Stamina Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, David opened his eyes. All he could feel was Riley's weight on him, warm and comforting, and the expansion and recession of his chest. They were both breathing heavily, drenched in sweat. He could feel his cum pooling between them. And slowly, sensations besides the drowning wave of orgasm began to return to him: Riley's sheets against his back, the heady mix of sweat and cum and that unplaceable scent that comes with sex, Riley's fingertips still digging into his shoulders, and their breathing, now slowing, but still in sync, their chests pushing against each other as they began to take in air at normal rates again. Riley shifted slightly, his weight still mostly on David, and the friction sent a jolt through David's nipples. He let out a soft moan.

"Hey," Riley said. "You OK?"

He was looking down into David's deep brown eyes, trying to read his expression. David sighed. He nodded.

Riley helped him up, noting the splashes of cum that had missed David's broad chest and now spotting his pillows and sheets. They cleaned themselves off—well, mostly David—the cum coating the towel Riley pulled out of his closet. Then they looked at each other again and nodded.

Open the bedroom door. Back out into the living room. And then at the front door again. The afternoon light was more golden now, the shadows longer, the scent of oak and early August everywhere. No, the scent of David everywhere.

Riley shoved David playfully. "All right then. Good workout. Till next time, yeah?"

He looked at David's lips. They had been so close to breaching the previously unassailable barrier. And David only smiled and said, Yeah, next time.

With reluctance, they closed the door.

12