All Comments on 'Stacy's Pandemic Changes Ch. 03'

by Dee_Purple

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
crimfolkcrimfolkabout 1 year ago

I like the way this story is going. Our girl is finding her true self. Looking forward to the next chapter

Rossieno1Rossieno1about 1 year ago

Amazing. Not stop the story.

Thumper311Thumper311about 1 year ago

Gave it 5 stars only because it wouldn't allow me to give it 10 😁 So just some personal thoughts, definitely not criticism from a guy that wouldn't come close to mirroring your writing. I figured the last scene in this chapter was getting ready to play itself out at the biggening. Since it appeared things were headed in that direction at the end of chapter 2. So I'm hoping as she exits the shower the fun continues as the night progresses. James has yet to feel her tightness. Glad to know she will carry on with Darrell back home. Hope she dresses up with the works for him as they spend time together. Love the hint that he's open to sharing her with others and that she appears to love the idea. I think at some point Roadhead accepts reality if he hasn't already. Stacy is a new woman and she's going to enjoy her new self. Keep up the awesome writing. Now comes the dreaded wait for chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please releasw the next chapter sooner

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope she lets James fuck her before she leaves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great, please cont.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good read enjoying the story line. Hopefully there is another chapter or two to come soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stacy needs to shave that little landing strip as well. Her new man made it clear he wants her very smooth.

ImokwithitImokwithitabout 1 year ago

Great chapter and I hope there are more chapters to come.

IstrokeCIstrokeCabout 1 year ago

Another outstanding contribution from one of the best authors on here. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hate that the next chapter isn’t out yet… because I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How much longer? Stacy needs to come out of that shower ready for more. James hasn't had his chance to fuck her yet. And I'm looking forward to reading how her and Darrell begin their relationship back home. Please post chapter 4 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To put the pressure on Stacy by breaking her relationship with Tim, Dray will fly his older black daughter to meet Stacy and she will play a dominant role into seducing Stacy to dump the loser of a husband and allow Dray to be the alpha man to inseminate Stacy into giving birth to an alpha son to make his family complete. The daughter will spank hard Stacy's sensuous ass cheeks to enforce what she wants her to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Things I'd like to see:

1. Stacy tries to have sex with her husband again, but it is a huge disappointment, despite his best efforts

2. Stacy laughs at her husbands penis size

3. She accidently calls her husband roadhead

4. More super vivid details of the sex.

5. Less predictability.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot, cannot wait for this story to develop more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awesome simply put, any update on when we should expect chapter 4?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Chapter 4 please!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Waiting and waiting, guess chapter 4 was never to be.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Is chapter 4 still happening?

Dee_PurpleDee_Purple10 months agoAuthor

Stacy Chapter 4 is happening and being edited. I'm sorry it's taken so long. I hope to have it posted over the next couple weeks. Thank you for you patience. I wish I had more time to write, but I just can't seem to find it. Hopefully you'll enjoy it when it's posted.

Rossieno1Rossieno110 months ago

Yes, please. Want capitel 4. You are the best writer.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle10 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Would have loved to be her. I hope you continue her journey and let us know how you want it to go. Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous