Stand for Love Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The he started complaining of his nipples hurting him but according to Doctor Noah, it was normal for a pregnant woman, in that case a man. He was recommended walks, massages and naps which were able to help him. His husband took him for walks and massaged him and he took a whole lot of naps. Being pregnant was such a hard thing especially the drug he was taking after every four hours.

For the first few three months, Adrian was able to do his work at the company though he used to throw up most of the time and his moods were out of control. But he was the boss so the staff just had to understand him. In those three months, his baby was growing healthily and his stomach was growing too so Noah stopped him from doing any work. He just took a long leave and left everything for the vice president to handle.

Now he was staying at home with everyone and Nicholas used to come home early just to spend time with him. It was really beautiful and Adrian loved the way his husband took care of him though he was always moody and everything else that pregnant women do. But as a good husband, Nicholas stood by his side and helped him out with lots of stuff. Noah even changed his diet though Adrian found that he was eating too much.

As time went on, the stomach was growing and Adrian found it hard to stay with everyone else in the living room because his behavior was definitely not right. He spent most of his time with granny and John, talking and chatting but things were getting out of hand for him. He used to excuse himself to take the drug and to even throw up. He could tell that granny and the others were getting suspicious.

At four months, his pregnancy was able to show and he had no idea how to hide it anymore. Then things got worse as his body totally changed and he developed hips, then came the craving for bitter things, limes, bitter oranges, raw mangoes and others. And his sexual appetite simply got out of hand. He always wanted his husband making love to him though they had to be careful especially with the baby bump. His nipples had grown too and they hurt a lot.

As the baby bump grew, he found it hard to hide it. His clothes were getting smaller by the day but that was not the problem. The problem was the way he ate bitter fruits and other things whenever he was around his family members and John andnd how he constantly felt nauseous around them. Granny even made a comment one day that left him wondering if he could hide it anymore.

She said, "You eat like a pregnant woman."

They all laughed as if it was just a compliment but it was true, he was really pregnant.

One day as he coming from the kitchen, Adrian was rubbing his stomach, smiling to himself. He had raised his shirt up while rubbing it and the baby bump was in full view. As he raised his face to see where he was going, he just bumped into the watchful eyes of granny and Emily. They had their eyes on the bump and looked confused and somehow scared. He knew the time had come for him to tell the truth to them.

"Adrian..." Emily stuttered, her eyes still on the baby bump. "...What...what is going on with you? I have been noticing you've been acting quite strange the last two months. And what's..." She breathed, pointing to the baby bump.

"Aunt!" he smiled, rubbing his belly. "I am pregnant."

There was a moment of silence before granny and Emily both burst into laughter. They laughed till tears began coming out of their eyes. Adrian knew they couldn't believe it and they thought he was joking but it was the truth.

"You know, you got me with that joke." Emily laughed, rubbing the tears that had come out. "You got me."

"Adrian, please stop joking around," granny shouted.

"But it's the truth," Adrian smiled. "I am pregnant. In fact, I am four months pregnant. I know I haven't told you but I am pregnant. If you don't believe, you can see from my baby bump and you can even feel it if you want."

Both granny and Emily touched and they knew that he was telling the truth. Things didn't go quite like he had expected them to go. Granny and Emily were really angry at him and they shouted at him for putting his life at risk. But the real anger was seen when they talked to both Nicholas and Noah for doing what they did. They were really angry but Adrian explained to them about it. They couldn't understand why he could do such a thing without telling them or asking them first. He apologized and that was the first day he felt a sharp headache and some sort of pain in his waist that he winced. Granny's mood changed and she got concerned for him but it was nothing to worry about. According to Noah, it was just growth of the baby that caused it.

Since that day, everyone except Gabriel came to know about Adrian's pregnancy. John was happy but George got as worried as granny had been but everything just went fine. Noah brought all the equipments needed for him and his baby. The family was all helping him out and it was beautiful. Granny knew a lot about pregnancies so she really helped out a lot by making him healthy foods and taking care of him and the baby.

As time went on, Adrian found out that there was more to being pregnant than he had known. At times he felt his waist hurting and he needed someone to massage him. Then sometimes his abdomen hurt a lot. The good thing was that Noah told him that his pregnancy was going better than he had expected. His husband did help him a lot and when he was not around, he had everyone else. At times, he felt a small pain in his abdomen but Noah told him that it was alright since he was male. He felt like the bump was getting heavy and had to hold his waist most of the time to walk properly. Granny took him to small walks outside and rubbed his feet. She was really helping him out a lot.

Adrian and Nicholas both received some shocking news when they did a scan. It was too great to swallow and the both of them were happy. Not only was the baby developing healthily but instead of one, they were two. Noah absolutely had no idea how the baby could have turned into two. He was really surprised and had no explanation for it but Adrian didn't care. He was having two babies growing inside of him.

As the bump increased, so did his cravings and sexual appetite. At times he was having difficulties in breathing and sometimes he felt some sharp pains. He was urinating regularly and slept a lot. The drug was really helping him a lot too but so did the family members. His belly just became huge that he couldn't even go downstairs more often. He just stayed in his room with Noah monitoring him all the time.

His clothes had become small. His breasts had enlarged...his ass was bigger and shaky...his body was changing. The pain at times became frequent and he needed massages to help him relax, most of the times he was just wearing a short and shirtless. There was no need to wear a shirt since everyone in the house knew about his pregnancy. By that time, Nicholas had even stopped going to the office. He just stayed with him, massaging him and attending to his every need. Adrian knew the time was getting nearer, the time for his babies to come but he wasn't scared at all.

****

9 MONTHS LATER

Adrian was sitting on the couch, his husband's hand on his shoulder, eating a lime. Then all of a sudden, he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen and then he winced softly. No one was able to hear him but it stopped and he continued with his chats. It was probably the same pain that he had been feeling from time to time so he chose to ignore.

Then again, he felt it but this time it was really sharp and made his whole spasm. He felt like someone had just tried to cut him or something. It was sharp, continuous and really painful. Adrian had never felt anything like it before.

He quickly moved his hand to his waist and began rubbing it to make the pain go away but the abdominal pain was getting worse. He couldn't hide it anymore. He dropped the lime, slightly moving from the chair. Then he began breathing harshly as the pain just became something else.

"Ouch!" Adrian cried out in pain. "Ow,"

"Baby," Nicholas screamed, quickly rising from the chair. He looked at Adrian and saw how sweat had popped all over his face. He had a big frown and the way he was breathing was kinda scary. "Are you okay?"

"I think...ouch!" Adrian cried out loudly as he felt something moving in his abdomen.

"Noah!" Nicholas screamed, kneeling in front of Adrian. He held his hand tightly and began trembling. His heart was pounding and just like Adrian, he began sweating so much. He didn't like Adrian's cries or the expression on his face. "What is going on? He's in pain,"

The rest of the family members rushed to them, looking at Adrian with worry on their faces.

"Excuse me," Noah hollered as he quickly rushed to Adrian. Just by looking at him, he knew the time had come. That was exactly what had happened to the first man.

"What is it?" Nicholas cried, holding Adrian's hand tightly.

"It's the baby," Noah hollered, quickly sliding his hand through his pocket. He came out with a phone and dialed some numbers quickly. "Hello...Dr. Pixie, the time has come. I need you to prepare for an emergency c-section. We will be coming in real soon."

Noah cut the call and then knelt down in front of Adrian. "I need you to breathe through your mouth okay? Follow my lead and do it."

Adrian nodded in pain, following Noah's lead. He started taking breaths through his mouth and it somehow helped but the pain was still there. It was unbearable and he felt like his belly was gonna burst open.

"Please, rub his waist," Noah commanded. At that, Nicholas began slowly rubbing Adrian's waist while Noah helped him get up. He was really scared and he didn't like Adrian's cries at all. He looked at granny and she also had that same expression as if she was in pain too.

As he got up, Adrian's pain increased but he managed to start walking as the rubs on his waist helped out. He was somehow feeling better even though the pain was too much. Almost everyone held him and he felt at least safe. He was suddenly scared and prayed for his babies to be fine. He couldn't bear to lose them or anything so he slowly began walking out.

People were telling him to take it easy but it was just too painful. Noah had told him that it was as a result of the babies damaging his abdomen. Fuck, it was really painful and he cried a lot too. Eventually, he reached the car safely and Noah drove the car like a mad man all the way to the private hospital where the doctor had evacuated everyone. Reaching the hospital, Adrian was rushed straight into the operation theatre.

Nicholas wanted to follow Adrian all the way but Noah stopped him and told him that everything was going to be fine and that he would take care of him. Nicholas left the life of his husband in his brother's hands. He just wanted both his babies and his husband to be alive. But if he was to chose, he just wanted Adrian.

"He'll be fine," Granny said, squeezing Nicholas' shoulder.

Nicholas' whole body was sweating...he was trembling in fear...his heart was pounding...his breaths were harsh. He just wanted everything to pass so that he could go back to normal. Of course, he was worried because he had no idea what was going to happen in there but he knew his brother wouldn't fail him.

Nicholas looked behind and saw all his family members right there with him. They at least gave him strength and hope. Though he couldn't do anything, he knew everything was gonna go back to normal and he wasn't gonna panic either. But he couldn't stay calm because his nerves were killing him. He kept on moving from side to side, looking at the red light which shone at the operating theatre entrance.

After almost two hours of impatiently waiting, the light was turned off and the door opened. Nicholas rushed to the door with others as Noah came out, his eyes dropped to the floor. That look gave Nicholas creeps and he swore he was gonna kill his brother if anything happened to his husband.

"What happened?" Nicholas gasped, trembling like an earth quake was happening.

"It is not what we expected?" Noah nodded his head, looking sad. Then he looked at his family and laughed out loud. "The operation was a success. Both your husband and your daughter and son are okay too."

Hearing what Noah had said, Nicholas gasped and then a tear fell down his cheeks. "You mean...I have a son and daughter?"

"Yeah, don't know how he managed to carry twins though. But we have proved this experiment successful again. We have other members of our family."

Nicholas' hands moved to his mouth as his heart raced. He couldn't believe Adrian had become pregnant and delivered live babies. It was all a miracle to him and he loved it a lot. He was ecstatic and hyperventilating. There was nothing he wanted more than what had happened. Yeah, he had children again. He was really happy.

"Can...I...Can I see them?" Nicholas gasped, literally jumping. He was really enthusiastic.

"Maybe later," Noah chuckled. His tone sounded happy too. "Right now they are cleaning him up and finishing with everything. I have to go back in." Noah winked at all of them and left.

Nicholas rejoiced with all other members and he hugged granny tightly. He was more than happy and he loved every bit of what had happened. He couldn't wait to see Adrian and give him a kiss for making him a father again. Then he was gonna hold his babies and kiss them.

***

Nicholas entered the post-op, his eyes going to his husband who looked tired and happy at the same time. He was lying on a huge bed, smiling at the guy who was coming to him. Nicholas chuckled and then began moving in quickly, abruptly rushing to Adrian. Then all of a sudden, he stopped when he saw the two little babies sleeping beside Adrian. They were so beautiful and they brought so much joy to him. Never had he thought in his wildest dream that he would have kids with Adrian. The two little things were absolutely cute.

Nicholas went to the bed, his eyes never leaving the two cute things. He went further and kissed Adrian on the lips for so long. He loved him so much and his love was growing stronger and stronger. He couldn't still believe he was now a father to three adorable kids. He was really lucky for having someone like Adrian.

"I love you." Nicholas muttered, looking deep in Adrian's eyes.

"I love you too." Adrian was tired after that stressful operation but he was really happy too. He didn't want to sleep because he wanted to stare at the two adorable babies whole the time.

"Thanks for giving me such wonderful kids." He almost cried of joy. "They are adorable."

Adrian laughed weakly, staring at his babies. He loved them with whole his heart and he was gonna protect them. "Thanks but where...is..."

"I left them out because I wanted to see you and our babies first."

Nicholas moved his eyes to his kids again and his heart melted. How can a man give birth to such adorable kids? They were so beautiful. The two of them had dark hair just like their fathers. One of them whom Adrian presumed to be a boy had beautiful face just like Adrian. His eyes were blue and though he was tiny, he was absolutely beautiful to Nicholas' eyes. The other had grey eyes and it was also adorable. The two babies looked so beautiful and...Nicholas wasn't gonna believe Adrian had babies until he touched them.

Slowly moving his shaky hands, Nicholas passed his hands under the blankets and held both of the babies, getting them up. He held them both in his arms, loving the warmth they gave him as he pressed soft kisses on their heads. Fuck, Nicholas had never been that happy before. He was holding his new kids and he was so damn happy.

Nicholas' joy was intensifying. His eyes were fixed on his babies that he didn't even realize he was crying. He just wanted to stare at the two little beauties before him and hold them forever. The way he felt was indescribable and the joy was emanating from him.

"My love," Adrian called, slightly moving his hand to touch Nicholas. "Why are you crying?"

"I can't believe it." Nicholas sobbed. "I can't believe you just gave me these two little precious bundles of joy."

"I told you I would give them to you." Adrian chuckled softly. "Please, give me one. I wanna hold one."

Nicholas gave his son to his husband and gave him a quick kiss.

To say Adrian was happy would definitely be an understatement. The feelings that he felt were out of this world. He was on cloud 9 with the pleasure of holding his new born baby. He couldn't stop staring at him and he couldn't suppress the tears that fell from his eyes. Fuck, he didn't even care about the excruciating pain that he had felt a few hours ago. He didn't even care that he had a surgical wound and was still in pain. What he cared about was seeing his husband happy and holding his baby. He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on his son's forehead and smiled. Now he was happy that he had three kids. He could live happily with them.

A few minutes later, the rest of the family members came in and took the babies away from the both of them, trying to stop them from crying. They congratulated Adrian for being the second man to give birth and for making them aunts, uncles, grandmothers and great grandmothers. Adrian loved his family so much and he loved the fact that his friend was also there to help him. He also loved his friend was married to the greatest guy he knew aside from his husband.

Nicholas took the time his family was spending with the kids to embrace Adrian and show him how much he loved him. He sat on the bed and kissed Adrian like it was just the two of them. He didn't mind that everyone else was in that room with them. He French kissed Adrian, sucking on his tongue, sucking his lips and nipping on them. The pleasure was too much and he couldn't help but moan in that wonderful kiss that swept him off his feet.

When both guys came for a much needed air, the family was already clapping. But that didn't keep their minds off each other. They kept staring at each other like it was the last thing they were gonna do on this earth. They found each other more attractive than before. Now they were fathers to 3 children and wouldn't have loved it more than that.

****

In the morning Adrian was taken home were Noah continued checking him and examining the babies. Both Adrian and the babies were in perfect condition and they were in perfect health. They introduced the babies to Gabriel who took it well without asking questions. He just loved that he had a brother and a sister.

Things went well from that time onwards. Adrian's wound was healing and his babies were growing just like he had expected. Since he wasn't able to breastfeed even though his nipples had grown to a large extent, he just bought milk and the babies were getting in good condition. They were also growing fat and beautiful. Noah concluded that they were just normal.

During his healing period, Adrian spent his time mostly with granny and John. He even joked to John and George one time about having a kid but they said, maybe. And they joked that they were still enjoying each other, drawing a chuckle from him.

Adrian loved the fact that Nicholas loved him so much and bought him all kinds of gifts, wonderful gifts ranging from cars to jewels and flowers. He said that there was no way he knew to appreciate Adrian. It was a happy moment for the both of them.

Adrian completely healed and his babies grew more and more each day. He wanted to hire a nanny but granny and Emily said they could handle. They held a huge party to celebrate the new life that had joined them. It was a really wonderful event for everyone. Adrian was also able to resume work and there were quite a lot of things that needed his attention. But he always found time for that work. He now had many responsibilities as a father, a husband, a son, a son in law, a brother and an uncle. Things were going pretty smoothly.