SSBBW Barb - Pt. 04: Sleeping Heavy

Story Info
Barb falls asleep on top of me. One long night.
2k words
4.4
3.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb and I were in bed. She drew in deep breaths as she drifted off to sleep. It was the first night trying out our new mattress.

I was entombed in the custom fit hole in the memory foam mattress resting on top of the previous one. She was asleep with her back on me. I was turned around so my face was nestled in her ass. She went to sleep excited, enthused for my struggles under her as she slept. This was the beginning of the longest night of my life.

Barb had her fantasies. This one was mine. We shared a facesitting fetish, and Barb enjoyed doing it in public. She was very creative in finding new ways to get away with it. We were a couple months or so into our relationship.

We were good for each other. I loved her personality, her kindness, and her enormous body. She was feminine, yet dominating when she wanted to be. I worshipped her, but I was her equal, too. She loved exhibitionism. I relished in our private affairs.

Like this.

The cushioned space I resided in restricted my movement. I had laid down with my arms by my side. With Barb on top, there was little I could do about that now. She shifted above me and made a sleepy moan. Her ass pushed against my face roughly before settling again. I was wedged a little further inside her cheeks. I could still breathe, but barely. This was indeed a risky fantasy.

She had voiced her concern before falling asleep. I told her I'd figure it out if things got dire. But I had no real plans in an emergency. I was used to getting out of these scrapes with Barb constantly. But she had always been awake to assist before tonight.

Barb was a deep sleeper. Normally she woke up to me servicing her body when she had already had a full night's sleep: Her idea-- now my favorite way to start the day. She didn't wake up for much otherwise. I could yell into her asshole and she might not even stir. And that would be a waste of precious air.

If I really had to, I guess I could give her a little love bite. That was assuming I could get my teeth on anything. She didn't have loose skin-- everything was swollen and tight, like a juicy peach.

I stupidly decided I'd cross that bridge if and when I got to it. For now, I enjoyed myself.

I breathed deep of her musky scents. We hadn't showered after our sex earlier tonight. It was my preference to smell her when she wasn't shower fresh. I dug her aromas, always.

She began to snore loudly. I felt her body rising and falling with each breath. Her back rolls were a little slick from sweat, and my erection had been tucked up flat between us. I couldn't reach my junk, but I could grind against her cushiony back. It felt nice.

Suddenly Barb's muscles tightened in her ass. I knew what was coming only seconds before. She did it once before out of desperation. Now she was about to fart on my face in her sleep.

The one at the beach was pretty low key.

Barb's cheeks let loose a long, loud, wet sound which also delivered hot, devilish odors straight into my sinuses.

My mouth was already pushed shut by her weight, and my nostrils were the only means of oxygen.

I've never been disgusted by Barb in any way before. This brought me close. But other than the smell, which is never that appealing in any situation, it was...

...It was a lot. But it was Barb. I loved her. And it was hot in a dirty, unfamiliar way. It wouldn't make my turn-on greatest hits list, but it held a special place, somewhere.

And I was only an hour in. Did I think it might not happen again soon?

The smell faded, until I only smelled regular musky ass again. Barb's leg kicked. She repositioned herself. She wiggled her ass back and forth. I found myself sealed in tight inside her ass cheeks.

Now I was panicking. I had some air before. Now I had nothing. My nostrils sealed tight to the inside of her smooth cheeks. I felt her cute little asshole on the tip of my nose. I was in too deep.

I twisted my head forward, backward, but nothing freed me from the suffocation. I tilted to the left and it parted her flesh just enough to get an emergency refill.

Then I couldn't find it again. Like a spider's web, all my thrashing around just got me deeper in trouble. Now my nose pressed inside her tight little musky hole.

I had sunk to the bottom of the pool.

Now, Barb would awaken. She would subconsciously recognize my struggles and roll off.

Nothing. My chest and lungs lurched painfully as they failed to suck in air. I was seeing stars, feeling euphoric.

I tried to bite her flesh from within her massive cheeks but I was panicking too much to do it right.

I had nothing left to--

Barb rolled over. I gasped so loudly for air that I was shocked she didn't wake up. She was off me completely, and I felt cool air on my skin.

It took me a minute to fully catch my breath, to get a grip on reality again.

Too close. Way too close.

Barb was rolling over again. The room was dark but I could tell she had turned on her side. She was coming back my way on her stomach this time.

But she had drifted down the big bed a little in her sleepy repositioning.

I freed my right hand at the last second-- I needed an emergency option. Now it was Barb's big belly that rested upon my upturned face.

I loved Barb's belly. She had smothered me with it only once before. She was so preoccupied with her facesitting fetish that she neglected utilizing other chunky parts of her body for smothering.

That time was a jokey thing during a 69 session.

This was a real belly smother.

Her belly usually stuck out and hung a little over her fupa. It wasn't an apron, more like a false pregnancy.

But now it sealed me in like soft yet taught dough. I could hear her stomach gurgle and her heartbeat-- thought it might have been mine, pulsing in my temples.

I was suffocating again so quickly, but it was gentler and less tight. I waited until I really needed it. Then I used my free hand to grasp her belly flesh, and lift it just enough to breathe deep.

Now I was set. I was in control of my air, and my default state was being smothered by Barb's big soft tummy.

My cock had found its way between Barb's tits. I gently thrusted my hips a little, and I was pleasuring myself between her big soft boobs.

I was perfect. My feet were still tucked under her two pillows. I lifted her belly when I needed air. I slowly humped her sweat-slick tits. I was like this for an hour or more. I edged myself carefully.

I didn't sleep, but I lost time. If I had fallen asleep I would have awoken to my air supply cut off by her belly flesh.

I felt her stir. She rolled off me. I was exposed. I considered my options, and I decided while I could I might as well flip around. If I was quick I wouldn't disturb Barb's sleep.

I sat up, spun around, and laid alongside her in my groove. Nothing happened for a while. I almost drifted off to sleep.

Then she groggily moved her pillows on top of my face, and rolled back on top of me. I was a little too high up. My erection hadn't yet subsided and now it poked into her belly. The pillow didn't come close to cutting off my air. I listened to the sounds of Barb breathing into the pillow.

I wished she was awake to engage, but this was part of the fantasy; She wanted me to horn over her sleeping body as I saw fit.

I had an idea. I used my hands to maneuver her belly a little. My hands were already pinned under her belly rolls, so it wasn't too arduous.

I probed around for the goal with my tip. I found it. Barb's bellybutton kissed my precum tipped member.

I had played with her bellybutton during foreplay a little. I had been surprised when I found I could fit my finger inside.

I held her belly from underneath her. I slowly pushed myself into her soft belly. It was tight, and not as deep as I was long, but it felt fucking good.

When you like big women, using their fat to get yourself off is a dream come true. Well, I speak for myself, anyways.

Though her bellybutton wasn't too deep, her huge belly still took me in. Barb was on top. I went into her flesh as deep as I thrusted. Her body jiggled and wobbled with my thrusts.

I was almost there. Her weight, her smells, her movements, her tight, soft--

I cried out a silent gasp into the pillow, just under her face. I pumped into her bellybutton and it overflowed, smearing around her belly as I popped out. I lay throbbing under her cozy curves.

I was in bliss. I was about to fall asleep from exhaustion when I heard her whisper.

"Mmm. Did you cum in my bellybutton, baby?"

I smiled under the pillow. I had just woken her up. I whispered back.

"Yeah...It was so good."

She didn't move the pillow. "You sleep at all baby? How was your night?"

"Well, it was...something. Couple close calls."

She breathed sharply. "Oh no. Poor baby." She sounded concerned but there was an undertone of...intrigue?

"Yeah, I was pinned in good at the start. I almost...drifted off."

"Fuck," Barb whispered. Was that her turned on voice?

"Then you farted on me."

"NO! I did it to you AGAIN?" She started to laugh but stifled it. "Was it...bad?"

"No." I didn't want her to feel gross. "Almost like perfume."

"Whatever. What else?"

"Um...you smothered me with your belly a bit. I had a free hand, so I could breathe. But I let you smother me for a while like that."

"Ooh." She cooed. "Gotta do that next time together. Then I guess you got out?"

"Yeah," I said. "Just to spin around. Your belly found my cock and they made love."

We both laughed.

"Well. What a night. Will this be a nightly thing?" She pressed her still wet belly against my softening member.

"Maybe when you work the next day. I can sleep in after you leave for your shift. My work's flexible."

"Nice." Barb breathed deeply. "You're not bored of me yet?"

"God, no," I said. "Every day I figure out some new thing that you do that turns me on."

"Aw, yeah? Like gross farts in your face?" She joked but I was worried if she kept it up that it might.

"Ha. Too soon. Mostly just how every part of your body turns me on. And how I love all your smells, and flavors."

"Well I love you, and all you do for me. And you turn me on like crazy. Even when you're not rimming my ass." She giggled.

"Well, good. But you'll have to wait for tomorrow. I'm conking out. Might get another hour sleep before you get up."

She nodded. "Cool. We'll shower tomorrow. Right now I'm cool falling asleep sticky."

"Oh yeah. Sorry."

She moved the pillows and gave me a quick kiss before burying me again. "No sorries. Night baby."

I drifted off to sleep, warm, satisfied, and under the comforting weight of Barb.