Stank Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irrationally afraid that if she took his head away from her underarm she'd lose the control over him that she seemed to have, she pressed him further into her funky armpit. Her nerves were causing her to sweat profusely, and despite his reassurance, she really hoped he didn't mind. She dipped down to whisper closer to his ear. "Take off your pants."

Robert complied, using his hands to loosen his pants, letting them drop to the floor. Jenny was sweating, the underarm dew beginning to drip down his face where she had him very firmly pressed. She was even stronger than she looked, and she looked like she could hold her own in a bar fight. He couldn't help himself, and took a long lick.

Jenny shrieked with laughter, his tongue had tickled her so much! She pulled his head out of her pit, and boldly grasped his hard cock through his boxer briefs. He was packing even more than she'd hoped for. "Mmmm. Can you go wash your face and brush your teeth for me? I'll get you dirty again, I promise, but I want to kiss you first," she bargained.

That sounded reasonable to Robert. Mama wouldn't kiss him either unless he had brushed his teeth. "Of course," he agreed, before dipping in for a quick, sneaky sniff of her other armpit and wandering towards the bathroom, simply stepping out of the Dockers that were around his ankles.

Jenny found herself trembling with anticipation, watching his tight, muscular ass move as he walked to the bathroom. He really was going to do anything she asked him to. He really did like the way she currently smelled, given his big hard cock and his sneaky move just then... She was going to have every one of her white boy fantasies come true. Gathering herself, she raced to the bedroom. She wanted to be ready before he was.

Robert rinsed the toothpaste from his mouth one last time, and walked back out to the living room. Jenny was nowhere to be found, and Robert's stomach sank. Did she run away?

"In the bedroom, Boy." He heard her call, and the relieved sigh escaped him before he even knew it was there.

He made his way into the well lit bedroom, to find her lounging on her side on Mama's king-size bed, her large, full breasts pushed out and the curve of her thick, full ass on display.

She would never be a beauty queen by society's standards, but the sight of her bared charms took his breath away. "Wow," he muttered.

Jenny smiled brightly at him and patted the mattress right beside her. "Take your clothes off and come lay down, Boy."

It was a gamble, having all of the lights in the bedroom on. Jenny didn't know how he would react to her naked self, and was pleasantly surprised at how he did. Relieved, even. The goal, though, was to see as much of him as she could.

As his pale white skin came more and more into view, Jenny found herself having a hard time breathing. His muscle tone was amazing, with just enough of a light smattering of body hair to be so very masculine without being a woodland creature.

When his underwear dropped, Jenny almost had an aneurysm. She'd never been this turned in in all of her forty-eight years. Her breasts ached, her nipples could cut glass, and her poor, neglected pussy was already leaking down over the back of her thigh. She didn't take her eyes from the beautiful white cock bouncing with his stride until he was lying beside her, face-to-face.

"Hi," he breathed, his pleasant breath wafting over her face, inches away.

"Hi!" she giggled hysterically. She couldn't help it, she was just that nervous. The litany of curses she again leveled at herself inside of her head would have had her Mama washing her mouth out with soap, no matter how old they both were.

Robert calmly let her giggles wash over him, and ignored her mortified expression. Instead, he crossed the distance between them and pressed a gentle kiss to her plump lips.

Jenny moaned, and deepened the kiss, opening her mouth and slipping her tongue into his. Her nervousness vanished, and she found herself getting more and more aggressive. She wrestled his tongue with her own, shoving it around and drooling uncontrollably into his mouth, but she couldn't stop herself. She was too aroused and pent-up for slow.

Robert let her do as she liked. She was drooling into his open mouth as she did her best to molest his tongue with hers, and he swallowed her saliva without complaint. She pressed her large, full breast into his chest and slowly pushed him onto his back until she was more or less pinning him down from the side and tongue-fucking his receptive mouth. Her free hand tentatively, then with surety began to explore his body.

Robert gently stoked her back from his prone position as her kissing became more frantic, and the hand exploring his body transformed into something decidedly lecherous. Her full tits flattened over his chest as much as they could. The natural sag they carried was nowhere to be found.

