St. May's Fight Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucking panicked at the thought of that. So with my hands still trembling, I began to type back to Keili.

"Yes Keili, I understand everything, and I look forward to serving you." I replied back, in under 2 minutes.

I dropped my phone on the bed at the disbelief of what was happening and what I had just read, and agreed to. I tried to compose myself and my breathing, but then I heard my phone buzz again, another text.

"That's a good little girl, I'm glad to see that you are so excited to serve me, that's excellent. See you at 5PM. Don't be fucking late. Or I swear to god you are going to regret. Remember to dress nicely for me. Buh-bye."

This is going to be a nightmare. I put my head into my pillow and just closed my eyes. Why did I deserve this fate? Why?

***** AT KEILI'S HOUSE *****

I double checked the time. 4:55 PM, as I turned down the road to where her house was. I would be early and ready.

I pulled into her gravel driveway, parked and turned off my car and just waited, so I could walk in right at 5PM, and perform what she had asked in the text.

I re-read the texts again to make sure I had everything right. She told me to dress cute for her, which I did. I was wearing a white lululemon mini skirt, and a tight white cami top that showcased my small but shapely cleavage better than any other top I had. This was something I'd usually only wear to a party or dance concert. But this was what she wanted, for whatever reason.

The text then read that her front door would be unlocked, and that I instantly had to get on my hands and knees upon entering her house and crawl over to her... and then... I had to kiss her fucking feet. How degrading. Would it really make her feel good to see me bow down and kiss her feet? For what? Why does she want this? I couldn't understand it, but then again, I wasn't crazy like it seemed Keili was.

Then I remembered the words of what Katy said ring through my head.

"Just do what she says, and everything is going to be just fine between you two."

I prayed that she was right. I didn't want any problems with Keili. She is tall, strong and ruthless. She has an aura about her that just reeks dominance. She fucking terrified me, and the idea of upsetting her made my knees feel weak. I wasn't about to get on her bad side.

I checked my phone again. 4:59 PM. It was time to go. I took the biggest deep breath of my life, got out of my car, and walked up to her door. My life was really about to change forever.

"Well, here goes nothing..." I say to myself. My hands still shaking as I reach for and open the door, which was unlocked, just as the text said it would be.

I entered her house and shut the door.

There she was. The girl who destroyed me physically and mentally without breaking a sweat. She was standing prominently at the center of the living room. Wearing a St. May's school shirt, with short white gym shorts that barely covered her long, strong, athletic legs.

"Hello little girl. Right on time. Good job. Keep it up." She said in a patronizing tone, her arms folded, a serious look on her face.

I didn't respond back to her. I was still trembling as I lowered myself onto my hands and knees and began the surprisingly long, humiliating crawl over to where she was standing, keeping my head down the entire time. The crawl felt so degrading and the wooden floor didn't feel good on my knees.

I finally arrived at her bare feet. I looked at them for a split second before I closed my eyes and did what was expected. I put my head down and pressed my lips against her right foot. A powerful sensation of total defeat and submission swept across my body as I kissed her foot. It was an unreal experience.

I kissed her feet over and over. Six on each foot. Giving her twice more than she asked in a pathetic attempt to impress her. It really felt weird having to do that, and I still couldn't understand why she wanted this.

I slowly raised my head up to look at her, still kneeling before her. She was looking down at me, her arms crossed, with a satisfied, cocky, smug smile on her face. I took a deep breath and cleared my throat.

"Keili... p-please, let me serve you, in any way you seem fit. It's what I'm here for. Please Keili...you beat me up fair and square, and now I just want to serve you." I say. I have never felt more pathetic in my entire life.

It was clear that she greatly enjoyed seeing me like this, kneeling before her, and making me say these things. She really was a domineering bully. The way she looked down on me made me feel like I was nothing. I hated every second of this. She was loving it.

It was blatantly obvious that I was scared of her, she clearly could see that, but there was no sympathy to be found on her face. It was like she got some sort of sick thrill out of intimidating me.

"Well, it seems like you can follow instructions better than you can fight, so that's good." She said, laughing to herself.

"Oh uhm... thanks." I say with an awkward laugh, trying to ease the tension in the room. I was still on edge around her.

"I just love your outfit too. You look so different than you did yesterday at the gym, when you were acting like a fake tough girl dressed up as a fighter. This is how you should be dressed at all times, always looking very cute and extra feminine for me. You just look... so adorable. I need to get a pic." She said, as she pulled out her phone from her pocket.

I sat there motionless and in shock as I watched Keili put her phone over my head and take pictures of me like this, as I kneeled before her.

It felt seriously wrong what she was doing, taking pictures of me. There was no telling what she would do with them, and the feeling of her permanently having a picture of me like this, in this state, kneeling before her, was extremely disturbing. But despite all of that, I didn't dare say a single word to her. I stayed put.

"Mhmmm, these pics look just wonderful, you are very pretty, Victoria." Keili said, looking at her phone.

"Oh... thank you." I say, my voice shaky. Her compliment only made this situation feel more surreal.

"Don't move, I need to go get something." Keili said, as she turned around and walked into another room.

I sat completely still and waited for her, becoming increasingly anxious at what she could do. I just wanted to leave already, but I knew that would cause a world of trouble for me.

Keili returned, holding a bunch of papers stapled together, and sat down on the couch just a couple of feet to my left from where I was kneeling.

She patted her hand on a spot of the couch directly next to her.

"Come here little one, come take a seat, we need to go over this." Keili said invitingly.

I quickly got up, even as my knees were still weak and shaking, and sat down on the couch, a little bit further away than where she was patting.

"No, over here. Scoot in." She said, as she wrapped her arm around my waist and forcibly moved me closer to her, until I was sitting directly next to her, with our shoulders and legs pressed tightly together.

I felt so uncomfortable. She put her arm around my shoulder like she did yesterday and smiled at me.

"Let's go over this real quick. It shouldn't take long, then after that, you are free to go sweetie. I actually need to head to the gym anyways." She said as she handed me the papers.

The front page read in big bold leaders "Servant Schedule". I scanned through all of it real quick, it looked like something she had typed up on Microsoft Word with minimal effort.

"The papers are yours. I want you to read it. Out loud. So I know you understand." Keili said, as she continued to rub my shoulder and down my arm.

I cleared my throat and tried my best to find my voice. I began to read the first page word by word.

"Schedule: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 5 to 10 PM, if I am late, even by just 1 minute, Keili has the right to punish me however she sees fit. I'm expected to always dress up nice and cute for Keili whenever I come over to serve her. Whenever I enter her house, I am going to immediately get on my hands and knees and crawl over to Keili and kiss her feet, 3 on each foot, then look up and beg her for permission to serve her. I am always going to be in a good mood when serving Keili, and I am always going to do what Keili tells me to do without any hesitations whatsoever. I understand that refusing any request from Keili, no matter what it is, can result in me being punished." I read out loud, my voice visibly quivering and weak.

It was absolutely surreal to have to read that outloud, it didn't even set in the magnitude of what I was saying.

"Keep going." Keili said, an excitement in her voice.

I turned the page and continued on reading.

"How I'll be serving: I'm going to be Keili's maid, cleaning up her house, and doing her laundry, I'll be her waitress, serving her food and drinks whenever she need, I'll be her masseuse, giving her much needed massages for her sore body and feet after her races, and last but not least, I'll be her pleasure giver, giving her a much needed stress relief whenever she asks for it. I'll be running errands for her, cleaning her car, her shoes. I am going to do everything for Keili to make her life easier. Keili's happiness is my happiness."

This was somehow even more crazy than I expected. The anxiety I was feeling was increasing with every word I read.

"Turn the page. Last one. Keep it up. You're doing a great job." Keili said, as she began to pat me on the head like I was a dog.

I turned the page and kept on going, what other choice did I have?

The title of the last page simply read, "PUNISHMENT".

"I am always, at all times, going to show nothing but the utmost respect to Keili, whom I serve loyally. However, If I ever talk back to her, disobey her commands, or show up late, Keili is going to punish me like I deserve, no questions asked. These punishments include Keili washing out my mouth with a bar of soap, being placed in timeout, having my bare bottom spanked, and the worse punishment of all, the whip."

My entire body shook just at the idea of her doing any of that to me, and I had a sick feeling in my stomach that she wanted to. There was more text at the bottom of the page, so I kept on reading.

"Finally, I accept that my servitude to Keili lasts until the end of the academic school year, as indicated in the fight club contract that I signed. I understand that I can NOT buy my way out of this, and that if I even bring it up I am going to be punished. I understand that If I try in any way to back out of my agreement, that the entire fight club is going to come after me and make my life a living hell. The best option for me, is to serve Keili loyally, to avoid that from happening. Aslong as I serve Keili, she is going to keep me safe from any repercussions from the fight club."

The fear in my voice was palpable. Keili was turning out to be scarier than I ever imagined. She really wanted to fully control me, and in this moment, I felt helpless to resist her.

"Do you understand now, what I expect from you?" Keili said in a surprisingly mild tone, as she rubbed her hand all the way up my arm, onto my shoulder, and then brushed my hair back behind my ears.

"Y-yes Keili... I understand now." I say, feeling like I was going to cry again.

Keili leaned forward and planted a small kiss on my forehead.

"I'm so glad to hear you say that. I promise you, aslong as you serve me well, I'm going to take great care of you, and you are going to have nothing to worry about. However, if you act up, things could get very bad for you, so just be smart, okay?" Keili said as she continued to brush my hair.

"Y-yes, Keili. There won't be any p-problems." I say, feeling completely dead and defeated. I just agreed to basically hand over my life to her, and I felt as if I had no say in the matter.

"This has all gone so well. I am so proud of you." She said sincerely. I could tell she was loving every second of this.

"I'm going to show you something. Just so you can fully understand what happens when a girl tries to break agreements and challenge my authority. You can learn from her mistake, so you don't follow in her footsteps." Keili said as she took out her phone.

"This is Sofia. I defeated her easily in last year's fight club challenge." Keili said, showing me a picture of the girl. The picture showed what looked like a fit, slender, olive skinned girl on her knees, with a sad look on her face, giving a foot massage to Keili.

"She was the senior captain of the water polo team here at St. May's. After I beat her, I choose her as my reward instead of the cash prize. At the beginning she was a good and loyal servant. She did everything I told her to do without hesitation. But eventually, she grew tired and tried to resist my authority. Let's just say... it didn't end well for her. Take a look at this."

Keili then showed me a video, it was the same girl from the other picture, but this time she was completely naked except for a pair of socks on her feet. She was crying while on her hands and knees, begging Keili for forgiveness. She looked roughed up as if she had just lost a fight, and had the word "SLAVE" written on her forehead in black marker. The whole time Keili could be heard laughing while the poor girl begged and cried her eyes out. I audibly gasped at what I was seeing. It was haunting.

"She tried to challenge me and break the fight club agreement, and well... just look what happened to her. I beat her again, easily, just as I did in the octagon. As punishment, I made her get completely naked and beg me for forgiveness. I didn't want to have to do that to her, but she challenged me." Keili said, a sense of pride in her voice as she told me this.

"I would hate for that to happen to you, Victoria..." Keili said as she put her phone away and gently touched my cheek and tilted my head sideways to force eye contact with me.

"Would you like to see more? I have many more pictures and videos I can show you of poor Sofia..." Keili said, extremely proud of herself.

"N-no th-that's okay, I-I understand." I blurt out.

I was completely mortified by what I had just seen. I was just mere inches away from her now as I looked directly at her. Keili had a pretty face, and beautiful bright blue eyes, but underneath all of that was a girl with very sinister intentions and a total desire for complete domination. She absolutely terrified me.

I was literally at a loss for words, I didn't know what to say. There was a prolonged period where we were just staring into each others eyes. She could tell I was horrified but what I had just seen, and she loved it.

"I think you are going to make a very good servant. I have high hopes for you. I'm already looking forward to the relationship we are going to share together." She said smiling, as we both continued to look deeply into each other's eyes.

"That's all I had planned for today. You did very good. I need to head out to the gym now, so you are free to go home. I'll see you back here on Wednesday, 5PM sharp, you are going to be performing maid service, and I have a little outfit for you to wear. Come on, let's go." Keili said as she swiftly got up from the couch, turned around and offered her hand to me.

I took her hand and she helped me up off the couch. I could barely stand because my knees were still shaking. I was still visibly shook from all of this.

Keili held my hand tightly and walked me out the door.

"Wednesday, 5PM, show up on time and in a good mood. Understood?"

"Yes, Keili." I said, as I walked to my car.

I quickly hopped into my car and made my way home. I literally almost got into an accident from being so distracted by what just occured.

As soon as I got home I immediately hopped into my bed. I tried my best to soak in everything that just happened. But it was too much to handle.

For all intents and purposes, Keili owned me now, and she was proud of it. The thought of it made me feel so hopeless and weak.

I thought of ways of how to get out of this, but who was I kidding. I had no courage left in my body. No bravery to stand up on her. I knew damn well, that I was going to show up at her house again in two days.

As pathetic and crazy as it sounded, the thoughts of trying to resist Keili caused me more anxiety than the thoughts of completely submitting to her. It made no sense, but then again, nothing about this situation made any sense, and I was so physically and mentally exhausted.

I closed my eyes tightly and drifted off into sleep, even more defeated and broken as I did the night before.

***** WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON *****

I pulled into Keili's driveway right at 4:57 PM. It was a bit later than I would have liked, but there was more traffic today than usual, however I still managed to get to her house at a safe time. I waited two more minutes until it was 4:59 PM before walking out the car and up to her front door, so I could walk into her house exactly at 5PM.

I was just wearing a regular tank top with sweatpants, as Keili assured me that she had a special outfit planned for me to wear, making dressing up "all nice and cute" unnecessary for today.

I opened the door to her home at exactly 5PM and immediately saw Keili standing in the same spot from Monday. I didn't feel quite the overwhelming fear that I did upon seeing her like I did before, but there was still an instant intimidation that jolted throughout my body that made me feel weak.

Still, going through with this and "serving" her made me feel less afraid than outright defying her along with the entire gym that runs the fight club. I felt like I had no good options. But making Keili my enemy was more scary to me than anything on earth.

Keili had a serious look on her face, with her arms folded as she stared me down.

I quickly dropped down to the floor and crawled over to her, as was expected.

Without having to be reminded, I lowered my head to her feet and planted five kisses on each foot, this time with longer and more enthusiastic kisses than before to try to impress her and potentially lessen any bad intentions she might have.

I then looked up to her and delivered the speech she is waiting for.

"Keili, please let me serve you, I've been waiting all day, please Keili." I say. I cringed as I said it but I sounded more convincing than ever.

I watched as the serious, intimidating, mean look on her face change to a sly, smug smile, completely satisfied with my obedience.

"Great attitude today little one. I'm very pleased." Keili said.

As strangely as it sounded, hearing her say that actually made me feel kind of good.

"You have alot of work to get to today. I want my entire place cleaned. That includes vacuuming, dusting, washing dishes, making my bed and doing laundry." Keili said harshly.

"And since you'll be doing maid duty today, I have a cute little maid out that I want you to wear."

Keili's entire face lit up as she said that, the excitement was obvious. She walked over to her bedroom, and came back out holding the skimpiest little halloween maid outfit I've ever seen and dropped it in my lap.

"Put it on. Now." She demanded, her tone a little scarier.

She made no indication that I was to get up and go to the bathroom to change, and I was too cowardly to even ask. So I started to change right there.

I took off my socks and shoes, then slid off my sweatpants, leaving me in just my white cotton thong panties from my waist down. I quickly took off my tank top then threw on the maid outfit over my head and pushed it down as far as it would go. Keili stood over me and watched the entire time.

I tried again to push the outfit down further, but to no avail, it was simply designed to be this short. It literally did not even cover all of my panties in the front and in the back half my ass was sticking out in this thing. I couldn't imagine having to spend hours cleaning in this slutty outfit.