Stank Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You good, Boy?" Mavis checked.

"Safe and sound, Mama. Goodnight," Robert answered from the divide of her gigantic bottom.

Mavis let her spread bottom free, and the easily one-hundred pound ass cheeks came crashing inward, the stanky ass-flesh washing over Robert's entire head and wobbling violently from the impact with itself. She shuffled her legs back inward, pressing all of that leg fat against her bedmate, squeezing inward and holding him securely in place.

After a failed swipe or two, Mavis got a grasp on the bedsheet where it lay halfway up her backside and proceeded to pull it the rest of the way up. Switching off the bedside lamp, Mavis was asleep in moments, her man's head wedged up in her ass and everything as it should be.

Robert fought sleep for a minute, taking in the combined scent of her gross ass, sour sweat, and still somewhat oozing pussy. His lower face was barely outside of the vice of her ass, but the rest of his head was clenched tightly in her bottom blubber. Against his chest and back her legs pressed into him, the stiff leg hair prickling his skin. The temperature rose quickly, and both he and Mama began to sweat a little.

With all of his comforting things around him, Robert could only fight falling asleep for so long. He drifted off to restful sleep rather quickly, now that everything was back to normal.

One lingering kiss to the disgusting flesh in front of his mouth that made Mama giggle in her sleep, and Robert joined her in dreamland.