Stand for Love Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a wonderful kiss on the lips and Nicholas' hands finding their way on that wonderful waist, the two men found their way out of the airport, attracting the attention of their fans that were getting photos with their phones.

The way home was pretty exciting especially with Nicholas' lips never leaving him. They kissed all the way home, ignoring the driver who was taking them home. The kiss was sensual and Nicholas had his hand on Adrian's thigh while they both moaned. If not for the driver, Nicholas would have taken Adrian in that car, especially since it was long.

Adrian was so drawn into the kiss that he didn't even realize that they were headed a different way home. He only realized it after pulling away from the hot hunk and got surprised at it too. He looked all around and wondered whether they were at some hotel or something. He asked his husband and the guy just refused and said it was a surprise.

Getting out of the car, Adrian's mouth gaped and his eyes almost popped out of his socket. Fuck! He bit his lip, moving all around to admire the beautiful compound. It was really beautiful...a beautiful huge green house that looked like a jungle...a huge pool on the far end. Everything was beautiful and there was even a gym, what else could he ask for? And the house...fuck, Adrian couldn't suppress the groan that escaped his throat. It was a really huge, tall building that looked exactly like a five star hotel. It was a five floor, white beauty. Fuck, anyone could swear that the president must have lived there.

"So does this house suit the Equilinias?" Nicholas asked, drawing the stunned face of his husband to him.

"This is really..."

"Papa," Adrian heard his son's voice.

He quickly moved his eyes to see his son running towards him. He knelt down and opened his arms wide and let his son ran in. He was turning into a handsome young man. He was now eleven years and just incredibly beautiful to the sight of Adrian. He ran into Adrian's arms and he hugged him tightly, planting soft kisses all over his face. Hmm! Adrian loved the feeling of being home...a new home.

Hugging Gabriel tightly while telling him how much he missed him, Adrian saw the rest of the family members coming towards. With a gasp of surprise, Adrian pulled away from Gabriel and ran to granny who he hadn't seen for five years. She was a little bit old but she was gorgeous. He gave them all hugs before Nicholas came and held him close with Gabriel in front.

"I missed you a lot," granny said with a chuckle. Then she gave him another hug which he tightly received. The whole family got to tell him how wonderful and handsome he was looking like. It was beautiful to be back and when a nanny came out with a beautiful little girl, Adrian knew that she was his niece. She was really beautiful and she was a sweet girl too. It was like he had a connection with her and she looked a lot like Clara. She was absolutely stunning, making Adrian wish he had a young child just like her. He always loved children a lot and Gabriel was no longer one. Very soon he'd be a teenager and no child to cuddle anymore.

"She's beautiful," Adrian smiled, taking the precious beauty in his arms.

"Just like me," Clara laughed.

"Hmm, and I thought she looked like me." Noah joked, wrapping his arm around his wife.

That drew a laugh from everyone that was outside. They were really happy that he was back. He was really happy when he found out that Arianna was engaged. Things even got hotter when George came out of the house...with John, holding him tightly. Adrian got a big shock when he heard that they were actually married. He was really surprised and his friend looked handsome.

"You got married?" Adrian gasped. "And why was I not informed?"

"Surprise," john chuckled, leaning on George's chest. "We wanted to give you a surprise and we hope you are surprised."

"Of course," Adrian laughed. "I just hope you have a video of that wedding."

"Don't worry," George laughed, kissing John's temple. "My John and I have kept it for you."

They all laughed out loud.

It was really beautiful to be back and Adrian spent his time with all of them till the time came to be alone with his husband.

They went to the large room and boy was it beautiful. It was nothing like what Adrian had ever seen. The beauty of it all could be reflected by the aroma and everything else. Just a few minutes in the room and they ended up making love. It was slow, sweet and absolutely amazing especially after not doing it for so long.

With a sound proof door and windows, they moaned, screamed and cried on top of their voices. It was something from out of this world. Nicholas gave it to him, slowly slamming his cock deeper into his ass, making him moan loudly, and writhing on the bed. And when they both came together, it was really powerful and he dropped gallons of cum deeper in Adrian's ass.

****

Things started moving quite alright after Adrian came back from Australia. His love life was perfect...his relationships were beautiful...everything was going on well. He talked a lot with his family and husband and took his son out most of the time. But he was also occupied with a lot of work at the company. There were more meetings, more investors and many issues to tackle at the company, especially since he was the president. Though that really happened quite a lot, he still created more time to be with his family, husband, friend and son. Things were easy since he had a personal plane that moved him to the next town within minutes.

A month later, something happened, something that was gonna change Adrian's life for good. He had come back home early to speak to Noah about working at his company as the doctor there to handle all health issues. Reaching the house, he went straight to Noah's room and was really happy to talk to him because he knew the guy wouldn't refuse.

Adrian reached the room quite alright but the door to Noah's room was half locked so there was no need to knock. Noah was just talking on the phone with someone and Adrian intended to wait until he finished his conversation. But while standing right there, something caught Adrian's ears. It was the conversation that Noah was having with...whoever on the phone.

"Of course," Noah said. "We know that the man gave birth to a healthy baby. It was a great miracle but..."

Adrian didn't need to hear the rest of the conversation as he became curious about the entire conversation. He heard them talking about the first man who gave birth and he quickly entered the room, looking at Noah with a completely puzzled face. The man stared at him equally.

"Can I call you back?" Noah then cut the call and smiled at Adrian. "Hey when did you..."

"Did I hear right?" Adrian gasped, dropping his hand to his hip. "Is it true?"

"What did you hear?" Noah chuckled, throwing the phone on the bed. "I was just talking to a colleague of mine and..."

"I heard you." Adrian's face was showing no expression at all. "Is it true that a man can become pregnant and give birth?"

Noah's face shot up with a smirk. He sat on the bed chuckling to himself. "Please take seat."

Adrian slowly sat on the bed, curiously looking at the cute man laughing.

"Why are you asking this?" Noah asked, his laughs seizing. "It is just some..."

"I am just curious that's all." Adrian smiled, crossing his legs. "I just thought only women could become pregnant. I don't know if I heard right so..." He paused and stared at the amused look of Noah. "...Can't you give your brother just a few details?"

Noah took a long look at Adrian, who gave him a beautiful smile. "I am just curious. So...shoot. Just tell me if you have done a great achievement."

Noah's face got serious when he realized that his brother was absolutely serious. He had probably heard the conversation he had with Dr. Sanders so it was just appropriate to tell him because he very well knew how persistent Adrian could be.

Noah sighed and then got closer to Adrian. "I am telling you this but no one knows about it. Not yet. You had heard our conversation and that's why I will tell it to you."

Adrian got himself ready to hear Noah's talk about it.

"Yes,"

Adrian's eyes widened. He was interested in the issue and he had absolutely no idea why. "But how is that even possible? I thought you are..."

"I am not only a medical doctor but a geneticist," Noah started. "I first got my medical degree and I spent some years also studying...anyway," Noah cleared his throat and continued. "...we started studying the possibility of male pregnancy 5 years ago after inventing a fertility drug, 'expectane,' which is supposed to reduce the chances of a woman's body rejecting an embryo, preventing miscarriage. That really worked well and it also worked on an ectopic pregnancy." He cleared his throat. "So if this drug was able to help out a woman not reject the embryo, can it help out a man carry the child to full term through ectopic pregnancy? That was the question that got to us and we got really curious." He explained using his hands. "So we started testing it on male monkeys and at first it failed but with the help of dozes of estrogen mixed with the drug we were able to finally get the result." He stopped and stared at Adrian who was listening attentively.

"Go on."

"The male monkey was able to have a live baby monkey through c-section." He gulped, rubbing his thighs as his nerves got the best of him. Why the fuck was he telling that to Adrian. "We waited to see if the baby would die but it grew up as a normal baby. We continued with the tests and...the rest his history." He chuckled nervously, taking a quick glare of the boy beside him. "Anyway," He cleared his throat. "We achieved the results we wanted but we wanted to know if the same could work on humans. We continued our research until we decided to test it on a human." There was a moment of silence between the two of them before Noah actually continued. "We searched for a volunteer to conduct our experiment with the offer of 10 million dollars. We knew it was risky but..." He twisted his head and continued. "...we still continued and then implanted an embryo in the man we found and continued administering the drug. We didn't expect what happened to happen."

"What happened?" Adrian breathed, rubbing his shaky hands together.

