All Comments on 'Stacy's Folly'

by IraBumblefield

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why didn't she press the issue?

Can you imagine the jail time he would serve for blackmailing his wife into prostitution and living off the available?

Sorry but I have sympathies for men who pimp out women, they are in the same data goriest as pedophiles but at least they are sick in the head. Pimps are evil because they choose to ruin women and girls.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I understand the story as a satire, but...

I understand the story as a satire, but there are matters that satire doesn't apply: pedophilia, rape, and some others...This wasn't revenge, it was a series of gratuitous violence that didn't serve as solution to her cheating...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i can be happy that you don\t live near me

as for your kids lets hope when they get old enough they get as far away as possible.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
The Message

The message here is that infidelity justifies a man degrading his wife. Is that seriously your position? Are we no better than beasts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cant figure which of them is the biggest whore

she was an idiot and brainless slut, fucking Fred wasn't enough, public displays of affection at a mall announced it to all neighbors and friends. He was stupid whoring her out and then taking her back. Free labor on the house repairs got it ready to sell at her expense. Divorce her, then sell the house, and leave her high and dry. There was no way she had that affair and loved and respected him. No way he whored her out and committed adultery with all those women and still loved her. Taking her back is the final irrational act of two mentally impaired people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quaint, and stupid. Just too contrived, with all the cliche's.

You story implies all women are whores at heart, and all women are slaves to their sexual appetites. So whoring his wife out somehow gives him revenge and satisfaction? Its all just too ugly of a story about the ugliest sorts of people. The best part of your story is the period at the end of the last sentence. Thank God its over!

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
garbage

this might be an insult to garbage.this asshole didnt love his wife a single bit. the only time he paid attention to her was after he found out she was fucking someone else.then he decides to whore her out for money. what POS thinks this makes sense.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Only Fair

"Please, Tom, let me explain..." – Why do they always want to “explain”? What POSSIBLE explanation could there be? What “explanation” would SHE accept?

Assuming she was telling the truth, I can’t believe she agreed to his terms. No matter how much she DID love him and not want to lose him, she surely can’t love him now!

If her having sex with ONE other guy is grounds to throw her out, why in the world would you want her fucking MORE men?! And now HE’S cheating?

Proof that she would quit? She never even wanted to start, and only continued under his orders!

I guess I'm okay with the happy ending, but he's STILL an ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really

Have you been drinking son?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

That was awful. Not a single likeable person in this story.

Pretty gross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved all the people in this sotry. Great LW story

5 for effort and content. Fuck you dear annony!!!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Loving wife story rated a 5

eat shirt dear annoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
eat shirt annony Ah yes the many voices of.......

vastiesmith2,bonnietaylor2 and the multitude of ghosts that torture her every day in Loving Wives.Jesus woman or whatever you are get a fucking grip.These are fictional stories on a free porn website.Not life and death.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
Not my case, actually...

...nevertheless I gave you 3 for the effort. Mostly, I had the impression that too many things happened that were more than unlikely to happen: Nobody would behave the way Tom or Stacy did. Way too much improbability for my taste and no actual plot, the story could have spun around. Anyhow: I have read stories here that had been a lot worse. Keep it up (modified).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unlikeable tale about complete morons

Not a single decent character in this mess. Even for fiction the silly things that happen made me laugh. When he first threatened her with divorce? She would have known that she was going to get 50% of their assets. He can't force her to sign anything and the Court would not have accepted that petition. So that threat was complete bullshit. If she was so upset with her affair, there's no way she goes out and continues to fuck other men. Much more likely she hires an attorney and counter sues for divorce. These two bone heads had no chance of saving their marriage and the inane things they did and the horrible dialogue just made this story a complete waste of time. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star!

Too stupid for words!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What effort? What content?

I can only assume the cretins were referring to typing, but typing does not equal content.

<P>

The content is .. odd at best. Yeah, she cheated on him, but rather than divorcing her or trying to get over it, he makes her fuck other guys and then blames her for fucking other guys. Huh? He's an asshole. She's an asshole, Everyone in this story is an asshole. THAT'S the content you're defending? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wild imagination indeed

wow, amazing if it was really true, but interesting how you put the revenge aspect into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gross

You basically made both Tom and Stacy into skanky serial rapists. The future of their kids is AIDS

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
What was the point?

A pointless story about two fucked up people that should not be allowed to reproduce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree with sunga.

nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
anytime that cunt bonnietaylor2 gives a story a 5

You know it's just going to be another piece of trash. 1* for effort and content. More realistic score isn't it, vastiesmith?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
hehehe At least try and be orginal dear annony

I said that about your 1 weeks ago!! So if you gave it a 1 I gave it a 5. eat shit and die

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One Star

I made it about half way through the story. That was all I could stand.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 stars I made it all the way thru and loved the story!!!

so eat it dear annony you fag!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bonnietaylor2,vastiesmith2 and of course anonymous

Who the fuck are you ?You stupid cunt.4 comments on one story all dumber than the one before Get back on your meds and out of mom's basement you dried up old skank.As.for this story it was pretty much just mindless rutting.No real.plot or reality

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Against all odds ( not necessarily creepiest cremepies)

Taking chances. I admire that. Madcap, staccato narration trumps all.Not for me irl. But Loving Wives is not real life, contrary to the hype . Full marks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 freeking star...

What kind of revenge story is it ...???..u moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

two biggest fools on the planet. bad. just, bad.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Ugh

Not good. Not good at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Fucking retarded. Stay away from this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dear Mr. Bumblefield,

At first I was tempted to agree with your many critics, i.e. that the characters, especially the husband, were really a bunch of losers. After thinking about it, I think that it was a serious story (although I can also see Twenty-seven's satire theory). A theme is that one bad act can trigger others that tend to become worse and worse as things progress. In the end, the parties seem to have found some degree of contentment but the trail of devastation they left behind overwhelmed whatever "good" came out of it. Also, if she had not strayed or if he had forgiven her, they might have created mostly happy memories and experienced the joy of growing old together unblemished by the pain they created together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I will never read any writings from you ever again. You can write, it's just that your ideas are full of shit. That makes you shit as well.

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
12/17/15 has nailed my reaction to your stories.

Am also through reading you because of your outlook on women. Your men seem like clueless neanderthals most of the time; crude and unfeeling.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Kids are not revenge tools

No real man would ever want another to raise his kid while having nothing to do with that kid himself. I hate that theme.

fisheronefisheronealmost 7 years ago
Over the top

The husband should have either forgiveness and counciling or divorce. Revenge and multiple crashed marriages isn't the answer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
directions to real slut wife

Just West of Winston Montana...schoolbus stop three white crosses on southside of road...group of mailboxes adjacent to a dirt road...turn south off highway...you will be on Quarter Loop Road....stay on road you will go up fairly steep hill then level off...on driver's side you will see large red and white horse barn...will come up to a road on left hand side...turn onto it and drive into mini-ranch of red and white barn...pond on right as you enter

Home of married female former Helena college instructor noted in many literotica comments.

Good luck though she was not really choosey about looks or body-all holes and into dirty talk and degradation...as in urination on clit

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
Anything goes in revenge

If you don't like it then don't fuck other people's wives. Sometimes you get away with it and sometimes you don't. Got to pay the price.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

sorry ass supposedly married people story.

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
who's the slut here?

my vote goes for Tom in his over the top revenge scheme and all for naught as they couldn't keep the house for the memories it raised. Stupid people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This may be one of the dumbest, fucking stories I've ever read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
IraBumfuck!!

I haven't really come across many of this guy's stories, but man, what a pile of shit this was!

DetroitRockCity said it best - truly, TRULY dumb!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Agree

Agree with Mauser, and DRC. This just didn't make it.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Tom is an asshole.

She may have cheated, but he made her a whore. I blame him for most of what happened.

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

Maybe some husbands do this to their wives, even cheating wives, but it seems senseless to me. Just divorce the broad and move on. Who wants to be married to a whore? Maybe Tom, but he's a sicko.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
As your reader

I know that you can make much better as you did in: When Marriage Cools. This was very superficial and probably your worst work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Was I wrong

I thought you were a btb writer. Nope I was wrong. Very sick story.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Ah as St Forest of Gump stated: Stupid is as Stupid does..."

3 stars...but my congratulations on pioneering a new low on this site..

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - stupid cuck/wimp crazy crap

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 1 year ago

Well written, but I can never understand positions like his. If you're going to forgive her anyway, why not do so at the beginning, when it can be accepted on her terms and ahe hasn't been turned into a whore? How did his actions help anything? He could have had a contrite wode who made a nistake and got over it, rather than this terrible result.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 1 year ago

Contrite wife. I shouldn't type comments at 2am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't you just love a good whore that just happens to be your wife too..

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

I'm not sure what to think. 3 stars, it was a little too much. The Bear must be getting old.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Isn't it obvious, the only men who are willing cuckolds are homosexuals, because absolutely NO real man wants a stretched out, used pussy. It's funny cuckold writers all fall into two categories, 1) homosexuals who want the women degraded. or 2) Manhating feminist dykes who get off on humiliating and degrading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous