Stacy's Train Journey

Story Info
A young futanari finds herself in messy fun on the train.
838 words
3.56
12.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy stepped onto the train, subconsciously looking around the carriage for passengers. The carriage was empty, to be expected this late into the day. Letting out a sigh of relief she sat down and readjusted her panties so her package was more comfortable and got her phone out of her bag to mindlessly scroll through Twitter until she was at her stop. But then someone sat down next to her. A woman about the same height as Stacy, wearing a white button up shirt with a knot at the bottom to show off her midriff and a red skirt a few inches shorter than knee length.

This woman said nothing and sat down doing the same as Stacy, scrolling through various social medias, until a sudden *brrppt* could be heard faintly coming from under her. Stacy immediately started getting nervous as unfortunately she was a bit of a mess freak, but her libido got the better of her and a bulge was forming under her leggings. Before Stacy could even think of hiding it the stranger locked eyes with her growing bulge and slowly looked up to lock eyes with Stacy, giving her a lewd smile. This lady clearly had some ideas and whatever they were Stacy wanted it to happen.

And it did. The woman brushed down Stacy's 7 inches before lifting up the back of her skirt so her white cotton panties were in full view, and then pushed out a mixture of gas and wet shit into her underwear and staining them a deep brown. Stacy couldn't believe what she just saw, mindlessly biting her lip and slightly stroking herself through her clothes, now fully erect and testing the elasticity of the fabric of her clothes. But she wasn't done, she grabbed Stacy's crotch and squeezed lightly making Stacy involuntarily moan before pulling off her leggings just enough to where her dick was showing but not fully out of her panties.

Stacy lost all hesitation and started kneading her tits while the stranger stood up off of the carriage bench and pulled down her panties while bending over, deliberately showing off the sticky mess around her asshole, and sat directly on top of Stacy's exposed cock, slightly grinding up and down leaving stains along it before grunting and letting out a huge *BRRRPPPTTTTT* and covering the rock hard girldick in liquid and solid shit before rubbing her ass cheeks up and down to make sure every inch was coated in her bowel movement. Both women moaned loudly as Stacy came harder than she ever had in her life, adding to the mess in her wrecked panties creating a mixture between the scat and semen that felt heavenly. The two stayed like this for a few moments while Stacy got her breath back from her mind shattering orgasm before the woman stood up and turned to face her.

"I'm Emma." The woman said while pulling up Stacy's leggings, purposefully smushing what was inside into her crotch which made Stacy shudder with excitement. "Here's my number, call me sometime. I'd love to get messy with you again~" Stacy was stunned from ecstasy and even though she couldn't talk, she tried her best to give Emma her number too. "Thanks! My stop is coming up, bye!" Emma said as she pulled up her stained panties, walking over to the door of the train and standing by it. She turned her head towards Stacy one more time and smiled, sticking her butt out and letting out one final toot before the doors opened and she stepped out.

All that Stacy could do was re-live whatever just happened in her head and sit there still stunned from the immense pleasure she just experienced. But she knew that she was sure as hell ringing Emma as soon as she could, and that she would need to bring a change of clothes.

During the rest of her train journey Stacy had a consistent bulge in her shit filled underwear, and was constantly squishing and shuffling in them. She had regained her thoughts by the time she was at her stop and tried her best to walk off the empty carriage spilling as little as possible, she would need as much as she could for... sessions late into the night.

She soon arrived at her apartment door, still bulging through her leggings, going inside and as soon as the door was closed started stroking herself furiously. Stacy knew these clothes were utterly ruined at this point so decided to just go all out, grunting and pushing as hard as her tired body would let her and started adding her shit and piss to the disgusting mix covering everything underneath her leggings, including her forearm furiously stroking her throbbing cock to yet another intense orgasm. completely exhausted by now, she waddled over to her couch and lying down which mixed up the new mess with the old. Sucking her fingers she quickly passed out to end the messiest (and best) day of her life...