St. May's Fight Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was too late.

"ROUND ONE, FIGHT!" The ref announced.

I could see my life flash before my eyes as Keili charged right at me. In total fear and panic, I didn't know what to do other than put my hands up to my face to protect myself.

Keili showed me no mercy. She landed two vicious kicks to my legs that buckled my knees, then she landed two more powerful leg kicks to my stomach and I fell onto the floor to the roar of the crowd that was thirsting for violence.

Keili jumped on me and we started to wrestle on the mat. As terrified and in pain as I was, I gave it everything I had in my body to resist her. I tried to push her off me. But I couldn't. She was so strong. It was like trying to move a boulder.

"You're even weaker than I thought!" Keili said, laughing.

Like an expert she spun my body over and wrapped her long slender legs around me and pinned my arms behind my back, leaving me completely immobilised. I couldn't move my body at all, it was the most surreal feeling I have ever experienced.

"Are you scared?" She said, directly into my ear.

"Y-yes." I blurted out without thinking, being completely honest in a state of panic and embarrassment.

"I want you to give up, now. Tell the ref you submit and I won't hurt you, but you need to do it now. Or I'm going to really start making it hurt." She said.

I believed her. There was no other option to make. Scared of what she was capable of, and terrified that she could legitimately hurt me very badly, I yelled out to the ref in a panic.

"I SUBMIT! I SUBMIT! I SUBMIT!"

The ref immediately jumped in and stopped the fight.

I continued to lay on my back on the mat and just looked up into the ceiling. I somehow was worse than I even imagined. This was probably the most embarrassing fight to ever take place in the history of this gym. I could hear people in the gym laugh at me. I was completely red-faced and defeated. I closed my eyes and pretended I wasn't here, holding back tears.

"Come on wimp, get up."

I opened my eyes and Keili was standing over me, offering me her hand.

I took her hand and she helped me onto my feet. She put her arm around my shoulders and helped walk me out the octagon. Her sudden change in behavior only adding to the surrealness of the situation.

"I'm going to be honest, I feel embarrassed for you, you put up no fight at all, you looked so nervous, I felt bad. Are you okay?" She said, rubbing my shoulders.

"Y-yeah I'm f-fine... I think." I say, my face bright red in humiliation. People in the stands looked at me and laughed as I exited the octagon.

Outside of her leg kicks to my knees and stomach, which did hurt, I was completely fine. That could of gone so much worse, I considered myself lucky for escaping the octagon with only some bruises.

"Right this way ladies." Katy said. Ushering us to follow her, looking disappointed.

I was on the verge of crying and it was obvious on my face. Every shred of confidence in my body was destroyed in less than a minute.

"Listen. It's not a big deal. Every fight has a winner and loser. Everything is going to be fine. Okay? Don't sweat it." Keili said as she kept her arm around me and continued to rub my shoulders as we walked to the gym office.

I didn't know what to say so I stayed quiet. It really did feel like she legitimately felt sorry for me, which was weird to me, considering the way she bullied and intimidated me before the fight. As strange as it sounded, her good sportsmanship did make me feel a little better after the way she dominated and humiliated me inside the octagon.

I started to feel a little bit more composed as reality started to set in on me. It all happened so fast. In the biggest moment I froze. I now accepted that I had to suffer the consequences of my failure.

We walked into the office, Katy took a seat behind the desk as Keili and I sat in the two chairs infront of the desk. I was just glad that this was almost over.

Katy looked at me. I could tell she felt embarrassed for me. It was clear I didn't belong here.

"Well, let's look on the bright side. You probably took less punishment than the other four girls who lost. So there's that." Katy said with a snicker.

"Oh believe me, I could of really hurt this girl. She looked like a deer in headlights in there. I had her wrapped up, but I gave her a small moment to submit, to show mercy, and she accepted." Keili said triumphantly.

"That was very sweet of you Keili, alot of the other girls in this competition wouldn't have shown as much restraint as you did. I think you should thank her, Victoria." Katy suggested.

"Uhm... t-thank you Keili." I said awkwardly, keeping my head down.

"Look at her and say it Victoria." Katy said, talking to me like I was child, just adding to my embarrassment.

