All Comments on 'Stacy Takes Charge'

by foghorn8348

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Foreign Bitch

Why would a man act like a dog to his woman? He is a whimp, that is why. Why would a woman act like a bitch to her man, she IS A WHORE, SLUT AND A BITCH, that is why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
!

This is BDSM nothing more. OH and for the record, she doesn't have a husband she has a non-human being with a dick attached. if that is what she wants the let her go out and get a strap on for her sister to screw her with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ignore the cretins

People who get angry at these stories are total retards, incapable of divorcing fantasy from reality. Very sexy story, good job.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Little of value here

So-so writing, adequate character descriptions and development, not much of a plot since there's little conflict in the story (the guy's a wimp. He's not going to say "no" to his mistress.), and little to like about the characters.

<P>

What the author penned to be humiliation (use of the perjorations "retard", "bitch", and so forth) are actually verbal abuse. As such, I find them offensive. I agree with a previous poster: the story is misfiled, it belongs in BDSM rather than Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
re: ignore the cretins

Wow, another asshole who's only real defense of the story is that those with a different opinion aren't, well, permitted an opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot Story

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree, BDSM would fit better . . .

As I recall, Stacie was a girlfriend, not wife, and that plus the domination aspect really would better fit BDSM instead of Loving Wives, so I would prefer the BDSM category for this story. That said, I'm surprised that sister Sherrie did not also participate, sit on his face, have him satisfy her, etc. I could not figure out her real role in this story. Was she there for "moral support?" Was she a voyeur? I would think the goings-on would have aroused her and yet, she did not participate and Stacie had all the fun. Boy did she miss out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Belittled & Diminished unlike a real person

Geez fogy you need help. Not only choosing the right category but in learning to be a man instead of a wimpy self cuckster

the_scribblerthe_scribblerover 15 years ago
Thanks...great story

I really liked your story. Don't pay any attention to the negative comments, after all blind criticism is way too easy...even for the small minded. I don't understand why some feel the need to spew so much anonymous hate. It must be tiresome carrying shouldering that much venom throughout ones life. Keep writing whatever you enjoy because that is what makes you happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh,yeah

The Filipino woman on top controlling him. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sucks

He is a faggot what a coward this is not a sexy story unless you hate men.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Next day...

Next day she would find out herself alone in Philipines, the boyfriend gone...She had only one way....to live being what she realy was: a whore...Then she could fuck all the military she wanted...1*

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Don't need to.keep her

Send this bitch home, she can go back to being a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous