Stalking Chelsea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we walked in the doors I heard, "Oh, it's you again Chelsea. What happened, did you slow down too much again?"

"Sorry Steve, we were trapped. Thanks for the rescue," Chelsea replied.

"I haven't met your two companions..." he remarked.

"Steve, this is Barbie Charms and Vixen LaMoore. Vixen, Barbie, this is Steve."

We all shook hands, and then Steve went on, "Chelsea, we just can't have riots in the Mall. It doesn't play well with the bosses you know. I'll have a guard follow you around for the rest of your stay if you don't mind. Then I'm only one man down, instead of having to send half my men in," he chucked good-naturedly.

"My disguise wasn't very good today I'm afraid," she added, removing her sunglasses.

"Right... Especially with your entourage and figure, you are almost wearing a neon sign when you visit. Ah well, I can honestly tell the bosses that no one was hurt, many of the patrons were given 'celebrity autographs' for free, and nobody is pressing charges."

"If you think this was bad, you should see me at the beach on a sunny day."

"I would... Ah, never mind. Just don't put images in my head like that," he reigned himself in at the last minute, "Now take off, before I violate the vows I made to my wife."

We all giggled at his response and found ourselves tailed by a brick-wall sized mall guard.

Once we had started out of the mall offices, Chelsea stopped, turned toward our protector and said, "Hi, I'm Chelsea. What's your name?"

"Ah, Billy... it's Billy," he answered, seemingly uncomfortable being talked to.

"He's shy. I like him," Vixen declared.

"Steve told you we're celebrities?"

"He didn't have to," Billy replied, blushing.

"Are you a fan?"

"Yes, ma'am," he answered politely.

"Would you like an autograph or anything...? I figure we might as well be friends if you have to follow us around anyway."

"I'd like that Ms. Charms," he answered, with an aw-shucks look at his shoes.

Chelsea popped open her purse and pulled out an autographed picture of herself. Vixen followed suit and handed one to him as well.

"I'd really like, ah... her autograph..." he managed to get out, indicating me.

Chelsea smiled and chuckled, "Good thing I took those shots of you the other day." She pulled out a photo from when I had posed on the bed for her the other day and handed it and a pen to me.

I found a countertop handy and signed, 'To Billie, All My Love, Barbie Charms', to it.

He lit up like a one armed bandit during a jackpot, "Thank you so much, Chelsea, Vixen and especially, thank you Barbie." He gently shook our hands and tucked the photos away in his light jacket.

We all started again heading for Nordstrom's, and anytime someone looked as though he were about to approach us, Billy gave him a menacing look, which sent him on his way.

We could take our time and stroll leisurely, finally, which I appreciated as my back was beginning to bother me and my feet weren't doing much better.

"You getting tired hon.?" Chelsea asked, seemingly reading my mind.

"Yes, I guess I'm not used to being in high heels this long," I answered, and quite honestly, since I hadn't worn high heels more than a couple of hours before in my life.

Vixen stifled a laugh.

"Do you want Billy to carry you, or do you think you can keep going until we reach Cinnabon?" she teased.

"She wouldn't weigh more than some of the kids I've had to carry out of here before..." Billy informed us.

"I think I'll last," I quickly answered before Billy decided I needed a lift.

We picked up some cinnamon buns and invited Billy to sit with us. He would have been too conspicuous standing over us while we had a bite.

I had about one quarter of a bun, Chelsea had half of one, Vixen had the other quarter and we forced Billy to eat one, which left Vixen a snack for her flight later.

"Feel strong enough for the hike over to Nordy's now?"

I stood up and started walking with them towards Nordstrom's and Chelsea leaned over and whispered, "Barbie, you shouldn't use the tables to hold up your boobs when we eat. People stare..."

"Oops..."

After walking the almost quarter mile to Nordstrom's I was becoming fatigued again, but wasn't about to show it for fear of being carried around by Billy.

Vixen turned off the walkway onto the carpet, headed for some of the racks of clothes.

I turned off the carpet to follow and that's when everything went black.

**********

When I came to, three worried faces were looking down on me and someone was patting my hand.

"Barbie? Barbie? Are you alright hon.?" Chelsea's voice came to me.

"My nose hurts..." I blearily answered.

"You fainted," Vixen informed me.

"Paramedics are on their way," Billy announced with his radio up to his ear.

