Stank Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tightened her grip on his wrists and leaned up, reburying his face on her tits. Robert had to wiggle his face from side to side, parting her breast flesh to making an airway.

"No, no, white boy. I finally caught myself my very own fuck toy. I'm not letting you go until I'm good and fucked, hear?" she told her helpless playmate. She tried to keep the smile out of her voice, but failed miserably.

Robert blinked, before a slight grin crept up on him. "This is one of your fantasies? Holding down a white guy and using him?"

Jenny nodded quickly. "Yeah. If you could, you know, pretend to struggle a little, but not really try to get away? That'd be really good for me."

Robert tried to play along. "Jenny, please!" he pleaded, "I promise I won't tell anyone, but please, stop!" He weakly tugged his arms, and rocked his torso a bit. He felt her tight pussy tighten further as she clenched his cock in the grip of her orgasm, hurried along by Robert indulging her fantasy.

To be honest, as strong as she was and with her advantageous position, Robert would really have had to put everything he had into getting away if he really needed to, and he wasn't sure that would even be enough.

Her pelvis impacted his, throwing all of the considerable weight in her ass into him. His face was smothered in the greasy, sweaty bulk of her breasts, and her armpits opened up as she held his arms over her head. Robert focused on her odors and widely smiling face, and found himself actually enjoying being held down and used. This was nothing like Tennessee, this was completely consensual.

"Nothin' doin', Boy. I got you right where I want you." She put more strength into fucking herself with his cock, and her big ass shifted up her back a little on the uptick, and added momentum to the downswing. Every impact made the abused mattress springs creak.

"I don't know what I did wrong! Please let me go!" he tried. He hadn't really planned any kind of script, as this was sprung on him out of the blue. Robert tried his best to play along, but there just wasn't much to draw from that wasn't emotionally painful.

"Shut up, Boy," she told him, and adjusted her torso to slide one of her nipples into his mouth. Robert was thankful he didn't have to try to come up with any more dialog, and instead focused on suckling the thick nub between his lips. While not as long or thick as Mama's nipples, Jenny's were still oversized compared to any other woman. He weakly tugged his hands again.

Jenny's eyes rolled back into her head as she creamed all over that beautiful white dick again. Robert playing along with the fantasy she'd harbored since she was thirteen was more than she ever had hoped for. Thirty five years of masturbating to the fantasy didn't even compare to living the real thing.

The suction on her nipple was powerful almost to the point of pain. Jenny had no idea how he could suck that hard, but if he didn't cum soon she may need to make him stop.

Or switch to her other titty. That was probably the better option.

She held out long enough that he came without her needing to pry him from her tit. She squeezed that beautiful white cock as tightly as she could with her seldom used pussy walls, feeling each and every flex as he unloaded his hot semen into her.

She spread two fingers to the outside of her fat beef flaps and held them together as she pulled off of her white boy, trapping all that jizz inside. Then she shuffled up his body until her full cunt was right over his mouth. "You okay with this?" she checked.

Robert stared at the plump black pussy lips, tightly pinched together by her fingers, barely holding everything he'd just deposited in her behind those doors. It wasn't his favorite thing to do, but it wouldn't be the first time either. "Sure." He was sure he owed her much more than this for helping him out with his sleep situation.

Jenny wasted no time in removing her hand and dropping her gooey cunt to Robert's mouth. She felt his cum ooze from her snatch, and helped it along by cumming herself, the creamy orgasm washing it completely out of her. Yet another fantasy that was so much better in real life. Just making it happen for real had caused her to orgasm one last time without any additional stimulation at all.

Jenny rested on the boy's face for a moment, enjoying the way he gently lapped at her satiated pussy. She'd cum more times in this one encounter than she had in the last three years, and was tapped out. The tongue bath down there still felt pleasant enough that she simply let him keep at it for a minute before sliding back to sit on his chest and actually see his face.

His face was completely messy, her creamy cum smeared all around his face, and for just a moment she felt a little embarrassed at how messy her cooch got when she orgasmed. A flood of white cream, every single time. Since Robert wasn't complaining about it, she wasn't going to try to apologize. "You hungry Boy?" she asked him. She was starving, herself. All that fucking really worked up an appetite.

Robert blinked up at her. "Uh, I guess?" He really wasn't, having swallowed so much of her pussy juices and cum that his hunger had been more or less abated. However he also knew from hard experience that he needed to get real food into him or the stomach ache he'd get would be nearly unbearable.

Jenny reached down to his face and smeared her cum around his skin a little before reluctantly getting off of him. She was going to make him the very best meal she was capable of, she owed him at least that much for indulging her fantasies.

******

Jenny woke up to the alarm, reaching over to silence her phone yet being very careful to not disturb the man sleeping between her legs.

Every exhale of Robert's lungs blew hot air across her mound, and it was strangely erotic to her.

She wasn't used to having all of that extra body heat in the bed with her, and didn't think about only sleeping in a sheet to help dissipate it. Underneath the sheet, duvet, and quilt, she'd sweated all night long to the point that not only the bedsheets but also herself and her partner were soaking wet. If only she wasn't so exhausted by the time they went to bed, she may have noticed before falling asleep.

But she was just that tired, and she didn't know until it was far too late. As in, that very moment.

Jenny flung the covers back, exposing her naked skin to the blessedly cool air of the bedroom, and startled her bedmate into action.

As Robert frantically lapped at her slightly sore pussy, Jenny relaxed into the pillow. Her full bladder could wait for a few minutes more, she decided.

She palmed the back of his head, more just to touch him than to keep him in place. Still, the possessive maneuver got her motor running in a hurry, and it didn't take much longer for her first orgasm of the day to spill forth.

She really, really had to pee after that, and there was something involving that she'd always wanted to try.

"Robert? Could you go lay in the bathtub please?" Calling him 'Boy' and ordering his obedient self around, while very sexy and a really, really fun game, didn't feel right this morning. She'd have to think about that later.

Robert blinked sleepily, and rubbed one eye with a knuckle. He pulled himself upright and shuffled to the bathroom, licking his lips to enjoy any smeared cream left from her orgasm.

The porcelain of the bathtub was startlingly cold after a night under all of those covers. He was completely coated with her sweat though, and it was a turn-on to be wearing her excretions, so he grinned despite the discomfort.

He looked up as Jenny stepped to the bathtub and looked down at him for a moment, before turning around and sitting down.

Her thighs rested on the lip of the tub, her entire ass hanging over the edge and hovering over Robert's chest as women learn to do with a public toilet. Her wide hip was nearly touching his face, just an inch down and perhaps four inches up. Then he felt the first hot drops fall to splatter on his chest.

Robert stared down his chest as the dripping picked up pace into a short-burst stream that impacted his chest and splattered in all directions from the force. Jenny grunted, shifted her stance a little, and let loose.

The older black woman's urine stream came with such force and volume that it impacted her pussy lips and sprayed in a wide circle, much like a sprinkler head. From the top of his head to his crotch, Robert was coated in the rank, concentrated morning pee of the daughter of his best friend/fuck buddy.

Robert kept his eyes clenched shut and wondered at the sheer amount of piss the woman was expelling. Surely she had a bladder the size of a milk jug, for it seemed like over the course of a couple of minutes she'd painted him with over a gallon of her urine.

Eventually, she tapered off, and Robert chanced cracking an eyelid open for a second to watch her shake her pelvis, getting what clinging drops she could off from her body.

Robert found that she warmed the porcelain bathtub up nicely with all of that hot liquid, truth be told.

"Was that okay?" Jenny cringed, now that the deed was done.

Robert resisted trying to clear his eyes. He had just as much salty, pungent urine dripping down his hands as he had running over his face. "Another fantasy?" he guessed.

"Yeah. Marking my white boy as my territory, you know, like a she-wolf," she embarrassedly explained.

Robert laughed softly. "Consider me good and marked. Twice over, even. Do me a favor and turn on the shower before you go?" Robert didn't want to try and find the knobs blindly.

Jenny let out the breath she didn't realize she was holding. Pissing all over him while he was half-awake, and he just laughed afterward? There wasn't another man like Robert in the entire world, she decided. As long as she stayed clear of his stated no-go limits, it seemed he was down for any and everything. All she had to do was not clean her body for a few days, and let him sleep between her legs at night.

It was the best trade of favors she'd ever been a part of.

Turning on the shower for Robert, she thoroughly brushed her teeth then pranced away to start his breakfast with the biggest spring in her step she'd ever had. Jenny was bound and determined to get a hell of a goodbye kiss. If they had time, she was going to give him a goodbye blowjob, too.

******

Mavis groaned as she waddled her massive frame to her apartment door.

The trip for the funeral had been awful, even discounting the fact that she watched yet another friend be buried.

Without Robert tending to her needs, she found herself masturbating three times a day just to take the edge off. Then there was the matter of her breasts.

Her tits were so full that they ached to the point of actual pain, were hard to the touch and nearly constantly dripping. She was sure that the toilet paper she'd stuffed into her bra cups had soaked all the way through before the bus ride was even halfway over.

She tried to squeeze the milk out, but her titties stubbornly held it all inside, except for the constant drip she'd started on the third day. Nothing she did would increase the flow. She spent money she shouldn't have on a breast pump, but her nipples were too thick and long to fit into the suction cup. The cup made for normal women was useless for her.

As a last resort, she lifted her hard and painful breast to her own mouth to try and suck it out herself. She couldn't suck as powerfully as her boy could with all of his practice at it, and only the few drops that would have leaked out anyway made it into her mouth. The taste of her own disgusting breast milk nearly made her vomit and she gave up rather quickly.

She had hours before Robert would come to her after work, and she needed him so badly. Not only for relief in both her breasts and pussy, but just because she missed him. Lordy, did she ever miss her boy.

The bus trip was ever so long, and hot, and she'd worked up even more of a sweat walking to her home and up the stairs. Robert should be pleased, she was already quite rank. Mavis had an idea to get her smell even worse for her boy. He'd like that.

Opening her apartment door, she spied her youngest child sitting at her table with a cup of untouched coffee between her hands, looking far less happy and relaxed than she expected her to be after four days with Robert.

******

Jenny sat at her mother's kitchen table, staring into the coffee she'd poured herself an hour earlier but had yet to drink any of.

The four days she'd spent with Robert had been the best days she'd ever had.

The sex was out of this world. Almost nothing was out of bounds, and anything she wanted to do Robert was happy, eager even, to play along with.

She'd draped him over her lap as promised and spanked that tight ass until the color turned from white to red. She'd rode his face until her hips gave out. Held him down and had her way with him whenever she felt like it.

Pissed on him when the mood struck her, both on his body and even in his mouth. Licked his ass more than once. Massaged him from the bottoms of his feet to the top of his head, just to feel on his hard pale body. Tasted every inch of his defined, delicious muscles. Anything she wanted, he had both promised and delivered.

But then, as if the best fucking of her life wasn't enough, he had to go and be the nicest, most respectful man she'd ever known.

He never raised his voice. Appreciated her cooking for him to the point of embarrassment. Generous with hugs and kisses... Lord, could that white boy kiss. Jenny found herself just sticking her tongue into his mouth so often she had to actually hold herself back a little.

The reason that Jennifer Clarabelle sat and stared into the black liquid morosely was that she only realized once Robert had left for work after their final night together that she'd fallen for him. Maybe not all the way just yet, but it was far more than simple lust now.

She'd actually made Robert late for work that morning. He ate her out after she'd woken up, and then she flipped him over and rode that gorgeous white boy to an even better orgasm. Took her morning piss into his mouth, and then joined him in the shower.

That shower was four days in coming, and though Jenny kept her promise to herself not to bathe so as to get as stank as possible for Robert, showering with him was the last thing to be marked off of her fantasy checklist. She was very attentive in washing every inch of his body, and he was just as attentive washing her.

It had gotten her so worked up she'd pressed him against the shower wall, hiked one leg up to rest her foot on Mama's safety rail, and fucked him where he stood. She briefly worried that she might have cracked his pelvis, she worked him over so hard.

Breakfast, a blowjob, and a salad-tossing directly afterward had seen him leaving for work an entire half-hour late, despite Jenny setting the alarm early to prevent that very thing.

