All Comments on 'Stag 2 Cuck the Next Step'

by simonlebon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

Really HOT story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Matt's friend should be coming over ASAP. Another shot to make it 6 weeks. Wife grows increasingly comfortable cucking husband. Not something crazy like permanently medicated, but sex becomes like a quarterly treat. Wife starts 'accidentally' giving him 10 or 15 units. Hubby so horny he winks and dares her to give him 10 more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot stuff . I would love for my wife did this to me ,make me have a limp dick ,while she as much cock she wants of any colour and size . All cocks must go fully in and unload what they have in their balls .with me listening to her screams and begging for them to stop and tears running down her face .me as good cuck to clean her ready for her next cock. The last one must be out by the end of Sunday night. One big black guy shot his load at two minutes to midnight from his 14 “ Cock..

Ianwants2cum

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

A beautiful relationship they have. My wife 💞 has trained me to stay limp all the time. I used to jerk off for her but now I ruby shrunken thing like a girl to cum. she lays her head on my shoulder runs her fingers over my Brest and watched me as I rub and whimper for her amusement. She uses me to help her sleep..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please continue writing! I loved this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersimonlebon@simonlebon
I am involved with a great woman that has some great kinks I am helping her to explore. I write stories that come to my head usually they are fiction and not real life. I have to say that because people go nuts after reading stories thinking it was all real life. It is sci-fi ...