"I'm alright... I just fell down..." I declared, not wanting to cause a ruckus.

"Falling down people don't land on their noses dear," Chelsea informed me, "I've seen enough drunken people pass out on their feet to know that much. Now you just lay still and wait for your chariot."

"Damn, she was doing so well too..." Vixen declared, "Don't worry honey. We'll take care of you."

The paramedics arrived, checked my blood pressure, pulse, and general awareness, "Can you tell me your name, Miss?"

"Barbie Charms," I replied.

"No middle name?" he asked, looking at my social security card.

"Barbie Doll Charms," I answered, slightly annoyed at his need for detail, and remembering what Chelsea had given me for a middle name from reading the ID she handed me earlier.

"Any numbness in your extremities?" he asked squeezing my big toe and then my finger.

"Nope, I felt that fine..."

"One other question. Have you had any recent surgeries?"

"Uh, Yah," I told him.

"Okay, that explains everything. This happens all the time here. Miss, you shouldn't try walking a marathon right after surgery. You need to work up to this much hiking, even if it's been a month or more since your surgery. I don't think you need transportation to the hospital, just transported back to your car. The security guard has a wheelchair all ready, but I want you to breath some oxygen for a while once you're in it," he instructed, "Unless you haven't told me something, or feel you need a hospital?"

"No, I'll just rest and suck down some oxygen," I answered as Billy hoisted me up as if I were an 8 year old and deposited me in the wheelchair.

"You, rest there and no back talk," he ordered with a smile.

I couldn't talk back. The paramedic had already clamped a mask over my face.

That's about the time Steve showed up and declared, "You can't even keep from making a commotion with a security guard following you around can you Chelsea?"

"It's a talent," she acknowledged.

"Technically, Chelsea didn't cause this one... Barbie did," Vixen defended her friend.

"Guilt by association," Chelsea explained.

Steve hugged Chelsea briefly, "Just kidding girl. You know I enjoy seeing you when you're here. Just promise to check in first next time?"

"I promise, and so does Barbie."

I nodded in agreement, since I couldn't do anything else intelligible.

Steve had a package with him and self-consciously brought it out, "Since I have the opportunity, and you are going to be here for a couple of minutes... could I get you ladies to sign my t-shirt?"

Vixen guffawed and Chelsea smiled, "It would be my pleasure, as long as your wife won't be after me for doing it."

"I'll just tell her that the mall was giving away free t-shirt with your signature as a promotion..."

We laughed at his intended subterfuge.

"Hey boss, look what they gave me," bragged Billy, fishing out his photos.

"Nice son... good thing you're single. I'd never be able to explain the pictures to your mother. I'd have to keep them hidden in my office."

"So that's how Billy pulled this assignment," we laughed, of course I was muffled by the mask.

They attached the oxygen tank to the wheelchair and the paramedics told Billy to just drop it off with them after he safely deposited me at the car.

"Who better to look after you than somebody I can trust. Not to mention if he screwed up, he would never hear the end of it," Steve declared, while Billy's eyes rolled upward.

The paramedic butted in and said, "I think we'll loan you this blanket too. Wheelchairs aren't built for short skirts," he reminded everyone.

'Damn,' I thought, 'I forgot to keep my knees together.'

Therefore, that's how I wound up pushed through 'The Mall of America' in a wheelchair, by a security guard.

Back at Chelsea's SUV Billy deposited me easily in the vehicle after taking off the oxygen mask, "Are you feeling better now, Barbie?"

"Just embarrassed down to my toes," I answered.

"Don't be, you were just a little frail. It's not your fault," he assured me.

"We shouldn't have pushed you so hard yet Barbie, but you know how us girls get in a shopping frenzy," Chelsea reassured me.

"Boy do I know that," Billy exclaimed, "You wouldn't believe some of the things I've seen go one in this place over shopping..."

"Well, thanks for taking such good care of me Billy," I offered him my hand to shake, which he took and kissed... the bum.

Chelsea offered him a business card and said, "Here's her phone number if you want to call and check up on her."

He snapped it up quickly and thanked her, while I stared daggers at her.

We pulled out of the parking lot and headed over to the airport, which is quite close to the mall, so it didn't take very long.

"My flight doesn't leave until 5:02," Vixen informed us.

"Well then we can hang out in a lounge and dance until it's time for you to leave..." Chelsea suggested.

"I could pay for the flight..." Vixen suggested, "With you, Barbie, and me in sexy lesbian dancing we could buy a plane..."

We snickered at the thought of us leaving an airport lounge with our pockets full of money. (More likely, we'd be arrested.)

I went to get out of the vehicle, and Chelsea stopped me. Vixen took off with purpose while Chelsea kept me in my seat.

Vixen returned with a wheelchair and blanket, which they insisted I use.

I wound up being the luggage cart as well, with Chelsea pushing me, bags stacked in my lap, and Vixen walking her wheeled bag beside me.

We checked her bags right away, which allowed me to see my way around. The girls were having fun pushing me all over the place, especially places I didn't want to go. We avoided going through security right away, staying in the common areas at first.

When Chelsea and Vixen were recognized, we were forced to escape through the metal detectors.

"Uh, the lady in the wheelchair will have to..." the security guard began.

"It's okay. She can walk for short distances. You can inspect the chair if you want, but it's one of yours," Chelsea informed the guys at the X-Ray machine.

"I'll need your purse ma'am," he informed me.

I handed him the purse and stood up... well, almost stood up. I started towards the floor, once again over-balanced by my bosom.

The security guard had to catch me before I fell through the metal detector, "Whoa there Miss. Maybe we should..."

"Just set her upright. It sometimes takes her a minute to balance at first," Chelsea declared, as she handed over her purse for inspection.

He did as suggested and I was able to steady up and stroll through the detector.

The guards still didn't trust me, because the guard on the other side was there to catch me if I fell. He even held onto me until the chair could be brought around for me to be deposited in again.

I looked behind us in line and saw many men who seemed to still be following us, but I figured Chelsea and Vixen knew what to do and it was probably my imagination.

Once through the security checkpoint, we headed to the terminal area and straight to the Lake Line Pub for a sit down refreshment and to talk.

Once we had our drinks and had started to discuss our shopping adventure, it didn't take long and another round of drinks appeared... and then another. Each time the waitress would tell us one gentleman or another sent them. We had to make the waitress stop bringing them finally, if we had consumed them, all three of us would be three sheets to the wind.

Eventually, we had guys stopping by the table wanting to get autographs, or to date one of us. They even hit on me, even though I figured the wheelchair would put guys off.

The wait Hostess finally came over and offered us a private booth out of sight so we wouldn't be bothered as much.

"Thank you so much. I appreciate your thoughtfulness," Chelsea told her.

"It was a hard decision. We haven't been SRO for a long time. There's even a line-up outside waiting to get in. Does this happen to you often?" she inquired hesitantly.

"Yes, it's the price of fame. You should have seen it at the mall earlier today..." Chelsea told her with a grin.

"Will it be on the news tonight?" she laughed.

"Not the incident in the hallway, but the one in Nordstrom's might. I think I saw some cameras taking video when Barbie fainted," she replied, grinning at the other girl's stunned reaction.

"That explains the wheelchair..." she rightfully determined.

"Hi, I'm Chelsea Charms, this is Barbie Charms and Vixen LaMoore," she introduced.

"I'm Bethany. I just have to ask... are those heavy?" she wondered.

Chelsea grabbed the girl's hand and placed it underneath one of her breasts, "See for your self."

"Wow, they're heavy... and, oh my god... it's all you, under there," she remarked having felt the warmth of the flesh through Chelsea's bra.

"Yes, I'm not wearing a big pillow under my blouse, these are all me," she confirmed with a grin. "And those are all her, too," Chelsea added, pointing to me.

I blushed at the look the hostess gave me. Lucky me, she didn't want to heft my girls too, I've been getting hornier all day and she just might trigger something more embarrassing than her wide eyed look at me did.

I must have been squirming in my chair, because Chelsea spoke up, "Well, it's been nice chatting Bethany. I have to push Barbie into the ladies room. We'll be right back."

'Wow this is weird,' I thought, 'I'm participating in the ritual of the bathroom gaggle.'

Once inside, Chelsea wheeled me over to the 'handicapped' stall and finally let me stand up on my own, only long enough to hike my skirt, down my pantyhose, panties, and park my big soft bottom onto the 'ass gasket'.

'Damn, peeing from my butt is strange,' I sat and thought, while tinkling.

I heard Chelsea from over at the sink call back to me, "Don't forget to wipe, Barbie."

