Stank Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door unlocked and opened, and there was Mavis's wrinkled and spotted smiling face, her body covered in only a ratty bathrobe and sweat running down the sides of her face to trickle down her chins and down the wide gap between her very low hanging breasts. She'd never looked so delicious.

"Boy!" she exclaimed in happiness, and Robert simply wrapped his arms around her girth and squeezed, taking in a deep, deep lungful of her heavy, humid body odor. God, how he'd missed her. Robert couldn't help himself from swiping his tongue over her neck, getting his first taste of the rank old woman.

"I missed you too, Boy. Come on in now, Mama needs you to drink her up as badly as ever right now." Mavis needed the relief, she had no time for pleasantries.

Ushering him inside, she hit her hip into the door hard enough to slam it shut. "Get them clothes off Boy, if you want to save 'em. Mama's gonna leak everywhere tonight," she half-promised, half-threatened.

Robert, as fast as he possibly could, toed himself out of his shoes while simultaneously stripping off his shirt. Mama was kind to warn him. As much as he loved her odors and fluids she wasn't kidding at all. They'd ruin everything he was wearing.

Once naked, Mama pulled him down for a deep, lustful and drooling kiss, mashing her plump lips against his thin ones and shoving her thick, oddly powerful tongue all around his mouth. Robert sucked on Mama's tongue, tasting her cigarette and coffee laden saliva.

Pulling back, she just couldn't wait a second longer for any of it. "Sit on the towels, Boy," she demanded.

Robert turned to look at the couch, and in the center there were at least five of Mama's oversized towels, one layered on top of the next, in the center of her sofa.

Robert sat himself down on the very edge of the cushion and slouched back. Mavis wasted no time at all in dropping her robe and heaving first one gargantuan, jiggling leg up until her knee was on the couch, then she heaved the other up and straddled her boy.

Robert stroked her thighs up and down as the morbidly obese woman worked to get her gigantic body into position. He felt all around her legs, dipping into the deep fat rolls and smoothing over the sparse yet long, bristly grey hair that was everywhere.

Mama shuffled her body up his thighs, each heave forward sending every part of the fat granny into wobbling motion. Finally she felt his gorgeous hard cock rubbing against her pussy and she lifted her belly apron up. "Get it in, Boy. I need that white dick so bad!" she nearly whined.

Robert felt her harsh pubic hair scrubbing against his body, the familiar scratch-pad of a bush that the old black titaness had between her legs in no way any more gentle on his skin lubricated than dry. When she lifted her belly up, Robert reached under to aim his cock and got a good look at just how pent up Mama really was.

Thick, viscous strands of body-temperature pussy slop steadily rained down in multiple spots from her gaping meat flaps, much like the jowls of a rabid, drooling bulldog. It clung to his body and hands as he rubbed his cockhead into her folds to find the right position, and the overpowering scent of Mama's nasty wet cunt mixed with her heavy body odor in a miasma of stench that Robert had come to love so very much. Robert breathed deeply through his nose and reveled in the absolute stink of her. No one in the world had as awful of a smell as Mama, and he loved it.

Once Mavis felt Robert's crown enter her tunnel, she sank all the way down. The first penetration of her beautiful man's dick into her aged pussy set her off in her first orgasm without any extra help at all. Mavis's mouth fell open while she creamed as she hadn't done for days.

When Mama sat all the way down and dropped her belly, Robert found himself trapped. She hadn't waited for him to get his hands clear, and now his arms were buried under hot and sweaty woman up to his biceps. The senior citizen began to orgasm immediately, and Robert felt her evacuate what seemed like a liter of thick cunt slime all over his cock and hands. The hard squeezing of her ancient pussy on his dick was almost unbearably pleasurable.

Mama began to grind her wide and deep pelvis back and forth, smearing all of that nasty old-woman cum around and sliding her heavy ass cheeks over the entire length of Robert's thighs. Her bottom was not only very wide, but stuck out so far behind her that not even his knees were able to escape its conforming grasp anymore. She'd just gained that much more weight since they'd met.

"Mmm. I've missed this, Boy," Mavis told her mount. She needed him to empty her tits in the worst way, but she wanted another kiss first. Leaning forward and smashing her girthy stomach against and around him, Mavis grasped his head and plundered his mouth for a good while, whimpering softly at the sensation.

