All Comments on 'Stacy's Riding Lesson Ch. 04'

by sgtklark

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ho ho ho?

If this is a joke, then it's mildly amusing though in bad taste. If it's an attempt to be erotic, I give it a 'C' grade. If it's the author's viewpoint of 'reality', then I have to wonder what year it is. The South has been totally transmuted by the influx of Yankees as well as the passage of time. It is far far more integrated than the North. You are far more likely to see interracial dating here than the North, too. People live far more intermixed than the North. So, for better or worse, there may be great NASCAR and football fridays still, but the ante-bellum south is long gone with the wind.

sgtklarksgtklarkover 12 years agoAuthor
It's just a joke.

The story is suppose to play on stereotypes, such as the rest of the nation's stereotype of the south. It is supposed to mock those stereotypes. If you don't like it, or don't get it, you're welcomed not to read it, and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sgtklark

It was obvious from the first chapter this was a humorous take on racial and regional stereotypes. I'm not really surprised some didn't get it, but they should have. Everybody should know how ridiculous the stereotypes are, and see the humor in them. It's funny stuff, if you take it the right way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the mighty south!

witty...Ch 5??

ShamimrashedShamimrashedover 2 years ago

It’s a good story… write more parts of the story …

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good.waiting for chapter 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous