St. Albert's School For Girls Ch. 03

Story Info
Becky and Elizabeth share a Film Review.
2.3k words
4.08
14.5k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the recruitment brochure had stated, St. Albert's educational philosophy represented the most current thinking on how the business world functioned at its best, and how to succeed in such an environment. So applicants were highly motivated to gain admittance. Once she read about the cooperative learning environment, the emphasis on combining learning with physical movement, and the "constant feedback" method of instruction Becky could hardly wait to sign on the dotted line.

A St. Albert's degree practically guaranteed a wealth of business opportunities, visible status in the community, and a steady income. St. Albert's girls had first crack at roles in the community theatre. Theatre stars received preferential treatment in the town, because people like having a local celebrity around to show off. An STA girl, as they were known, would be the center of attention wherever she went. How could any girl not want to matriculate at St. Albert's School for Girls?!?

One day after her pitiful attempt at Victory Position, Becky Winston reported for Film Review. With her was Elizabeth Chang, a beautiful half-Chinese vision at 5'6" and a mere 104 pounds. Perfectly round and perky tits, a peach of a little butt and super-toned arms and legs. Shiny black hair fell down her back almost to her waist. Both she and Becky were wearing school uniform #2 which was especially suitable for Film Review. A loose flowing A-line dress with buttons running all the way down the front. Sheer cotton white, unlined except for a pair of fine-woven sackcloth patches strategically placed at tit height, which kept a girl's nipples irritated, engorged and erect. (Rule 09 - Nipples must be at attention at all times)

McMichael spoke.

"Becky during Film Review you will concentrate on delivering an accurate and articulate narration. You will describe what you see and how you felt it in the moment. Give as much detail as you can."

Elizabeth had not arrived unaccompanied. St. Albert's girls never went anywhere without their Designated Boyfriend. Her's was named Thomas Aquinas (no relationship) and was an absolute sculpture of a man. He gave his instructions.

"Elizabeth during Film Review you will engage in cooperative learning with Ms. Rebecca. Everything she sees and describes you will experience for yourself. Then afterward you can practice together for your narration skills test. McMichael has graciously consented to reprise his role from yesterday. "

"Let's go to the screening room and get started," said McMichael in a severe tone.

A giant LED screen was built into one wall. A position beam stood 4 feet in front of it with one end pointed toward the screen and the other to a low table and two opulent leather chairs. A washtub stood in front of the table. A large ice chest and pitchers of water were next to it on the floor. The girls were instructed to sit in the plastic review chairs that sat in front of the table facing the beam and the screen.

"Becky, why don't you remind us how you were prepared for your Victory Position exercise."

"Yes sir, Mr. McMichael," she replied. "I went into the freezer room and stood in the cross position.."

McMichael quickly interrupted "What is this 'I' of which you speak?"

"Oh, sir I am so sorry sir, please forgive this thoughtless incompetent girl."

"Start over," she was instructed. "That will have to be a penalty."

She picked up her narrative as Elizabeth sat and waited anxiously.

"Becky Winston went into the freezer room, stood in the center, outstretched her arms, and waited. A gong sounded and freezing water hit her from all directions. The water ripped off her PE uniform and made her shiver uncontrollably. After that she went to the workout area, climbed aboard the beam, and assumed the Victory Position as best she could."

"You can stop there," said Thomas Aquinas. I believe you have left something out. You didn't mention anything about the 20 oz. mugs. I'll replay it....That will have to be a penalty."

McMichael observed "So basically, a girl starts her position drill freezing wet and shivering."

Aquinas stepped behind where Elizabeth sat. He ran his fingers through her hair and caressed her gently on the cheek. He put his left hand under her chin, holding it gently but firmly. He put his lips to hers and received gently affectionate kisses in return.

"Elizabeth," he said. "Why don't you go stand in the washtub?"

The girl got up from her chair and stepped into the galvanized metal washtub. Aquinas slowly emptied a 2 gallon pitcher of ice water onto the top of her head. She gasped involuntarily and wrapped her arms around herself. Mc Michael picked up one of the ice chests and emptied it into the tub. Elizabeth was now up to her knees in ice. Her dress had become transparent as the water soaked into it.

"Unbutton your dress now. Start at the top."

As Elizabeth struggled to undo her buttons Aquinas poured pitcher after pitcher of ice water over her head. She shivered uncontrollably and simply could not get the last few buttons undone. As hard as she tried her frozen fingers could not get the job done. The poor girl stood bent over in the tub helplessly fumbling at her bottom buttons.

"Time's up," said Aquinas. "That will have to be a penalty".

"Look," said McMichael, "the ice water deflated her nipples. What do you think, pinch or penalty?"

Elizabeth could receive a penalty for un-erect nipples, or take hard pinching to restore blood flow.

"I think I'll go with pinch. There will be plenty of penalties, no doubt." McMichael crushed Elizabeth's nipples, squeezing and twisting with thumb and finger. He flicked them multiple times; then stood back to admire his work. Although Elizabeth was still shivering uncontrollably, her nipples were properly engorged and erect.

McMichael ripped off the remaining buttons and tore the sopping dress off of her. Elizabeth was now completely exposed for all to see. (Rule 27 - All sessions were available for live streaming or downloading)

Elizabeth knew what she must do. She tottered over to the Position beam and threw one leg over it.She climbed on top of it and straddled it. She lay back and scooted a little forward so that the beam left her head dangling and her ass hanging off the other end, pointed directly at her audience. A day-old growth of black fuzz covered her pubic mound and hid her lips from view. Another violation. (Rule 19 - pubes and crotch must be clean shaven or waxed. Rule 19 is a never-fail rule, because St. Albert's girls are not allowed to shave before Film Review. Hence a guaranteed violation everytime. No one ever said school is fair.)

