All Comments on 'Stable Employment Pt. 01'

by neuroparenthetical

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The style you used in the first part was quite unique. Corin seemed to be talking directly to me, the reader - very conversationally - telling me the story of her night with Gwyn. I was a bit thrown off when she said things like "If you know, you know -- and yeah, I'm telling you this story -- telling you this story -- precisely because I think you already know how it ends". I'm no dickgirl, I don't know how it ends. Made sense at the end though. She was talking to Lim, not me.

Corin had dropped hints throughout that this story was not to have a happy end, and as I was reading, I was wondering what would happen. Gwyn was too smooth from the very start. Too perfect. Maybe Corin falls for her but Gwyn is only interested in using her as a bull for the night? When the heartbreak came, it came pretty much out of left field. Being denied Gwyn's ass. And it seems it's not the first time either. "It also means she's going to say the words". Corin knows what's coming. Why is it so important to her, though? "Do you think that if men didn't exist, then maybe you wouldn't be so desperate to fuck girls in the ass?" seems to hold the answer, but I can't decode it.

I couldn't really understand how this world works. Of course, you'd kept us guessing in the earlier half of the story, but even when Corin and Lim do finally discuss it, I still didn't get it. "You know they want more dick. The system keeps them cock-thirsty so that fucking men can swoop down...". Maybe I'm just thick. Maybe you'll tell us more in the next installment.

There was a sense of being deeply unfulfilled throughout the story. A hint every now and then, until it comes pouring out. "That's what it's like down here in the dirt...". It's wonderfully done. As I said before, I do not fully understand, but I can feel it. It makes me restless.

The sex and the get-you-leaking-like-a-faucet foreplay was perfect. The interplay of their dominant and submissive natures, the switch, it was very very hot. That is not enough praise, but I am not a writer like you and I have no better words to describe it.

Thanks for sharing this story. I enjoyed reading it very much, and I hope my rambling comment conveys my appreciation for it, if nothing else.

ContrahentContrahent2 months ago

Anonymous below me really said if all. Really enthralling story. Hot as hell and then bittersweet. All kinds of interesting little details to make you wonder how this world works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous