Stag 2 Cuck - Another Challenge

Story Info
My wife takes another challenge from the club.
3.9k words
4.19
10.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of the story

1..Stag 2 Cuck or both.

2..Stag 2 Cuck the next step.

3..Stag 2 Cuck another step.

4..Stag 2 Cuck The Path is Laid Out.

5..Stag 2 Cuck a twisted path.

6..Stag 2 Cuck The Challenge.

It has been a few months since my wife accepted a challenge from the club. We are visiting the club once a month for the group session and while our regular guys from before the club no longer come around, we have 3 regulars from the club that are visiting us on an average of once every 5 days. I have also gotten used to my wife's permanently bald pussy and her small queen of spades tattoo that reminds us all the time of what she has done.

On Friday I come home from my work and my wife greets me with a big smile.

"The club called me today and offered me another challenge for a merit badge." She said.

"Another one? Ok so what is the challenge?" I replied.

"I will leave here on Sunday morning and fly to Reno and work for a week in a brothel." she said.

"That sounds great, I can't wait to leave."I replied.

"You can't go. I have to do it alone without you. I can only text you for a few minutes a day so you know I am fine. But otherwise you stay here limp." She said.

"I take it you already set it all up?" I asked.

"Yes, Sunday at 11am my flight leaves and I get back on the following Tuesday. I will be gone for 10 days but working in brothel for 7 of them." She replied.

"What are the conditions you will be working with?" I asked.

"I signed up for no anal. I will be working 9 hours a day for 7 straight days. I get paid only when I have a customer. I will get $80 per hour to fuck with a condom and $140 per hour to fuck bare. The place has a regular clientele and they screen customers first so I will be safe." She explained.

I was getting hard hearing this and knowing what was going to happen. My wife took advantage of that and fucked me well that night all the time making sure I knew that that was the last time I would touch her until she returned on next Tuesday.

My wife has had practice in giving me the shot. She can dose me so that she can almost to the hour predict when I will get hard again. Sunday morning rolled around and we worked to get her to the flight on time. Just before we left she got a shot ready for me and injected me with it. This time no teasing or anything just a shot while I was already down.

"I am giving you enough to keep you limp for 12 days." She said.

I just started getting excited knowing I was going to be limp for so long and she was going to be away getting fucked by many different strangers in Reno.

She arrived in Reno and was picked up by the brothel and shown her room. She was to start on Monday working every day from 2pm till 11pm. She is expected to clean up and shower after each man and even if her customer is the 5th man that night, she is to treat him like the first and only. She got to relax and rest Sunday and see what went on. She sent me a text to let me know all was ok and she was excited to start. Each customer has a receipt that says what they paid for and any special requests so the girl can deliver. Then on Monday at 2pm my wife became a prostitute at the brothel.

She sat in the lobby from 2 til about 4 before somebody purchased her. The man that approached her was in his 70s and handed her a ticket that gave him 1 hour with her bare. She led him to her room and got undressed. She presented her body to a man older than her father. He was not much to look at but once she felt him enter her, she got into it and gave herself over to him.

"You must be new here." He asked.

"Yes, I am here for a week and you are my first customer." she replied.

"I only come here once a week. I am glad I came today. It has been a long time since I was with a Vietnamese girl." he said.

He continued slowly fucking my wife. He used nearly the entire hour before he flooded my wife's pussy with his cum. They laid together for a few minutes after before his time was up and he had to leave. My wife got up with cum leaking out of her and headed to the shower to clean up for the next customer.

She went back to the lobby after cleaning up. She realized it takes about 45 minutes to clean up and put on makeup after a customer. She didn't wait long in the lobby before the next customer approached her with a receipt for one hour without condom again. This man was a white guy about 5 foot 7 inch about 40 years old. He was a big guy of about 350 pounds.

