Stalking Chelsea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I busied myself dressing, which means that Chelsea and Vixen finished before I had my pantyhose on. They helped me with the rest of it and we adjourned to the dressing table to put on our makeup.

The girls insisted that I do my own makeup the best I could and only after I made a mess of my face did they help.

"Less is more, Barbie, just a touch of color and shading here and there. You are going to be outside and in well-lit places today. If you were going to go dance at a club, then you would need to put it on heavier, with slightly different colors, here we'll show you," Chelsea said, finally taking pity on me.

Once they finished, I had to ask, "So just where are we going today?"

"To the Mall," they answered excitedly in stereo.

My makeup wasn't adequate to hide the fact that all of the blood had drained out of my face so Vixen reassured me, "Barbie, don't worry. Chelsea and I will be there to protect you. We know how to handle ourselves in public, and you need to start learning now too."

I knew she was right, but stage fright is stage fright, even when you know you have it, "I'll be alright. It will just take a while to work myself up to it, I guess."

"Good girl," Chelsea praised, "Now, here's your purse. Let's go."

We all gracefully made our way to the SUV. Well, Chelsea and Vixen were graceful at least.

The drive was long, through Minneapolis and St Paul, but we chatted and I answered as many questions as Vixen could think up.

As we approached our destination, I was alarmed at the size of the place. I had been by the Mall before, when I was taller, during the daylight hours, and it seemed big. Now, to the smaller me, it looks really big. When we came to Hooters, it was dark so I didn't see how big it was. Perhaps I, was distracted? ('Hooters' is on the fourth floor, Upper East Side near Bloomingdales.)

"Remind me Barbie, we need to stop by the 'Sunglass Hut' first to pick you up some sunglasses."

"It won't be that bright in the Mall, Chelsea, I won't need them, I think."

Chelsea and Vixen both had theirs on, but we were outdoors and Chelsea was driving.

Vixen snorted a laugh, "Barbie, it's not to shade your eyes honey, it's to hide your identity."

"Oh..."

"It also helps you look around and see who's staring and who might be trouble, without them knowing you saw them," Chelsea added. "We'll show you how."

We parked, and entered the mall from the east parking lot and turned left at the main corridor, up one level, where the girls quickly hustled me to the Sunglass Hut and we picked me up some cheap Ray-Bans. It was weird shopping in the women's sunglasses section for me, but they looked much better on me than the men's sunglasses I accidentally put on. (They fell off my face anyway.)

After we left the hut, I had come to an embarrassing conclusion when Chelsea paid for the sunglasses, "Chelsea? Um... thanks for the sunglasses. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure Barbie, any time," she smiled as we strolled.

"What can I do for a living now? Uh, how can I pay my way without a job, in this body?" I feared the answer I might get.

"You work for me Barbie. You don't get a salary as such though. I plan to have you help with my online store and a few other things. If you are able to, I will have you schedule my out of town jobs and help promote me to clubs, you know, generally manage the details for me. At least when you aren't screwing my brains out."

Vixen tittered at that.

"Oh, okay... I was worried there for a bit. I realized that I didn't even have the twenty five bucks for the sunglasses and I couldn't have paid for them."

"Now you know how it is for some housewives, Barbie. Their husbands don't give them any money so they have to rely on him to buy everything for them. That makes me think..." Chelsea stopped over by the wall out of the way and opened her purse, "Here honey, keep this in your purse for emergencies. God, I didn't even think..." she reached back into the purse, "Here put this business card in your purse too. It has our home number and my cell phone number. Shit I hadn't even thought we might get separated and you wouldn't know your own phone number."

"Thanks..." I replied, stunned. I hadn't thought of that either. It finally dawned on me how completely dependant on Chelsea I am.

"Shoot, I didn't even tell you," she began, "Open your purse and look in your wallet."

I did as she said and found my identification, a copy of my 'Birth Certificate', a social security card, library card, and a photo ID card, "No drivers license?"

"You weren't available to take the driver's test, or pose for the id picture," she reminded me.

"Oh."

"Now we need to go shopping..." she smiled reassuringly.

"God, Barbie, I never thought about all that stuff... You really were a..." she let it trail off without finishing it.

"We are getting Barbie a Cell phone first thing. A girl shouldn't be without one."

We wandered up to the third level and around to the west end of the mall. Chelsea escorted me into the 'Verison Wireless' store and right up to the counter, "Hi, I'm here to pick up a cell phone I ordered."