She looked up as the front door opened, and her mother shuffled sideways through the doorway. "Hey, Mama," she greeted.

Jenny didn't rise to hug her. She and her brothers were well aware of how badly their mother smelled at all times, and hugs were just not a thing that happened any longer.

"Jennifer," Mavis greeted back. "I expected you to be happier than this, did it not go all that well?"

Jenny gathered her thoughts as Mavis pulled a pair of chairs on the other side of the table out and together to rest her giant ass into. She sank into them with a grateful groan.

"It went better than anything I'd ever dreamed," Jenny admitted. "Mama... what's wrong with him?"

Mavis ran her sausage-like fingers over the tabletop in thought. "Now don't you ever go telling anybody this, especially Robert his-self. Boy's humiliated about it."

"Couple years ago, Robert Grier got kidnapped by two trailer-trash cunts down in Tennessee. Them bitches was hairy, and stanky, and they kept him tied up and in a cage and treated him like a dog when they wasn't fucking him. It done broke him a little bit inside."

Mavis took in the enraged expression on her daughter's face and nodded. "That there was how I felt when I heard about it. But in a way I'm thankful, because if them womens didn't break him like that, I wouldn't have him."

Jenny wiped the angry tears from her eyes. "So that's why he has to sleep like that?"

"Mm-hm. Only way the boy can get good rest at all nowadays. It went well for you and him, then?"

Jenny looked at the ceiling and shook her head a little. "I think I'm falling in love," she whispered.

Mavis's eyes began to water as well. "He's very easy to love, isn't he? Robert just needs a special kind of woman who can understand his needs... Please don't take him from me," she finished with a whispered plea.

"Mama..."

"That boy is the one bright spot in this old fat woman's life. I ain't got much time left, Jennifer. Let me have him for the rest of it."

"I wouldn't... I... what do I do?" Jenny pleaded, desperate for any kind of solution.

Mavis thought furiously. Robert was going to need Jennifer after she was gone. Truthfully, the idea of Robert and Jennifer taking care of each other warmed her heart something awful. "Why don't you come down to visit for the weekend here and there. I'm sure Robert would be happy to have you spend the night at his place."

Jenny slowly nodded. She'd have to rearrange her work schedule, but whatever. It's not like a Walmart cashier had a pressing need to work weekends anyway. She had enough seniority to make the switch.

"Good. Now if you want to make the boy happy, don't you shave anything at all anymore, hear? Get you good and stanky before you show up, and Robert will be as happy as a pig in the deep mud."

"Thank you, Mama. Thank you. I love you."

Mavis rose from her chairs to get herself a cup of coffee, satisfied. "I love you too, child."

******

Mavis turned the heat back down to a reasonable level. Robert would be showing up in the next twenty minutes and she'd made herself as sweaty and smelly for him as she could in the time she had.

Waddling to her bedroom, she peeled the pair of soaked sweatshirts from her massive torso, before peeling the two pairs of equally wet sweatpants down her legs.

Lifting one sweaty, low hanging ebony breast to check, the water balloon she'd rolled over her nipple like a condom had expanded to the size of a softball with the steady dripping of her rancid breast milk. The elastic ring on the end grasping her hard, wrinkled protrusion was the only thing holding the heavy bag on. She chuckled a little at the absurdity before carefully pinching it closed and pulling it off, tying it tight and setting it down. Her other breast had an equally full water balloon hanging from the tip.

Pulling on her bathrobe, she gathered her balloons and deposited them in the kitchen trashcan. Mavis lit a cigarette, as her excitement and pleasant anxiety began to mount. Only a few more minutes, and then she'd have her man here. She was already wet with more than sweat at the thought.

******

Robert forced himself not to run.

He'd really enjoyed his time with Jenny, there was no doubt about that. There was something there, more than just really good, adventurous sex. He hoped he'd see her again someday.

Even with the confusing connection with her daughter, he found that he still really missed Mavis. He cut his post-workday workout short and hurried through his shower, knowing that the massive black granny was waiting for him in her home. He hoped she'd missed him as much as he missed her.

Walking faster as the door to 219 came into view, he rushed to the apartment and knocked rapidly, as though a faster knock would somehow get the door open that much quicker.