Stacy Puma Ch. 02: Posse Whipped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men holding her arms and legs began caressing her. It felt incredible.

The blond sat up straight and turned to face Stacy. Eying the girls pussy being violated by penetrating fingers she noted the trickles of her juices flowing down the Man's wrist. Amazed by this the blond glanced over her shoulder at her jogging partner. Her friend was encouraging her to participate more.

Taking a deep breath the blond leaned forward and pried Stacy's labia wide. Its pink recesses glossy and stunning. Like a flower opening up. Her mouth moved in and she began licking the girls clit. This sent Stacy's eyes to the back of her head.

The Photographer switched from photos to video. This was too stimulating to not capture in motion.

One of the men holding her right arm eased forward and began sucking on Stacy's right breast. That garnered an immediate moan. His right hand pinching her left nipple. Stacy was losing focus. She forced her gaze upon her Photographer who gave her a thumbs up to let her know he was still doing his job.

Moving toward them the Photographer chose to get close up video of the blonds flicking tongue. The Man's burrowed fingers moving in and out with zest. Standing he captured the man sucking her nipple. Seeing his admirer he tugged her nipple between his teeth and winked at the camera. It was a work of art.

Moving higher he captures Stacy's face with a look of sensitivity. Her eyes tearing up at the sensations between her legs.

"I'm recording video. Anything you want to say to your friend?"

Stacy smiles seductively, "I'll call you back later." She then flicked her tongue at the camera

Behind her the cock trolling her butt crack moved away. He had decided to use his hips to poise his rock hard toward her ass hole. Gently pressing his crown toward the hole. He wanted to see her reaction to it before trying to penetrate.

The cameraman strolled around everyone to view her backside. He noted the Man's cock teasing her asshole and ushered, "Whoa." He didn't expect that.

The Man nodded with a smirk toward his recorder. His facial expression proving he was just as shocked that she hadn't tried to stop him. A shrug followed until the Camera panned down on his beast. It was time for do or die. Would he risk penetration or stop his greedy nature.

Gritting his teeth he applies pressure and nudges his crown between her hole. Barely. She tried to look back at him without words. Easing forward he risks her wrath. Stacy was building up to an orgasm at his buddies fingers, and the blonds tongue. She was beyond saying "No."

Easing deeper yet he decided to go for it. Her tight ass snug and making his cock raw immediately. Three simple thrusts he had to vacate. Stacy was shouting out her inner demons. Below her the blonds face and the Man's hand was drowned. It took everyone holding her to keep her upright. The blond backed away and stood up. She couldn't believe she had done this. It was the best time she had ever had.

The Man fingering her pulled his fingers out and shook off the wetness chuckling. Looking up at his Buddy with his dick out he motioned with a his eyes to "Fuck this bitch."

Eying her limp body he said to hell with it and kept his grip on her throat snug. Moving in for the kill he penetrated her weeping pussy and started pounding her hard. The group dispersed out of fear they were overstepping an already bad situation. Bending over Stacy let him keep fucking. Her shrill cries begging for it.

Her hands flailing she eyes the Cameraman and points for him to lay under her. He winces then sits down to get into position. Laying back he captures her wagging breasts then guides his scan over her belly and inward to watch the Man's dick moving in and out of her rapidly. The Cameraman went so far as to reach his free hand over his body and rub her clit. His actions created loud yelps from our juicy Apache Goddess. Amazed he moves away and crawls out from under her to capture her facial expression. It was pure ecstasy. Mouth gaping from with a haunted "Oh My Fucking God!"

Filming her became a personal fantasy. He loved capturing her every emotion. Panning upward to her sex partners sweaty ferocious look. His thoughts easily read as "I'm tearing this pussy up."

Long fevered minutes later Stacy Puma roars.

This Man "Ben Rafferty" pulls out just in time to detonate a massive flood of cum over her ass. Holding her firmly by the throat he jettisons final streaks across her spine. Once done he merely rubs his length and girth over her butt crack feeling the slickness.

The Camera man had caught it all.

Easing her to the grass Stacy lay flat on her stomach breathing heavily. She couldn't move. Eying her inability to move the remaining voyeurs circled her body looking at each other for direction. There were still six men present. The women had decided to bail. With encouragement the Man that had fingered her decided to whip his dick out and move over her. Jerking off.

The others look around for safety then follow suit. Six man circle jerk. Only the Man who had fucked her stood watching. He took over videoing the situation at hand. Giving the other Photographer his chance to shine. During their towered knuckling Stacy regains enough energy to roll over. Shocked by the sight she see's her sex partner recording them. Even with the sun in her eyes she knew what was happening. Eying the camera she went into actress mode.

Arching her back she spreads her legs wide, her knees in the air for support. Seeing her pose the Men shuffled closer until she lie in their shadow. Directly over her. The toes of their shoes touching her. Smiling up at them she sighs at the camera. Offering a glint of pure pleasure at what she expected. Her sex partner smirked down at her.

Her hands fan their fingers over her flesh. Palming her breasts before pinching her nipples taunt. Their journey rolling gracefully over her belly toward her pussy. Teasing her oversensitive clit forcing shivers that make her body tighten up. Back arching higher.

"Show her who the true Rainmakers are Fellas." The sex partner chuckles knowing they were all close to detonation.

One by one cum fires down at her. Pelting her chest. Her belly. Her legs. The final man drops to his knees next to her head. She moves her face directly under his crown pleading with her eyes. Awaiting she rolls her fingers across her body before moving her cum coated fingers to her lips, licking, sucking them dry. Going after more and more as he strains. Finally he showers her face dead center. Her mouth gaping wide to let him pelt her tongue. Accepting every drop before frothing her compressed lips she wags her tongue at the camera.

"Can you guess what I'm wearing Xander?" She pouts playfully. Her eyes dancing at her adventures final moments.

The Men bend down and pat her shoulders as she sets up straight.

"See you tomorrow." She blows bubbly cum foamed kisses at them just for effect. Sucking the cum down for a happy ending.

Her sex partner crouches in front of her handing her the cellphone.

"Batteries about dead."

"Thanks."

"You realize none of us are ever going to look at you the same right?"

She narrows her eyes, "Meaning what?"

"Now that you fed into our fantasies we're going to create new ones."

"Oh!" She giggles looking for her running clothes. Locating her tank style bra. Pulling it over her head she then uses her fingers to remove cum from her long raven hair.

He stands up and watches her crawl sensually toward her shorts. Looking over her shoulder at him she wags her bare bottom while sticking her tongue out at him.

Ben nods toward her with a smirk, "I'll bring lube next time. So I can really tag that ass."

Watching her sit back facing him, she places one foot after another inside her shorts. She then crawls to her feet and pulls them up. Once attired she rejoins him.

"We shall see. In the meantime you can message me online under ApacheSlut. One word. Capital A. Capital S. I do webcam shows if you're interested. Money talks Stud." She winks waving at his awaiting friend.

Observing her walk away then bolt into a run Ben merely shook his head.

"Money well spent I'm thinking."

He would spread the word.

Stacy Puma realized her future in Advertising.

All it took was being a Human Billboard.

12