I put my head up and forced myself to make eye contact with Keili. She had bright blue eyes and a smile on her face as she looked at me, and she suddenly didn't seem so scary and intimidating.

"Thank you, Keili." I said, full of shame.

"It's okay." She replied, sounding sincere.

"Well Keili, congratulations on your third victory at the fight club. Three straight years, three dominant performances. As you know, as the winner, you can select your prize. So well, what would you like? Do you want the money, or the girl?" Katy asked.

"You know I don't need money Katy!" Keili said with a laugh. "Give me the girl."

Katy gave me a look up and down and then smirked.

"That's a smart choice." She replied.

"I'm excited. I work and trained hard for this fight. I deserve my reward." Keili said.

"Ofcourse Keili, I am confident Victoria is going to abide by the contract she signed. If she doesn't, just let us know and the gym has ways to handle that situation. But I don't think that's going to be an issue. You and Victoria are going to get along just fine. I really liked the way you consoled her after the fight, very sweet of you. Victoria has nothing to worry about." Katy said, leaning back in her chair with a smile.

I stayed completely silent as Keili and Katy continued to talk about me like I wasn't sitting in the room with them. I felt like a little child in a room of adults. I felt so weak and small.

"Let's set a schedule for you two. Keili, when would you like Victoria to come over and serve you?" Katy asked while typing on her computer.

"I'm free on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I want her coming over to my place at 5PM and leaving at 10PM." Keili said, suddenly sounding a bit more authoritarian in her voice.

"Alright. Sounds wonderful. Victoria, does that work for you?" Katy asked me.

"I... uhm... y-yeah." I answered, agreeing to give up fifteen valuable hours of the week away without any choice.

"Ugh, beautiful. Fight club has helped foster so much beautiful friendships between girls, I hope you two get along." Katy said. I had no idea what she meant by any of that, but I wasn't about to ask too many questions. I really just wanted to go home and jump into bed and pretend this never happened.

Keili looked at me and let out a slight giggle.

"I'll take good care of her." She said.

"Also, one last thing Victoria, and please take this to heart, if you ever want to sign up to fight club again, can you please, uhm, train a little harder? We really do want to have competitive fights here." Katy said, causing Keili to burst out laughing.

"Oh, uhm.. yeah. For sure." I said embarrassed.

"Thank you so much Katy. I'll be back next year to hopefully finish my college career undefeated." Keili said, getting up from her chair.

"I believe it, there just aren't too many girls who can compete with you, Keili." Katy said.

Keili then looked at me and just smiled.

"Don't get too down on yourself, okay?" She said to me, still looking at me with pity.

"I'll get over it." I say, in a quiet voice, still visibly upset.

"Good. I don't want to see you pouting when you come over to my place to serve me. I expect you to be in a good mood, well dressed, smelling nice, and eager to do your job. Because if you come over all mopey, it'll just kill the vibe. Got it?" Keili said, sounding serious again.

"Oh yeah, yeah I get it." I say, completely startled by her sudden change in attitude.

"Goodbye now. Don't forget, tomorrow at my place, 5PM sharp, don't be late. And thank you for running this great event Katy. You are the real MVP." Keili said.

"No problem Keili, you are one of our best competitors that St. May's has seen in awhile. A wonderfully skilled fighter, it's a bit of a shame you didn't get any real competition this year, but next year I'm going to make sure to match you up against someone that has fighting skills."

Both women laughed. Keili gave Katy a big hug, she then walked over to me and gave my shoulder one last slight rub and smiled at me, before walking out the door. Leaving just me and Katy.

There was an awkward silence before I finally found the courage to speak.

"Uhm... I have a question." I said in a soft, pathetic voice.

"I might have an answer." Katy said, typing on the computer again.

"Okay so like... what am I going to be doing exactly for Keili? I'm just a little confused, that's all." I asked apprehensively.

She looked at me almost annoyed that I would even ask such a question.

"You're going to be doing whatever she tells you to do. It really is as simple as that. At fight club, losing has consequences, you signed the contract, you read the rules, and read what happens to the girls that lose, and you signed up anyways, correct? The fact that you are undersized, didn't train, and showed up and got submitted with ease is not of my concern. You lost. She could of taken the money, but she'd rather have you serve her, you know, help her out, make her life easier. She earned that. It should be good character building for you. Maybe Keili's greatness can rub off on you in some way. Honestly, you should feel grateful to even have the opportunity to serve a girl as talented and amazing as Keili!" She said, finishing her speech and turning back to her computer.

