All Comments on 'Staked Out Naked'

by emilyagilbert

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG. Are you actually a man? That was one long wet dream. My cock is sore I have blisters on my hand. Wow. Why wasnt it in non con?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i really loved it ! :)

Thank You for sharing ! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story, well written.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertover 2 years agoAuthor

Hello, Wow comments, let's see.

Anon OMG - HAHA No I'm not a man, well not in this lifetime anyway!

Yes I pondered over non con or BDSM, in the end the main character rather enjoys most of it and wants to stay with his Mistress, so I went for BDSM.

Also this story was a challenge for me as I was putting myself into someone else's head and using their (not my) kinks. I basically wanted to write the ultimate 'spank story' for a mate of mine, so I had this kind of underlying consent - as per his fantasies.

I did notice the editor popped a warning on, as well as my tag. I should have thought of that. my bad (sorry editor) I'll remember next time.

Regarding your cock and hand, I really am most terribly sorry, wait a sec XX there you, both kissed better, did that help?

Anon loved :) - I am so glad that you enjoyed it, and you are most welcome.

MidniteSpanker - Sorry 'bout that, femdom's not going to be your thing is it, I did tag. Though I have to ask, why'd you keep reading? I just stop and go elsewhere if I'm not enjoying a story, but I'm sure you found something amazing to cheer you up ^_^

Anon great - Awww, thanks. very kind of you.

EmAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for a captivating short story. The reveal of his innocence was always lingering but you still managed to squeeze in an unexpected ending. I'm not a fan of non con or brutality but there was just enough humanity and even a smidge of romance to make it work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rape is never something to be glorified, whether the victim is female or make.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertover 2 years agoAuthor

Hello (again)

anon - captivating - thank you so much for such a brilliant comment, I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

anon - rape - absolutely right, but as I said previously, I was writing for someone else's kinks. Rape fantasies are surprisingly popular and I'm not one to judge. Hand on heart I have never read anything on this site (story or comment) that made me think that anyone was condoning anything other than enjoyment of fantasy.

EmAG

qarlcueqarlcueabout 2 years ago

Intoxicating.

The combination of horrifying fear and intense arousal is overwhelming. I love your imagination, and I appreciate the time and effort it takes to make it enjoyable to read. You push my buttons in the best and worst ways. Sigh

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi qarlcue,

Horrifying fear? was it that scary?

Well I'm glad that you enjoyed it. Hopefully I can continue to push those buttons.

EmAG

tinytimirelandtinytimirelandalmost 2 years ago

What a delightful story EAG. Just the right mix of pain and tenderness. I look forward to reading the rest of your work.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hello Tiny Tim,

Thank you so much, I hope that you enjoy the stories, please do let me know how you get on.

EmAG

GayKatGayKatalmost 2 years ago

Hallo Emily!

Oh you were right Love, "Staked Out Naked" is a lot more to my liking, so (gkat1@comcast.net) is giving it 5-Stars and 5-Wet Orgasms!

I do have a question however, why didn't you make him a guilty fucking sadistic child rapest, not this sorry pitiful little prick and instead of only two Amazon Goddesses, let's have some real fun, how about fourteen really Angry Amazon Dykes,,,yes!

Danke..

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi GayKat,

Seriously? did you just put your email address on here?

You are one crazy lady!

Why didn't you just ask a mate to email it to me?!

Anyhow, aside from that, haha, you are obsessed.

You see, I actually like guys (in the main). **

Did you really think he was pitiful? Awwwwww, so harsh, I quite liked him. ^_^.

I wouldn't want to write to write about gfscr's (as above) or anyone that nasty, it would make me very uncomfortable. I sincerely wish that people like that did not exist and things like that did not happen.

Have you written on this site? I bet your stories would terrify me!!

Thanks again for commenting,

EmAG

Disclaimer**

You see, I actually like guys (in the main).

Not including white van drivers, taxi drivers, men who wear those baggy jeans that hang half way down their arse and display their arse crack and skid marks to poor passing innocents (don't you just want to run up and give them a wedgie?), men (and women) who can't handle their drink, and anyone who thinks they are better than anyone else. (I could go on, but I won't!)

samsub2022samsub20228 months ago
Best FUCKINg great story , I read it up to know ....,...

I really want to read every single xof your.....I know gay or male som isn't my taste.....but the atmosphere of your story is sickening me great feeling....

I don't why.....like arouses of the Tom......but It is who I am.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremilyagilbert@emilyagilbert
Emily Ada Gilbert. I'll share with you one of my favorite quotes. 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain' Author unknown Thank you to GayKat for advising me that this amazing quote is by Vivian Greene