For some reason Vixen thought that was insanely funny and had to sit down on the lounge before she fell down laughing.

I was just glad we were the only ones in the ladies room at the time. (This is so weird, talking about being in the ladies room... and actually belonging in there.)

I went to stand up and nearly overbalanced again, sitting back down hard on the seat with a clang.

Vixen stopped laughing and came running, "Damn, pulling up your pantyhose is going to be tough. If you bend over to pull up on them, you fall on your face. Here, pull them up past your knees before you stand up and..." she helped do as she suggested and I was able to pull up my panties and pantyhose up by bending at the knee instead of the waist.

"Now park yourself back in your chariot my dear and we'll go back out and help keep the place packed until Vixen can fly out of here."

We were back at the booth, (Me at the end in my own chair.) and since we were on the aisle to the bathrooms, there seemed to be many people flying today with weak bladders.

I leaned over to Chelsea after leaving the ladies room and arriving back at our table and whispered, "There has to be a way to make money from all this attention..."

Vixen overheard and suggested, "Pay toilets?"

We all laughed and I said, "I meant for US to make money..."

"That's what I meant. You sit by the door to the men's room and collect the money..."

"I think Vixen would do better collecting the money. If Barbie does it, the guys would be drooling so badly that we'd have to hose her off before I could take her home, not even considering the fact that she doesn't know how to handle guys. We don't want her knocked up. At least not yet," Chelsea reasoned with a smile.

I could feel all the blood drain from my face.

"Wow, Barbie just went pale," Vixen, declared, "What's the matter girl?"

"Pregnant?" I restated.

"Sure, Chelsea said that you were a fertile woman now. That's what fertile means girl," she explained, holding my hand in hers.

"Don't scare the poor woman to death Vixen. She has a Norplant under her skin. She can't be knocked-up for quite some time to come. It would have been irresponsible to have released the poor girl without allowing her time to adjust to being a woman, before she had to adjust to being a mommy."

"That reminds me Barbie, we are going to have to set up house duties when we get home. There won't be many, so don't worry about that. I want us to do them together. Work that's shared isn't work at all," she proposed, "I've always wanted someone to do little things with, it's so much more rewarding."

"I've always liked working better, when I can work with someone else too," I admitted, realizing now how much I liked to spend that kind of time with someone.

"If only my boss could do without me for a while longer," sighed Vixen, "I really want you two to come visit me on the coast. I know how big a welcome I could arrange for you there. I just can't promise you your usual 'Feature Performer' rates at the bosses club, sorry. I can drive you through a redwood though..." she giggled and smiled hopefully.

"I think we can find a way to come visit you, even if we don't get a chance to work your club, hon.," Chelsea promised, "I think that Barbie wants another shot at your fine body."

"I just hate good-byes," Vixen remarked.

Bethany returned carrying small chocolate sundaes, which she deposited in front of us and declared, "The manager sent these with his compliments, and his thanks."

She turned, and I thought she was going to walk away, but she raised a remote control to a TV overhead, turned it on, and made sure it was on the right channel, "I saw them announce on the news that they were running a 'what happened at the mall' report and thought you might like to see it."

"Oh, no..." I lamented.

"Earlier today..." the reporter began, "a crowd formed in the Nordstrom's department store, concerned for the health of one of the shoppers who had fainted. Paramedics were called," here the scene cut to an inserted video behind the reporter, which was obviously filmed with a personal camcorder, "The woman had fallen after having shopped till she dropped," a close up of me lying on my side right after having fallen. "We have it on good authority that the woman was recovering after surgery and had taken to the Mall too hard and too soon after her operation."

More scenes of me being rolled onto my back, huge boobs thrust high above me. "It is unknown what surgical procedure she was recovering from." The reporter gets a knowing grin on his smarmy face. "When paramedics finally roused the woman, she was given oxygen and escorted from the mall by security." Cut to a scene where Billy was pushing me down the hallway in my wheelchair. "There has been some speculation that this was all a publicity stunt arranged to debut a new big busted Exotic Dancer. The presence of Chelsea Charms and Vixen LaMoore, along with the reported name of the fallen woman, Barbie Charms, would seem to lend support to this speculation. This reporter pledges to get to the bottom of this allegation and bring his findings back to you, the viewers."

"Thank You, Gerald... And now a look at the weather..."

1...678910...12