She finally moved her mouth from his, kissing down his face with her big, plump lips, and leaving extremely wet licks on his skin. She pivoted her body to travel her head down his own body, and when she got into the right position, lifted her head and smiled lustily at him.

Jenny couldn't get over how much she was into this man. Even just kissing him had caused her to have not one, but two mini-orgasms. The taste of his skin was amazing, as if it contained sex itself, and she couldn't stop herself from tasting it all if she tried. She got as far as his chest before she realized how selfish she was being. Noticing that she was in the right position, she lifted her head up and smiled at Robert. Then she planted her very wet, odorous armpit over his face. That's the kind of thing he was into, right?

Robert smiled into the funky stubble, and kissed, licked and just breathed in her body odor. She was still sweating profusely, and her underarm smell became heavier as a direct result. He didn't know why he never did something like this with Mama, he'd have to bring it up and see what she thought. Mama was usually focused on tits, pussy, and ass, but if he asked she'd probably let him suck the sweat from her armpit hair.

Jenny let him lick her underarm, no matter how much it was tickling her, and wetly slobbered over his pecs and nipples. Eventually, she ran out of dry skin and moved further down his body, licking her way down his abs and leaving trails of saliva the entire way.

Robert felt her move further down his body, and the enjoyably wet and funky armpit was pulled away from his face. He took in her body, on hands and knees as she ran her wet tongue all over his stomach.

Her breasts hung down, nearly touching the mattress from where she leaned. Her belly hung down a fair bit as well, and her wide cellulite-dimpled ass swayed and jiggled as she moved.

He was so used to seeing Mama naked that Jenny's big, naturally drooping, volleyball-sized breasts seemed small and perky by comparison. Her waist seemed thin, and her ass small and smooth. Robert's perspective was completely and permanently skewed after a year of Mama.

Jenny licked into the white boy's bellybutton, then gave it a lingering kiss from her big lips. There, right in front of her, was the holy grail. Robert's hard cock was looking her right in the face, lifted up off his body at an angle and hypnotically bobbing with his heartbeat.

She puckered up and gave his cock head a wet kiss. Then another. Before she knew it, she had half of his length inside of her mouth, and moaned loudly around it at the taste. It was so good! Part of her wanted to sleep between his legs with his cock in her mouth if this was what he was like. She lost herself in a little fantasy of curling herself to sleep with his dick, softened after being drained too many times, between her lips like a pacifier. Then she felt his gentle but insistent hands trying to move her over his face.

Robert felt her inhale his cock, and took a moment to enjoy the sensation. She obviously hadn't had a lot of practice with sucking dick, but the sounds she was making convinced him that she was certainly enjoying it.

But still, he could just barely smell her wet pussy from where she kneeled next to his head. He reached up, and with a hand on each soft dark hip, tried to get her to straddle him.

Jenny stopped sucking long enough to look at him, having to sweep her hanging titties to the side like an ebony curtain to make eye contact. "Are you sure?" she worried, "I'm kind of... big."

Robert started laughing. Not loudly, or mockingly, but laughing all the same. "Jenny, compared to Mavis you're downright skinny."

Jenny quivered at his statement. She'd put out of her mind the fact that her mother had been messing around with this white boy, and the fact that she was about to as well, the naughty, taboo, wrongness of it turned her on more, rather than turned her off like it should have. She was having her way with her Mama's man.

Still, if he could take Mama's humongous ass and weight on his face, then she had nothing to worry about. She shuffled over, lifted her knee over his head, and sank down.

Robert gazed into the cunt over his face. Jenny had thick, black, kinky pubic hair in a landing strip that covered her pussy, the three-inch rectangle the only long hair there. Surrounding it was three days of stubble, and the entirety of it was very wet. Her glistening, gaping pink interior made the surrounding ebony flesh seem almost pitch black in comparison.

The odor of her unwashed pussy was good for Robert, but against Mama's stink it barely registered as unclean. He breathed it in regardless, the scent a balm for his soul just as much as Mama's was. She smelled like her mother there, too.

She sank down, pressing her dripping wet, prickly skin to him, and rubbed it over his face like sandpaper searching for the exact position to fully settle down.

Jenny rubbed her sopping wet cooch around the white boy's face, and when she found his mouth on her clit, sank down. The little bit of penetration from his nose in her hole felt like heaven, so she sat up and pressed all of her weight down onto him, getting as much of it as she could inside of her. She wound up having to physically spread her big ass cheeks with her hands to get him in as deep as possible.

Jenny hips began to saw back and forth of their own volition, and she could feel how wet she was as she fluidly slipped over the boy's face. She pulled on her nipples, distending the teardrops of her big full breasts, and after only a minute started cumming all over his face.

Robert stoically tolerated the rough stubble scratching the already tender skin of his face, and licked the older woman with everything he had.

She was very, very wet. Her lubrication didn't do much to soften the rasp of her stubble, as any newly created liquid was either caught in her pubic strip, or ran into his mouth. He swallowed it as the delicacy it seemed to be.

Compared to the rancid pussy juice he'd had a steady diet of from Mama, Jenny's three day old cunt was almost candy. He felt her orgasm after not very much attention at all, and she creamed over his nose.

Jenny rode his face through her first real orgasm. It had been far too long since she'd had any kind of sex at all, and the first one came easily. She dropped to lay out over all that delicious white skin, and begged, "More, please more!"

She felt his hands knead her plump ass, the ass she'd always thought was far too big for any man to like, but compared to her mother... she felt thin for the first time in her life. She actually worried that she wasn't big enough, absurd and laughable as the thought was. She scooped the first two inches of Robert's cock into her mouth, and indulged herself in her fantasy of suckling it like a pacifier.

Robert worked over her hard clit, ignoring the clump of yellow tinted woman-cum stubbornly stuck to his nose and clinging to her vaginal canal as it cooled in the open air. His face was permeated with her scent, and he was having a lot of fun being able to actually see the pussy he was working on. Mama's ass always blotted out all of the light. Robert reached over her thighs and gripped handfuls of her dark ass-meat, spreading it apart to get a better look. He felt her suck his dick back into her mouth, but instead of blowing him she seemed content to just hold it in her mouth and gently suckle at it. She wedged her hands underneath his pelvis to hold one of his ass cheeks in each of her palms, and laid her head on his thigh.

Jenny whimpered around her penis-pacifier as another orgasm ripped its way through her. Robert really knew his way around pussy eating, and she was going to take everything he had to give. She continued her gentle suckling, and the boy's dick erupted into her mouth without warning.

She didn't change a thing, just rested her head on the hard pale leg as he spewed shot after shot of surprisingly delicious cum into her mouth. She continued her gentle, rhythmic suckling as he filled her mouth. When she felt like she had it all, she swallowed it all down. Good God, this boy was perfect. She kept suckling on it as it gradually softened, and when it was completely limp finally let it fall from her mouth.

She felt him start to lick towards her ass, but she didn't want anything to do with that. "No, Boy," she commanded, "no booty, not yet. Keep at that wet pussy." Feeling him wordlessly go back to working on her clit, she was reminded of something. Time to work off another one on her 'everything I want' list.

She lifted her head from his thigh, and started pulling the muscular legs up and back, moving her arms behind them once she had his pelvis rotated. His soft cock was buried between her smashed tits, and right in front of her was the boy's own booty-hole. She gave it a tentative taste.

She'd always fantasized about it, but was never brave enough to actually try. She felt him tighten up, but was strong enough with her leverage to keep him in position. She gave another lick, and probed inside with her tongue a little. She decided she actually liked it. She wasn't sure if she'd be able to tolerate the taste, but her boytoy was clean, and like the rest of him tasted unnaturally good. She began to toss his salad with enthusiasm.

Robert didn't know what to think. Normally it was the other way around, with him doing the ass licking, and she had not only told him not to, but licked his instead. Judging from her moaning which he could not only hear but actually feel, she wasn't even doing it for him. She was tongue-fucking his ass for her own pleasure. It didn't feel bad, but it wasn't going to get him off, or even hard again. On the other hand, she'd have to get a lot weirder, and a lot meaner before he'd put the brakes on anything she wanted. He didn't see that happening if she was raised by Mama. Shrugging it off, he went back to work on licking the large clit in front of him and breathing in her wonderful cunt-smell. The stink of her unwashed pussy would get him hard again where her tongue lashing failed.

Jenny quaked through yet another orgasm. They were coming frequently, helped along by not only the talented mouth and tongue servicing her needy pussy, but by her own arousal from tonguing the white boy's ass. She had to have his big white cock inside of her now. Deep in her depths she ached for the penetration. An itch that only this beautiful dick could scratch. Jenny sucked her tongue back into her mouth, and paused.

Did she really think he'd be okay with her going ass-to-mouth on him? The answer was no, probably not. As much as he had proven how much he liked stanky woman, his own smells and tastes were probably off-limits. It was the fact that he was so clean that convinced her she was right. She sat herself upright, pinning his head underneath her, and had herself one last, selfish orgasm.

She ground her cunt hard into the boy's face, oscillating her hips and coaxing out another creamy orgasm. She moaned loudly as she came, and just barely she could hear Robert's slurping as he messily tried to swallow what she evacuated.

After a moment of rest, she dismounted him, and made her way to the bathroom. She didn't even look his way, but said, "Don't move, Boy. I'll be right back." She was going to wash her face, brush her teeth, and rinse her mouth as fast and thoroughly as she ever had.

Robert laid on the bed, obeying her. He swiped the cold, sticky woman-cum from around his nose, and lacking any better ideas, shoved it in his mouth and swallowed. It was much, much better at body temperature.

He stretched out, trying to ease the pain in his hamstrings from when Jenny basically folded him in half. He waited patiently until she was done doing whatever it was she left for.

He noticed when she just about ran back into the room, quickly getting on the bed and straddling his hips. She had lost none of her wetness, and quickly stuffed herself full with his renewed tumescence. She was almost unbearably tight, and Robert got the impression that she didn't get to have sex all that often.

She bounced on it once, twice, before leaning forward. Her dark breast flesh flowed around the sides of his face and shoulders, and she stretched out her legs over his, pinning him down with her weight but keeping his cock inside of her grasping pussy.

Jenny looked down at his face, barely visible between her tits. She could smell herself on him, but she wasn't about to get off and demand he wash his face again. She'd just have to deal. Besides, she needed to talk to him.

"I need you to tell me where your limits are, Boy." If she went too far and screwed this up, she'd never forgive herself. She'd also never have a chance like this again.

Robert looked up at her from between her soft oily breasts. "My limits?" He'd never really thought to define them before.

"Mmm-hm, your limits. I want to do some very kinky things with you, but I need to know what you aren't okay with." Her expression didn't change, keeping her intensity.

"Uh... I'll lick your ass, but I won't eat your shit. No blood or pain. If you tie me up or put me in a cage, I'll probably lose my shit," he confessed.

"No tying up. How do you feel about being held down?" she ventured, starting to slowly rock her hips, fucking herself with his cock.

"Um... that's probably okay."

Jenny immediately grasped his wrists and pulled them over his head, holding him down. Her undulating picked up in both pace and wetness as her arousal spiked.

"No pain, but how do you feel about being spanked?" Her expression still didn't change, and Robert found himself entranced. "You want to spank me?" he asked.

She chuckled and leaned her head down until they were face-to-face. "Oh, yeah. I want to drape you over my lap and smack that cute little ass just to watch it move." She started to buck more vigorously, obviously turned on at the thought.

Robert blinked. "What else did you have in mind?"

Jenny leaned further down, until her lips were against his, the mounds of her drooping breasts barely retreating from around his face. She could smell the stink of her nasty cunt on his face, but she could deal. It wasn't like it was somebody else's stanky pussy.

"I've got a confession to make, Boy," she whispered against his lips. "I've got a real strong fetish for white boys. Been dreaming about what I'd do with one since I was a teenager. But if I go too far and fuck this up, I don't ever think I'd forgive myself."

She watched as he thought it over for a minute, heart pounding in her chest and terrified that he'd say no, that it was too much. Instead, he looked her right in the eye. "If I say the word 'Tennessee', you have to stop immediately and let me go, okay?"

Jenny couldn't hide her relief, and kissed him where their mouths still pressed against each other. It was disgusting at first, the taste of her unwashed pussy in his mouth, but she was turned on enough to power through it.