Stank Ch. 03

Story Info
Mavis convinces her daughter to be stinky for Robert.
14.7k words
4.62
22.8k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icedragonmo3
icedragonmo3
1,367 Followers

Disclaimer: All persons having sex are over the age of eighteen. This story contains smell/odor fetish, facesitting, female body hair, lactation, interracial sex, age fetish, gentle female dominance, watersports, excessive female cum, sleeping between the legs of smelly women, a fat older black woman, and a really, really fat, really, really older black woman.

You've been warned, it's about to get disgusting.

******

The beeping of her alarm clock woke Mavis Clarabelle from her deep sleep, and she reached over to silence the deliberately annoying device where it rested on her nightstand.

Quickly waking up to full alertness as her excitement mounted, she reached down between her thick, splayed legs, gently rolled her belly apron back, and ran her fingertips through Robert's hair where he still slept on, the side of his face sticking to her pussy.

Mavis's mountainous, gargantuan ass elevated her pelvis up high enough that sleeping on her back wasn't all that comfortable for her, but she'd felt guilty enough this weekend to offer her boy anything he wanted.

She felt Robert sleepily peel his face from her crotch to reposition and then his talented tongue start to get to work, dipping into her hole and lapping at her clit, so she stopped stroking his hair and settled her belly back onto his head. She stretched her arms out to her sides, past the massive distended breasts that sagged down along her ribs, and relaxed into Robert's servicing.

******

Robert slept soundly on his side. One side of his face pressed tightly to Mama's pussy, her huge dense bush pushing up and into his face. The other side of his face had her fat black belly apron resting over it, almost completely cutting off his airflow.

Her monumental ass tilted and elevated her furry cunt to the point that Robert could rest very comfortably on his side and have great neck support, as long as he could wedge his shoulder far enough up in-between the bottoms of her ass cheeks. On either side of his body, her bulky, hairy, bulging legs propped him up and cushioned him. The immense body heat and miasma of stench generated by the gigantic fat woman around him should have made sleep impossible. Instead, Robert slept as peacefully as he ever had.

He slowly started to wake when the tummy draped over his head gently rolled back, unpeeling from where the skin-on-skin contact had glued them together. Mama's fingers started petting him awake, and the pussy he was laying on began to self-lubricate, anticipating his oral attentions.

Robert carefully peeled his cheek from the rapidly dampening cunt, turned his head to the side, and dove face first into her foul orifice, shoving his tongue into her vaginal canal as far as he could before slowly dragging it upwards towards her clit at a leisurely pace. The taste was awful, and he lost himself in it. He threw his arm over the vast thigh pressing against his chest, and started on Mama's thank you for the night of good sleep, hugging her gargantuan leg and tonguing away the nearly dried, tacky buildup in her pussy from a night of sleep after sex.

Mavis bonelessly savored her boy lapping away at her needy cunt while trying to think of a way to break the bad news to him. She was leaving town today for a four day trip, and she still hadn't told him. In the year since she and Robert had met they had only been apart at night once, when she was out of town for a funeral.

When she got back home, after that three day trip, she was devastated to see that her boy had barely slept the entire time she was gone. She hadn't unpacked, or even settled back into her home. She'd simply pulled Robert into her apartment, pulled her pants and panties off, and got into bed, putting her boy between her legs where he belonged. He had fallen asleep immediately, and Mavis had lain awake in bed, half-clothed, for four hours in the dark bedroom while her boy had himself a much needed nap.

Having to leave town again made her feel guilty enough that she'd not only slept on her back all weekend, but she hadn't bathed either, per his request.

It was Monday morning, and though she'd washed her face and brushed her teeth, she hadn't actually cleaned herself since Friday before work. With her hormone problem amplifying her personal odors, she was afraid of what she'd find when she peeled back the covers. She almost made herself sick getting undressed and into bed the night before.

Still, the worse she smelled, the happier her boy was. Even now, as he frenched her dripping snatch, he wasn't working at it like he was racing to the finish line. That magic tongue was slowly lapping at her, savoring the nastiness of her three day old pussy.

Her legs started to shake with the onset of her morning orgasm, and she fisted the mattress sheet as she came. Every morning, she got licked to an orgasm moments after waking, which was a decadent pleasure she reveled in. No one else got to have that, and no one would ever suspect that she did, fat and old as she was.

Robert gently lapped at her through the tail end of her orgasm, signified by the jelly-like fat of Mama's thunderous thighs shaking vigorously as though there was an earthquake where they pressed hotly against him, and then as was his habit, he crawled backwards out of the bed through the bottom of the covers.

Mavis smiled at him from where she was still splayed out like a starfish, covered to her neck under the duvet. "Good morning, Boy."

He gave her his little boy smile back that melted her heart. "Good morning, Mama."

Mavis pulled back the covers to get out of bed. Good God did it ever stink under there. "I feel like pancakes this morning, that alright with you?"

"Pancakes sound really good, Mama."

"Alright. Best get in the shower. If I was you, I'd wash twice, Mama's never been this bad before." How ever did that boy stand it? She couldn't even stand herself!

Mavis slipped on her bathrobe, and went to get breakfast started. There just wasn't enough room in the shower for Robert, herself, and her big black ass. They'd tried.

Robert stepped into the hot water, and took a moment to breath deep, his upper lip against his nose. Mama's stink had been glorious last night, and it had taken all his willpower to actually try to sleep instead of tasting her all night long.

A year of sleeping between her legs had acclimated him to her many smells, and the stronger they were the more comfortable and aroused he felt. Still, three days was probably the limit. After three days, Mavis's odor was more powerful than any other woman could be even if they let themselves go for a year, or even longer.

She was also probably right about washing twice. He didn't need any strange looks at work over how her funk had seeped into him.

By the time he had gotten out of the shower and dressed for work, Mavis had everything plated on the kitchen table and was already sat in her side-by-side chairs, eating.

Robert grabbed his tray from the table and sat on his cushion on the floor next to Mama. He cut a slice of pancakes with his fork while Mama reached into her robe and dragged her massive, distended breast out through the part, letting it flop to her side against her hip. Her long, black, conical nipple pointed right at his face with multiple beads of thick sour milk already welling up from it out of more than one duct.

It was their morning routine. Robert ate a couple more bites of pancake before tilting his head up and taking a couple of long draws from her stiff rubbery nipple to wash his food down with a mouthful of her body temperature breast ooze.

Her breast was empty before he was done eating, so he picked himself up and moved to her other side, where she pulled her other drooping tit out for him, leaving the first heavy hanger to stay outside of her robe.

Once his plate was clear, he set the tray up on the table and finished emptying Mama out. Normal milk tasted wrong to him now, he was so used to the disgusting liquid of Mama's mammaries. It tasted not only like thick and sour, musky, hot milk, but also like sex and dare he even think it... home.

With both of his pale white hands now able to gently squeeze her dark ebony breast, the flow of liquid increased, and he dutifully and enthusiastically drank down every drop she'd created over the course of the night.

Mavis forked her last bite into her mouth, and settled back to revel in the feeling of Robert on her breast, suckling her long hard nipple. He was so good to her, and for her, and she was going to miss him terribly when she left.

She was just so happy. Getting laid put her in a good mood for days, and she was getting laid every single night now. She was so happy, in fact, that her cheerfulness was noticed at work, which led to getting promoted out of the house keeping pool and into phone service, taking reservations and handling complaints. It was much easier on her old, heavy body, and paid quite a bit more, too.

Her boy had admitted to her that he really liked it when she talked to him with her titties on his face, so once her milk was gone, she scooted her chairs back. "Come between Mama's legs, Boy. I've got to talk to you."

Robert knee-walked from her side to between her knees, right up against her bathrobe-covered belly. Mavis lifted the meaty lower portions of her breasts and pressed them to the sides of her boy's face, trying to soften the blow with the softness of her tits. "Mama's leaving town today. Going to be away for four days."

"Oh," Robert replied. He wasn't looking forward to the lack of sleep, but more than that, he was simply going to miss her. He spent all of his time not at work with her, and she had become more than his best friend, despite the multitude of differences between them. "I... I could come with?" he tried.

Mama barging into his life was the best thing that could have happened to him after he was broken. She simply accepted him, indulging his odd needs on a level no one else could match, and all she asked in return was a little friendship and affection. He tried to go above and beyond on both fronts, but trying to explain the concept of 'fuck buddies' to the old woman had been a disaster. She hadn't been able to look at his face for hours without bursting into cackling laughter.

Still, exhausting sex every night followed by deep, restful sleep had him awake and focused at work. He'd been promoted three times in the year since he'd met the wonderful woman. But more than that, he'd found peace with her.

Mavis sadly smiled at him, "That's sweet of you, Boy, but this old woman ain't got a good way to explain why you comin' with me to a funeral."

Robert dismayed, "Another funeral?"

"It's the worst part of gettin' old, Boy. All your friends start dyin'. But I ain't about to let you be in the same state as last time, I got you a sitter."

Robert resisted pulling out from between her tits. "What?"

Mama stroked the sides of his face with her oh-so soft slippery milk juggs as a surrogate for her hands. "I care about you, Boy. More than this old lady should. I got someone comin' to stay here, and you'll be sleepin' between her legs 'till I get back."

"Oh. She... she knows?" Robert didn't know how to feel about that.

"Mmm-hm. My youngest, Jennifer. Now, I'd take it as a personal favor if you could show her a lot of affection. Life ain't been good to her, and she could use the attentions of a good man, hear?"

"Mama..." he trailed off. He didn't really have the words to say how uncomfortable he was with the whole idea.

"Now you listen to me, Boy. You and me both know you ain't gonna get a wink of sleep unless you got a woman takin' care of you. Now, no one on God's green earth has got stink like Mama, or ass and titties like Mama, so you don't be hard on her, hear? Make my baby girl happy for once in her life."

Robert nodded his head, capitulating. The breasts still pressed to his face rippled with the movement. Reluctantly, he backed out of her soft embrace to brush his teeth and rewash his face. Mama's skin, as wonderful as it was, was still smelly and oily. He couldn't take that to work with him.

Mavis watched him retreat to the bathroom, enjoying the way his tight ass moved as he walked, before heaving herself to her feet and brushing her own teeth in the kitchen sink.

When Robert came back out and was ready to leave, Mavis grabbed his face and deeply french kissed him, her wet, drooling appendage wrestling his own tongue and winning, bullying it all over his mouth. Having gotten her fill of affection, she stepped back, dropped her robe to the floor, and raised one bent arm, revealing the forest of armpit hair hiding within.

"Get you a good whiff of Mama before you leave, Boy. Something to remember," she offered.

Robert leaned in, careful not to make contact with the wet underarm, and took a deep lungful. Her humid body odor was nearly overpowering. Yes, three days was definitely the limit. "Thank you, Mama."

"Anything for my boy. Now, you come on over here right after work, and you let my baby have herself a good time, understand? She'll be waiting, and don't you hurt her feelings by not showing."

"I'll be here. I promise."

Mavis pulled her bathrobe back on and saw Robert out the door, before moving back to the table and lighting her morning cigarette. She had much to do before she left. She needed to bathe, badly. She needed to pack, but most important of all she needed to strip her bed and wipe down the plastic mattress cover. There was no way she was making her daughter sleep in that mess.

******

Robert nervously approached Mama's apartment door. His hair was still a little wet from the shower after his post-workday exercise. With the amount of dairy Mama fed him twice a day, not working out was no longer an option.

He steeled himself, and knocked on the door underneath the numbering labeling the domicile as 219, and it was immediately opened, revealing the woman within.

It was like looking at a thinner, younger Mavis. Thinner and younger being relative terms. Somehow, when Mama had told him that she was her youngest, he didn't really realize that meant that her daughter was still pushing fifty years old. She was overweight, and stored her fat like her mother, with large breasts, thighs, and ass, but her maybe three-hundred fifty pounds was a long way from Mama's six-hundred-plus. Instead of white hair buzzed to a quarter inch like Mavis, though, this woman had kinky black hair sticking out ten inches from her head in a center part that stood up fetchingly from the thickness and volume.

The surprising thing was that she had to be six feet tall, two entire inches taller than Robert himself. He found her rather attractive, all together. "Hello," he greeted, "I'm Robert."

******

Jenny walked back and forth in front of the closed door to her Mama's apartment. The man her mother had convinced her to... well, convinced her to do an awful lot of weird things for would be there any minute, and she couldn't help herself. She paced with anxious energy.

When the knock sounded at the door, she was right there to open it up. She yanked the door open and froze in shock.

"Hello, I'm Robert," the handsome young white boy said.

Her mother had left out some very critical details. She had been expecting an old black man, closer to her mother's age. Most likely bald with a white beard. She was all set to turn that pervert away, but this man?

How had her mother ever bagged him? He couldn't be any older than Jenny's own daughter, her only child she had when she was still in high school. He was out-of-her-league good looking, and his body was built like a Roman God. He hit all of her hot buttons, being muscular, handsome, young, and shorter than her. But most important of all, he was white, and she'd made peace with herself long ago over her too-strong attraction to Caucasians. This changed everything. "I-I'm Jennifer. Jenny. Call me Jenny," she stuttered, and started cursing herself inside of her head. He was going to think she was such a lunatic!

Robert smiled pleasantly at Jenny's rambling introduction. It was cute, and made him feel much more at ease, knowing she was nervous as well. "May I come in?" he asked.

"Oh!" she startled, quickly stepping back from the doorway and gesturing him inside. He stepped into the apartment, slipping his shoes off, and she closed the door behind him, slipping the chain into place and locking the door.

"Mama... Mama said I shouldn't shave anything or shower this last weekend or anything like that, but... but if that's wrong, or a problem or something I can go clean up right now, I swear." Jenny shifted her weight nervously from foot to foot and fidgeted with her fingers, desperately trying not to screw her chance with this man up.

Robert barely held in his laughter. Here she was, asked to do what he'd readily admit were some very strange favors for someone she'd never met, and she was trying so hard to make sure that he was okay with it. Robert did the only thing he could think of. He stepped close, slid his arms around her thick waist, and squeezed her tightly to him.

Jenny reflexively hugged Robert back, and bit back the moan that threatened to erupt. "You don't have to be nervous, Jenny," he told her. "I know that this is weird, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you doing this for me. Yes, I like body hair and strong smelling women, but if you're truly uncomfortable, then I don't want that for you."

Jenny squeezed him tighter, smashing her large breasts even more between them. She was uncomfortable, but if that's what really turned him on... "You really like it? I mean, you'd rather I stink than be clean?" she checked.

"Yes. I'd rather you be dirty." He confirmed for her. Jenny planned on hugging him until he let go, when she felt him burrow his face into her neck. She felt and heard him take a deep breath through his nose. He didn't let go at all, but instead held her just a little tighter.

Bravely, she slid her hands down his back and gripped his ass through his pants. She waited, heart pounding almost painfully, for him to ask just what the hell she was doing. When no protestations came, she became a little braver, and squeezed his tight little bottom a little more firmly.

Robert felt Jenny's hands on his butt and let her do what she liked. The natural scent of her skin was really good after so long without bathing, and he continued just to breathe her in as she fondled him.

Jenny broke the embrace, and after a few false starts nervously pulled her sweatshirt over her head, leaving her in the tank top she wore underneath, the front stretched tightly over her large breasts. 'Shove his face in your armpit', her mother had cackled to her over the phone, 'and call him 'Boy', and he will do anything you want'. Mustering her courage, she raised her left arm, baring the sweaty armpit that hadn't been shaved or washed for days. She palmed the back of Robert's head, and planted his face right into her stink. "You gonna do what I want, Boy?" she asked, marveling that her voice hadn't shook at all.

Robert was surprised at her taking charge like this, given how skittish she seemed. He took a deep, deep breath of her body odor, and felt his entire body relax. She didn't hold a candle to the funk Mama could put out by noon, but it was still very smelly and very nice. She smelled much like her mother, just on a lower power setting. "Anything you want," he mumbled into her armpit. He gently nuzzled her, the wet stubble scratching his nose.

Jenny was sure that her panties had just melted off. Her mind raced with scenario after scenario, all the things she'd always wanted to try, but never had the opportunity or the right partner to do. 'Anything she wanted' was a long, long list. If this turned out as well as it was promising to, she wouldn't shower again until her Mama was back home. That was a fact.

icedragonmo3
icedragonmo3
1,367 Followers