All Comments on 'Stamina Ch. 06'

by medstudentwhoshouldbestudying

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After a big long wait from chapter 5, it was great to see a chapter 6. Until I read it…. Instead of a chapter building on the deep connection these two have, they didn’t even send each other back to school with another time together. Then while each was back at college, they spent weeks slutting around with other guys - ok not fucking maybe, but lots of handjobs, blowjobs - and for Riley at least, fuckin’ making out and kissing!!! When they finally text each other, they don’t express what they truly mean to each other, but instead Riley shares a story of how his meek roommate licked cum off his cock and body, then David actually sent a fucking video of him getting blown by another guy (basically recreating the stuff he did with Riley!) I thought they were struggling with being gay and the emotions it brought up in each of them and how it was too much for them to admit and deal with. But it wasn’t that at all as both seemed very comfortable falling into gay sex with other dudes. This story should have led to realizations that they had deep feelings, even love, for each other and they were good being in a same sex relationship with each other. Instead this chapter just gave us random (felt like cheating) meaningless sex with other dudes, and them not even being able to be honest that they were jealous and hurting each other. Who wants to see/hear about someone you care for and are really attracted to fooling around with another?! Damn, I wanted so much from this story and this chapter really sucked (pardon the lame pun). If you continue, I really hope the tide turns and these guys are honest with themselves and each other and they get a monogamous HEA.

medstudentwhoshouldbestudyingmedstudentwhoshouldbestudyingabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous Thanks for the feedback. It actually means a lot to me that you're invested in this story, and I understand your wanting them to have a happily ever after. I guess I did want to capture more of the spectrum of men who have sex with men, including the parts that maybe they're not the most proud of--being able to engage in meaningless sex but unable to understand their own desires or express them to those who really matter to them. I hope you'll see this chapter as showing that David and Riley have room to grow, and that for two guys who are starting to explore their sexuality, it'll take time for the emotional elements of their relationship to come about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous