Stamina Ch. 06

Story Info
David and Riley find ways to stay in touch in college.
2.1k words
4.41
2k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

July finally gave way to August, and that meant David would be returning to college. They met up one last time, on a warm Tuesday evening. Neither was sure how things would go, and they hadn't spoken about deepening the sexual nature of their relationship. And when they met--this time at the edge of the baseball field, since both of their parents were home--there was nothing all that exciting they could do. Riley joked that they could go under the bleachers and--

"And what?" David asked.

Get your cock back in my mouth, Riley wanted to say, but he didn't. "Nothing."

Riley felt bad for answering so curtly. But David gave him a sort of sad smile and tossed him the basketball. He jutted his head in the direction of the courts.

"Come on. Let's just play a few games. Like old times."

Riley was able to get his mind off of David once September came around, and he went back to his college. There, it was easy to find distractions: schoolwork, projects, girls, and, now, guys. Guys were easy. He downloaded an app and, for the former football star, they came pouring in. Classmates, locals, men from out of town on business, even a few professors--all of them offered themselves to Riley. But other than a few exchanged hand jobs and blow jobs, and no matter how handsome his hookups, none of it felt quite the same as being with David.

Sometimes, he dreamed of being with David, and those dreams would vary between fairly accurate memories of the things they'd done (not just sex things; get your mind out of the gutter), and he would wake up feeling like something was missing. He didn't know what it was--not just a sexual yearning, but something deeper. Sometimes he would try to jack off after these dreams, but it was never very satisfactory. A dry, desperate feeling, and then release, and then nothing.

Even his roommate noticed. "Hey, you never seem to bring girls around anymore."

Riley shrugged. "Yeah. Just busy with school lately, you know?"

"Never stopped you before."

He wasn't bringing anyone around, but he was traveling to others' places more. The best hookups (or as good as he could get) were with anonymous guys, slightly older, young professionals. They made out on tasteful sofas and then fall onto clean sheets, with Riley undoing flies and wrapping his mouth around their hard pricks. This surprised the men, who assumed Riley, tall and broad-shouldered, would want to be blown first.

A good number of them offered to bottom for him, or to top when he said no. But he wasn't ready yet. Not in the sense that he couldn't do it, as he had taken easily to placing himself inside David, but that something felt wrong about taking another man besides David at this time. So he could easily drop to his knees for some handsome, hard-bodied man and take him into his mouth. But he could not do more than that.

A few weeks after school had started, on a Friday night, Riley received a text from David.

Hey, I'm really horny lol

Riley's cock instantly pricked up. He had been lying in bed, not really doing much. No parties to go to, and no one to see.

What do you want to do about it? he texted back.

A few minutes later, there was another ping. An image had been sent. Riley could not say why, but his throat tightened, knowing that even though he had seen before what he was about to see again, David sending him a picture felt like a new step.

Riley opened it, and it was better than he could've imagined. David was standing in front of a full-length mirror. He was a wearing a tank-top that might as well have been nothing--Riley could clearly see the outline of David's pecs and the V of his lats--but no underwear. His thick, hard cock pointed up, loosely grasped in one of his hands.

I think I'll do this, David wrote.

Riley quickly became erect as well. He was still standing in the middle of his room, fully dressed. He shut the door, shucked off his clothes, and lay in bed. He was already hard and thick and throbbing. Touching himself flooded him with relief. He spat on his hand and began to stroke.

Lose the tank top, Riley wrote back.

Another minute passed before he received another notification. David was still in front of the mirror, now fully nude, smiling, and with one hand on his cock. Wish I had some help.

Fuck. Riley bit hip lip. You know I'd give you a hand, he wrote back.

A hand, a mouth. You're good at that.

Riley sent David a picture of his own hard cock, foregrounded by his washboard abs and treasure trail. A drop of precum leaked from the tip.

I'm getting close.

Riley stroked himself slowly, not sure of how far David would go. He imagined David spitting on his hand, lubing himself up, working on his meat, playing with his nipples. He imagined not only taking David in his mouth, but David reaching over the small of Riley's back, down his tail bone, and placing the tip of one finger on his tight hole. And then he would begin to press in.

A ping interrupted his reverie. David was smiling in the mirror, satisfied. His knees were slightly bent, his cock pointing forward at the mirror. But what was most intriguing was the sight of David's lopsided smile, his cum dripping down the glass.

The sight of the evidence--plentiful and heavy--of David's self-pleasure sent Riley over the edge. He grunted softly, and came too. He closed his eyes, trying to replay what he had just thought about: not only David coming, but also where David had come--onto the mirror, the force of the salty spray on the glass. Riley thought about how he much better it'd be on his chest, his face, in his mouth. Or even on his back, over his ass, and down his crack, after David had had his way with him.

Riley shook him head. He needed to get cleaned up before his roommate came back (He'd walked in on Riley once, raised an eyebrow, and simply said, Nice. But nothing more had happened). Lying there, staring at the ceiling, he groped around for a sock or shirt or anything he could use. He heard the doorknob turn. Riley flinched.

