Stand for Love Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Nicholas was moving behind because Adrian was coming in too powerful. It was true. They hadn't made love to each other in...9 days if Nicholas was not mistaken. They were busy cuddling each other and going out on dates.

"I know you want me." Adrian moaned, stepping out of the trouser. "I can see your cock is..." He clenched his teeth and allowed the air through. That audible sound of air made Nicholas' cock to twitch and throb painfully. It suddenly began leaking and he very well knew Adrian had totally seduced him.

"Please,"

"Please, what?" Adrian moaned, gripping the waistband of his brief. Then he slipped it off his legs and was now completely naked in front of his husband. "Say it." Adrian ordered as he got closer to his husband that was taking few steps behind. He was almost near the bed.

"You know I can't..." Before he could even finish his sentence, Nicholas had reached the bed and was now lying on his back. His heart was beating in his chest, making his cock throb even harder. What he felt was a pulse and a need for Adrian. He wanted him so much.

"I want you," Nicholas moaned, trembling in pleasure. His body was vibrating uncontrollably and his mind was lost. He knew that Adrian had trapped him and he knew what was gonna come next. "I want you so bad. I just want my cock deeper in your ass...Oh fuck!" Nicholas moaned out loud when he felt electric current passing through his entire body, caused by Adrian's electric hand on his crotch. It was incredible and he swore he had almost orgasm from the intense pleasure that he felt. His body shuddered in pleasure, biting his lips harder.

"I knew you couldn't resist me," Adrian licked his lips, squeezing Nicholas' crotch harder. He could feel the huge monster at full length in Nicholas' pants. It had left a big visible bulge that made him drool. His cock reacted by pulsing and leaking unlike before. He knew what he was gonna do.

"I can't resist someone as...ah," He moaned as powerful waves of ecstatic pleasure made him squirm. "You are so sexy and...Ooh...fuck!" He cried in pleasure. His cock was pulsing and he could feel it swell. If Adrian continued squeezing it...he was gonna come within a few seconds. "...I am gonna cum if...fuck I want your ass," Nicholas' voice was filled with lust. He just wanted nothing more than that sweet ass. "Fuck! Give me that sweet ass. I wanna...oh...I wanna pleasure you with my..." He suppressed a groan and bit his lip harder, feeling some blood entering his mouth. He licked it last like the last thing he was gonna do and continued with his grunts and groans.

"I thought you'd never say that."

Licking his lips sensually while adoring the wonderful creature whose look was orgasmic, Adrian moved his hands up and unbuttoned Nicholas' shirt. Without even bothering to remove it, he moved his hand down and unbuckled Nicholas' belt. He unbuttoned his trouser and together with the boxer, slipped them off with the help of Nicholas raising his ass.

What he saw filled him with pure lust. He was drooling and licking his lips at the sight of Nicholas' leaking cock. The man had never pre-cum like that before. Had Adrian been mistaken then he'd have sworn the man had cum already. Fuck, he wanted to touch that hard monster, stroke it and release that love juice in his mouth. Accompanied by the desire and lust of that cock, Adrian's body shuddered and he felt a tingle run down his spine, making his cock twitch and pulse. It began leaking and the way it moved was absolutely amazing.

"I need you." Nicholas couldn't help the moan that escaped his throat in pure pleasure. "Please, I fucking need you. I need to make love to you. Please."

Adrian loved Nicholas' pleas. He loved the way the man was vulnerable. That was surely gonna make his plans work, judging from Nicholas' thinking when in deep pleasure. Fuck he was gonna enjoy it. And he was gonna be in control this time. He was gonna show Nicholas that he was in charge and nothing could change that.

"Let me get the lube." Before he could even finish the sentence, Adrian had already grabbed the lube in the drawer next to him. Then he came back and stood right in front of that hot hunk whose body was undeniably sexy and captivating.

Opening the lube, Adrian squeezed some onto Nicholas' leaking cock and into his own hand. Then as he lubed Jeremy with one hand, he slipped the other between his legs, getting himself ready for what he was about to give his husband.

"Fuck," Nicholas cried out in pleasure, moving his head from side to side as Adrian's hand lubed him, moving up and down, literally stroking his hard cock. He was in indescribable pleasure that traveled to the rest of his body. He thrust his hips forward and helped with the lube, moaning as loud as he could.

"Ready for me?" Adrian whispered, tracing his fingers up Nicholas' belly.