"Let's start the Review session now, Tom, shall I get to work on your girl?"

"Of course, it will be my pleasure."

McMichael took soap and a brush and lathered Elizabeth, starting at the top of her mound and working the brush downward, under the hood that momentarily hid her clitoris from view. Although there wasn't any hair, he saturated the inside of her lips with the shaving soap. (Rule 8 - All soaps and oils must contain irritants, except by discretion of Boyfriend or school staff.) He ran the brush up and down her crack until the lather covered all the way to her puckered little butthole. Pinching and pulling her skin where necessary he scraped her clean and hairless. He took tweezers and plucked out a few remaining hairs. Elizabeth began to feel an itch between her legs.

"Now Becky, tell us what happened next," said McMichael.

"You put an electric butt plug in my asshole and activated it."

"And what did it do?"

"It shocked Becky in the ass whenever her ass crack got out of alignment."

"And would Becky like to share her experience with little Beth-girl here."

She nodded her head vigorously.

As Becky gave a play by play, McMichael did to Elizabeth as he had done to her. Into Elizabeth went the butt plug. McMichael twisted her legs so that her ass crack was nowhere near vertical. She bucked up as the plug delivered shocks. McMichael let go of her and she got herself properly lined up. He stood to her side and began tracing his fingertips over her abdomen and rib cage. He rubbed above and around her breasts and then ran his fingers down to her navel. He climbed up her pubic mound and down into the valley between her now glistening pussy lips. He traced the slit with his middle finger until he found what he was looking for. He put one and then a second finger and hooked her pussy from the inside. He pressed down with the heel of his hand and worked her into a rhythm. She was clenching and thrusting with each squeeze, all the while maintaining her legs in a reasonable facsimile of a V. Once again he bent his head to hers so she could wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him passionately.

With his free hand McMichael reached down and hooked her clitoral hood. He ran a finger around it and then took her clit between thumb and forefinger. He rubbed it back and forth until she was on the verge of an explosion. As Becky saw and narrated, he straddled Beth-girl's face, unzipped the flap of his pants and gave her a close-up preview. He put the tip to her lips and told her to kiss her lover. He slid it past her teeth and onto her tongue. Her lips could not help but wrap around its thick girth. Before he could even fill her throat she exploded into a convulsive orgasm. Her legs flapped uncontrollably, her back arched, and she jammed her pelvis against his hand repeatedly and enthusiastically.

"Becky, where was the cock when you had your cum?"

"Deep in my throat, sir. Deep in my throat."

"And did you take my cum?"

"Yes, sir, I swallowed sir. I swallowed."

"Is that what your friend here just did?"

"No sir, she came too soon sir. She came too soon."

"Good thing this next thing is just like a penalty. Now tell Elizabeth what you see on the screen," said McMichael.

"You're putting a studded sheath over the cock. Now you're sliding the cock slowly into poor Becky's asshole. The studs feel like Becky's ass is being ripped to shred."

It certainly felt that way to Ms. Elizabeth Chang. She struggled not to cry out as McMichael drove his cock as far in as it could possibly go. He rubbed his balls against her ass. Aquinas paused the film and handed McMichael the timer, which had gone just on 30 minutes. He paused it as he slowly pulled out of Beth-girl's ass. Once his cock was clear, she dropped her feet so that her legs were parallel to the ground. She slowly spread her legs to a 180, reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart for all she was worth. No way was she getting a timeout violation.

"It's getting a little late for these two, and we have to get to the penalty phase," McMichael announced. "I reviewed the film and counted a dozen violations of Rule 3. Plus you had another one today." (A St. Albert's girl refers to herself in the third person only. The I word is not allowed.) Baker's dozen at 5 each, you receive 65 penalty points. Plus there is the two-days-in-a-row rule, so values are doubled.

He continued, "You forgot the mugs. That's a point an ounce for 40 penalty points. As for you Ms. Chang, You failed to unbutton your dress in the time allotted, and then of all things, I had to do it for you. You were shivering so hard I ripped them off. That's two points for the two buttons, but you got the 20x multiplier for receiving my assistance. So that's 40 overall right there. Letting your nipples go flat, that's a really bad one. 20 each for 40 more. And then there is cumming too soon. I'm so sorry for you (not) but that is 100 points right there. Then just in case I missed something I'm going to grant you each 20 more."

Aquinas had been taking notes. "That's 65, plus 40 for mugs, plus the discretionary 20. 125 for Ms. Winston. Then we have 40 on the buttons plus 40 more for lazy nipples and the 100 for come-to-soon. Add the gift points and that 200 even for Ms. Winston. Hmm. This is a little unbalanced, don't you think?"

"Good point," said McMichael. "I propose we give Becky here a proper soaking, and call it even. Becky, what do you think? Does that sound fair? You may answer."

Becky thought to herself, well I'm still 75 points to the good, I should win the penalty challenge. "Yes, sir, Becky thinks that is quite fair."

Two staff members entered the room, quickly emptied the wash tub and replenished the ice chest and ice-water pitchers. Becky shuddered at what was to come. Suddenly she heard a voice.

"Aren't you two going to give our guests a proper greeting." (Rule 67 was an easy one to remember. Guests must receive a proper greeting unless a girl is otherwise occupied)

Neither girl was actively engaged at the moment. They scampered over to the staff members and presented themselves. Hands clasped across the lower back, legs spread a comfortable distance, back arched and pussy thrust out. One staffer's hand on the back of the neck, one hand cupping pussy and inserting finger. Then a prolonged passionate kiss. St. Albert girls always give a proper greeting!

"Elizabeth, you may sit for a moment. Becky Winston, into the washtub you go."