Once she had her fill, she lifted a long, gravity-distended breast in each hand and presented the spherical lower sections to him, the bottoms of her tits actually hard to the touch with how full they were. "I hope you're hungry, because I think I've got gallons in here and I need it all out. Open up, Boy. Drink from Mama."

Robert dutifully opened his mouth and Mama wasted no time at all shoving one of long and hard, conical pitch-black nipples deep enough into his mouth that it almost triggered his gag reflex.

With ease of long practice, Robert began the powerful, rhythmic sucking that would drain her breasts of the gooey quasi-liquid they constantly generated.

After only a few sucks, the thick, sour milk erupted from every duct in her nipple with such force that he nearly choked on the cloying substance. Robert swallowed frantically, trying to get it all down. Still more came.

Mavis creamed again as she fucked her boy's cock inside of her while he drank from her faucet. The nearly unbearable tightness and discomfort of her right breast had lessened to an acceptable level for the moment, but her left was still in agony. She yanked her titty away from Robert's face and slotted her other long nipple cleanly into his orifice.

The problem was that now that Robert had started her flow, her first nipple continued to spray the thick near-milk from the interior of her massive breast everywhere.

Mavis didn't even care about the mess she was making, the relief of being drained after so many days actually made her eyes tear up. She pointed that gushing nipple at Robert and squeezed her meaty flesh, losing its temporary firmness at an astounding rate with the evacuation of her dairy.

Robert dutifully suckled her other nipple but felt Mama begin to spray him all along the side of his body, coating him in a layer of hot, thick, clinging tit-snot. The smell of sour, rancid milk almost managed to overpower Mama's armpits and pussy. Still, Robert was helpless to do anything but drink from her tap and try and ignore the nauseous feeling in his stomach.

Out of the corner of his eye, past the curve of Mama's dark round breast, he saw her lift her other tit up and towards his face. The spraying-in-all-directions nipple was forced into his mouth alongside the one already in there. The two of Mama's gushing nips, as close to each other as possible, were so obscenely thick at their bases that Robert found his lips stretched tight around their girth.

Robert had to clench his eyes shut to keep any of the milk from blinding him, as she'd sprayed his face but good wrestling her giant, sagging titties into position.

There was just enough room between the sweaty ebony breasts for him to draw a breath through his nose. Robert sucked those nipples and swallowed, but there was too much milk. He could hardly keep up with only one malfunctioning ooze factory, two filled him to overflowing. Fermented dairy began to push out of his mouth between the elderly woman's forceful spigots in clumps.

Mavis sighed in pleasure as she got her second nipple back into the boy's mouth. Still she humped against his crotch, smashing her clit against him and moving his cock in and out of her pussy just enough to feel great. She could feel all the creamy discharge from her multiple orgasms spreading out from her cunt to the bottoms of her ass and the undersides of her legs and belly. It felt like she'd coated Robert in a thick layer of greasy oil, but she found it much easier to slide her heavy body back and forth the more the two of them were lubricated.

She couldn't believe her tits weren't empty yet. She didn't have this problem the other time she'd been without Robert. Either her production went up like her weight had, or that one extra day meant all the difference.

Smart money was on her just making more milk now than then. After all, she was fatter and stinkier than ever before, why wouldn't her other hormone problems ramp up as well?

Finally, after a time in which she'd had a chorus of oozing orgasms, Mavis felt her breasts had been emptied out. Pulling both of her nipples from the white boy's mouth slowly and gently, she took stock.

Robert was covered in yellow-tinted breast milk from his hair to where her belly rested around his waist. Underneath that barrier, she could feel that he was coated in her cum from his waist to his knees. She'd smeared it down his legs and up his body one thrust at a time.

"Boy, I nearly coated you from head to toe in Mama," she commented.

Robert could feel the thick milk cling to him from his hair to his waist, the thick consistency making the tit-goo cling in place rather than drip down. Under her belly all the way down he could feel her old lady cum coating him. It was even slowly creeping down past his knees where she'd shoved it backward in her humping. When she then stated what he felt, that she'd painted him in her bodily fluids, Robert couldn't hold back any longer and the pressure in his groin abruptly let go. Robert came silently up and into the dark skinned grandmother who's immense body pinned him down and who's cum and milk he was wearing.

Mavis stayed immobile on Robert's lap as she felt him cum up and inside of her. She grinned broadly as while his cum didn't give her another orgasm, it still felt really, really good. Mavis wasn't done with him though. Not by a long shot. She had four whole days of no Robert to make up for, and her old fat body was still crying out for more of him.

Easing off of the man, she looked at the mess she had made of him. He couldn't have been more gooey had she shoved his entire body up to his knees into her oozy cunt. "Stand up Boy, carefully now," she cautioned.

Once he was upright, Mavis gathered the towels he'd been sitting on, and finding a dry corner of the bottom one carefully wiped his eyes clear. Once he could see again, she smiled at his heavy-lidded expression.

"I ain't done with you yet. Go on, get yo'self in the shower now, rinse all that mess off."

Robert wandered to the bathroom without a word as Mavis tried to wipe some of her smeared cum from between and behind her legs. She had to do it in short spurts, she stank to high-heaven and there was only so long she could hold her breath.

******

Robert walked into Mavis's bedroom still damp and smelling of his body wash. Mama herself was splayed out on her bed, waiting for him impatiently.

"Mama... can I try something new?" Robert wondered.

"'Course you can, Boy. What's the thing?" As if Mavis would deny him anything. She'd do anything for Robert. Anything his little heart desired.

"Um, can you raise your arm and lift your boob off of your side?"

Mavis dully raised the arm closest to him, baring the thick forest of wet, odorous armpit hair. With her other hand, she rolled her breast from where it sagged down to her side up her chest. She had to pull it up and quickly get a new hold further down to get the entirety upright. It took Mavis four rapid adjustments to completely move her giant breast.

Robert snuggled into her side, his face in just the right position that the source of her powerful heady body odor was right there in front of him. "You can let your boob down again, Mama. Thank you."

Mavis's breast rolled down, draping heavily over Robert's arm and back. He slung his leg over her massive thigh against her bulging fat stomach to brace himself, and went for it. Robert sucked as much of her wet, stiff armpit hair into his mouth as he could and tried to suck the sweat off.

She tasted just like she smelled, only salty as hell. The taste and scent of her too-powerful body odor was everything Robert had hoped for, and as a bonus she was still sweating. He moaned into her flabby pit and clutched at her bulbous belly.

Mavis shifted. She didn't understand what he liked about this, but then again she didn't get what he liked about anything to do with her. She absently rolled her belly to the side, and Robert's leg drifted inward to nearly press against her wet pussy. She then let go and her big belly rolled back into place, wedging the entirety of Robert's thigh in the crevice between her stomach and thigh.

The immense elderly black woman relaxed, cuddling with her handsome man as he held her and sucked at her bushy armpit. Now that her tits didn't hurt any longer and she'd gotten so many good orgasms, the need for him had lessened but not vanished. Her want of Robert never really completely left her. Still, she could wait until her boy had taken his fill.

She felt him move away from her bushy, rank underarm and shift the long and sagging breast draped all the way over his side and down his back upright to get at the underside.

Robert ran his tongue into the fold on the underside of Mama's massive tit, lapping up the salty, pungent boob-sweat trapped there. It was nice of Mama to indulge him like this, but it was time he got back to doing something that would actually feel good for her. Pulling his leg out of the sweat-slick fat folds of her bulging belly and thigh, Robert struggled out of the steep mattress depression Mama's weight caused.

Getting to his knees, he expressed his gratitude. "Thank you for that, Mama. What would you like now?"

Mavis grinned lustily at the beautiful white boy kneeling at her side. Her two fat hands grasped her massive stomach and pulled it up her body, revealing the bushy, still-oozing cunt hidden underneath. "I want you to eat this old pussy until you're hard again, and then I want you to fuck me, Boy. I need more of your dick."

Robert knee-walked to between her legs, wedging himself in-between the thick bulges of her inner thighs, nearly army crawling forward to the forest of gooey, bristley pubic hair and the reeking, oozing gash within. The bulk of her vast legs was so enormous that even with Mama having propped and spread her thighs, Robert still had to fight against their press to reach her innermost place.

Robert languidly lapped at the overly fat granny's pussy, slurping up all of her slop and lashing his tongue over her chubby clit. As much as he'd eaten out Jenny, even on their last morning together she didn't stink or taste bad enough for him to really enjoy it. Mama's rancid old vagina delivered what he'd been craving in spades.

