All Comments on 'Star Ch. 05'

by c8er2u

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
more more more more

i just finished the series and it was great, had heart , pain , and to syill a line everything in between , know brian linds and adrien need storie especialy brian and lindsay

pmpktypmpktyalmost 14 years ago
what?!

What happened between Star and Brian? I'm hoping that Brian gets a story because she told him to fuck off and he wasn't heard from again. I hope he doesn't stay with that Lindsay chick and that the connection they felt was tequila

honeybreehoneybreealmost 14 years ago
Great Story, LOVED it from start to finish! One word....SEQUAL! Too many....

Loose ends!!!!! What will become of the hottie that is Aiden? Is he going to find someone new to love and get his own story? Are Star and Brian ever going to be friends again? What in the world was wrong with Brian to treat Star that way over a basic slut (i.e. Lindsay)? Is Brian ever going to be happy? When is Star and Mikey going to get married? To many questions left hanging.....

I love that it came full circle for Star and Mikey. The sex was great and amazing between them and the chemistry was off the charts so glad that they are FINALLY together. I found myself rooting for them, laughing at Star hailing a cab and running to see her man *despite the footwear...lol* and a bit sad that the friendship ended between Brian and Star and that poor Aiden got left out. PLEASE make a sequal for either Brian and Aiden, oh hell maybe BOTH!!! Aiden seems like a alpha, sexy and cool character to not have his own story! Just a thought...hint hint...lol. They both needs some new love in their life and someone new to help fill the gap that Star left behind! Would love to see that each character from Mikey and Star, Brian and Aiden standing together happy to close this entire story.

However, I glad Star told Brian off! I mean it is one thing to be mad at Star but to literally pushed her against the fridge and manhand her....wow! Sorry, but Brian lost cool points especially over a whore like Lindsay who seems to bounce around from dick to dick whenever the wind blows. Sucks that a friendship ended over it but Brian had no right to put his hands on Star. I hope you expand more on his story or give us insight into the way he acted. But as of now, I was glad that Star wash her hands of him!

Your such a wonder writer and I truly enjoyed this story from start to finish! The characters are great and amazing and highly thought out of and developed. Your stories was worth th wait! Can't see what you will cook up next but please continue to write because your so good at it!

honeybreehoneybreealmost 14 years ago
oops...typo

meant Adrian not Aiden *sorry sex and the city 2 on the brain... ;)

UCJUCJalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful!

Loved the story, characters and song selections (A Song For You! Genius). I agree with the previous posters. I need to know what happens with everyone. Your characters are just to strong for things to end here! If not a sequel can we at least have an epilogue? I have so many unanswered questions. Did Brian ruin his friendship w/Star for true love or momentary lust (I'm hoping for lust because I'm not a fan of Lindsay)? Where's Adrian's happy ending (he's earned it)? The fact that I feel like I have a vested interest in the lives of your characters is a true testament to the greatness of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for finishing this story. There is such amazing chemistry and a deep bond between Star and Micah. I'm so happy that they got their happy ending. :) Adrian definetely deserves his own story. He sounds like an absolute sweetheart and I hope, as I think most of your readers do, that you will revisit his character as you continue writing. I really really liked Brian until he put his hands on Star. I don't care how irrational or angry Star may have been, she is your friend and you don't fucking disrespect her in front of someone you just met no matter how fucking deep the connection is. I'm so disappointed in him but I do hope you write more about him too. It would be interesting to read about the origins of his temper (being Irish with red hair just doesn't fly with me sry) and overdeveloped saviour complex, his sense of wanting to save damsels in distress. Your amazing prowess as an author is evident in mine and your readers' reaction to your work. Please write more soon. Thank you for sharing!! =) Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
*****

Well done.

eroticanewbieeroticanewbiealmost 14 years ago
hooked on star and micah

c8er2u - what an amazing job! all the characters were so real and genuine, especially star and micah - how perfect were they. although the road was a bit bumpy, i'm always a sucker for a happy ending. please please please continue this story. like others have said, this just screams for a sequel. but in the mean time even though i just ready star from beginning to end i'm about to read it all over again. bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

im at work crying right now..lol..this story was my fav of ALL TIME! You HAVE to contiune writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Beautiful!

Very beautifully written! Would love to read more from you in the future. I'll be waiting on Brian's and Adrian's story with bated breath!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it :)

This definitely deserves more reads!

keikei2keikei2almost 14 years ago
loved it

this was my 3rd time reading "Star" and i luv it everytime i read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I loved it

I wish Star and Brian's relationship did not end. But that is real. Sometimes we find who our real friends are in different ways and circumstances. He really did not have to get physical with her. Your writing reminded me of another of my favorite writers on Literotica-huelust.

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
loved it!!!

more writing from you i hope. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hmm

did star cross a line with bri...yup she pretty much jump that line, but Brian shattered it by putting his hands on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please, please, please

consider writing an epilogue! It was so scary for Mikey to get in this relationship, it'd be great to have a follow up to this fairytale ending. Also, what about Brian? They were both wrong and at least he tried to apologize.

As a side note, Adrian is hot as shit! It'd be awesome if he had his own tale..

I LOVE this story! Thank you so much for finishing it!

Tierra22Tierra22over 13 years ago
wow

That was awesome and I really enjoyed the whole series. This chapter by far is the HOTTEST chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
okay

so pretty much your workis amazing!! but you need to work on the whole brian and star fight. they both acted like spolied brats and granted star was angry but she needs to make amends on the mess. she was selfish and pig-headed on the whole fight and quite frankly you made me as the reader go from empathy for star to extreme dislike. which proves that you having amazing talent once again, that being said i hope you will not stop with this series as it can continue in many ways.

SashasworldSashasworldover 12 years ago
Uhmmm

So I'm dissapointed, I feel like there are too many loose ends. What about Brian & Lindsay? & these two should at least have gotten an epilogue. Plus there were slot of hard-to-ignore mistakes. AND we only got ONE sex scene. Just ONE detailed one. This could've been better. But as it was the storyline was ok

emj417emj417about 12 years ago

Very good--thank you!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago

This story was the bomb diggity!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
UGH!

Fuck Brian! She shoulda stabbed his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Too many loose endings and please get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
songstress

Loved how you incorporated the songs. Glad her and Micah worked it out. Please give Adrian his own story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
absolutely amazing!!!

There's nothing more i can say...im so happy for them. And you ky friend have a wonderful taste music!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userc8er2u@c8er2u
I'm back heaux! 😋 Challenging myself to write something! Anything! I plan to use this as a place to work out my rough drafts so expect something new soon!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Star Ch. 04 Previous Part
Star Series Info