"Jesus," his roommate said.

"Sorry." But Riley didn't move, he didn't know why.

His roommate closed the door softly. He was normally quiet and studious and handsome in a quiet and studious sort of way, but now there was a mischievous look in his eyes. "Need any help cleaning that up?"

A few days later, Riley finally texted David about what had happened with his roommate. He started off the text casual, something along the lines of "so it turns out Joey's pretty good with his mouth," but then proceeded to describe everything that had happened, down to how he had licked the drops of cum off his cock. He had shuddered as Joey quietly pulled back, wiping off his lips with the back of his hand, and stood up like nothing had happened. Remembering the final, satisfied look in his roommate's eyes got Riley hard all over again.

"Nice," was all that David said to that. Riley felt a twist of disappointment.

Then another text came in: "He must be pretty good. Your dick's not an easy one to take."

Riley fired back, "not as good as someone else I know."

David: "It's been a while. I'm getting a little rusty."

Riley: "Don't worry, we'll make up for it the next time we're back home."

David: "Thanksgiving, yeah? I'm looking forward to it."

Thanksgiving. Riley's stomach clenched: it was still weeks away. Thinking about the wait gnawed at him, but it only made him want the feeling of David pushing him down more.

"Can't wait either," he texted back.

A minute passed and Riley's semi subsided. He was about to turn back to his calculus homework when his phone pinged again. The message read this: "Hope this keeps you satisfied for now."

He snatched the phone from his desk and saw that David had sent a video. It took ages--it must have been ages--to download, and when it did, Riley needed a second to understand what he was looking at.

Riley was shocked to see David assuming his typical dominant stance, the one he'd gotten to know so well in his bedroom, when he'd drop to his knees and pull down David's shorts to free his cock. David would bend slightly at the knees, accentuating the definition in his quads, strengthened from all those drills. His hands would hang loosely at his sides, great for palming basketballs or guiding Riley's head towards his member.

The other guy, who was well built with thick, wavy dark hair, did what Riley would've done. He briefly traced his palms over David's pecs and abs through his raglan shirt, and then traced the outline of David's cock through his shorts. Riley shuddered as he remembered what it was like to feel that outline. Then he slipped his fingers into the waistband and pulled down.

David's semi bobbed out lazily from his shorts, rising to about perpendicular before the man in David's room, on the ground before him, took David's girth in his hand. He made some comment about David's good looks, his hot cock, cliches Riley had probably said before, but now hearing it from someone else ignited a new fire in him.

The other man slipped David's cock into his mouth. And for some reason David hadn't taken off his shirt completely. Instead, he let the man run his hands up his hard abs as he began taking David deeper and deeper, tilting his head to meet David's eyes as he blew him. David closed his eyes and shuddered, taking a handful of the dark hair between his fingers and bringing him deeper and deeper down his shaft. He eased up when the man coughed, looking up from David's dick as he did so.

"Don't stop," David said.

The man returned to pleasuring David, taking his full length in his throat. He began to go faster, putting a slight twisting motion on David's member with his hand, as David thrust and ground his hips sensuously into the man's face. He finally stripped off his tee, giving the man a full view of his taut abs. They were really getting into it now.

David let out a soft moan that, even through the subpar speakers of Riley's phone, stirred something deep in Riley. He wanted to be there, the one with his head buried in David's crotch, mouth filled with David's shaft, knowing that he was the one David was asking not to stop. They kept going, alternating between David's hard thrusts and the man's seemingly expert mouthwork. They sighed and groaned and David closed his eyes and enjoyed himself, enjoyed the man sucking him off, and Riley jacked himself off in time with the whole thing.

The man eased off, his lips still quivering on David's red and swollen glans, saying, "You taste so good."

Riley came as David did. David moaned, low and slow, as he delivered his load onto the other man's broad chest. His traps were capped by thick droplets of white, running together into the notch between his collarbones and steadily down the crease between his firm pecs. David grunted again and lurched forward, his cum this time catching on the man's chin. David rested a hand on a firm, cum-soaked shoulder as the man, his well-worked forearm shaking, got himself off. His tongue darted out to taste David's cum, and David's finger wandered over his chin to trace more semen into his mouth. He licked it off gratefully, making noises of appreciation. Riley agreed: he was a lucky bastard, doing what he'd just done.

Riley came down from his orgasm barely aware that it'd happened, but his abs and chest were sticky with seed. Joey could come back soon, and if he saw him like this again, Riley wasn't sure if he'd be ready for another quick romp with him. Joey knew how to suck, but he wasn't what Riley needed right now.

Finally, he felt ready to text David back. He started with "that should've been me," but then shook his head and deleted it. He settled on "Can't wait to do that again."

There was no response after one minute, then three. It was late, after midnight, Riley reasoned. Maybe David had gone to bed. Five minutes had passed. He closed his eyes with the strange hope that being asleep would make the next week before the holiday pass by faster. Then his phone chimed.

David: "Wish it had been you."