I sat there quietly, trying to soak in everything she just said. I still had no idea what I would be doing for Keili, but it didn't sound too good for me.

"Can I just... can I just pay her the money... I have it on me right now, would that be okay? I can even pay extra if necessary!" I asked hesitantly.

"NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! THE WINNER DECIDES WHAT SHE WANTS!"

Katy was suddenly yelling, this older woman who had been nothing but sweet all day now looked enraged, and it scared the shit out of me. It really felt like everyone in this gym was crazy in one way or another.

"Don't even think about trying to back out the contract you signed to be part of our beautiful campus tradition! How dare you! I swear on everything, you are going to regret it more than anything in your life. Keili worked so hard for this fight and she deserves her reward, which is your servitude. It's a life lesson for you. Losers serve winners. It's been going on in this world since humanity started. Now deal with it. You're the loser, she's the winner. Now you are going to serve it. End of discussion." She finished with a nasty spite in her voice. How could this be the same person from earlier?

"Yes ma'am." Was all I could think to say.

"Good girl. Sorry for yelling, but we take this very seriously here. Aslong as you do what Keili says, I have no doubt that she is going to treat you very well. I know Keili, she's a great person, and a real sweetheart, however, you do NOT want to get on her bad side. So just do what she says, and everything is going to be just fine between you two." Katy said, looking very serious.

"I understand, miss." I say. I was so ready to leave already. This was all so crazy to me.

"She's going to text you tomorrow, if I were you, I'd keep my phone with me at all times and respond very quickly to her. Just a heads up."

"Got it." I said, starting to get annoyed at all these weird ominous warnings. I just wanted to go home and go to bed and forget this day ever happened.

"You can go now." Katy said, ushering me out.

I quickly walked out the office and headed into the locker room, collected my things, and left that horrible, cursed gym. I never wanted to return ever again.

I drove home and walked into my apartment and didn't even bother to change any of my clothes before I hopped into my bed and closed my eyes. I was exhausted, humiliated, and more so than anything, completely defeated. I quickly drifted off into sleep, bringing an end to one of the worst days in my life.

***** VICTORIA'S DREAM *****

"Get off me! I said I submit! I submit! You win!"

"Nope! Keep fighting!" The referee said laughing.

"MORE! MORE! MORE!" The massive crowd of thousands cheered. "WE WANT MORE"

"Did you hear that. They want more. You haven't been humiliated enough!" Keili said.

"Please stop!" I said, crying profusely.

Keili flipped me over onto my stomach and pulled my shorts and panties down and off my body and threw them into the crowd, to massive cheers.

I was now naked from the waist down infront of the entire building. I started to cry.

"You know what happens to weak little girls when they try to mess with big strong girls?" Keili asked.

"THEY GET BEAT UP... AND SPANKED!" She yelled. The crowd went wild.

"Spank her cute little ass nice and good Keili!" Katy, the owner of the gym yelled out, as she walked into the octagon.

Keili kneeled down and sat on my back. She grabbed my ass cheeks with both hands real tight, then she lifted her hands in the air and began spanking me, hard!

"YESSS!!!" The crowd cheered.

"That's what she deserves for being so fucking pathetic." The referee said.

"Keili please... please stop Keili... don't hurt me!" I pleaded.

I tried to get up and run away but I couldn't move under Keili's body weight on my back.

She spanked me again and again as the crowd cheered louder.

My ass was now bright red from the spankings, and I was crying profusely. Keili ignoring all my desperate pleas for her to stop.

"That's a hotly spanked ass! Yummy! Go show the crowd!" Katy instructed.

"Good idea!" Keili said, as she got up from off my back, rolled me over again, and swooped down and picked me up and threw me over her shoulders. She then carried me out the octagon.

I felt like I was a little child being carried by her mommy. She headed towards the stands, full of thousands of people. It was so embarrassing. I closed my eyes as the cheers of the crowds got closer and closer.

"Look at her spanked ass! This is what happens to losers!" Keili said to the crowd.

People in the stands started to mock me.

"Look how red her ass is!"

