Stacey's Memorable Night Out

Story Info
How did a first-time night out lead to an exciting adventure.
2.6k words
4.38
12.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this story, all of the characters are over the age of eighteen. Thank you for all the comments on my previous story. I also enjoyed reading the emails about the story. If you enjoy this story, please provide your valuable feedback. Thanks again.

As I came into my room and stood in front of the full-length mirror; I unwrapped the towel, and let it fall on the floor. I looked at my naked reflection in the mirror. Involuntarily, my left hand began making a slow, lazy circle around my right breast and nipple, while my right hand gently rubbed my smooth pussy mound.

Let me introduce myself, before I begin my story. My name is Stacey. I'm a 26-year-old woman from California. My hourglass-shaped figure on a five feet five inches frame carries not an ounce of fat. My ample, natural 36-C breasts stand high and proud on my chest. My nipples often stay erect on my slightly darker areolas. They are so sensitive that a small pinch is enough to make me moist between my legs. On the other hand, my shoulder-length blonde hair nicely matches my skin tone. My stomach is quite tight, and people often tell me that I have the cutest and sexiest butt ever.

It was Friday night; my first weekend in the big city. I was still unsure what to wear, and how much I should wear to the bar that night. After giving myself one final admiring glance, I decided to skip the lingerie--no bra and no panties. I ended up choosing a very low-cut, short, red satin dress that plunged all the way to my navel, revealing a major portion of my breasts on either side of my cleavage. The dress was backless; just a small loop of material surrounded my neck to hold up the top. As I looked in the mirror, I noticed the outline of my already-erected nipples through the top. I added a single strand of matched, cultured pearls, a pair of tiny, sterling silver clamshell pierced earrings, and a small, sterling silver chain on my left ankle. Finally, a pair of red, patent leather stiletto heels, and I was all set to go.

I told the taxi driver to take me to a trendy bar that I'd heard about from one of my coworkers. I smiled coyly when I noticed the driver looking at me intently in his rear-view mirror. I leaned forward slightly to give him a nice view of my ample breasts. The smile on his face was enough to tell me that he liked the view. As he pulled away from the intersection, I slid my right hand inside my dress and started massaging my left breast. The massaging quickly exposed my entire left tit to view. My other hand dropped between my thighs to massage my already wet pussy. Although my fingers inside my pussy weren't visible to him, he could still figure out what I was doing by the continuous movement of my left shoulder. Soon, the car was filled with the aroma of my fresh pussy juice. I looked in the rear-view mirror to tell him that I knew that he had been watching me. As our eyes met, he coughed and quickly turned his head back to the road. I chuckled and licked my fingers.

"I hope you already got your tip all the way over here," I said with a grin on my face, paying him the cash.

He smiled.

I entered the bar and found an empty table in a dark corner. I ordered my first drink and sat down. As I finished the first drink, a handsome young guy sat down next to me and offered me a refill.

"My name is Peter," he said. "May I know your name, beautiful lady?"

"I'm Stacey."

"Pleasure to meet you, Miss Stacey."

"Glad to meet you too."

We, then, began a conversation, getting to know each other more. Suddenly, I felt his hand on top of my thighs, rubbing gently. Since I was wearing a short dress, his hand was directly rubbing my bare skin. As soon as I placed my hand on his thigh, he started moving his hand up to my inner thighs. Peter stopped as his fingers touched my bare pussy. He hadn't expected me without panties. He looked at me, asking for my permission. I blinked my eyes in approval, and the next moment, his fingers were around my pubic mound, and into my slit.

"Ah, you're so wet!" he said, licking his bottom lip with his tongue. "I need to prepare you for my cock; give me that pussy juice."

I couldn't say anything but moaned softly with my eyes halfway open. I wanted to ride the massive cock, hidden inside his pants, which I had been rubbing for a while.

"Do you want to leave this bar and join a really interesting party?" he asked, holding both of my hands.

"Yes!"

"Let's go then, milady."

We walked out of the bar, and a big, black limousine stopped in front of us. The driver quickly jumped out of it and opened the door for us.

"There is one condition that you have to follow," he said, as we were sitting in the limo.

"And... What's that?"

"You have to wear a blindfold until we reach our destination."

"But why?"

"You can say... It's a rule that you need to follow."

I was so horny that my head had already stopped working. After seeing the huge bulge in his pants, I couldn't think of anything else other than fucking him.

"Okay, I'm ready."

Peter kissed me on the cheek and placed the black blindfold mask over my eyes. I felt him kissing my ear and neck as his hand went between my legs. He slid his other hand inside my dress and started fondling one of my boobs. I opened my mouth, and our tongues entwined. With his one hand, he kept fondling my one boob and then the other. At the same time, with his other hand, he fingered me gently, tracing the soft folds of flesh on either side of my slit. At last, with a gentle push, Peter's middle finger went all the way in. All I could do was moan and move my pussy up and down with the movement of his fingers. He gently stroked inside my pussy and quickly hit my G-spot with his middle finger. Suddenly and violently, I squirted with a loud moan and shudder.

"We've reached our destination, milady," Peter informed me.

I, quickly, rearranged my dress. He led me to the entrance with my arm entwined in his, as I still had the blindfold over my eyes. I heard the sound of a door opening. When Peter removed the blindfold, I noticed two naked brunette girls, with smile on their faces, standing in front of us. They looked like twins. They had petite bodies, and their breasts were naturally large. One of them was smooth down there, and the other had a well-trimmed pussy. Their bodies were coated in oil from head to foot, giving a glistening effect. They took us inside the house. As I sat down on the couch next to the other people, Peter excused himself, saying that he would be back in a minute.

There was also a big stage in front of us. Suddenly, I saw Peter step out to the center of the stage, with a microphone in his hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen, today, we've got someone special with us," he announced. "She's new to the city and our group. Her name is Stacey, and she's a young, beautiful woman."

After that announcement, two naked guys appeared from the wings of the stage. Their bodies were well-oiled as those two naked girls. I was still puzzled when they, with their raging hard-ons, walked over to me and took me up on the stage. My legs trembled as I stood on the stage. Peter quietly reassured me and took my clothes off. Loud applause followed. After I became completely naked, he asked me to undress him.

After a moment of hesitation, I did as he asked. That was the first time I realized how big he was. As I bent down to remove his shoes, his cock brushed my face, leaving a trail of his sticky precum across my cheek. He took my face in his hands and placed my mouth over his raging boner. I felt the juices drip out of my pussy, wetting the hard surface of the stage. I engulfed his cock and started sucking madly. Meanwhile, those two naked guys appeared again. They stood behind me and started stroking their cocks until they blew their huge loads of cum all over my back.

Peter withdrew his cock from my mouth and made me lay on the surface of the stage. He gently squeezed my breasts and pinched my erect nipples. Then he kissed my belly as he worked his way down further and further. He planted a kiss on my pubic mound and gently ran his finger along my wet slit.

"Fuck me!" I exclaimed and started moaning.

Peter still continued to tease me. As he leaned over to kiss my pussy, an orgasm hit me without warning. I squirted juice all over his face. Suddenly, I heard a big applause from the audience, sitting on the couch. He buried his head between my legs to lick my pussy. I felt his tongue slowly go deeper.

"For God's sake, fuck me!" I screamed louder.

He stopped for a moment. He roughly kneed my legs wide and mounted me with a passion. Suddenly, with one swift and sure motion, he plunged his huge, fat cock straight into the hilt, practically off my pubic bone and mound.

Again, there was loud applause from the audience.

I really screamed then; probably, it was my loudest scream ever. I finally got that big dick inside me! The way he was fucking me, it was evident that he'd been unsatisfied for so long in the limousine and the bar. He was so horny, that with his third thrust, he couldn't hold himself back any longer. With a final push, he unloaded huge loads of hot, fresh cum, deep into my heavenly pussy. He stood up and sat down on one of the chairs conveniently placed on the stage. Those two naked brunette girls were also present on the stage, and they were rubbing their shinning pussies and huge tits to a dripping, shooting orgasm as they watched the action on the stage. I noticed that one of those girls walked over to the center of the stage and held up a card for the audience. She showed me the front side of the card; it was written, "Act II".

I was dazed and groggy. They offered me a glass of water. Those girls vigorously fingered their pussies and placed their juice-soaked fingers across my lips and into my mouth. Laying on the surface, I saw two young guys with their monster hard-ons enter the center stage. Those two naked girls helped me onto my hands and knees. One of the naked guys stood in front of me and the other behind me.

The guy in front tickled me in the face with his cock, teasing it into my mouth. I slowly spread my lips apart, engulfed his cock, and started sucking it like I hadn't had any cock at all that night. Meanwhile, the guy in the back rubbed his cock up and down my butt crack and pussy. After moistening his massive cock with his precum and my juices, he slowly pushed his dripping cock into my ass. Saliva, mixed with leaking cum, drooled from the corner of my mouth as I tried to fit the entire cock inside my mouth and throat.

Again, one of the naked girls crawled under me and started licking my swollen pussy and clit, at the same time rubbing her own pussy and clit. The two guys took their cocks out and shot huge loads of cum. The guy standing in the back shot his load on my back and ass, and the guy standing in the front shot his load all over my face. At the same time, the girl at my pussy and I climaxed with shuddering screams. I felt that I was getting weaker and a little dizzy.

Another round of applause filled the room.

Again, those naked girls walked over to me and offered me a glass of water. One of them placed her juice-soaked fingers across my lip and mouth as before. While this was happening, the other girl showed another card to the audience. Then she showed it to me, and I read, "Act III".

Then the girls stepped back, and once again, fresh, four new virile young naked guys with their massive leaking hard-ons appeared on the stage. One of the guys laid on the surface, feet towards the audience, with his enormous cock standing straight up in the air. The other three guys turned me to face the audience and helped me to sit on the other guy's cock. Since my ass had already been opened a few minutes earlier, penetration didn't take long, and the big stick slid inside me more or less effortlessly.

Peter returned again and started massaging my aching but soaked pussy, just before entering his massive hard-on. It was my first double penetration! The fresh, second, naked guy stood in front of me. Holding my head, he pushed his thick, dripping fat cock right into my open mouth. I realized that my three holes were engaged. The last two guys were tall, black men. They knelt on either side of me and placed my hands on their monsters. At the time, I had five monster cocks at once going. I couldn't scream or do anything. All I could do was moan, louder and louder. Those two naked brunette girls joined the fun and started fingering themselves, furiously.

Then, one by one, those five cocks began to erupt, spurting what it seemed, like a ton of gooey white gobs of spunk all over my face, back, breasts, pussy, and ass. The first guy filled my ass, and Peter filled my pussy with their seeds. The guy who was standing in front of me covered my face with his huge loads of cum. Finally, the two black guys I was jacking off, sprayed their cum all over my breasts and stomach. I shuddered uncontrollably convulsively into five minutes of spontaneous, uncountable, multiple orgasms. My orgasms were so violent that I could hardly breathe. After a short pause, I squirted twice again, with shuddering convulsion, just before I fainted, truly fainted. I heard the audience clapping and whistling.

I didn't know how long I had been laying there. When I opened my eyes, I was still on the stage. I found those brunette naked girls cleaning me with towels. Peter came to me and handed me a glass of water. He assisted a very dazed me into my dress, and then he put on his own clothes. I managed to ask him to take me home, as I was sure, I wouldn't be able to go home on my own. My arms and legs felt weak and floppy, and I felt my pussy juices, mixed with their cum, still running down my legs as I walked. I realized that the girls were not so good at cleaning!

I slept the entire time in the car on my way home. As I got out of the car, Peter hugged me and planted a sloppy kiss on my lips. Soon his car disappeared down the street, leaving a deep smile of satisfaction on my sleepy face.