Stairwell to Heaven Pt. 06

Story Info
Iris and Bram explore their sexual fantasies together.
2.9k words
4.33
2k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rise and Shine

Iris is awake. She's been awake for a while now, but sleep keeps alluding her. She had been awakened by a noise at the bedroom door, a futile attempt by Barbarossa to open the door. Because Iris sleeps very often with Bram these days instead of in her own apartment, Bram has put a lock on the bedroom door, so that they are not awakened every night by an intruder, however sweet, nestling between them.

She looks aside, Bram is so soundly asleep, she decides not to wake him up, he also needs his sleep.

Maybe I'll just have some fun by myself, she thinks, no punishment either, and maybe then I can sleep.

She wets her finger and starts massaging her bud, it soon swells up and she starts to moan softly when she has found the right spot, she gets pleasantly horny and wet. She feels Bram moving next to her, she didn't wake him up, did she?

Oh, what the heck, she thinks aroused, he can always sleep another time, this is an emergency!

Bram is dreaming. It is a pleasant dream, he is lying on a warm sandy beach, somewhere on the Mediterranean Sea, he hears the waves crashing on the shore in a nice peaceful rhythm. He is naked, so it must be a nudist beach. The sun feels comfortable on his skin. Barbarossa lies against him, purring, lazily stretched out, one hairy paw draped over his stomach, it tickles a little.

'This is nice, isn't it, buddy,' says Bram, stroking the cat's tummy.

'Hmm, delicious,' Bros mumbles.

'I can lay like this for a whole week,' Bram sighs with his eyes closed.

'Oh, me too,' replies the cat, 'but I have to do something else first.' Bram feels Bros standing up and stretching extensively.

Then a tingle shoots through his balls as Bros starts to lick them, he feels the sharp barbs on his tongue, it actually feels quite nice, tantalizing even.

'No, Frederik, no! Shame!' he shouts, as the tongue goes towards his dick, it sounds like a muffled mumble, 'Don't, it's going to scratch!' He tries to push the licking tongue away from his genitals with his hands, but the tongue won't budge and slowly but surely moves over his stiffening cock towards his head. Then Bram wakes up with a startle.

He looks around, he is lying in his own bed, the duvet is nowhere to be seen, at the level of his private parts lies, fortunately, not a ginger tomcat, but a very beautiful pussycat with long, black hair that falls over, and tickles, his belly. He falls back and relaxes.

'Wow,' it sounds behind the hairy curtain, 'I was afraid that those nails over your balls were just a bit too much.'

'Now that I know it's you, keep going, it feels great!' Bram mutters happily, this is a great way to wake up!

Iris has no idea what he means by that, but that will have to be explained later, she now has a pleasant job to do. She strokes his balls, spinning circles with her fingertips and nails. Meanwhile, she licks his now stiff cock from top to bottom, over and over again. She feels it growing under her tongue, she licks a dollop of pre-cum from his head, a satisfied smile appears on her face. Bram surrenders to it completely, every time the tongue reaches the edge of his glans an electric shock goes through him, it fades away when she starts over again. He feels his head begin to throb, and now he really wants to please her too, she has made him incredibly horny and the idea of putting his tongue on her clit makes him almost cum.

'Stop for a moment,' he growls hoarsely, struggling with his self-control, Iris looks up.

'Not to your liking?'

'Girl, it's amazing! But what if you turn around, with your beautiful ass facing me?'

Iris needs no further explanation, she straddles him with a smooth movement and slides her lower body just above his face, then lowers herself.

'Like this?'

Bram moans, at the same moment she has taken his very hard cock in her mouth and starts to move up and down tightly, while making quick movements with her tongue over his glans.

Bram smells her fragrance coming from her hot dripping pussy, he gets even hornier if at all possible, and moves his tongue with rhythmic movements over her stiff clit, every now and then he blows against it, eliciting little cries from Iris. Iris does her utmost to delay the orgasm as long as possible, it feels so wonderful, that moving tongue that stops every time just when she threatens to fall over the edge, but then Bram speeds up the pace and she feels the stimuli, announcing the climax, into her toes, followed by a mighty orgasm, the warm waves of pleasure following up to each other, she moans, screams and ends in an uncontrollable fit of laughter, she has never come so violently.

She never lost control of Bram's boner during this violent climax, seeing and feeling her orgasm however, has turned him on so much that he too has lost control and he shoots his hot cum into the back of her throat with satisfied grunts. Exhausted but with a blissed-out look on her face, Iris lets herself slide off him, snuggling up against him, still giggling a little. He turns her face to him and kisses her.

'You look like a cat that just messed with a bag of catnip,' he says teasingly.

'That's exactly how I feel,' she replies with a satisfied look, her eyes half closed. Then she gets up a little and looks at him.

'What did you mean by 'now that I know it's you',' she asks curiously.

Bram talks about his dream and the barbed cat tongue. 'Ah, that explains a lot,' Iris chuckles, 'I could barely understand what you were mumbling in your sleep, but I did hear the name Frederik, I was already worried.' And then she bursts out laughing, the image of Bram getting a blowjob from Barbarossa is very funny. Bram can also laugh about it, what threatened to become a nightmare eventually became a wet dream, and what a blast it was!

Then she sensually stretches and looks at him. 'You know, this exercise was supposed to help me get back to sleep, but I feel such energy rushing through me now that I just want to get up and go for an early morning walk.'

'I'm going with you,' says Bram, looking at the clock, it's almost six o'clock now, 'it's not really cold, and there's no wind, I think it would be wonderful to walk through the park together in silence. And who knows, what else to do when the opportunity arises, the park must be extinct at this time,' he adds with a mischievous smile.

'You're insatiable,' says Iris and gets out of bed.

'Look who's talking!'

Cat Fight

'Hey sweetie,' Iris says that same day, after lunch, 'I have to go out for a while, do a few errands and I need some books from the library. Do you need anything, or do you want to come along?'

'No, and I want to but can't come along, I have to work my way through this pile of textbooks before tomorrow.' He points at an impressive stack of books on his desk.

'Okay, I'll see you later then. May take a little longer, I have to walk, my bike has a flat tire.'

She walks over to Bram and playfully gives him a kiss on the cheek.

'Okay,' says Bram with a smile, 'Give Liesbeth my regards when she's in and I'll see you later!'

Iris steps outside, it's pleasant winter weather to go for a walk, before she knows it, she's at the library. Liesbeth, her uncle Theo's girlfriend who works there as a librarian, is indeed present. They soon start talking and they completely lose track of time.

When Iris has done the rest of her shopping and is finally on her way back, it is already dark. She has to go through a few poorly lit alleys and she regrets that she didn't make time to fix the tire on her bicycle, then she would have almost been home by now. Suddenly she hears heels clicking right behind her and she realizes that these heels have been following her for a while. Then she hears a shrill and a little whiny voice call her name.

'Look who we got here, it's Iris, slutty, nicking other women's boyfriends Iris,' she hears the voice say. She immediately knows what's going on. Of course, this had to happen sometime, again she curses herself for not mending that tire. She turns and in front of her, as expected, is Bianca, plastered with make-up and dressed in a leopard-print faux fur jacket over expensive-looking designer jeans. Despite Bianca's spicy high heels, Iris looks down on her.

'What do you want,' she says in a grim voice.

'Well, there's no need to be so rude,' says Bianca and gives her a nasty look, 'After all, you're the one who stole my boyfriend, not the other way around.'

'I didn't steal Bram,' responds Iris, 'He dumped you because he was tired of being treated like a lap dog.'

'Well, I wouldn't think so myself, he still comes by at least once a week for more,' taunts Bianca, her face has turned an unflattering red.

'Do you really think I wouldn't notice if that were true, how stupid do you think I am?' says Iris calmly, but internally she is very tense.

'Just look at his phone,' Bianca snorts, her face contorted with anger.

'Hahahahaha,' laughs Iris, 'Nice try!'

Bianca is really angry now, normally this tactic always works, she's pissed that she can't get under Iris's skin. Out of frustration she swings her purse at Iris, but Iris sees it coming and can duck away in time. The bag ends up on the cobblestones some distance away, it sounds like something in the bag is breaking. This makes Bianca even angrier.

Arms outstretched, she attacks Iris, razor-sharp fingernails dangerously close to her eyes. Iris reacts lightning fast and grabs her in such a way that the nails miss their target and Bianca, in a firm headlock, is landing her nose flat against a brick wall.

Whoops, thinks Iris when she sees the blood streaming from Bianca's nose, that will probably require a new 'nose job'...

She brings her face very close to Bianca's, and whispers in her ear 'If I were you, I wouldn't play that game on me again, next time I might break a little more than just your nose.'

Bianca snorts.

'And if you're considering pressing charges against me, I'd think twice, apart from the security camera's, there are plenty of witnesses who can confirm that you attacked me, not the other way around.'

There is indeed a large group of people watching the scene. When Iris distances herself from Bianca, there is even some applause sounding.

Iris picks up her bag that she had put on the ground as soon as she turned to Bianca and continues walking, quickening her pace to get home as soon as possible.

Moments later there is a knock on Bram's door, as soon as he opens it, he sees that something is wrong. Iris is shaking on her legs; the adrenaline of the confrontation has worn off.

'Come in quickly,' he says worriedly, 'sit down darling, what happened, you look so pale, are you cold?'

Iris says nothing, but tears appear in the corners of her eyes. Bram pushes her onto the couch and then sits down next to her. He pulls her close to him and puts an arm around her. Iris lets her tears run free and Bram just lets her cry for a moment, holding her tight.

When she has calmed down a little, he says 'Shall I make you a nice strong cup of coffee? Then afterwards you can tell me what happened, if you want.'

Iris nods and Bram stands up, he already has a strong suspicion to what happened. Iris also stands up, takes off her coat and pulls her bag close. Then she sits down again, her legs pulled under her body.

Some moments later, Iris closes her hands around a mug of steaming hot coffee, and she now has got a hold on herself once more. She tells Bram what happened. It's a relieve to talk it out of her system and soon she can laugh about it.

'I'm afraid Bianca needs another nose job,' she jokes, 'Her nose looked pretty dented...'

'I'm glad you came out of the battle undamaged, that's all that matters to me,' says Bram lovingly.

'Well, not quite undamaged,' laughs Iris, showing him a broken fingernail. Then her eye falls on her bag.

'Oh wait, I brought back a book for you, or rather us, from the library. To get inspiration from and maybe some refinement of techniques.'

She takes it out of her bag with a serious face and holds it out to him.

Bram starts to laugh. 'You're a piece of work, aren't you, my little devil!' He pulls her up, takes her by the waist and kisses her on the mouth, Iris drops the book on the table and kisses him back.

'Tomorrow morning, before I leave, I'll fix that tire for you, but now I plan to practice on you until I've perfected my fingering technique,' Bram promises.

'Ooh,' responds Iris happily, 'be prepared for a very strict examiner!'

Giggling, she pulls Bram towards the bedroom, he willingly lets himself be carried away.

The book lies forgotten on the table, on the cover is the title "Kama Sutra".

Examination

When they are in the bedroom, Bram picks up a pillow and puts it in the middle of the bed, Iris curiously watches him do it. Then he stands in front of Iris.

'First let's remove some layers of clothing, those will get in the way anyway.' Iris willingly allows herself to be undressed. He unbuttons her blouse and slides it off her shoulders, placing it neatly on a chair. Then he puts his arms around her waist and while he presses her against him and kisses her neck, he smoothly pulls down the zipper of her skirt behind her back, the skirt falls to the floor. Iris quickly steps out of it.

'That looks very appealing, I must say,' Bram concludes with a satisfied grin. Iris stands in front of him in a soft blue lace bra with matching thong and hold-up stockings, she also still has her knee-high lace-up boots on. It's an extremely sexy sight.

'Unfortunately, those boots still have to come off, and so do the panties,' he decides, 'but you can keep the rest on, I wouldn't want you to get cold.'

Iris laughs, 'that will help a lot,' she chuckles.

When the boots and panties are off, Bram leads her to the bed, 'sit your beautiful ass on the pillow,' he says with a devious smile, 'that way I will be able to reach everything perfectly.'

Iris settles in, looking forward to the pampering she has been promised.

'All right,' says Bram, when he has sat down next to her, 'just lean against me a little. Now silence and concentration please, the exam will be starting now.' Iris laughs.

'Shhh,' Bram teasingly puts a finger to her lips. Then he gestures for her to wet his finger, she gladly complies with his request. He carefully unfolds her labia and puts the moist finger on her clit and moves it back and forth very gently. Iris immediately tenses, she feels her clit get hard. Bram slides his finger in her slit, moving it up and down a few times, Iris moans, then he takes it out again and smears the moisture on her tickler, he starts to massage her clit gently. It feels wonderful, Iris closes her eyes. Bram feels her button under his finger getting harder and he moves a little faster. He watches her face, it looks like he hit the right spot, she looks so wonderfully horny. He would like to use his tongue on her, but he controls himself, after all this is supposed to be a 'dexterity test', not an 'oral exam'.

He picks up the pace a bit, taking care not to shift the pressure, Iris begins to pant. Bram pauses to re-moisten the finger, eliciting a desperate moan from Iris, then resumes massaging her clit, sensing she's almost there. And suddenly she stiffens and starts to moan and move violently, Bram does his utmost to keep his finger on the right place on her button. Iris now leans heavily against him, he feels the shock waves that go through her in his own body as well, his cock immediately becomes very hard. After a while the shockwaves slowly fade away, leaving Iris with a satisfied expression on her face.

'Well?' he asks, looking at her with anxious anticipation.

She lets out a deep sigh of satisfaction and gives him a beaming smile. 'You graduated summa cum laude,' she says and rewards him with a tantalizing French kiss.

The encounter with Bianca is totally forgotten.