After the guy stuffed his eyeballs back into his head, he forced them up to Chelsea's face, "Eh, hem... ah... Oh, you are picking up a phone. Uh yah, what name is that under?"

"The billing name is Chelsea Charms. The listed phone number is for Barbie Charms."

"Oh, heh... I remember someone speaking of this. Good choice, I'll go and get it," he spun on his heels and slipped into the back room.

When he returned, carrying a box, a couple of male faces peeked out from the back area, and boy did they act stupid. One guy's eyes rolled up and he slapped his face really hard. Another was pounding his forehead on the doorpost. Shortly, they both started tittering at each other like eight-year-old schoolgirls.

"I took the liberty of installing the optional covers you ordered Ms. Charms. You know that these have been a very hot item since their release. The boss had to hide this one in his desk to keep it from being sold out from under you, even after he made everyone swear to keep their hands off this one. I understand why now," he informed us with a huge shit-eating grin on his face.

"Just call the number stuck on the phone to activate it when you're ready, and thank you for your business," he finished, having already proffered the credit card receipt to Chelsea for her signature.

As he headed back towards where the other guys were, all three of them made as if they were little girls gossiping excitedly.

I just shook my head as we made our way towards the door.

We sat down outside on one of the Mall's benches once clear of the store.

Chelsea took out the box and handed me the contents.

She had gotten me a Nokia, 'Barbie' Cell phone! I wasn't sure if I should be upset, or grateful, I just stared at it in my pink fingernailed hands.

"Don't you like it? I think it's cute!" Vixen declared snatching it up and looking it over.

"If you don't like it, I can take it back..." Chelsea offered.

I considered for a moment and realized that she had gone to a hell of a lot of trouble to make sure I could get one of these special phones. 'Oh, what the hell,' I thought, 'so what if Barbie Charms has a 'Barbie' phone. She wanted me to have one, and she thought it would make me happy. I already knew she was working hard to make me happy, and that girls like their 'Mattel Barbies', so I sighed, "It took my dimly male brain a minute to get out of the way. I really like it Chelsea, thank you."

"Aw, you get all the pretty stuff!" Vixen mock pouted as she handed the phone back to me.

"Yah, but most of it wouldn't fit you anyway," I declared.

Both ladies chuckled and I put the phone away into my purse. 'God, did I just refer to, 'my purse'?' I thought.

"Well now that that problem is solved, follow along to our next shopping adventure," Chelsea teased as she stood and dragged us both with her.

Down two levels, and all the way over to the East side again.

I saw ahead of time, what our destination would be. I wanted to balk at going in, but neither of the ladies even hesitated.

The whole time we made our way to the store, I had noticed how strangely people were acting whenever we passed by. One guy even walked into a post.

When we entered the store, two clerks started looking down their noses at us, and were obviously being very catty.

Chelsea and Vixen acted as if they didn't see them and immediately started diving into panties, garter belts, and slips, comparing their finds and discussing the possible combinations and how we would look in them.

The clerks seemed to become braver and louder as we browsed, as if they didn't care if we heard them and were offended. Right about the time they would have become loud enough we couldn't pretend we didn't hear them, a woman slipped out from the back and marched right over to us, "Chelsea! So nice to see you in here again."

She shook hands with Chelsea and turned to us, "I see you have brought some new customers with you this time. Hi, I'm Mary."

I held out my hand for her to take, "Hi, I'm Barbie."

The clerks tittered loudly and I heard one say to the other, "Of course she is."

"Very nice to meet you Barbie...?" she prompted for my last name.

"Charms, I'm Barbie Charms," I confirmed.

"Are you related?" she looked at Chelsea and me back and forth.

Chelsea confirmed, "Yes, Barbie is my cousin."

The clerks were becoming nasty and my head was cocked such that Mary knew they were bothering me, "Excuse me for a moment Barbie."

She turned and approached the clerks, who appeared to take interest in rearranging the checkout counter, "If you girls care to keep your jobs, you will go over and apologize to my friends, otherwise pick up your purses and start looking for work."

Both girls turned pale and came over to us, "We're sorry, we were mean and immature..." the loudest girl told us, sounding like she didn't mean a word of it.

"Mandy, get your purse. You just lost your job," Mary informed her.

When she turned towards the remaining clerk, the girls blurted quickly, "I'm really, really sorry. I hope you will forgive me," and promptly bust into tears.

Mary hugged her and said, "You just might make assistant manager, Julie. I want you to meet my friends. This is Chelsea Charms and her cousin, Barbie Charms. Unfortunately I haven't been introduce to this beauty yet..."

"Vixen LaMoore, bosom buddy, no relation," she laughed at herself as she proffered her hand for shaking.

"Lovely to meet you Vixen. Now can I show you girls something in a panty?"

Vixen was feeling frisky I guess, she replied, "Barbie would be my choice."

Mary laughed at the obvious joke and Julie seemed to relax a little.

"Well, unfortunately we don't allow fitting of panties. Or I wouldn't mind seeing her in a few pairs myself," Mary confirmed, much to Julie's shock. "Will you be wanting quantity discounts this time Chelsea? I think we can make you a good deal."

"How well you know me, Mary. Yes, I think maybe two or three cases," Chelsea confirmed.

Julie's eyes were bugging out of her head, "Two or three cases..."

"Yes Julie, Chelsea is one of my best customers. She doesn't usually come into the store unless she is looking for something special," Mary informed the younger woman, "I thinks she only gets to wear them once, she goes through so many." Marry laughed, "Julie, Chelsea resells the panties. She's a sorceress in Internet lingerie sales."

"Oh..." Julie's eyes were big and round, even though she was being, misled.

Mary winked at Chelsea knowingly. She knew that Chelsea was selling them used, and how much she could get for them even. The younger girl didn't need that information until she matured a bit.

Chelsea held up a half dozen of the ones we had picked out and handed them to Mary, "I want a half case of each in my size, and now that I think of it, give me half a case more of each for Barbie."

"Very good, they will be arriving in about two weeks Chelsea," Mary promised.

"Now could you show me something in a padded bra..."

Mary cracked up laughing, "Sure, Julie and me are the only qualifiers here."

Julie caught on a bit slower but finally smiled when she understood the joke.

"I really wish we carried something in sizes that could be tailored for you Chelsea, especially now that I know your cousin would be a customer too."

"We might have something that would fit Vixen though," she posed hopefully.

"Sorry Mary, 34 GG cups," Vixen declared.

"Jesus!" Julie burst out, blushing immediately.

Vixen laughed and said, "Julie, these aren't anything when I stand next to my breast friends here," having pointed to her boobs.

"What... What size are you Barbie, if I may ask?" Julie pried.

Chelsea jumped in to answer, "She is somewhere between, 'Holy shit!' and 'Oh my God!' Actually Julie, there is no size for us. If you were to assume a direct progression I would guess about a double V cup for both of us."

"Sorry... I just had to ask," she blushed self-consciously.

"Don't worry about it Julie. Many people are curious, and many are prejudiced, I don't hold it against anyone unless they're rude, and even let them feel the weight of them if they're nice. Are you curious enough for that?" she tempted.

"Go ahead Julie. She let me do it once too," Mary smiled at the younger girl's trepidation.

"Can I? I'm not a lesbian or anything... I'm just curious..."

"Hey, it's okay Julie. Why don't you try Barbie's girls, she won't mind," Chelsea offered, as I was standing closer to Julie.

Julie gently reached out, as if my tits would bite her, and hefted both from underneath, "Wow, they're heavy."

"Yes, a little over twenty-six pounds each," Chelsea, confirmed.

"Thanks for letting me feel, Barbie," Julie gave me a big hug. Lucky for me I'm only boob high on her. (So what, they may be small, but they're still boobs!)

"You're welcome anytime Julie," I answered, into her breast.

"Careful Julie, you might not be a lesbian, however..." Chelsea warned.

"Oh!" Julie let go of me as if I was on fire.

Chelsea laughed, "Barbie is spoken for, though."

"Now, now, Chelsea I think Julie has been open-minded, she doesn't need to be traumatized," Mary told her.

"Just teasing Julie, sometimes we goof around too much. Barbie is harmless. She is just an entertainment agent. She makes sure my actress career stays on course."

"You're an actress? That's so cool," Julie gushed.

"Now you know more of why Chelsea is such a good customer, and why she doesn't often come into the store. Look out front and you will probably find a dozen or so guys staring in here, afraid to be seen amongst the lingerie," Mary tittered.

"Speaking of lingerie, do you have anything in a bustier for Barbie?" Chelsea asked.

"Nope, not unless Julie is wearing one... and interested. Seriously, though, everything in our bustier line has demi-cups so we can't accommodate her. I doubt we could even find one for pretty Miss Vixen either. We do however have some very nice skirts on sale. I think that Barbie would look great in a black pencil skirt, or a rose-print mini skirt," Mary suggested, beckoning us over to look.

"Oh, I know the perfect thing..." she declared scurrying off. When she returned she held up a plum colored silk charmeuse skirt and promptly held it to my waist, "What do you think?"

I placed my hand on the skirt and it felt wonderful, so smooth, and cool.

"Sold, the look on Barbie's face is enough to decide that," Chelsea declared, noticing my infatuation.

"Great, and oh, we have this lovely Camel colored leather skirt on sale too..." she held it up to me, so Chelsea could see it.

"I like it too. Why don't you try those on and model for us Barbie? We'll wait for you out here while you slip into them for size."

This would be a first for me, actually going into a ladies dressing room and trying on clothes. Mary carried the skirts back with her and hung them in the dressing room, "Would you like me to give you a hand getting these on?"

I shook my head no, and began to slip out of my skirt. After she left, I expertly donned the leather skirt first, made sure my fly wasn't open... (Got you! Skirts don't have flies.), and stepped out to model for Chelsea and Vixen.

"Shit! Now I'm really sorry I have to fly out of here tonight," she grumbled.

"We'll take that one. Go try the other one on, Barbie," Chelsea told me.

She liked that one even better and Vixen was strangely quiet throughout my modeling it.

I slipped out wearing my skirt and handed the two others to Mary to ring up.

"That should do it for us Mary. Would you mind bringing those and the panties by, when they come in?" Chelsea sweetly asked.

"Not one bit," Mary smiled and then, "I'll see you when I drop off the panties," she whispered to me and winked.

"I can't wait. See you Mary," Chelsea waved as we left her store.

"Did a girl just get fired for disrespecting us?" I asked.

"Yup, it happens sometimes. Some people are too narrow minded or just down right rotten. Don't worry though, she can probably get her job at the Dairy Queen back..." Chelsea confirmed.

Vixen found that to be hilarious, and laughed up a storm, all the way to Bloomingdales. She dove into a sale rack and found a lovely Silk Charmeuse Wrap Blouse in Claret.

It looked absolutely huge to me.

She handed it to Chelsea who held it up in front of me and stated, "This will tailor up very nicely for you Barbie. Hmm, size 22, perfect. Come on, you have to try it on, I want to see you in it."

We went into the dressing rooms, she helped strip the blouse off me, and slipped me into the Silk one, "That will look great with the leather skirt we picked up." She lifted the front of the blouse up underneath my boobs and pulled it in tightly to my sides, "Here, have a look in the mirror hon.."

I looked and was amazed to find that size 22 does fit... my boobs that is. Once the darts were in, the seams re-cut, and the whole thing shortened, it would look fabulous on me, "Chelsea? Uh, I have to look away. I'm turning myself on too much."

Vixen giggled, "Your turning me on too much too." She slipped up behind me and stroked my derrière.

"Stop it Vixen, you don't want her to grab you and bang your brains out in the dressing room do you?"

"It wouldn't be the first time..." she laughed, "but Bloomingdales might be too busy for us to get away with it."

They stripped the new blouse from me and then helped put me re-dress.

We shopped there a while longer but not much caught our eye. We wandered the mall... well we wandered in quickstep, "Chelsea, why are we walking so fast?"

"Here, let me show you what happens when we stroll," she slowed way down to an almost granny speed walk.

Within a few minutes a guy walked up to Chelsea and asked, "Excuse me, but may I get your autograph Miss Charms?"

Quickly followed by another guy, "I'm your biggest fan Miss Charms, would you autograph my shirt?"

Behind me I heard, "Vixen LaMoore! You're great. I loved your layout in Score Magazine. Would you autograph this?"

We were trapped there, for ten minutes, signing autographs... yah even me. I heard a guy behind me say, "Oh my god! I saw you on Chelsea's website. You're Barbie Charms aren't you? Would you sign this for me?"

Once other guys heard that, they deluged me just like the other two. Most of them had no idea who I was, but I fit the description and they didn't want to miss out in case I was somebody.

The crowd pressed in around us so much I didn't know if they were groping me or if guys were being, pushed into me. There seemed to be an inordinate amount of collisions with my breasts in any case.

Finally, the commotion became so huge the Mall Security Guards had to come break it up and escorted us to the Mall offices.

1...56789...12