"Haha! What a loser!"

"Loooooooser!"

"You're an embarrassment!"

Tears fell down my face at a rapid pace.

"Victoria! What happened? I thought you were strong?"

I opened my eyes and saw my best friend from high school, Kate, looking at me with concern.

Keili stopped, then looked at Kate and told her, "She's not strong, she's a weak little bitch, and now she's my slave. Hahaha!"

"Victoria, I wish I could save you, but... that girl is just too strong! You shouldn't have tried to fight her!" Kate said, almost crying herself.

Keili continued to parade me around the raucous crowd, some of them even reaching out and spanking my ass themselves.

The taunting only got worse.

"I'm sorry!" I said, crying profusely.

"I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! I'm sorry!"

The laughter from the crowd got louder and louder and louder until everything just went dark.

***** END OF VICTORIA'S DREAM *****

"Oh my god, what the fuck was that nightmare!" I said, as the 7am alarm on my phone woke me up. The dream was so intense and realistic I was literally sweating.

"Oh please lord, give me the strength to get through this day!" I pleaded. I knew it was going to be rough today.

I knew that I was expected to have to show up at Keili's place at 5PM. I was already nervous just thinking about it. I had no idea what would happen or what should we do to me.

I really didn't know anything about Keili. She was an extreme, taunting bully at first, then she turned into a monster inside the octagon, then after she soundly dominated me it almost seemed like she was nice. Her range of personality was startling. All in all, she still really intimidated me, and I was not looking forward to this weird servitude thing I was going to have to do.

The day went on just as a monday at St. May's normally goes, I went to all my classes, talked to my few friends at lunch, and overall just pretended that yesterday didn't happen.

However, that was nearly impossible, I kept replaying the fight in my head over and over. Everytime I walked on campus and passed by anyone I wondered if they were one of the girls in the stands that saw me get my ass whooped. Every tall brunette girl that I passed I thought was Keili, the anxiety was building and building.

I had my phone by me at all times, anticipating a text from Keili. It was getting late, closer and closer to 5PM, when I'd be expected to show up.

At approximately 3:35PM, the first text finally arrived. I had just gotten home from my final class of the day and sat on the bed. I instantly felt my whole body shake.

"Hello Victoria. Are you there? Respond to me as soon as you see this text."

Oh god. Here we go...

"oh hey Keili. I'm here. Just got back from classes."

"Super quick response. I like that alot. Keep it up. You're going to show up at my place at 5PM, right? There won't be any issues?"

"oh yeah, won't be an issue"

Keili then texted me the address to her off-campus house. About 10 minutes away from where I was living.

"Stand by real quick. I'm going to text you instructions on how I expect you to act upon arriving at my house. A sort of test of how well you can follow directions."

I genuinely had no idea what she was talking about, but it sounded... odd. It gave me bad feelings in my stomach. I saw that she typing something, and by how long it was taking it seemed she typing up a novel. It was nerve-racking.

"First of all I just want to say I'm glad you are okay from our "fight", secondly, I want you to be in a good mood when you show up to my place. No pouting. No pity-party bullshit. I want you in a good mood. I also want you to dress up nice and cute for me. Don't just show up wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants. Look fucking good for me. Show up right at 5PM, even one minute late is going to get you in trouble, so don't do that. The front door is going to be unlocked, so you can walk right in. I'll be standing in the living room waiting for you. The second you enter my house, you are to get on your hands and knees and crawl over to my feet. You are then going to plant three kisses on each foot before looking up at me and begging to serve me. And you better say it like you fucking mean it. After that, we'll go over the rules and regulations on how I expect you to serve me, and then once that is all done, I'll let you go home early. Once you have completely read this text and understand everything, immediately text me back 'Yes Keili, I understand everything, and I look forward to serving you.' The quicker you respond, the better."

My eyes almost popped out my fucking head reading this. My heart was pounding, and my knees felt weak, it was like I was just teleported back into the octagon with her. I began to tremble. All the nice stuff she did after the fight really was all an act. This girl was truly a domineering control freak.

I thought about just blocking her phone number as I re-read her text for a second time. Then I remembered Katy, the owner of the gym, and the long winded speech she gave me about following through with the fight club contract I signed, and how the entire gym would be after me if I backed out.