Robert felt Mama's thighs quiver where he was pressed tightly between them, and he sealed his mouth to her cunt as best as he could through her bush, as she poured a wave of incredibly sour, insanely musky pussy-cream straight into his mouth. He swallowed it with relish, feeling it cling to every surface of his mouth and throat on the way down.

Judging himself hard enough, Robert fought his way up and out of Mama's fat, only the fact that she was slippery with her stinky sweat allowed him to escape. He stroked his cock and gazed over the expanse of her mountainous bulges, the dark black skin stretched tight over her girth, to see her exited eyes as she realized he was ready for fucking again.

Robert wanted face-to-face sex, though. "Hold on one second, Mama. I'll be right back."

He raced to their bathroom, scrubbing his face down and gurgling with mouthwash. Twice. Then he drank a little bit of it, just in case.

Hurrying back to his partner, Robert froze in indecision for a moment. Finally deciding that his cock could wait for a moment, Robert took the opportunity to kiss Mama again while his mouth was clean. He propped himself on his arms over her head from where he kneeled at her side, and pressed his lips to hers.

Mavis gasped as the handsome white boy slipped his tongue into her mouth, and kissed her lustily. She wasn't expecting more kissing, but she loved it so. Mavis and Robert wrestled their tongues together for a moment before Mavis bullied his back into his mouth. Robert mentally shrugged and sucked on her wet muscley appendage, drinking down her coffee and cigarette laden saliva.

Once he had his fill of her mouth, Robert fought his way back between her legs, shoving his cock into her entirely receptive hole in one powerful stroke. Once he was all the way inside, Robert laid himself over the soft expanse of her protruding stomach.

Face-to-face with Mama didn't actually mean they were face-to-face. They were too close in height, and with Robert curved around her gigantic belly his face only reached her sternum.

Cleaning himself up was more of a courtesy than anything, he didn't want her to have to smell his breath after going down on her. Robert loved the smell and taste, for sure, but Mama couldn't stand it at all.

He began to thrust, the flared crown of his dick pulling copious amounts of her vaginal secretions out of her pussy with every pass.

"Ohhh, you don't know how much I've been needing this, Boy," Mama commented to him, unable to help her plump lips from forming a silly, satisfied grin.

Heaving one giant breast in each hand, she slapped the wet empty milk bags against the sides of his head and held them there. She stared down the divide of her breasts, Robert's face only barely visible as her tits had completely covered the rest of his head and neck.

They stared into each other's eyes as Robert pistoned his tool in and out of her slimy cavern, every impact causing a wave of motion to travel throughout Mavis's immense body. Slow and steady Robert fucked his elderly neighbor, and she made appreciative noises down at him that he could barely hear through the sound-proofing of her mammaries. Robert could feel her titty-sweat soak into his hair, wetting his entire head down past capacity. Her sour skin excretions began to drip down his face and neck.

Mavis crawled her fingers up to where her pointed nipples were, not wanting to remove the wrap from Robert's head. Once she had them in her grasp, she pinched the hard, wrinkled protrusions as tightly as she could, setting her off into one last creamy orgasm. The clenching of her nasty snatch sent Robert over the edge.

After they'd cleaned up a little, Mavis cooked them supper, and they sat side-by-side holding hands like teenagers as they ate. They watched TV for a couple of hours, Robert cuddled into Mama's side beneath her odorous armpit, still as naked as they had been. Robert didn't watch a single second of it, he had simply closed his eyes and breathed her in.

Then it was time for bed. Mavis crawled into the center of her bed, laid down, and moved her tits out from under her to the sides so she could sleep without smashing them.

She spread her fat thighs as far as she could, then reached back and with a hand grasping each of her truly gigantic ass cheeks, spread them apart. The mountainous orbs peeled from each other, widening the deep valley between them for her boy to rest in.

Robert crawled between her legs, turned sideways, and fought his body upward through the press of her thighs and her ass. Robert grasped the bedsheet and pulled it up and over his head. Then he simply wedged his entire head down deep into Mama's awful crack, the shiny chub-rub glistening with sweat and skin oils from the meager light from the bedside lamp making it through the thin white bedsheet. The canyon smelled nearly overpoweringly of her asshole, and Robert felt his entire body relax.