All Comments on 'Stacy's Pandemic Changes Ch. 02'

by Dee_Purple

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Amiable69Amiable69over 1 year ago

Excellent story. When are the other boys going to get some pussy? Seems only fair! Amy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another story about a useless, diseased whore. How original.

ImokwithitImokwithitover 1 year ago

Great story so far. Looking forward to reading more.

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21over 1 year ago

wowww, superb again....

do you have any idea of continuing amanda is path?

if no please write one story humiliating son.....

Thumper311Thumper311over 1 year ago

After reading this chapter, I regret complaining about when is chapter two being posted. Hope you take it as a compliment to your writing skills. Stacy is awesome, she's seizing the opportunity that the pandemic has provided her. I guess we'll see how much she humilatesththe hubby. Hopefully not too much, she still loves him but the temptation to have new experiences is too strong. I would assume the reality light in hubby's head clicks on eventually, my hot wife plus three black men under the same roof. Allow her to have some fun, eventually she'll return to him, a different yet sexually experienced wife. I see more involvement from Darrell and James in the next chapter. Keep up with the excellent writing.

Rossieno1Rossieno1over 1 year ago

Excellent story. Want more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

its pathetic. Ironically, all those blacks and their big cocks are even not enough. It has to be humiliation of another human being without which stacy can't seem to get her pleasure. The black cocks are even worthless, they have to depend on another person and they have to put that person down so they feel good about themselves - even with their big cocks they can't get pleasure. I bet their cocks go flaccid without that husband.

8796Porno8796Pornoover 1 year ago
More Please!

I like your stories. This one is a candidate for 5 stars when finished. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stacy needs to call roadhead, her husband. While the guys have her sucking all their cocks, and better still while they take turns slow ducking her ass once they teach her how to do that too. The pandemic lasted a long time. Good time to learn how to be a complete black cock slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best interracial cheating story on literotica imo. I only hope it isn’t a long time till chapter 3.

I’d love to see Stacy call Tim while being fucked. Also I’d like to have more descriptive and visual sex scenes. Especially describing his cock and the different senses like taste and smell. Adds to arousal.

PLEASE come out with chapter 3 soon 🙏🏼

IstrokeCIstrokeCover 1 year ago

I can’t think of another author who combines such quality of writing with your understanding of the eroticism of betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome writing, hope the next chapter is coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a great story, really hope there is a conclusion to this one at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How much longer must we endure the torture of waiting for chapter 3? Haha! Just kidding, awesome story hope it's soon, seems like the fun is really about start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story is great but the question is when is there going to be more so when is chapter 3 coming out

Flyer2Flyer2about 1 year ago

Thanks for a great story, the best writer on this platform

So hot

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't usually leave negative comments but this is seriously seriously lame. A bimbo who doesn't care for her husband and thinks it's great that she's expected to screw everyone for her job. Not much of a story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nie wiem kto to czyta, dobrze ze przestałem w połowie pierwszej strony. Kolejny masochista podniecający się tym co pisze . Załosne 0

cannaecannaeabout 1 month ago

Still hot, but getting repetitive. The banter and actions regarding Roadhead, Tim, I started to yawn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous