All Comments on 'St. Elmo's Fire'

by gocarty

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Xmale06Xmale06almost 3 years ago

Could have been a good start for some (rough?) action, so it's too bad it's been kept on such a chaste and innocent level... Maybe next time then?

txdavidtxdavidalmost 3 years ago

I hope this story continues! It's off to a great start for me.

banbrnutbanbrnutalmost 3 years ago

Slow start but has lots of promise. I love it when the older guy gets taken down my the younger. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot story! I hope that you will continue with it.

Midway61Midway61almost 3 years ago

Love the storyline. Please continue it to see how far they dominate him and get him to conform to their desires

banbrnutbanbrnutover 2 years ago

Still waiting for further developments. This is one of your higher rated stories and needs a continuation! Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gocarty, you are a great author! It was a great story. I'd love to read about the guys getting Todd's ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like how he knows that his body is under their control from now on. I hope that in future chapters, they use him for sexual relief.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Even for stroke fic, this is wildly unrealistic. I can’t see students like those coming on to the teacher like that in each other’s presence. Nor can I see the teacher meekly going along, when he could credibly threaten to press charges for destruction of property and sexual battery. Maybe the teacher secretly wants to go along, but that isn’t brought out in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hot. hope you continue the story and Todd ends up as Joey's willing pussy bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous