St. May's Fight Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Keili, ofcourse. I'll be right on time." I said, no emotion in my voice.

I walked out of her house like a zombie. Drove home like a zombie, and walked into my apartment and just collapsed onto my bed like a zombie.

There was simply nothing left inside me. I didn't try to overthink anything that happened. I didn't replay the events in my head. There was no point. I knew that in two days time I would be right back at her house doing whatever she told me to do. I closed my eyes, completely exhausted, and drifted off into a much needed slumber away from this grim reality.

***** FRIDAY AFTERNOON *****

For the third time this week I pulled into Keili's driveway, turned off my car and just waited for the exact moment at 5PM to enter her home. As the clock hit 4:59PM, I got out of my car and walked up her steps to her front door.

I was wearing just a casual t-shirt and sweatpants again since there was no need to dress up anymore. Keili said that I looked so cute in the maid outfit that it was now my permanent attire while at her house.

I took a deep breath and opened the door to her house. I didn't feel much of anything. I knew Keili was going to boss me around, there was no telling what could happen anytime I entered her home, but my one and only goal for tonight was not to mess up like last time and to not cry infront of her again.

As I walked in I saw Keili standing there waiting for me, as she always does. Today, she looked alot different. She was dressed really feminine, she had on a short green dress, she was actually wearing makeup, her long brunette hair was flowing freely. Seeing her dressed like this just made her feel less scary and intimidating, and I felt a bit more at ease.

I still however, wasn't about to try her in anyway whatsoever. So I got down on my hands and knees, and proceeded to crawl over to her, as she expected me to do.

"This one first." She said, pointing down to her right foot.

I put my head down and kissed her right foot five times, before doing the same with her left foot.

"Can I please serve you tonight Keili? It's all I've been thinking about all day. I'm so excited for the opportunity to serve you." I say looking up at her, almost surprising myself by how convincing I sounded.

Her face always lit up with an arrogant cocky smile everytime I had to do this routine.

"Ofcourse you may. But first you need to change. Hand me your clothes." She commanded.

I quickly took off my shoes, socks, sweatpants and t-shirt and handed them to Keili.

I no longer felt as embarrassed about being infront of Keili in just my bra and panties, since she has already seen me naked for the most part, there was not much else privacy to protect.

Keili took all of my belongings to her bedroom and returned holding the same skimpy maid outfit from Wednesday.

She watched as I put it on with a satisfied smile, grinning from ear to ear.

"I just can't get over how cute you look in that little outfit. I love it!" Keili said, as she took extra long to admire me.

For some strange reason, her compliments made me blush. I guess it was better than her degrading me.

"Today is going to be alot easier than last time. I promise. You won't have to do any hard labor. In fact, it'll be pretty chill today. I had a race yesterday, so I'm pretty sore. You're going to need to help out with that later by giving me some massages. I'm going to need some dinner aswell. But for the most part, I'm just going to be sitting on the couch watching my shows and relaxing. So when I need you, I'm gonna ring this bell, which is your cue to crawl over to me and ask what I need. Until then, you can go sit in the corner." Keili said, pointing to the edge of the room, a couple of feet to the left of the television.

"Yes, Keili." I say submissively as I walked over to the corner where she was pointing and just sat down.

"No, not like that. I want you to sit on your knees, with your hands interlocked behind your back, with your head down. Remember, when I ring my bell, that is when you crawl over to me." Keili instructed.

"There you go. Just like that. You're doing a good job so far." Keili said as I got into the correct position.

I felt only emptiness as I sat staring at the corner of the wall. Time moved very slowly in this position, but I guess it beat having to clean for hours and hours. I just closed my eyes and tried to relax.

After what must have been thirty minutes of just sitting there, trying not to fall asleep, I hear the sound of a bell being rung repeatedly.

I didn't hesitate to crawl over to Keili. If anything it was a bit of a relief to be able to move around a little bit.

"I'm a little thirsty. How about you go fetch my a nice COLD glass of lemonade." She said with a smirk.

"Yes, Keili." I said as I walked into the kitchen.

After what happened last time, I wasn't about to forget the ice.

"Here you go, Keili." I said, handing her the drink.

"Good job. You managed to put ice in the drink the first time. I'm so proud of you." She said sarcastically while laughing.

"Now get back to your corner." She said harshly.

"Yes, Keili." I said as I walked back over to the corner and sat back down in position.

She might have looked and dressed alot prettier today, but she was still the same old Keili. A total sadistic control freak.

A pattern started to emerge, every thirty minutes she would ring the bell and I would crawl over to her.

For the next three hours I got her several more drinks, made her dinner, and even gave her a neck massage for ten minutes straight.

After a longer than usual period of sitting, staring at the wall, I finally heard the bell ring once more and turned around to crawl over to her.

She looked down at me with a larger than usual grin on her face and just paused for a couple seconds before speaking.

"You did a very good job massaging my neck earlier, you're a natural!" She said smirking.

"Thank you, Keili." I said, feeling a little proud of myself.

Suddenly, she kicked forward her right foot, almost hitting me directly in the face.

"Now do my feet." She ordered.

"Yes, Keili." I say with no emotion. Without skipping a beat, I grabbed her foot and lowered it onto my lap and began doing my best to massage her foot.

"There you go. Just like that. Keep it up." Keili said.

Once again her words of encouragement oddly made me feel a little better. I've never given a foot massage before and had little idea of what I was doing.

For the next five minutes I continued to rub and caress her right foot as best I could, reaching every spot on her foot and getting inbetween her toes aswell. Keili would continue to compliment my massage abilities and everytime it would make me feel good in a very unusual way, but again, this entire relationship I had with Keili was unusual to the extreme.

"Left foot now." She said, as she aggressively moved her right foot back and shoved her left one just inches from my face.

I continued to do the same with her left foot as I did with her right foot, gingerly rubbing and massaging every inch. I was starting to get confident in what I was doing as Keili continued to give me positive feedback.

Keili abruptly moved her left foot out of my lap and moved it upwards, hovering it right infront of my face and just held it there.

After a bried awkward period, I moved my hands up to continue the massage, thinking that's what she was expecting.

"No." She said in a calm, controlled manner.

I looked up at her and gave her a confused look. She moved her foot forward, until it was pressed against my face.

"I want you to suck my toes." She ordered.

I just looked at her shocked. She was starting to push it too far. I couldn't. There was just no way...

"Don't pout. Don't complain. Don't roll your eyes. Don't cause trouble for yourself. Just do it." She said as she pressed her foot even harder against my face, pushing my head back some.

"Suck. My. Fucking. Toes." She commanded again, this time with more venom in her voice.

I didn't have to be asked again. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around her big toe.

"Mhmmmm. There we go. Very smart decision. Lick and suck every single one of my toes." Keili said triumphantly.

After I had licked and suck her big toe I began to do the same to her other toes. One by one. Keili was loving every second of it.

"You really are such a pretty girl Victoria, but you look even prettier with my toes in your mouth!" She said while laughing like a little kid.

The taste was repugnant to say the least, and I knew I must of looked so stupid sucking on her toes, but I was really running out of shame at this point. I surprised myself by how both how little humiliation I felt doing this for Keili and by just how enthusiastically I sucked on her toes, one by one.

Keili withdrew her left foot, satisfied with my toe sucking, then gently slapped me in the face with her right foot while laughing to herself.

"Keep up the good work, don't stop now, you have some more toes to suck!" Keili said as I opened my mouth and took in her big toe.

"Mhmmm, this is really starting to relax me!" Keili said.

I noticed that Keili slowly started to move her left leg to the side more and more, causing her dress to hike up her legs.

I don't know why I did it, but I looked up her dress, causing my eyes to almost pop out of my head at what I saw.

She was not wearing any panties. I immediately looked away and hoped Keili didn't notice. I continued licking and sucking on her toes. My heart rate started to increase. What was she doing?

She spread her legs even more, and I looked again, almost as if I just had to make sure what I saw the first time was real.

I lowered my eyes just a bit saw Keili's bare, hairless pussy. I looked away again and continued to suck on her toes, pretending I didn't see anything.

"What were you looking at?" Keili asked, causing me to almost jump out of my skin.

"W-w-what?" I said like an idiot, trying my best to play dumb. I was caught red handed.

"Were you... looking up my dress?" She asked again, even louder.

"N-n-no o-ofcourse not!" I sputtered out, as panic started to take over my body.

Suddenly Keili got up off the couch and towered over me as I sat frozen on my knees.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME! TELL THE TRUTH RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD LITTLE GIRL, YOU ARE GOING TO GET PUNISHED VERY VERY BADLY. NOW, DID YOU LOOK UP MY DRESS? YES OR NO?" Keili said, screaming violently.

I started to shake and cower as she hovered over me. The same fear I felt inside the octagon. I slowly looked up at her and saw that anger in her eyes. I had no choice but to admit it.

"Y-y-yes K-Keili I'm s-sorry." I say, putting my head back down, looking at the ground.

"Thank you for correcting yourself. Just a bit of advice going forward. Don't you ever fucking lie to me. Is that clear little girl?" She asked, calming down just a bit.

"Yes, Keili." I say, taking deep breaths, still shaking a bit from her screaming.

She started to pat me on the head like a dog and chuckle to herself.

"Well... since you are just DYING to look up my dress... let me help you out there." Keili said as she stepped even closer to me and lifted up her dress.

Her bare, hairless pussy was now just inches from my face. It was absolutely soaking wet, and the smell was overwhelming me, almost making me dizzy.

"Get a nice good look at it. It's what you wanted. You couldn't keep your eyes off it could you? What are you, some sort of lesbian? Staring at my pussy like that." Keili said laughing.

She grabbed the back of my hair and pushed my head up and held it directly next to her pussy.

"You wanted to see it so badly, well here you go. Get a good look at it." Keili said, increasing her grip on the back of my head.

I sat there frozen, it was like an out of body experience. The longer she held my head in place right infront of her soaked pussy the weaker I felt.

Finally, she backed up and sat back down on the couch, her dress still lifted up, and her legs spread.

"You know what you're going to have to do right?" She asked as she moved her finger down to her pussy.

"I t-think so." I say, as adrenaline pumped throughout my body. I knew what was going on here.

"You're going to crawl over to me and eat my pussy. You aren't going to protest, complain, or do anything else besides eat my pussy. You're going to be a good girl about this and not cause any problems. This is going to become part of your nightly routine too, so get use it. If you do a good job, I might repay the favor to you. Do you understand everything I've told you?" She asked, completely calm and incontrol, staring me down the whole time.

If there was ever a time to get up to run away and put an end to all this craziness, it was right now.

But I didn't.

"Yes, Keili." I say, crawling over to her, as she sat with her arms spread on the couch, her dress up, and legs wide, with that typical, smug, cocky smile on her face.

My heart was beating out my chest as I made the decision, almost instantly, that I was going to do this, that I had to do this, as if Keili had successfully rooted out all resistance inside me.

I crawled up to the couch and my face was once again just inches away from her soaking wet pink vagina. The smell, and her arousal was overwhelming, leaving no doubt just how much of a sexual thrill she was getting out of doing this to me.

"Tongue out, now." She ordered calmly.

Without even thinking I stuck my tongue out. Keili then immediately grabbed the back out of my head and pushed it forward, forcing my tongue on her wet pussy. This was so extreme it was hard to wrap my mind around what was happening. My tongue was on another girl's vagina. As I closed my eyes and continued to swirl my tongue around, I told myself that I deserved this for being so weak and pathetic.

I had no idea what I was doing, my mind was spinning so fast. I just flicked my tongue around in every direction. I started to really press down my tongue on her pussy and lick up and down over and over, as her wetness started to pour into my mouth.

To my somewhat pleasant surprise, it didn't taste all that awful, it was definitely tolerable, as I started to increase the pace of my tongue.

"Mhmmmmmm. Just like that. You're doing a great job. Keep it up. You have a great tongue. Ohhh yeah!" Keili moaned, as her grip on the back of my head got stronger.

As bizarre as it sounded, I could feel something switch off inside my body, and hearing Keili moan and congratulate me, actually made me feel... good. It didn't make any sense, but it was true, and I started to lick and kiss her pussy with even more enthusiasm.

I started to get really into it. I covered every inch of her pussy with my tongue with a frantic pace. I was really getting use to the smell and taste of pussy and hearing her moan louder and louder was making me feel more like I was accomplishing something.

With every passing second I was on my knees eating her pussy I felt more weak and submissive to her, like there was really no coming back from this. I could even start to feel my jaw and tongue getting sore from doing this for so long, but I was determined to keep doing this until she was satisfied.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Keili erupted in orgasmic bliss, screaming out in pleasure, so loud it made my ears ring.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK YES!!!! UHHHHH!!!" She screamed as she let go of her irontight grip of my hair.

"Oh my fucking god, have you eaten pussy before?" She asked, breathing heavy, still recovering from her orgasm.

"That was uhm, my first time." I said truthfully, still trying to come to terms that I really just did that.

"Wow, first time? You eat pussy better than most of the out and proud lesbians at our school, and you're only going to get better too, since you're going to be doing this everytime you come over to see me, understood?" Keili said excitedly.

"Yes, Keili." I said, almost blushing from compliments.

"Good, I'm looking forward to it." Keili said getting up from the couch and walking behind me.

"You know, you really have been such a good girl today. I'm so proud of your behavior and attitude, especially after what happened Wednesday. This is how I expect you to behave all the time." Keili said, as she began to run her fingers through my hair and rub my head. It felt good.

There was a sort of awkward silence as I stayed sitting on my knees while she continued to massage my head and rub her fingers gingerly through my hair as she stood over me.

Suddenly Keili put her hands between my arms from behind and very easily lifted me up and threw me down roughly on the couch.

"Take off all your clothes." Is all she said, in cool, calm manner.

I didn't think, I just reacted. I lifted the stupid french maid dress off my head fairly quickly and unhooked my bra. Doing it so fast that it must of made Keili think I'm excited.

I moved my hands down to my panties and began to tug them off my body before hesitating. I suddenly realized, that my own pussy was wet and sticky from everything that has been happening. I didn't know how to feel about it, or how Keili would react to seeing my pussy like that, but either way, I slid the panties off my body and leaned back on the couch and tried to get as comfortable as possible.

There was no doubt about it. I couldn't hide it. I was fucking horny, and I wanted Keili to eat my pussy, and the wetness between my legs proved just how badly I wanted it.

I spread my legs wider and looked at her again. I was so ready for this. After all the horrible shit she has put me through this past week, I really needed this. And I just had a feeling Keili must be amazing at it. The thought made me even more excited.

She crawled over to the couch and kissed up my legs, up my thighs, then up to my tummy, she kissed and sucked both my hard nipples, then she kissed my neck and then finally we were almost face to face, and for a second, I thought she was going to kiss me on the lips.

"Now remember, you're only getting this treat because you actually did your job properly today, understand? But don't ever forget, if you fuck up, or piss me off, you are still getting punished." Keili said, still trying to show an edge.

"Yes, Keili, I understand." I say, my breath getting heavier.

"That's good then." Keili said, as she slid down the couch. My heart pounded with excitement as I spread my legs further for her, not feeling any embarrassment by how wet I was.

Keili ran her fingers down my body, over my breasts, down my stomach and then directly over my pussy, my entire body jolted at the first contact. She moved her face closer to my pussy, just inches away, and just studied it with a look of pure fascination, and hunger.

"You have a really cute pussy." She said, as she began to gently rub her fingers around my clit, causing me to inadvertently moan.

"Thank you Keili." I said, her compliment making me blush.

She moved her face forward and pressed her nose against my pussy and inhaled.

"Mhmmm, smells good too." She said with a grin. I already felt like I was about to cum, it was honestly unreal the way my body was reacting to her, I was on edge and ready to burst.

"How badly do want this, Victoria?" She asked, looking up at me grinning, knowing how obvious it was.

"P-please K-Keili I want it s-so bad." I stutter out, my body was practically shaking at this point. I have never been more horny in my life and I truly needed her tongue on my pussy more than anything.

She stuck out her tongue and licked around the edges of my pussy while still grinning, enjoying the teasing, and seeing my obvious desperation. She continued to do this over and over until finally she ran her tongue directly over my pussy, sending a jolt of electricity throughout my body.