She led him to her room and once again got undressed and gave herself to him. He was hard right away and wasted no time climbing on top of her and slipping in. She nearly disappeared under him. He completely covered her and was sunk balls deep in her. He pumped her but his body never broke full contact with her. All she felt was his weight on her and his cock pumping her pussy. His body rolled over both sides of her pinning her down. She felt him against every inch of her. He was totally still except for his cock pumping in and out. He was like a human blanket on her. He didn't last but maybe 20 minutes before he came in her. She was a little uncomfortable with such a heavy guy but feeling him cum made her feel good. He rolled off of her and they sat for the rest of the hour as he ran his hands all over her body and touched her and kissed her the whole time. As his time ended he got dressed and left the room. My wife took another shower and got ready for the next customer.

She went back to the lobby where she sat with guys and flirted until about an hour later another man came to her with a receipt showing he just purchased her. This was a much nicer purchase, the guy was 25 years old and a good looking business executive that just does not have time for dating. She led him back to her room.

He was a powerful lover, one that made her feel good but was forceful and took her as he pleased within the rules of the brothel. He put her on the bed and began touching her and within a few minutes he was pumping her pussy. He lasted about 10 minutes and came in her, but kept on going. She slowed down and continued to fuck her for another 20 minutes and came again. Again he did not stop but only slowed down and kept fucking her changing positions periodically. With time getting close to running out he came a 3rd time in her pussy. He wasted no time just like in business he got dressed and left my wife very messy on the bed. It took her 15 minutes before she was able to get out of the bed. She got quickly showered and cleaned up and went to the lobby again.

11pm came around and she had not been purchased so she went to her room alone to rest. She got ready to go to bed and fell asleep easily after being well fucked. She sent me a text saying good night and letting me know she is fine and earning good money.

Tuesday late morning my wife wakes up, gets dressed and has breakfast. By 2pm she is in the lobby flirting with the men. At around 3pm she is approached by a man with a receipt for her. Another bare no condom but this man is a midget. Dressed in a suit and holding a good job but something she has never done and he just purchased her. She led him to her room and once again got undressed and gave her body over to him. He wasted no time in exploring her body some. My wife began sucking his dick which to her surprise was fairly normal in size. Just under 6 inches. She felt him all over her body before feeling his cock slip in her pussy. He fucked her for about 20 minutes. She was not used to such a small guy so she could not hold him while he fucked her but she still enjoyed it. He finally came in her and then got dressed and left. My wife was shocked having a first. But she enjoyed him. She got cleaned up and went back to the lobby flirting with the guys and being groped a little too.

While she was enjoying the flirting, the madam came up to her.

"How would you like to work the milk room tomorrow?" She asked.

"What is that?" My wife replied.

"It's a room where you are strapped in on a bed and guys enter the room and just stick their dick in you and cum. A guy gets about 5 to 10 minutes to cum in you and leave. There is no clean up, you stay there the whole shift letting the guys relieve themselves cumming in you. You get 4 15 minute breaks to eat drink and use the bathroom. You get $25 per man." The madam explained.

"Are there many guys for that?" My wife asked.

"Tomorrow will be busy in that room, you will be very busy." The madam replied.

"Sure, I'll do it." My wife said.

"Ok, take the rest of the day off, you'll need the rest tomorrow." The madam instructed.

My wife left and took in the sights for a while and spent the day relaxing. She got dinner and went to her room and got plenty of rest. Wednesday morning she woke up and had breakfast then reported to work in the Milk Room at 2pm. She undressed and laid on a very comfortable bed. Her wrists were strapped down to the mattress but her legs were free to wrap around the men in her. As soon as she was secured to the mattress, a bouncer entered the room to watch over her. She then realized that guys were already waiting for her in line at the door.

"Are you ready?" asked the bouncer.

"Yes."My wife replied.

"Just let me know if you need me and when you are ready for a break." the bouncer added.

With that, the first man took his pants down and entered my wife's pussy. He came in her within about 5 minutes, pulled his pants back up and left. Within a few seconds another man entered the room and slid his cock into my wifes cum filled cunt and added another load in her. He pulled up his pants and left also. As he left the room another man entered and slid into her now leaking pussy. My wife was starting to enjoy this kind of sex and wrapped her legs around this next man as he exploded inside of her.

This went on for 3 hours. She lost count of how many men came in her but it was nearly a constant line of men with a guy cumming in her about every 10 minutes. She took her break.

"Remember, no clothes while you are on break and no cleaning up." The bouncer reminded her.

She walked through the lobby naked with cum leaking down her legs as she went to the bathroom for her break. She was watched by nearly everybody in the lobby. She had cum leaking out of her pussy as she walked. She grabbed a drink on the way back and went to the Milk Room. She now knew why it was called the Milk Room, she was milking cock all day.

My wife was secured to the mattress again and the traffic into the room began to flow again as did the cum. Her mind was completely lost as dozens of men each came in her one by one. She took her breaks and returned to the room for more cum. The Milk Room is used twice a week with different girls, it is a fast money maker. Today my wife was the feature and she was injected with cum by more men than she could keep track of. It was great for her feeling all the cum in her. Her favorite thing was feeling men shoot cum in her.

She didn't realize the time and the bouncer told her that her shift was up. The last guy had cum in her and the bouncer was releasing my wife from her restraints. The bouncer then grabbed my wife's clothes and escorted her to her room. Her pussy was well used and she was covered in cum as she walked naked and used through the lobby. All eyes on the slut that just worked the Milk Room. It made her both proud and a little ashamed that she just did that. Although mostly proud.

The madam visited her in the room as she arrived.

"You did great today. I know that job is tough. I have done it myself before. Get some rest and I'll see you tomorrow at 2pm for your regular shift." the madam said.

My wife without a word just laid on the bed and passed out without having cleaned up. She slept well all night but also had cum leaking out of her pussy all night. She woke up Thursday in the morning a little tired and sticky but got in the shower and got ready for another day of work.

She got to the lobby ready to start flirting but was met by the 350lb guy from earlier in the week with another receipt for bareback play. She really didn't enjoy this guy because of the size but he bought the time so she led him to the room and let him fuck her again. Once again he completely covered her but enjoyed fucking her and cumming. Due to his size he was in contact touching nearly every part of her exposed body all at once. She let him do his thing and waited for him to cum which is the only part she really enjoyed. She cleaned up and went back to the lobby. She flirted for a few hours until around dinner time hit.

She was approached by another man with a receipt for an hour with a condom. She led this middle aged man to her room. He looked like a guy cheating on his wife but long as he paid my wife didn't care. She fucked him and when done she cleaned up. Cleaning up after the condom was only half the time and she was back to the lobby where she was met by another man with a receipt for her and a condom. She had 4 customers that night all using condom on her. At this point all the men seemed to blend together. She didn't really care anymore. If you had a receipt for her she spread and let you have her without question. Her pussy was open to all. She became very open and easy for men. She lost track of the men except for a few that made some impression on her.

She was tired after all that and went to bed right after her shift. She woke on Friday morning and once again had breakfast then reported for her shift in the lobby at 2pm. She sat and flirted with guys as they came by kissing on them and allowing them to grope her. After a short time she had several men paying attention to her. Shortly after the madam came by and pulled my wife to the side.

"These guys you are flirting with want to take you to the VIP room. There are 5 of them and if you agree you will spend the rest of your shift with them in that room. You get $400 for each of them and it is all bare. You'll be theirs for the time. Are you interested?" asked the madam

"Yes, of course." My wife replied.

She led my wife to the VIP room with the 5 guys following her.

"Here you go, the room is all yours I hope you all enjoy." The madam said.

My wife went in, the 5 men followed her and one bouncer to make sure everybody behaves.

"We want to see what we just bought honey. Take off the clothes you won't need them tonight." One of the men said.

My wife removed her clothes and was presented with a cock to suck. She got on her knees and began to give a good blowjob.

"I want to cum in your mouth." He said.

My wife normally does not do that but she let him cum in her mouth as she let it drip out and down her chin and chest. The guys were in the VIP watching sports and drinking. My wife was sucking dick, taking cum and periodically being fucked by the guys one at a time. They were passing her around the entire night each playing with her. Sometimes it was just licking her nipples, sometimes she was sucking dick other times she was being fingered and felt up and others taking a load of cum in her cunt. They had a spread of food and liquor in the room as they enjoyed my wife the entire night. She was the plaything they could do just about anything to. They would not allow her to clean up after any of them. She was left messy used and wanting the next man.

My wife ate as she was hungry but was almost always interrupted by another guy that wanted her pussy. Which she happily gave to each of them all night until the end of her shift when the bouncer escorted her out to her room so she could rest.

The bouncer escorted her to her room. My wife turned and gave the bouncer a hug for looking out for her. She then slid down and undid his pants and began to suck his dick. My wife does not usually let men cum in her mouth but the bouncer was the 2nd to do that to her today. She eagerly licked and sucked his cock and made him pop in her mouth in about 5 minutes. She got up and smiled at him saying thank you again to him.

Saturday she woke up and once again had breakfast and went to the lobby to work. Saturday brought in many men that just got paid and wanted to have some fun on the weekend. Both Saturday and Sunday went about the same with her fucking a man about every 2 hours. Each man spent the entire hour with her getting their money's worth. These men all used condoms. It seems this crowd is the safe crowd but she still enjoyed both days being fucked as fast as she was able to be ready for the next. The condoms helped keep her cleanup time down. Although she missed feeling the cum shoot in and leak out. She worked her shifts and never stopped. She finished her final shift on Sunday and went to bed.

Monday morning she woke up and got ready to leave. She flew back home and landed in the city that was home to the club. She went to the club first thing on Tuesday where they verified she completed her challenge and they took her into the tattoo room for her merit badge.

She arrived home about the time I did on Tuesday. She was smiling and showed me her pay stub which was as follows:

Condom play 15 @ $80.00 = $1200.00

Bare Play 13 @ $140.00 = $1820.00

Milk Room 46 @ $25.00 = $1150.00

VIP 5 @ $400.00 = $2000.00

Total = $6170.00

I had to ask about the Milk Room which she explained as being a cheap whore taking men at $25 each. I loved that my wife was such a slut. Doesn't hurt that she made over six grand doing it.

"There is something else for you. Take a look." my wife said as she pulled her pants down.

She had another merit badge tattoo. It was a crown with a dollar sign about 1 square inch on her cunt next to the queen of spades.

"Another merit badge tattooed to you. Is this how they all go? You are permanently marked with this?" I asked.

"Yes and I plan to get more merit badges too." She responded.

"Are you still limp?" She asked.

"Yes of course. Till tomorrow I figure." I replied.

"Then I will take you to dinner tonight and you can hold me and hear about what I did. Then tomorrow you can fuck me again." she added.

"According to your pay stub you fucked 79 men in that week you were gone." I said.

"Actually it was 80 if you count the blow jobs for the bouncer." She replied.

"Wow, holy shit that is amazing. I love it. I love you. Normally by now I can get a little hard but I have nothing right now." I told my wife.

I was so turned on knowing that while I struggled at home unable to get hard or cum, my wife was being fucked by so many strangers. But I usually can get a little bit of a chub by now. For some reason I am still lifeless and limp. I sure hope this drug is not beginning to have long term effects.

"I am sure you will be hard again soon. I want you in me." My wife said.

"I can't wait." I said.

"You seem to enjoy the challenges the club does." I said to my wife.

"I love it. But what about you?" She replied.

"If I was able to be hard right now I would explode. I love that you do all this." I said.

I do, I love when she fucks other men. Although I do prefer that she does it with me there to see. Knowing she is fucking is one thing but to see it just puts me over the top.

The next morning we both woke up and I went to work. Came home and my wife greeted me with a blow job but I still was not getting hard. Although I was able to get a little chub so maybe tomorrow I can finally be hard and reclaim my wife after 80 different men have had her.