All Comments on 'St. Andrews College Ch. 04'

by Dr_And_Mrs

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NOT BDSM

NO CONSENT = RAPE/ABUSE not BDSM.

This is sick and creepy, the students parents sent them to this place therefore the students did NOT give consent. They may legally be adults but as they have been coerced into attending fuck toy school this means they are vulnerable adults, and the staff are all abusive criminals.

IF the students had freely informed consent it would be an erotic story. There are aspects of this that I find gross, like water-sports. Of course without that consent it’s all gross. I can guarantee you that the vast majority of 18 year olds don’t have a full understanding of the scope of their own sexuality, let alone the bizarre concept of having a college full of subs. To me all of the control and grooming going on means your story comes across as child abuse.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
delicously depraved, perverted and kinky

I just love how well written your stories are. They graphically paint the picture . I truly love the anal sadism aspect of these stories. I am extremely turned on by stories of persons (mostly girls) as I am lesbian having to endure anal submissiveness to there dominant. I have a huge fetish for forced Butt plug wearing and total rectum stretching and dominance. So your stories so adequately get me hot and horny. Pleeeease keep witting stories of total anal domination and submission, especially with the use of never ending Butt plug scenarios. Love knowing that some girls asshole is having to endure anal dominance and it's defeated against it.s will. Kaylee in Arizona.

Dr_And_MrsDr_And_Mrsover 4 years agoAuthor
For Tess in the UK

For fuck's sake, where and when have I EVER, in ANY of my stories, said that the people weren't completely consenting?

The fact that I didn't make the point of explicitly stating it within the text of the story (even though I make it clear in a pre-story comment in every single story I publish) does NOT mean that they didn't.

Stop assuming that because I didn't fucking explicitly state it, that means it didn't happen. Jesus fucking Christ.

KoreanQueenKoreanQueenover 4 years ago
Wonderful story and series...

... and I hope you ignore the negativity.

I haven't been a Literotica member for very long, but long enough to tell that people seem to enjoy posting ignorant comments just to be annoying.

KQ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous