St. May's Fight Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keili began to go crazy eating my pussy, aggressively licking over my clit, sucking on my pussy lips and sticking her entire tongue deep down my pussy hole with in a rapid pace.

For the first time in my life I was receiving world class oral treatment, and it was quickly overwhelming me as I felt a strong orgasm building up. None of my former boyfriends ever went down on me, but yet here was Keili, who had whooped my ass in the octagon and tormented me all week, absolutely going down on me... and loving it! She had a big smile on her face as she sucked and licked my pussy with an extreme passion.

I started to moan uncontrollably as Keili worked her magical, experienced tongue all over me, she reached up with one hand and started to grab and pinch my diamond hard nipples, which just added to the intensity as the first orgasm washed over me, causing my entire body to shake.

"Oh my god! Ohhh!!! Keili!" I yell out in heat, as Keili continued her oral assault on my pussy.

I did my best to put my head back, close my eyes and just enjoy it all, even if it was difficult to wrap my brain around how this girl who has caused me so much stress and anxiety was giving me the most intense sexual pleasure of my life.

Keili sped up the pace of her licking. She took my entire pussy between her lips and sucked on it before releasing it back into place, doing this over and over again. The pleasure inside my body was nearing a breaking point. She continued to flick my clit with her tongue, but it was when she pulled her hand back from off my hard nipples and slid two fingers inside me and started to finger fuck me that my entire body shook again in the most powerful orgasm of my life.

Keili removed her tongue from my pussy and began to lick her fingers as I continued to shake and moan.

"Oh my god, that was some seriously good pussy." Keili said, still licking her fingers.

"Did you enjoy your little treat? What do you say?" She asked, with a sly smile.

"Y-yes, thank you Keili, that felt really nice..." I say, still breathing heavy, my head still spinning.

"You are very welcome." She said, as she leaned forward and gave my soaked pussy one last tender kiss.

"God I love pussy." Keili said as she got off the couch. It began to absolutely pour down raining outside as I continued to enjoy the post orgasmic bliss.

"Oh my, it's getting really nasty out there, I can't let you go home in this weather, it's not safe." Keili said, sounding like a mom, as it began to thunder and lightning.

Keili pulled out her phone and for a second I thought she was about to take some pictures of me naked.

"Yup, just checked the weather app, it's going to be storming badly all night. I don't want you driving in this weather, so you're going to be spending the night with me, understood?" She said firmly.

"Yes, Keili." I say softly, knowing I had no say in the matter. I wasn't about to make a fuss about it with her, and plus the weather was horrible out there.

"Good. Stay put, I have one more surprise for you." Keili said, as she walked off into her bedroom.

I had no idea what she was planning as I stayed put on the couch, still naked, and still a little horny.

I moved my fingers down and ran them over my still soaked pussy as I tried to come to terms with everything. It was hard for me to grasp why I was so turned on by what just happened, and deep down, I'm not sure I wanted to know.

Those thoughts were interrupted as Keili walked back into the living room. I turned my head to look at her and my jaw almost hit the floor.

She was now completely naked, with a large strap-on attached to her waist.

She stared me down as I looked up at her. Her gaze was so powerful that it made me start to shake and feel weak. She smiled as she saw the intimidation in my eyes.

"Get over here, we aren't done playing and I'm still horny, now get on the floor and crawl over to mommy." She said, standing there with her arms folded, looking supremely confident and in control.

Immediately I rolled off the couch and crawled over to her without even thinking.

"Suck my cock. Now. And suck it good." Keili said as she stepped forward and slapped me in the face with her plastic cock.

I obediently opened my mouth and started to suck on the strap on, back and forth, treating it like a real cock.

"That's a good girl. Keep sucking my cock, that's right. Good bitch, keep it up." Keili said, sounding meaner and meaner.

I started to get in a groove, taking the entire length of the seven inch strap on in my mouth, getting it nice and wet.

"Look at me bitch, I want you to look me in the eyes while you suck my cock." She ordered.

I immediately looked up to meet the always intimidating gaze of Keili.

Having to look up and stare her in the eyes while I sucked her strap on changed everything, it hurt the rhythm I was in and I began to struggle as I felt small, pathetic and weak as I tried my best to keep up. It was seriously scary how powerful she was to me. She had such an overwhelming dominant energy to her that it made me feel like I was nothing. Just the way she looked down at me, reminded me that I was without a doubt, her bitch. And I could see it in her eyes, that she knew that she owned me. She knew that I was her bitch, and I knew it too.

She grabbed the back of my hair and forced my mouth even deeper down her strap-on, until the entire seven inches was in my throat, causing me to choke a bit. She pulled my head back to allow me to breathe and recover for a brief second before shoving my head back on the strap-on. She continued to do this over and over, laughing everytime I choked.

Finally she pulled her strap on out my exhausted mouth and started to rub it.

"Such a good little slut, this baby is soaked, I think you liked it, you loved sucking your owner's cock didn't you?" She said, still looking down on me like she owned me.

"Yes, Keili...I loved it." I say, trying to catch my breath.

Keili looked down at me and laughed, before walking behind me and pushing me roughly onto the ground without saying a word. I just laid there on my stomach with my head on the ground.