"To our surprise, the pregnancy continued growing." Noah chuckled nervously. "There were a lot of complications along the way but the pregnancy was carried to full term and he gave birth to beautiful baby boy...live and kicking. We examined the baby and he was just like a normal old baby. We gave the man the money and the baby was adopted. We have our eyes on him and he's growing up normally. That's all."

Silence struck the both of them as none of them could find any word to say. Noah was done with what Adrian had asked for and Adrian was left shocked. There was a buzz in his mind and many questions were still in his head. But there was only one important one.

He looked at Noah and swallowed hard. "But...how is that even possible when a man has no womb."

Noah looked at Adrian, got up and laughed. Then he stood in front of him with his arms crossed on his chest. "The uterus is by no means necessary for a pregnancy. In fact, every one in 10,000 pregnancies end up with the fetus developing elsewhere in the abdomen. That was also what raised legitimate questions about what whether it would be possible for an ectopic implantation. That was what we did with the monkeys." He sighed, sitting back on the bed. He looked straight in Adrian's piercing blue eyes. "Coming back to your question, we used an ovum from the ovum cryogenics department and fertilized it with a sperm. Then we implanted the fertilized egg in his abdomen and started with the drug though in secret."

"But what about the..."

"The placenta attached itself to abdominal organs and every other thing was formed. We continued the drug and he gave birth to a normal baby." He ended with a deep sigh and quickly got up from the bed, moving towards the drawer. "Why are you so interested in this?" He asked, grabbing a magazine from the drawer.

Adrian quickly got up and moved a bit. "Have you tested on other..."

"No!" Noah quickly turned, wondering where this conversation was going. He was really hoping it wasn't what he was thinking. "We got our results so there was no need to continue. We have shut down the project because it might be too risky. Just because we were successful with the first one doesn't mean the next one would be. We couldn't take that risk."

It was silent and Adrian couldn't do a thing. Noah leaned to a wall and started reading through the magazine, wondering why Adrian was quiet.

"By the way..."

"Can you do it on me?"

Hearing Adrian's question, Noah dropped the magazine as his hands had already started trembling. His eyes widened and his mouth gaped. He moved from the wall and froze, looking at Adrian as if he was only meeting him for the first time. Suddenly, he was asking himself whether he had heard the right words from Adrian or it was his mind playing tricks on him.

"What?" Noah gasped, slowly moving closer to Adrian. "Are you insane? I think you have totally lost it. If that's a joke then..." He laughed. "...you have really got me with it. But it's not..."

"I am really seriously," Adrian moved closer to Noah. "I want to get pregnant with Nicholas'..."

"I think you have gone insane." He chuckled nervously, moving away from Adrian. "You need some sleep. I think you had a long day at work and..."

"Why can't you do..."

"Adrian, please," Noah said softly, picking up the magazine from the floor. "I don't..."

"Please, listen to me and..."

"Adrian! Forget we even had that conversation."

Adrian knew he wanted to carry Nicholas' child. He wanted that a lot and maybe this was just the...oh my God, Adrian gasped when he remembered what this all could mean. And he had thought his mother's prophecies had all happened. He remembered her very well saying that they would live happily with their kids. Maybe this was...yes! It just had to be.

"How can I forget?" Adrian asked, drawling near Noah. "Please, make me pregnant."

"What?" Noah gasped. "You want us to..."

"No! I didn't mean it that way. I just want you to help me get pregnant with Nicholas' child. Please,"

"Adrian, I shouldn't have even told you about this." Noah got away from him and pretended to be busy on the phone. Adrian just came right in front of him and took the phone away from him. Then he stared deep in his eyes and gave him puppy eyes. "Adrian..."

"Look at me," Adrian whispered. "Please, do this for me."

Noah knew what Adrian was doing to him. He knew he couldn't resist. "I don't wanna put your life at risk. I love you too much to..."

"I told you of how I knew about my company right?" Noah nodded at the question. "What if I tell you that my mother told me something similar to this and..."

"Please, forget it." Noah begged. "I don't want to put your life at risk."

"I will be fine." Adrian reassured, trying to get through to Noah. "I will get through it."

Noah nodded in disagreement. "Nicholas won't allow this. And we don't know if the baby..."

"Leave that to me." Adrian whispered, feeling both nervous and scared. "If I talk Nicholas into it, will you agree to it?"

"Adrian..." He sighed, looking worried and defeated. Adrian had defeated him. He couldn't bear to look in his eyes and deny him anything. "I don't know if...what if you...I can't bear to risk your life..."

"Shh," Adrian whispered, blocking Noah's lips with his finger. "I will be fine. Nothing is going to happen to me...or the baby. Just give me only one chance. You trust me...don't you?"

Noah nodded his head, agreeing with Adrian.

"Then trust me on this one. Just do this for me and you can shut down your project forever. Besides, we will keep this a secret. No one will be able to find out maybe just our family."

Noah tried to say something but Adrian blocked him. "Please, don't. Now I will talk to Nicholas and I will get back to you."

Without even saying what he had to say to Noah, Adrian quickly left to go and wait for his husband and give him the news? He was just hoping his husband would just agree to it.

****

"No!" Nicholas yelled throughout the room, moving from side to side.

"Please, try to..."

"No!" Nicholas couldn't believe Adrian had even brought that up. How could he have brought that topic of male pregnancy? Nicholas couldn't allow that to happen. That was...no! "That is just too risky and I won't allow you to risk your life just because you want a child."

"Didn't you hear what I said?" Adrian's voice was soft. He wanted to speak to his husband softly even though he could shout as much as he wanted without anyone ever finding out. "Noah and the others tested on a male. The results were..."

"I don't care about that other man," Nicholas growled, gripping his hair furiously. "We are talking about my husband here. We are talking about you. And rest assured, I am going to talk to Noah about this. He is the cause of..."

"No!" Adrian came in front of Nicholas and blocked him. Gee! The guy was panting. Adrian couldn't make of if he was angry or actually scared. There was no sign of anything. "Noah had nothing to do with this."

"Oh yeah," Nicholas said, stomping on the floor. "If not for him...you wouldn't have known about this."

"But I just heard him talking about it. It's my fault if you ask me and..."

"I don't care whose fault it is." Nicholas was yelling in Adrian's face. "What I know is that you are not doing that. If you need children we can just adopt some more. What's the point of..."

"I need to carry your child okay?" Adrian hollered, yelling in his husband's face. "I just need to carry your child. I wanna feel it growing inside of me. I wanna hold it knowing that it's our child."

"I can't do that." Nicholas yelled. "Why is it so difficult to understand?"

"Because we need another child," Adrian said softly. "I wanna give Gabriel a little brother or sister to play with. I want him to have siblings that he can protect and..."

"Don't you get..."

"What are you..."

"I almost lost you back then. Don't you remember five years ago? I can't afford to lose you again."

"Nothing like that is going to happen. You will be with me every step of the..."

Nicholas came closer to Adrian's face, breathing harshly as sweat made its way on his whole face. "Listen to me and listen for good." Nicholas' voice was commanding. "I have made my decision and nothing is going to change it. You are not undergoing anything and that's final."

"Oh yeah," Adrian sounded like he was challenging Nicholas. Then as if it was just a flash of lightning, he came closer and captured Nicholas' lips, sucking on the both of them.

Adrian figured if he couldn't make Nicholas understand, then might as well seduce him or makes him agree while enjoying the pleasure of sex or love making or...whatever!

"Wait," Nicholas pulled away from that delicious mouth with a moan. "Are you trying to do this so that I can agree? If that's the case then..."

"No!" Adrian's voice was too sexy to ignore. It went straight to Nicholas' spine and he could feel his cock rising in his pants. "I am doing this because I want to. I want to pleasure your body and..." he paused and moved his hands to his buttons. Then he began unbuttoning those buttons one by one to the sight of Nicholas. "...Wouldn't you like that?" he asked, now unbuttoning the whole shirt.

"Fuck," Nicholas swore, biting his lips sensually. He watched as Adrian threw the shirt away on the floor, remaining shirtless. Nicholas' eyes went straight to those wonderful, huge pink nipples that he loved sucking like hell.

"You don't like it?" Adrian's hands dropped to unbuckle his belt. "You know we haven't done this for some days now. Don't you want to..." he paused and let loose the trouser. It felt to the floor, leaving him in only a deep white brief. "...make love to me?"