Hearing what Adrian had said was Nicholas' ticket to pleasure and orgasm world. He quickly rose, holding on to Adrian's waist. His plan was to flip Adrian and then fuck his brains out but he got surprised when Adrian pulled away and pushed him on the bed. Then he climbed on top of him, positioning his ass on his cock. Fuck, was Adrian going to ride him? That had never happened before.

"Uh-uh, big boy," Adrian moved his tiny little finger close to Nicholas' face and then moaned loudly, filling the whole room with nothing but moans of pleasure.

"Get ready to be pleasured," Adrian whispered as he began to slowly sink down onto Nicholas' big cock. He groaned and moaned, moving his hands all over his body to his hair as he felt Nicholas' cock fill him up, stretching his muscles. Intense, unimaginable pleasure engulfed his whole body, moving deeper into that cock. Then he felt his vision blur when Nicholas' cock hit his prostate. He simply lost his mind and he couldn't help but moan out loud. "That feels so good." Adrian moaned as his head moved to the other side, enjoying the wonderful pleasure he was feeling. A sigh of ecstasy escaped his throat when Nicholas finally entered him balls deep.

"Uh...fuck..." Nicholas groaned, feeling the hotness and pleasure of that ass. His eyes became heavy with pleasure as he felt his cock throbbing deeper into Adrian's ass. "You feel so fucking sweet," He groaned, licking his lips sensually. Then he rose, gripping Adrian's hips as his pleasure increased to another level. "Come here."

When he heard Nicholas' demands, Adrian leaned in and captured Nicholas' mouth in a sweet and sensual kiss that left both of them yearning for more. Then it started real pleasure. When Adrian began moving his ass, dancing on Nicholas' cock like he was at the rodeo, they both knew they weren't gonna last especially after going for so long without orgasm. Adrian rode Nicholas hard, loving the feel of his cock, ramming deeper inside of him. It was intense...it was amazing...it was sweet...it was ecstatic.

"Oh," Adrian moaned, wrapping his arms around Nicholas' neck. He leaned his head forward, brushing against it with his forehead. "Fuck...that feels so good. Yeah," He gasped, breathing faster than the wind. His whole body caught fire.

Nicholas had his eyes on the boy, moaning and groaning loudly as he held on to Adrian's waist, feeling its powerful movements on his cock. He was in pleasure, unimaginably sweet pleasure that made him sweat. He couldn't get enough of that ass, he still needed more and though Adrian was pounding on him so hard that he felt like he was about to explode, he needed more. He gripped Adrian's hips, helping him on his cock while he thrust his hips forward to meet Adrian's ass. He was now getting deeper and the sound of his cock thrusting deeper into that sweet ass was absolutely amazing. They were both moaning, enjoying making love to each other. Erotic moans of pleasure filled the entire room. It was magical.

"Feel that?" Adrian gasped, his body writhing as he mercilessly rode that cock, pounding his ass down that massive cock in fast and relentless strokes.

"Yeah," Nicholas grunted, guiding Adrian on that cock. Fuck! It felt good when Adrian was riding his cock. "Fuck...feels so good. You're so sweet, baby. I love you so fucking much,"

"Do you love me?" Adrian's movements were getting intense. He wanted to drive his husband's mind crazy with nothing but pure, erotic pleasure.

"I love...oh...I love you so much,"

"Will you..." he paused and gripped Nicholas' neck harder, bringing him closer. Fuck! The pleasure of being filled was too much. And what was worse was that he could feel his orgasm building like a volcano. He needed to act fast. "...will you allow me to carry your child?" He gasped, wetting his lips with his slick tongue. "Will you let me get pregnant?"

"Adrian!" Nicholas moaned out in pleasure. He was really vulnerable. "I don't think...Oh fuck!" He cried out in ecstasy when Adrian changed his movement. He was now giving him that sweet, ecstatic dance of pleasure that drove him out of his mind. He was getting near. "Oh fuck!" He groaned, holding Adrian firmly close to him.

"Will you allow me to get pregnant and carry our child?"

"Adrian...Oh fuck," Adrian rode him so hard that he felt like he was gonna pass out from the pleasure. "...Adrian!"

"Will you..."

"Fuck!" He cried out when he felt Adrian's muscles clump up, adding to the pleasure he felt. He was now super close.

"Will..."

"Yes," Nicholas cried out in ecstasy as he felt an orgasm building up pretty fast. "Fuck...I will give you anything. Just...oh god," He gasped as he violently thrust his hips up to meet Adrian's sweet ass.

Adrian smiled lustfully and then began riding Nicholas' cock, like never before, especially with his orgasm almost near. He had gotten what he wanted and now it was time to give his husband his reward. He held his neck closer and brought him forward.

"Fuck, I am coming," Adrian gasped, riding his husband's cock like a rodeo. The angle he was in got his pleasure button nailed so satisfying he was on cloud nine. "Yeah...yeah, right there." He grunted, increasing his pace on his husband's cock. "Fuck... Am going to..."

Throwing his head back as he moved his hands down his husband's back, Adrian gasped Nicholas' name as his back arched with the intensity of the pleasuring making his body vibrate. "Nic..." He gave a continuous loud scream of ecstasy as he began to shoot loads of cum between them. The orgasm was so intense that his muscles contracted immediately and he clumped his ass muscles around his husband's cock, milking him.

Nicholas roared out in nothing but immense pleasure as his entire body convulsed with an explosive orgasm. His mouth opened wide, gasping Adrian's name. He held Adrian's hips so hard and with one powerful thrust into that sweet ass, he began filling him up with his love juice, moaning loudly. Their mouths found each other's even before those powerful orgasms seized. The sweet mouth of Adrian made his whole body to relax and he just rubbed his back as he recovered from that powerful orgasm.

Then pulling away from that sweet mouth, Nicholas let go of Adrian and he collapsed on the bed, feeling Adrian collapse on top of him. They were both trying to catch their breaths as that orgasm made them breathless and helpless. They were sticky and would later need a bath.

"Fuck!" Nicholas gasped, breathing faster than the wind could allow him. "That was amazing." He looked at his husband and chuckled. Then he planted a hot kiss on his head. "You are amazing."

Adrian laughed in a tired tone. It was clear that fuck session had drained almost his whole energy. "Yeah...and I am pretty sure you loved it."

"I enjoyed it," Nicholas shot his arms up and held his husband tightly close to him. He could feel the loads of cum deeper into Adrian's ass. "You are really sweet and you drained me. And for that..."

"You know what I want." Adrian raised his head to stare into the half opened eyes of his husband. They were both sweaty. "And I am pretty sure you agreed. You told me you'd give me whatever it is that I want."

"Adrian I thought..."

"You said..."

"I was in ecstatic pleasure." Nicholas moaned, repositioning his cock deeper into Adrian. "You know that a man's most pleasurable moment is also his weakest. It's the reason why...you did that. But I still..."

"Then I guess you don't love me." Adrian tried to get up but Nicholas gripped his waist and flipped him, sending his cock deeper into his ass. Adrian gave out a soft moan and stared into the eyes of the man who was now on top of him.

"My god, baby," Nicholas sounded so vulnerable. It was like he had lost something. "Please, don't ever say that. You know how much I love and..."

"Then do it for me...for us."

"But..."

"I'll be fine." Adrian smiled as if he was still in orgasm. "Would it help if I tell you my mother..."

"Okay." Nicholas slightly closed his eyes and opened them again. He stared into Adrian's eyes, getting lost into them. "I will allow you to do it..."

"Thank..."

"But only on one condition." Nicholas emphasized. "If anything at all...even anything starts to happen to you then that child must come out."

"Thank you, thank you, and thank you." Adrian was ecstatic. He knew the process was not gonna be smooth but it was worth a try. What he wanted was to carry Nicholas' child even if he wasn't gonna provide the ovum. That child was gonna be theirs and they were gonna raise it together with Gabriel.

"And don't think that we will do this again. I don't want you to risk your life again. But since you want it so much...we will give it a try."

"Just one time. And don't worry; I will not be at risk or anything."

Nicholas sighed sadly. Seriously he didn't like the idea at all. Adrian had explained to him but he didn't like it at all. He was even scared but that was the price of having a stubborn husband like Adrian. He had become really powerful, rich, influential and famous and quite stubborn. Sometimes Nicholas even wondered where his sweet Adrian was. Not that he hated the new one. He absolutely loved and adored him a lot.

"What about granny and the others. You know they won't agree to this."

"That's why I am not going to tell them until I am fully pregnant." He chuckled nervously. "I know they will not allow it but when I am fully pregnant they'll have no choice but to accept it. We will keep this from the world though. They'll think we just adopted the child but I will be pregnant for you...hopefully."

Nicholas chuckled nervously. "Well then, I guess we better start getting you pregnant."

With that, Nicholas made sweet slow love to his baby, enjoying every bit of it. He couldn't get enough of it and he came hard, releasing every bit of that cum in Adrian's ass. Now he had him filled up. After that wonderful love making, Nicholas took his baby to the bathroom and they cuddled in the hot tub and later in the Jacuzzi and later ended with the shower. It was now time to think about getting pregnant for Adrian.

****

The next day, the two guys decided to stay at home to talk to Noah about the male pregnancy thing. Though reluctant at first and warned them, he opened up and explained to them more about the process. It appeared that if Adrian went further with the process, he would have to stop going to the company after the pregnancy starts showing and he would be under supervision by Noah for twenty four hours. He would have to drink the fertility drug after four hours and so forth. Though Nicholas too was hesitant, Adrian wanted to go on with the process. He wasn't afraid that the baby would die in the way because he was confident.

After much talking and agreeing, Adrian got everything that he wanted to know about the pregnancy and he agreed to go on. Noah told them to wait as he had to discuss it with the others at their research facility since they had kind of closed the project.

Two days later, Adrian received great news that it was approved and that they could go with Noah to the facility to talk more about it. So the next day, Adrian and his husband went with Noah and met with the other two doctors who explained to him further about the pregnancy and the drug that he had to be drinking. It was bluish and in test tubes. It was quite much but he needed to do it if he wanted the child. They also assured him that a healthy ovum was waiting for him. What was left was the sperm to fertilize it.

Things went according to plan, the egg was fertilized with Nicholas' sperm and ready for Adrian. They first did a scan on him to see just where it would be implanted. But before that, they gave him the fertility drug though it tasted bitter and somehow like urine.

He lay on the bed while they applied gel and then used the ultrasound machine to check his abdomen. Then one they found their special place, the doctor pressed his finger hard, checking if it was truly the one. Once he was sure, he took the largest needle Adrian had ever seen in his life which had the fertilized egg and then pierced him right in the abdomen. He could see the needle on the screen deep in his abdomen. Then it reached the required spot and voila, Adrian could see the doctor carefully implanting the embryo there. They just seemed like tiny specs of dust but that was gonna grow to be a baby, hopefully. Nicholas had his hand holding him through the process.

"Okay Mr. Miller," The doctor said, removing his groves. "We have done our work. We will leave it to Dr. Miller but if you need anything, you should call us."

After saying that, Adrian took a look at the screen and rubbed his tummy. He was really hoping what he was seeing would turn out to be a live baby. He looked at his husband, rubbing his tummy. His husband was surely worried and scared but there was no need to be.

Adrian got off, dressed up and then more of that drug was brought. It was like two big boxes of them and they actually told him that he was gonna have to drink it every after four hours for the next nine months or at least until the process failed. But he was curious though.

"What happens if I stop taking this drug?"

The doctors all chuckled. "Then the embryo or fetus will die and will be flushed out." One of them said. "In other words, you are going to have a miscarriage."

Hmm, Adrian wasn't gonna allow his child to die because it was already a part of him. He thanked the doctors and his confused looking husband took him together with Noah. They took with them the boxes and just gave an excuse to the people that asked.

Things went back to normal after going back home. He just felt normal like nothing was happening though he continued with the drug. He felt normal and no changes occurred. He even asked Noah but the guy told him maybe his body had rejected the embryo and it had probably flushed without his knowledge. That didn't stop him from taking the drug though.

Three weeks after he was implanted with the fertilized egg, he woke up, sweating and panting. His body temperature was super hot and he felt nauseous that he threw up. It continued until morning when he decided to tell Noah. Noah said it must be good news and carried the pregnancy test on him. What he heard was stuck in his mind and he couldn't get it out of him. It continued ringing in his mind.

Noah said to him, "Congratulations, you are pregnant."

Adrian and Nicholas were both happy and they knew that the real deal had begun with them. Noah even took him to his hospital and did a scan on him. He saw the tiny developing embryo that made him feel warm. It brought tears to him. That was his baby, Nicholas' baby growing inside of him. He was really happy. What followed was pretty hard for Adrian even though Nicholas and Noah were by his side. He was feeling nauseous all the time. He had mood swings, sweaty feet and his body started changing into something else. He was looking more feminine than usual. He developed a big, bubbly ass than he had. Even he thought he saw his body get a bit fat and developed some sort of hips.