Stacey Pt. 02

Story Info
Stacey takes it deep.
1.2k words
4.52
3.4k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey finally began to stir and pushed herself up off the conference table.

I rolled my chair back further to give her some room. Stacey's feet found the floor and she stood up on wobbly legs. I spread my legs and motioned her to the floor between them. Stacey knelt down in front of my softening, slick cock.

"Oh my God, I've never been fucked like that before..." she said as she looked up at me.

"Get used to it," I replied as I gestured toward my member.

Stacey wrapped her tiny hand around my shaft and softly stroked its flaccid length.

"Clean me."

Stacey knew what that meant and leaned forward parting her lips and placing my head between them. Stacey took its length and slowly sucked me to its base. She gave it a few sucks and felt life beginning to return.

Encouraged by her efforts she began at the base and licked up and down my shaft cleaning the vestiges of our sex. The combined juices gave her a cause to moan softly.

"Look at me" I commanded and she opened her eyes and locked them onto mine. Her eyes were sparkling blue and held mine. In them I saw submission, obedience and worship.

"That's a good girl, your mouth is so warm and feels so good."

My words seemed to encourage her and she picked up her pace. Her head bobbing and her eyes never leaving mine. She licked and sucked, expertly fellating me, eager to please me and do a good job. I sat back and watched her get lost in the performance. Her eyes closed and she seemed to focus all of her being in providing me with the best blow job I had ever experienced. She was well on her way.

I lifted my right leg over the arm of the chair giving her more room and better access. Stacey seemed to know what I wanted without me telling and stroked my shaft with her right hand, as her tongue made its way to my asshole.

Stacey licked and cleaned my balls, sucking them into her sweet mouth, then moved down to my anus. She teased, licked, kissed and gently probed with her tiny tongue. I was going to have to give her a raise for sure this year.

I watched as her other hand moved down and started squeezing her tits and twisting her nipples. She moaned softly as she continued on.

"That's it...clean me...suck my cock...get all of your cum off my sack."

My words caused her to moan even more. Stacey was working herself up, her fingers delved to her pussy, as she sucked me off she fingered herself. I was full length once more and reached for her hair. I pulled her face down the length of my shaft and felt the head make the turn down her throat.

Stacey wasn't accustomed to deep throating and she gagged and coughed, spit coating my shaft. I let her pull off and she whispered 'sorry' as she caught her breath.

I pulled her back down and thrust my hips forward going even deeper. This time I held her still letting her throat adjust to my girth. Stacey was a trooper and held out as long as she could before panic set in. I held her for a few moments more letting her know who was in control, then released her hair so she could grab another breath.

Stacey complied and went down as deep as she could, to the point of gagging, but she was going deeper every time. I let her continue at her own pace and could feel myself stating to boil.

I pulled her head off my cock and motioned for to climb up my lap. Stacey stood up, her fingers still in her cunt. She threw her leg over the armrest, removing her fingers from her snatch to grab onto the back of the chair on either side of my head for support. Stacey then swung her other leg onto the other armrest. Looking down she positioned her opening just above the head of my cock and lowered herself down.

I held the base of my cock as she lowered herself. The head of my cock pressed against her narrow opening and she whimpered and mewed as my head slowly parted her swollen folds and disappeared inside her entrance.

I reached up and cupped her breasts in my hands. My fingers rolling and twisting her tender nipples. Stacey tilted her head towards the ceiling, closing her eyes and let out a guttural moan as she lowered herself onto my thick and throbbing shaft. In a moment she was settled. Her ass pressed against my sack and my cock buried all the way into her hot, wet snatch.

She used her legs to pivot up and down my length while holding onto the chair back for support.

"Ride me" I commanded. Stacey's eyes blinked as it she was coming out of a trance and she began moving up and down my length. I sat still with the exception of playing with her tits. Stacey seemed lost in her motions

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"God, I feel so full...Ive never had anything this deep inside me before."

Stacey built up a rhythm as she moved up and down my cock. He pussy was swollen inside from the pounding she had already received. Her cunt was hot and soaked with her juices. As she moved up and down, her pace soon picked up. Her cunt gripped my length like a wet fisted glove. She was so tight and I let her move at her on pace.

I moved my hand down to her swollen clit which had pushed out past her hood and slowly drew circles around it with my thumb. I would circle and pull her lips, watching my shaft disappear and then reappear with her movements. I just sat back and let her enjoy the ride at her own pace.

It wasn't long before I sensed she was approaching another orgasm. I continued teasing her clit and playing with her lips with my fingers. Stacey shifted her hands to my knees, allowing herself to lean back. This exposed her protruding clit even more. I took advantage of this position and began brushing lightly against her clit.

She was lost in the experience and as her motions became frenzied I rubbed her clit harder.

Stacey's mouth opened wide and as the orgasm took her, I strummed her clit harder and harder. Stacey's body began to shake and her screams filled the office as a gush of juices squirted out of her womb, coating us both.

I continued to rub and strum...slow then fast...soft and then hard. Stacey was gone...over the edge. I continued assaulting her tender spots, her nipples and her clit until she couldn't take any more and begged me to stop.

Stacey slumped forward, her head resting on my shoulder. Her body shaking with aftershocks of her orgasm.

"Oh my God...that was the most intense orgasm I have ever felt..."

I turned her toward my face and kissed her deeply and tenderly.

"When you catch your breath," I said after the kiss, "get back on the table and lean over it...I am not done with you just yet."