St. Silvia's Ch. 01

Story Info
An orphan discovers his unusual nature as an incubus.
2.2k words
4.27
6.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never knew my mother. She abandoned me at a convent shortly after I was born. Nor do I know who my father is, though I have my suspicions about his nature given my own tendencies and proclivities.

St. Silvia's was an isolated nunnery in the countryside. Being isolated, the nuns were left in a bit of a quandary as to what to do with this small, male infant child left on their doorstep. The nearest orphanage was over thirty miles away, and while they could have sent someone to deliver a note and have the orphanage fetch me, or deliver me via cart or wagon by one of the infrequent merchants who supplied the place, they opted to raise me instead. I think they fancied they could raise me up in the Faith to be a priest. In my ignorance, I was headed in that direction, fully intending to take vows and become a member of the clergy. Then puberty hit and my true nature began to make itself known.

Poor women. Poor, foolish women.

At eighteen, I was being prepared to enter the seminary, but I was already finding myself fascinated by women's bodies - their shapes and curves. A strange, powerful compulsion filled me and I started spying on the nuns as they changed or bathed, entranced by their breasts and bellies, legs and thighs, all the things that make a woman a woman. I was especially delighted when I caught two nuns making love to each other, one of them going down on the other while in the privacy of their shared cell. That was an eyesight worth remembering!

I found myself filled with strange urges and emotions. A powerful need overcame me to explore, to spy on them, and to touch myself, driving me like an intense hunger. It was seldom satisfied simply by watching them and stroking myself, or masturbating in my cell alone. Remembering or imagining these things and masturbating brought no satisfaction. It was only when I was nearby, close enough to hear or see them, that I felt fulfillment. I felt strange, pleasurable energies flow through me as I witnessed them in the throes of their ecstasy-I would peak when they peaked, orgasm when they orgasmed.

The nuns, for their part, struggled with their sexual feelings, being taught that such impulses were sinful and "of the devil." I began to wonder if I was already under some evil influence, but found myself too entranced, to be honest. My indulgence was of such pleasure and delight to me, as well as seeming somewhat necessary - as much as taking food and drink - that I quickly let go of any guilt or doubt and simply gratified myself when the need arose.

It was purely by accident that I discovered that I could influence these women around me. It was during a Lenten fast of prayer and meditation. I had decided to forego my private indulgences and see if I could make it through the season without masturbating or witnessing masturbation and sex play by the nuns. But that abstinence only made my hunger worse. My meditations became hours-long internal fantasies wherein I would see various nuns engaged in self-pleasure or lesbian encounters with each other. As I emerged from my cell one evening, I heard the unmistakable moans of utter decadence and pleasure coming from down the hall. Aroused and curious, I went down to investigate only to find three nuns lapping each other in a lovely daisy-chain of writhing, shuddering flesh-exactly as I had been imagining in my meditation!

Some small part of me felt relief like a thirsty man finally being given water. It refreshed me and enlivened me! With that experience, I opted to give free rein to my hunger and see what the results would be.

I spied a lone nun as she washed the laundry, and I wished for her to indulge herself while I spied on her from the shadows. To my utter astonishment and delight, she did! Sister Catherine, with hardly a thought or any semblance of shame or inhibition, drew up her robes and began to sweetly masturbate herself. It was slow, and indulgent, and I savored it. Her self-pleasuring fed me like a true feast, satisfying my hunger deeply and profoundly.

There were over thirty nuns in the convent between the acolytes and the sisters. I fed regularly and often.

The nuns of St. Silvia's were in a bit of a crisis. The number of them indulging in sexual activities increased, and many of them were being disciplined, some repeatedly, for it. The two nuns who had been involved in a lesbian relationship were separated and sent away to different parishes. But the epidemic continued. More nuns were caught masturbating than ever before, and were confessing an unusually high number of sexual dreams and urges. This made the environment one of heightened repression and secrecy. That repression only heightened the need within the sisters, and fulfilled me to an even greater degree when they surrendered to it.

I began to indulge myself in bolder and grander ways. If I could make one nun masturbate, why not two? Or three? If I could make a pair of nuns satisfy themselves with each other, why not more? And so I did. I began to make them masturbate together, or make love to each other in larger and larger orgies. And the more I did so, the easier it became. It was as if their natural resistance or reluctance wore away over time, and they became easier to influence and make act for me.

As a young man, I found I wanted to feel them and taste them and touch them. I wanted to smell their scent, and slide my long, hard cock into their lovely bodies. It was no longer sufficient to merely watch them in their sexual exchanges. I needed to be part of them.

I allowed one nun to see me as I watched her masturbating, and she smiled and beckoned me over. She lifted my cassock and took out my penis as if it were the most natural thing in the world. She began to stroke and caress me while she fingered herself. The more excited she got, the more she pleasured herself, the more satisfied I felt, as if I fed upon her sexual energy. And when she climaxed - la! - the wave that washed over me of such bliss! Such eloquence and sweetness of sensual delight!

From one nun, I went to two and enjoyed my first threesome. That naturally gave way to an orgy wherein I could hardly keep up with all the lips and hands and tongues, pussies and asses that longed for me to fill! Six nuns and I made love all day until I cold stand no more. It was as if I had overeaten. I was "stuffed" and staggered off to sleep for nearly two days.

The rash of sexuality that overtook the nunnery made Mother Superior call for the local priest to come and exorcise the place. She told him of how she was having more and more of her nuns indulging in increasingly sexual behavior.

The priest scowled and frowned and performed his rituals, asking me to assist him (as I was close to entering the priesthood), never suspecting that I was the cause of this wave of sexual epidemic. I felt nothing as he sprinkled holy water around the grounds and in the various cells, nor when he recited Latin blessings over each and every nun, admonishing them for their sinful behavior and asking God's forgiveness upon them all.

Once he left, nothing changed. I continued to feed as I wished, and the nuns continued to indulge in their sexual desires. The greatest threat was the Mother Superior, who seemed the most resistant to my influence. As such, I determined for myself that I would seduce her and make her as indulgent and compliant as the rest.

I knew I would need more power than I had ever used before, and so as I schemed, I sat in the dormitory where the young acolytes were housed and made them masturbate together while I pondered. Twelve young novices tossed and turned in masturbatory ecstasy, making themselves cum over and over again, as I filled myself on their sexual release.

At last, once I was filled to the brim, I released them and let them sleep. They had masturbated for nearly a day straight and were exhausted, not having eaten or slept so long as I had them in thrall.

I went seeking Mother Superior, who was taking her bath. I smiled as I saw that she was attended by two nuns who helped pour water over her and wash her back. I was pleased and surprised by how lovely and voluptuous the Mother was, with large, full breasts and wide hips. Her mound was covered with a dark bush of black hair, and her cleft was hidden by it, but I sensed its responsiveness to my desires and presence.

Letting some of my excess energy spill free, I sent my lust into all three. The two nuns began to rub and caress Mother Superior in more sensual ways, massaging her and running their hands over her breasts. Mother Superior responded as if she were in a dream, not fighting or becoming shocked, but allowing them to caress her in increasingly sexual ways. One nun put her hand on the Mother's mound and started to caress her pussy while the other leaned in and shared a hungry, sensual kiss, teasing Mother Superior with her tongue.

I smiled at how easy it had been, forgetting that I had an excess of sexual power that I was working with. But a dam, once cracked, all too often fails, and I knew she would succumb as I had wished. To make that apparent, I stepped into full view of them and let them see me in all my erect glory.

Mother Superior gazed at me with curiosity and a hungry smile when she spied my enormous cock. She motioned me to come closer and she took me in hand and began to stroke me as she stared into my eyes. I could see, and feel, her desires as they flooded through her. The one woman I had most feared as being resistant to my power turned out to be the most hungry, the most decadent, the most deliciously sexual of them all!

Mother Superior waved the other nuns aside, and they fell on each other as they clasped and moaned, kissed and caressed, and licked and sucked. She, however, drew me to her and wrapped her arms and legs around me, taking me deep into her body.

"Ah, yes..." she moaned with such utter deliciousness. "Oh, fuck me...".

I did, happily and hungrily. Her lust fed my lust, her excitement mine. I felt, for the first time, the interplay of my energy and that of my prey. My energy slid into her even as my cock did, and it filled her with greater and greater levels of arousal and desire. And her energy came back to me, feeding me in deeply profound and satisfying ways.

"Ohhhh, yes... fuck me..." she crooned as I thrust my cock deeper and deeper, faster and faster, until I came. Mother Superior cried out as my cum filled her, and shuddered and arched back.

"OHHHH, God!!" she cried, and collapsed upon me. I laid her down, and found her nearly unconscious. The two nuns watched us with dazed eyes, scissoring together and sliding their wet pussies over one another.

Mother Superior was smiling dreamily, her head rolling back and forth slowly. "Oh, my God..." she mumbled. "Oh, my God..." over and over again.

I smiled at the two nuns as they made each other climax, and kissed them both. "Take care of her," I said, and drifted away, content.

St. Silvia's was never the same after that evening. The convent passed into sexuality and indulgence. Orgies were customary and common.

The locals kept it a secret, coming to participate and lose themselves in it. They learned to protect the nuns and their secret, or face the wrath of numerous powerful inhabitants and practitioners.

For myself, I found that I seemed to stop aging, or nearly so, to the point where hundreds of years later, I am still alive, still feeding on a willing population of eager, beautiful females. I did put on the semblance of priestliness, though my religion is more ancient and primal than that which the convent first espoused. I go by "Father James," and have turned St. Silvia's into a very exclusive private school for girls. There they receive far more than an excellent education, but learn about themselves and their sexuality as well.

It was the perfect fit: incubus and private boarding school for girls. I have unlimited access to food, and they keep my power at its maximum level. I have influence over the daughters and wives of the most powerful and influential families in the world. And I savor what I do!

And in some strange way, I found myself truly believing in God. As much as any other priest, for was I not blessed with abundance by accepting my true nature, and utilizing those gifts God had given me?

What more could I possibly ask?