Star Sky - Protostar

Story Info
Theia performs her duties despite the struggles she faces.
20.3k words
4
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tin2rh7
tin2rh7
1 Followers

-Theia the Prophecies and the Prophets

***This is the story as how Ravenna was found at the Black Hole and why Freya awakened in Deletron

Prophecy has become important to the living beings; the elements included. The gods also look up to the prophecies because they wanted to know what is in store in the future. Each and everyone have their own reasons for wanting to foresee what is ahead, but for most it is about power. Not everyone has access to the true future, not even the Goddess of Time. It is the Dark Element who holds the true prophecies, and it is only him who has the accurate account of it. His ability is shared by the Goddess of Prophecy, Theia; however, it is not as accurate as his.

Before Theia became a High Spire goddess, she was a goddess who holds the prophecies in place. She was righteous and just. Theia has her own overseers and the other realms have their own prophets. It is because the gift of prophecy is open for all. However, Theia is the only living being who has the most accurate prophecy reading. Many gods admire her and many were jealous of her. She does watch the future, but it is not where she wanted to dwell. It is not where her happiness is. Theia was the friendliest goddess with an optimistic personality. She does not want to bother herself with the future. For that reason, the Air element loved her.

While Theia was exploring the universe; finding new beings she could befriend, Aero appears before her. "Oh! An element!" Theia exclaims. "It is the first time that I have encountered one." Aero smiles at Theia and blesses her. "Dear Goddess, I am fond of you. If you do not mind, I would like to ask for your time. Come and explore my element." The friendly goddess was thrilled. "Wow! That's awesome. I will not refuse your invitation." Aero then asks for Theia's hand and Theia gives it without hesitation. Aero enters Theia's core and there Theia saw everything that she could do if she wielded the air element. "Do not be shy, dear goddess, you can try whatever skill that you want."

Theia was grateful. She was at first shy to try, but as she did, she starts enjoying it, and eventually came to love it. Theia was busy defying gravity and hurling gust of wind everywhere, until she creates tornadoes. "Oh, that was dangerous." Theia comments and rests. Aero was happy that he has pleased the goddess.

Aero parts from Theia and asks the goddess about herself. "I am Theia, the Goddess of Prophecy." With that answer, Aero was saddened. He knows that the Goddess of Prophecy should belong to the Dark Element, because Kradde is the master of prophecies. "Why do you frown?" Asks the goddess, but Aero does not answer. "Come on, we both had fun. Can I have you as my innate?" Theia continues to speak with Aero, but Aero hesitates. "I would like that, dear goddess, but you must belong to a different element because of the skills that you possess."

Theia thinks about Aero's statement. "Oh, I see. It's about the prophecies isn't it? I do not really wish to hold such knowledge, but it so happened that it was given to me. No worries, I will still uphold my duties as the Goddess of Prophecy." Aero notices the sadness in Theia's eyes. "You know, Aero, given a chance, I would have been someone else, but I am sure that there is a reason for everything. Now, dear element, will you let me have you? You made me very happy. Looking at the future is dull and boring, but with you, everything lightens." Aero was surprised with the goddess' statement. He does not want to be hasty on having Theia wield him, and so he advices her. "Dear goddess, I will return. It is for your own good. I want you to continue exploring the universe and the other elements. When you are through, and you still want me, call me, then I will appear before you, and bless you with my element."

Theia understands what Aero was telling her. "Alright, I will heed your advice, but do promise that you will answer my call." Aero blows a gentle breeze at Theia. "Yes, dear goddess. I will." Aero then bids Theia goodbye and Theia does the same. She could not stop but think about the Air element. "He is right. I will go ahead and explore the other elements. Being the Goddess of Prophecy, I must have broad knowledge about things."

Aero happily returns to the Magic Realm. His fellow elements knew that he was a light and bubbly element, but this time he was extra elated. "What is it that has pumped you up, Aero?" Pyro asks. Earth laughs and comments. "Pyro, he is always like that. Get used to him." Ice agrees with Pyro. "There is something different, Earth. He is excited about something."

Kradde arrives with Light and hears the commotion. "What is it that you are excited about?" Kradde asks Aero, but Aero could not give an answer, because he knows that the Goddess of Prophecy should belong to him. "Why can't you tell us?" Light asks Aero. Aero was at the hot sit and he was forced to answer. "I met a goddess whom I grew fond of, and when I asked her to try my element, she loved it! I am really excited but..." Aero turns to Kradde. "I found out that she is the Goddess of Prophecy. I can't have her." Aero's excitement has gone after his last statement.

The other elements did not want to comment. They all wait for Kradde to speak. Kradde focuses on Aero. "I see. So, you found the Goddess of Prophecy, and she wanted to be an air elemental? Prophecies are mine, Aero, but if it is what she truly wants, then I have nothing against it. Let us be fair, I have not yet met the Goddess of Prophecy. Let her explore all the elements, and if she still would want to be an air elemental after, then that is alright with me." Aero lowers his head before Kradde. "Yes, of course. I told her the same thing." Kradde smiles at Aero. "Good. I would like to see how things will turn out."

Kradde leaves them and Light follows. "Don't mind Kradde, he could just be an ass at times." Pyro tells Aero. "I really want that goddess, but I have much respect for Kradde." Ice gets in between the two and tells them. "You know, Aero, if that goddess is for you, she will still choose you even after Kradde has enticed her with his honor and glory." Water and Earth agree with Ice. "How can I even match Kradde? It is a good thing if I am just like you, Ice. Many want your serenity and nobility. Mine isn't like Light's or Kradde's. I am just a happy go lucky element. I let things be, and I always see the bright side of things. I am not serious nor a realist. I can't be a noble element." Ice sighs and leaves Aero be. Pyro also shakes his head in disbelief. Earth then speaks up, "We all have our differences. If a god's personality suits the element that he chooses, then that is better. The god is happy and so are we."

Theia continues to explore the realms and the elements while she works on her duties. In time, she has found flaws from others who makes their own prophecies, and she did not like it. What she has learned was against her values. She was angry that some gods could influence the other overseers to bend the prophecies for their own good. Others created a bad future for those who are successful, in order to bring them down; while others make legends of themselves for them to be honored and worshiped. Theia could not help but meddle with those overseers. She stops what they are doing and enlightens the people of the truth. The gods who wanted more from prophecies were not happy with what Theia is doing that they looked for a way to keep the Goddess of Prophecy out of the picture.

Kradde finally came across the Goddess of Prophecy and invites her in his domain. Theia was surprised as another element has personally came to her to show her what she could do when she wields the element. "You must be Theia, the Goddess of Prophecy." Theia bows before Kradde and affirms. "Yes, I am." Kradde smiles at Theia and engulfs her. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kradde, I am the dark element. Master of all prophecies." Theia knew that the prophecies are connected with the Dark Element, but she has some hesitations about it. Kradde could feel Theia's concerns. "Let me clear all your fears about me, dear goddess."

Theia was fearful as she could feel the sheer power which Kradde possesses. Kradde offers Theia his hand and Theia takes it. He then ports them to the Dark Realm. "This is my citadel. Look at my people and how they thrive." Kradde lets Theia stay in his realm and there he taught Theia more about the prophecies. Theia could not help, but express her concerns about the other overseers who create prophecies for their own benefit. "I know what they are doing, Theia, and I see that you are doing a good job in keeping them in place. Those prophecies that they alter will eventually backfire against them because it is not meant to be." Theia understand as Kradde continues to provide Theia with books about it.

Kradde has given Theia the permission to stay in his realm in order to study. Theia was very much fascinated with the Dark Realm, and she felt at home in it. She was happy about the dark element and she was very much tempted to choose it as her innate. When Kradde has taught Theia about the prophecies, he then teaches Theia about his element. If only for power and glory, Theia would have chosen the dark element. She humbles herself before Kradde and thanks him. "I would like to continue to explore the worlds and the other elements. Please, do not be offended. I am forever grateful with all that you have thought me." Kradde smiles at Theia. "If you must, dear goddess. I will not force you. I would be delighted if you chose me because you wanted me." Theia embraces Kradde and Kradde does the same. "I wish you luck, dear goddess. I hope that you would always be for the truth and remain just to everyone."

Theia leaves the Dark Realm with a heavy heart. Yes, she wanted the dark element, and that she knew that she will never be separate from it because of her position, but there was something missing. There was something else that the dark element could not fill.

Theia has got into trouble because she kept the true prophecies in place. Gods and other beings fought her and she tried to fight back. It was then that she realized that it was essential to have an elemental innate. Because she could not fight with all of them, she had to retreat. She flees to a realm which she never travelled and there she treats her wounds. When she has recovered, she pursues the other elements.

The other elements were honored to have the Goddess of Prophecy. Light too was excited and tells Kradde about her visiting his realm. "Really, what did she say about your realm?" Light smiles at Kradde. "I don't think that she is that thrilled like when she saw yours. I know, Kradde... We are no match against your perfect realm. You are, after all, mister perfect." Pyro laughs at Light's statement. "It's true, isn't it, Pyro?" Light asks and Pyro agrees. Aero was silent as he thought that the Goddess of Prophecy has forgotten about him.

Ice notices that Aero has gone and so she follows him. "Do not be so blue, Aero. It does not suit you." Aero was surprised as Ice has felt his emotion. "Oh, Ice, I did not notice you. I can't want something who does not want me, right?" Ice laughs at Aero. "Aero, this is so unlike you. What happened to the optimistic Aero that I know?" Aero does not respond. Ice continues to cheer Aero up. "Your words should be... Even if I am not a noble element like Kradde or Light, I believe that I will have an equal chance of having that goddess." Aero smiles at Ice. "I can't believe you, Ice. I didn't know that you can be an optimist." Ice laughs once more at Aero. "Of course, I can. I may be cold, but I am sensitive. Let things be, Aero. Like what Kradde said, let us see how things unfold."

Theia thinks about all that she has learned from the elements. The truth is that she wanted Kradde. There was a part of her that wanted Kradde, but she did not choose Kradde. Theia travels to the Air temples and prays to Aero. Aero was surprised to hear Theia's voice that he immediately appears before her. "My goddess, are you ready to choose your innate element?" Theia laughs. "Oh, Aero, come here! I want to wrestle with you!" Theia enjoyed her time teasing Aero and vice versa. When she got tired, she stops and lies on the ground. "You know, Aero, I have never been this happy. I am only this happy when I am with you. I now know which element I belong to - You." Aero was surprised at the same time, honored to hear Theia's choice. Aero then brings Theia to the Magic Realm.

"My dear goddess, do not be intimidated. I want to ordain you to the highest level; I am taking you to my realm. There you will meet my brothers and sisters. With that I mean all the other elements." Theia at first hesitates because she did not want to turn down Kradde, but eventually Kradde will know once she chooses an innate. She takes a breath and follows Aero. When the two arrive at the Magic Realm, the elements all look at the two. "Ah, Goddess of Prophecy, welcome!" Pyro greets Theia. The other elements hear and they gather around.

"The Goddess of Prophecy will now choose her element." Aero urges Theia to choose what she really wants. "It's alright. Just choose from your heart. I will not be offended, nor the rest of us." Aero voices out making Theia comfortable in their realm. She looks at all the elements and bow to each of them, thanking all of them once more. She walks to Kradde and hugs him. "A part of me will always belong to you, Kradde. Forgive me, because I want to be an air nomad." Light was shocked and so with the other elements. Kradde smiles at Theia. "If that is your decision, my dear goddess, then so be it. I know that you chose from your heart..." Kradde turns his back, and before he walks away, he leaves his message to Theia. "Whenever you need me, Theia, I will always be around."

The other elements were silent as Kradde leaves the Magic Realm. "I hope that I did not offend him." Theia expresses. "No, you did not." Ice reassures Theia. "He just can't take his loss that is why. He would have loved to have you. All of us would have loved to have you, but we want your happiness. Only you know where you truly belong." Theia understands what Ice was telling her. Aero then ushers Theia to his space and there he anoints Theia. Kradde watches from afar as Theia turns into an air elemental and he smiles at her. "That is what I always loved from her -- her honesty. It is good that the prophecies fell into her hands. She is fit for the position, and so with her chosen element. After all, everyone should look at the future with a positive outlook."

Theia kneels as Aero cradles her. Air markings appear all over Theia's body. Theia's purple eyes glowed. Her aura has been renewed, and so with her strength. She then wields the air element with much excitement. The elements watch, and they were happy to see Theia's reaction for wielding the air element. They know that she was happy with her choice, and it is where her heart is. Kradde takes a breath and returns to his realm. Light does the same after the ceremony. The other elements continue to celebrate with Theia. Theia had much fun in the Magic Realm and thanked them before she left.

Before she heads back to her business, she speaks with Kradde. "Kradde, I will never be separate from you, you know that. I hope that you'd let me be..." Kradde hears Theia and appears before her. "My dear goddess, I am not offended. This is what you want, I am happy with your choice. You do not need to apologize." Theia thanks Kradde and manages to smile. "Do not give me that look. It does not suit you, air nomad." Kradde teases Theia. Theia laughs at Kradde's comment. "I did not know that you too have a sense of humor." Kradde laughs hard. "Theia, there is much that you do not know about me. I am the least understood element, and the most misunderstood. You suit your element, Theia. Remember, if you have any difficulties with the prophecies, just call me. I will be with you." Theia thanks Kradde and honors him. "I am glad that I have met you, Kradde. I won't forget you."

Theia continued her work and many gods are starting to get irritated with what she was doing. The gods who hated Theia calls for a meeting. It was called the High Council of the gods. Each god had a different idea on what to do with Theia. Most wanted to kill her and let a new God or Goddess of Prophecy take over. "We do not wish to resolve to violence." The council voices out. "We must think of something else, something subtle that she will not know that it is meant to sabotage her." They all think of an idea until the young god, Caxmir voices out, "Why not let her join into the High Spire craze?" The gods all look at Caxmir while he continues, "No High Spire god or goddess has returned to the universe when they became High Spire."

The gods speak among themselves while the council was well pleased with Caxmir's idea. "That is a good way to keep her out from messing with what we wanted to do with the prophecies." The other gods were skeptic, asking the question, "What if she isn't chosen as a High Spire when we convince her to undergo the ritual?" The High Council silence the gods as they become rowdy. "Quiet! We do things one by one. We shall entice her to join the High Spire, and when she agrees, then we wait. If she is not chosen, then we have to find an alternate, which is to bind her." Caxmir voices out once more, "There are only few numbers left in the High Spire, namely, Number One, Number Two and Number Ten. The rest have already been filled."

"How many are they, in total?" Asks the High Council. "There are twenty-one numbered gods and many more are auditioning." The High Council nods. "I see. We shall give our endorsement so that she will not run out of slot. We do not wish to bind Theia, that would be heartless among us, as she is one of us, and never done anything wrong, but meddle in our wants." The High Council then tell Caxmir, "Inform the High Spire that we have a goddess waiting so that they will prioritize her. "Yes, I will. Please, send the message then to the Goddess of Prophecy." The High Council then adjourns the meeting. "I will speak to the Goddess of Prophecy." Etara voices out to the High Council. "She will not suspect me." She adds as The High Council turn to her. "Very well, Etara. Do your best in convincing her." Etara bows before the High Council and leaves.

The dawn of the immortals has come and the first immortals were quite powerful that is why the gods wanted to get rid of Theia as soon as they can. Theia does not discriminate immortals, in fact, she was fascinated by them. As friendly as she was, many immortals loved her. She never revealed herself to them as the Goddess of Prophecy, but they know that she is a goddess. "Oh, dear goddess, we hope that most gods are like you." Theia smiles as she was having a tea party with a small group of immortals. "Why do you say that?" Theia asks curiously. "Please do not be offended, goddess Theia, it's just that we can feel that they hate us." Theia continues to listen while another one adds. "It's like they are jealous, because we too could wield the elements."

The immortals wait for Theia's reaction, and she remembered how gods disliked her for holding on to the truth. The immortals notice that Theia was silent and that her cheerful demeanor changes. "We are sorry dear goddess..." Theia lets out a breath. "Do not be sorry. I too have experienced their hate. Yes, they are jealous. I do get jealous too, but I don't let it affect my decisions. I am sorry that you have to suffer my kind's wrath. I know what they are doing, and I have prevented much of what they want. I have been an outcast for that reason." The immortals look at Theia. "Let's just continue to have tea, if you get into trouble, you can call me. You are my friends; I'd be more that happy to help." The immortals agree.

tin2rh7
tin2rh7
1 Followers