"It's time that I took what is rightfully mine, I've waited long enough for this, now put that ass up in the air for me... NOW!" Keili demanded. I quickly put my ass up in the air and presented it to her and closed my eyes. I knew what was coming, and as hard as it was to admit, I wanted her to fuck me.

Keili grabbed both my ass cheeks firmly with her strong hands and spread them wide.

"Well would you look at that, little Vicotria is still a soaking wet mess down there, you aren't enjoying all of this, are you? She asked with a wicked laugh as she continued to run her fingers up and down my pussy and asshole, causing an erotic tickling sensation on my body.

Even though it was obvious I was enjoying this, I couldn't find it in me to admit it, so I stayed still and quiet as Keili continued to run her fingers up and down my ass and pussy.

"You fucking love it, don't you?" Keili asked aggressively.

"Yes." I said quietly, shame in my voice.

"Say it loud and proud!" She demanded. As she raised her right hand in the air and smacked my ass hard.

"Yes!! Keili I fucking love it!!" I yell out, as the sound of very loud thunder shook the house.

"I know you do. You're so nice and wet for me, aren't you just lucky I'm here to take care of you?" She asked, as I felt her rub the head of the strap-on up and down my soaked, yearning pussy.

"Thank you Keili." I said, desperate for her to put the cock inside me.

"I want to hear you beg for this cock, beg to be fucked!" Keili spat out as she got more rough with her fingers.

"P-please give it to me." I say in a weak, shaky voice.

Keili lifted her hands in the air and smacked my ass hard multiple times, causing me to yelp.

"NOT GOOD ENOUGH! BEG HARDER OR I'LL STICK IT IN YOUR ASS INSTEAD!" She yelled out.

"KEILI PLEASE FUCK ME! I WANT YOUR COCK INSIDE ME SO BAD! PLEASE!" I pleaded out genuinely, afraid she really would stick that seven inch dildo in my ass instead of my yearning pussy.

Keili grabbed the head of the strap-on and guided it inside my soaking wet, tight pussy.

"Uhhh! Ohh my fucking god!" I squeal out loudly at the penetration. It felt so fucking good.

Keili began to roughly fuck me, shoving all seven inches in and out of me in a frantic pace as she continued to slap my ass hard.

Her strap-on was long and thick, was bigger and better than any guy that has ever fucked me, and felt so so good inside me. It was hard for my brain to compartmentalize that something that was making me feel so good was attached to a girl who has taken great pleasure in dominating me and making me her personal servant. I didn't even try to hold in my moans anymore. There was no point, she knew I was loving it. I have never been fucked this good before. After all the trauma and abuse I've been through, I decided I deserved to enjoy this as the third earth shattering orgasm of the night quickly approached.

"AHHHH!! OHHHHH FUCK!!!!" I scream out as the most intense orgasm I've ever felt washed over me, making my entire body shake.

Keili took her strap-on out my pussy and I collapsed onto the floor, completely satisfied.

"I really do take such good care of you, now, what do you say?" Keili asked me as I continued to catch my breath.

"Thank you Keili..." I say, without any shame whatsoever.

"You're very welcome little one, remember, aslong as you do as I say and behave like a good little servant, than you can expect more rewards like this, because I enjoy it myself, and it's a win-win for everyone. It is getting late though, so we need to head to bed, come on, let's go." Keili said in a relaxed manner.

"Yes, Keili." I said, trying to get to my feet, but I was so drained from my three intense orgasms that I barely had any energy left. As I got to my feet my legs were so wobbly that I quite literally fell back down again.

"Oh my, I think someone is exhausted and really needs to go to bed." Keili said with a laugh.

Before I had a chance to get back to my feet on my own, Keili swooped down, grabbed me under my stomach and picked me up and tossed me over her shoulders like I was a toddler.

I was so dizzy and tired that I felt as if I was floating as Keili carried me and dropped me onto her bed and helped tuck me in under the covers as I yawned loudly.

"There we go, are you comfortable, little girl?" She asked, as the rain poured down even harder outside.

"Yes, Keili." I say, barely able to keep my eyes open.

Keili unhooked the strap-on and put it back in her closet, before walking over and getting in bed with me.

"Good night little girl." Keili said, as she planted a soft kiss on my cheek and snuggled up tightly against me. I didn't want to admit it but it felt good having her tall, athletic body pressed up against me.

"Good night Keili..." I said, completely exhausted and barely awake.

As I slowly drifted off into sleep I was forced to fully accept that this was my life now. I accepted that I chose to sign up for the fight club knowing the risk. I accepted that Keili had easily defeated me in the octagon and made me into her servant with almost no resistance from me at all, and most importantly of all, I accepted that I did deserve this life of servitude, simply because I was too weak to stop it or stand up for myself.

Keili had taught me alot about myself, and I didn't want to even think about why it was my body reacted so strangely when things turned sexual, especially because I was confident I was straight. I tried to question why it was I never put a stop to any of this. I couldn't come up with an answer other than Keili is strong and I am weak. It was just too hard to wrap my head around how drastically my life had changed in a week, and what my life would be like with Keili ruling over me.

It was all too much to think about it, so instead, I just shut off my brain, closed my eyes tightly, and quickly drifted off into sleep, completely unsure of what the future held for me.

*End Of Part 1*