Star Sky - Protostar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen, I will give her what she wants and I will give you what you want." Theia froze as she hears those words, she then tells Yneas. "You wanted to die, sure. I will let you, but before that..." Yneas launches another force towards Theia. "Give me back Theia, you monster!" Theia laughs once more. "I am Theia. This is who I really am. Did I not tell you, look at who've I become and forget that you love me?" Theia tries to control herself but she could not. "I don't want her to die. I do not want her to die in my hands!" Theia tells herself but her berserk self laughs and tells her. "Do not worry, I won't kill her just yet. I will make her suffer. That is what you want. You wish to see her suffer before you could forgive her, but it will be her death when she suffers well enough." Theia conjures dark magic and binds Yneas, making her helpless.

Theia struggles but her efforts are futile. The dark magic crushes Yneas almost to her core and Theia was helpless. "Please stop..." She utters as she could feel Yneas' pain. Theia was filled with tears as she feels all the pain Yneas has gone through. The dark element within Theia softly nods. "Good. Now release." Instead of keeping the dark element within her from crushing Yneas, Theia closes her eyes and bids farewell to the woman she loves. She does not want her to suffer anymore and so she decides to kill her. The dark element within Theia returns control to herself and cradles Yneas, protecting her and their house from the devastating blow. Theia's realm crumbles leaving only Yneas and their house intact.

Theia cries. "I love you too, Yneas. I do... I forgive you." Yneas could not believe that she was alive, shielded by the dark element inside of Theia. "Why did you protect me?" Yneas' asks and the answer she received was, "She must realize the truth, Yneas, otherwise she will live a life unable to forget the past and unable to forgive herself and those who had offended her." Yneas then asks further. "I thought that you were going to kill me. Please answer why you protected me?" Yneas suddenly feels warm as Theia embraces her. She hears both of them tell her. "I love you."

"I thought I lost you. I... I am so glad that my magic has protected you. I love you, Yneas. I love you so much!" Yneas embraces Theia. "I love you too, my goddess." Theia smiles and carries Yneas home. She kisses her and lays her in bed. "No more realm for me, but it's alright as long as I have you." The dark element inside Theia laughs. "Nah, that was just a show. They are all alive waiting for you to return to your senses." Theia cusses uncontrollably. Yneas gives Theia a worried look and asks her what was wrong. "I was tricked by my own magic. I can't believe it!" Yneas does not know what to say and so she just kisses Theia. "Mmm... Yneas, I like that. I missed your gentle kisses."

Theia was overjoyed as her feelings return. She starts caressing Yneas in every way she could imagine. "Oh, Theia..." Yneas moans. She missed Theia. She begs Theia to touch her and Theia obliges. Theia then realizes that it was only her that Yneas desires. She was so turned on that she continues to pleasure Yneas making her come several times. Yneas' juice oozes out from her vagina. Theia was pleased. She licks and sucks all the juice making Yneas reach another orgasm, screaming Theia's name as she comes once more. "Oh, my goddess!" Yneas gasps as Theia continues to lick Yneas' clit. "Oh!" Yneas screams as she was enjoying how Theia was making her feel. "Theia! Ah! Theia!"

Theia grins at Yneas and stops licking her. She trails kisses all over Yneas' body and starts kissing her. "I missed you. I missed you so much." Theia whispers to Yneas' ears. "Oh, my goddess, please, I want more." Theia laughs and kisses Yneas passionately. "More, huh?" Yneas nods with an uh huh and continues to plead Theia. Theia obliges and uses her magic to pleasure Yneas, blowing Yneas' mind. "Oh, Fuck!" Yneas cusses as she reaches another orgasm. She passes out, her body still shaking from what Theia has done. Theia embraces her love and kisses her goodnight.

Before Theia sleeps, she speaks to Kradde. "Thank you, for helping me out. My feelings have returned. I am so grateful." Kradde was pleased to hear Theia. "I am glad that you have recovered. You did well, Theia. Bless you my child. Now you are a true dark elemental." Theia was happy. She thanks Kradde once more and rests, keeping Yneas close to her.

The next day, Theia was delighted to see her realm unharmed. She hugs the Great Tree telling him. "I am glad that everyone is alright." The Great Tree smiles at Theia. "You have once again gone berserk. It is a good thing that your dark magic has protected us." Theia continues to embrace the Great Tree. She also speaks to her people and apologizes. Her overseers understand.

In time, their fears disappear as they often see Theia around spending much of her time with Yneas once more. "Her spirit has returned." One of her oldest overseers' comments. "That is the best we could wish for. I am glad that she was able to recover from turning berserk." They all laugh and celebrate as they watch the two lovebirds have their quality time.

Theia tells Yneas of her days in the High Spire and those who became her friends. "Somehow, when I became friends with Atropos, Athena and Venus became distant. It must be because Atropos was part of the High Spire council. She was only helping me because I am part dark elemental." Yneas snuggles her lover. "I always wanted to ask you about that. Whenever we made love in the past, I could feel the surge of dark magic that comes from you. It gives me much pleasure. Never in those years that those gods who abused me ever made me come. I wondered why. It's not that I did not want them to, but eventually I knew that my body would give in but it did not. It stayed loyal to you and it only wanted you." Theia smiles at Yneas gazing at her eyes. "Well, now you know something about me that I have kept secret. It feels good being a dark elemental but I did not choose it. Honestly, at a point I regret having not chosen it. Still, I am grateful. I like being an air nomad. I am free and careless, but because I am a dark elemental, I am loyal to you, the one I have chosen as my partner for all eternity.

Yneas was touched with Theia's words. "Oh, my goddess." Theia continues to speak to Yneas how she feels towards her. "I built that house and took you home because I wanted you. That was my gesture of taking you as my partner. You agreed and you never left the house. You kept it clean just as I left it. I was happy with what you did. It has sent me a message that you are serious about how you feel for me. Thank you, Yneas and once more, I am sorry that you suffered during my absence." Yneas smiles at Theia and kisses her. "You should not be sorry, my goddess. Please, forgive yourself. I love you." The Great Tree gently lets his leaves fall over the couple, bearing witness once more to their love. Theia laughs and so with Yneas as the Great Tree teases the two.

Shamira remembered who Atropos had an encounter with and she watched well. She has noted the armband and eventually learned that it was the Goddess of Prophecy. She then starts to study Theia's every move and was baffled as to why Theia was an air elemental when she is hiding dark magic within her. Shamira observed that Theia was always out of the High Spires and so she sent spies to see if she is only travelling to her realm. Shamira's timekeepers always see that Theia only travels to her realm and reports it to Shamira, but Shamira was patient. She wanted to find any loop holes in order to bring down Number Two. Because Shamira could not yet take down Number Two, she tries to take down Number Three.

A few years pass and another significant prophecy appears. She calls Yneas to watch with her and there they saw a god who brought destruction to the entire universe. When Theia finishes watching, the prophecy spread to the lesser prophets. They then gather for a meeting, leaving the Goddess of Prophecy out of it. Theia's overseers report to her about the happening and Theia was enraged. Yneas then speaks to the lesser prophets and told them that Theia was displeased with them. They apologize to Yneas and offer to have another meeting with Theia. The meeting was agreed upon and was kept secret. But the lesser prophets had a different plan and a sinister one.

Etara informs Shamira's timekeeper about their secret meeting with the Goddess of Prophecy. When Shamira heard the news, she was delighted and agreed to do something about it. "I will make sure that Shamira will not go unpunished. She shall be banned for a span of time from leaving the High Spire. During that period, you may do as you wish." They then tell Shamira about the prophesized god who will bring destruction to the universe. "You know dear goddess that Theia will always uphold the prophecies. That prophecy isn't good for us. We will make sure that we get rid of the prophesized god." Shamira agrees. "That is indeed dangerous. I have no authority over that, so I expect you to do your jobs well."

Theia arrives at the secret meeting with Yneas and a few of her other overseers. They first greet her and apologize for having a meeting without her. They then tell her about their concern. "This prophesized god is dangerous. We do not wish for the destruction of our universe, and surely you would not consent to such happening. Send your overseers to find the god and dispose of it." Theia disagrees. "The prophecies are placed for a reason. It is not always that the prophecy will happen. Only the dark element knows the exact prophecy." The lesser prophets reason out with Theia. "Even so, I cannot do such. I do not wish to kill an innocent child."

"The child is not innocent. She will bring destruction to us! Why allow things from happening when we can prevent it? That is the reason why prophecies are given. That is a prophetical warning!" Everyone agrees except for Theia. Yneas and her other overseers were also reluctant as they do not want destruction of the universe. Theia then turns to her overseers. "Why do you side with them? We can create a better future. I propose that we find that child and take good care of it. That way, if we build up the heart of the person, perhaps, that prophecy will never have to take place." Everyone else talk among themselves and they have a different opinion. The plan then was split into two. Those who do not like violence agree with Theia's decision, and that is majority of the prophets. "It is settled then." Theia adjourns the meeting upholding her suggestion.

When Theia leaves the place, the lesser prophets had another meeting. "We must try to convince Theia's other overseers. We can create a mutiny within her realm. If it's just to get rid of that god. Surely, Theia will understand." They all agree. The lesser prophets then plan to speak with a small group of Theia's overseers and they eventually were convinced. They agreed to tell the location of the child once Theia finds it.

Shamira's timekeeper, who was disguised as an overseer, reported to Shamira about the meeting. Shamira was well pleased with the information. "The High Spire council will love to hear this, most especially that she wants to keep that prophesized god alive. Surely Omnus will never agree to such. A threat is a threat and shall be exterminated as early as possible."

Shamira then formulates what she was going to report to the High Spire council to make Theia's judgment heavier. After a few weeks, she is ready. She heads to the High Spire council and requests a meeting with Omnus about the prophesized god who will bring destruction to the universe. Omnus is delighted with the topic and urges Shamira to divulge the information. Omnus summons the rest of the High Spire council to listen to what Shamira had to say. Atropos could feel something wrong in their meeting. When Shamira starts, Atropos speaks up, "I was told that this meeting is about the prophesized god. Why then do we not have the Goddess of Prophecy? She should be the one disclosing to us the information."

Shamira tries to reason out and before she could speak, Omnus defends her, "We do not need the Goddess of Prophecy. The Goddess of Time will do. Show us what your timekeeper has found." Atropos shakes her head in disbelief. She was disappointed with the High Spire council. She has already long been disappointed as she found how rotten most of the members were. Instead of walking out, she decides to stay. "I have to pretend that I agree with them if even if I do not. The prophecy must be upheld. Theia must be ready with her army." But as Atropos watches, she sees that Theia has gone outside of where she could go. "Oh no... She was framed. She must have forgot in her anger. Although the prophecies are her jurisdiction, she, as a High Spire, is not allowed to get out without official business."

When the timekeeper was finished showing what has occurred, the High Spire council was outraged. "The Goddess of Prophecy is unfit for her role! How could she say that? It is a prophetical warning, and she takes things positively, thinking that she could change the child resulting to a different prophecy!" Omnus try to calm the council members as they were angry with Theia. "She has a point and she has all the authority. I find nothing wrong with her decision making. What was wrong with what she did is that she has meet them in a place that she is not allowed to be. I will put judgment on that, but her decision should be respected, either way, she is the one to be held accountable in the future." The High Spire council then settles. They accept Omnus decision, but still there were gods who were skeptic. They then plan to have a meeting among themselves on what to do with the prophesized god.

"We shall punish the Goddess of Prophecy for going out of territory and as agreed upon, she will be banned from leaving the High Spires for a year." Shamira was delighted as the meeting was adjourned. "What the prophets need to do is to find that child before Theia's sentence is finished, otherwise, it will be difficult to face the Goddess of Prophecy." Shamira then relays Theia's punishment to the prophets and they all prepare. They tell Theia's small group about it, and they were pleased. They agree to find the child soon.

Atropos appears before Theia who was having a good time with her love, Yneas. "Atropos, you startled me." Theia voices out. "You two lovebirds can continue what you are doing later. Why did you agree to have a meeting outside your realm?" Theia was confused with Atropos' statement. "The meeting took place... Oh, right. That was outside my realm. I am sorry..." Theia replies. "Do not be sorry, you fool! What you did has sentenced you to be banned from leaving the High Spire for a year. The sentence will be relayed to you in a few days. If I were you, spend your remaining time wisely." Atropos looks at Yneas. "Most especially with the one you love. Remember, Theia, I am one of the fates. The future looks ugly..."

Theia breathes in to calm herself. "That was my bad. I must awaken my army then and give my command." Atropos stops Theia. "That we can do that together when the time comes. For now, stay with those you can trust. Find the prophesized child before you get banned. The High Spire can find who the child is. If they get to that god first, things will be over." Theia understands and thanks Atropos. "Once you are banned, you will have to use your dark magic to make more of your army of overseers. A few can make a difference, Theia." Theia agrees.

Atropos then turns to Yneas. "I know how much you love the Goddess of Prophecy who is a dark elemental. You are an Ice elemental, when you get married, you can fully surrender to her, and choose one of her elements. When you do, I advise you choose to be a dark elemental to fully support her." Theia motions Atropos to stop. "Do not tell her what to do, Atropos." Atropos sighs. "I am just here to help. My advice is valuable, Theia. You may not feel the gravity of it now, but someday, you will see."

Atropos vanishes. Theia sighs and Yneas understands. She embraces Theia and tells her. "If you want, we can get married. I am ready to give myself to you." Theia's expression lightens. "Oh, Yneas, that I would like. Let us get married then, tonight." Theia takes Yneas' hand and ports them to her sacred tree. "Old friend, can you bear witness to our marriage?" The tree was delighted and suggested a few of Theia's overseers to join them. Theia agrees and summons the persons the Great Tree has suggested. "I have called you to bear witness to our wedding." Sterling's eyes widen, and so with the few overseers who have been summoned. "Finally, they are getting married."

The Great Tree officiates their marriage. Yneas calls for Ice to witness the marriage and there, Ice asks Yneas what element she wanted. She could either chose from air or dark because her wife is part dark elemental. "I would like to become a dark elemental." Yneas tells Ice and so Ice calls for Kradde. Kradde appears and sees that Theia was getting married. "My dear child, I am glad that your wife here has chosen to be a dark elemental." Kradde blesses Yneas with the dark element. Yneas' ice innate fully surrenders to Kradde making her a dark elemental.

"Dear Ice, I wonder how could you enjoy watching this?" Ice smiles at Kradde. "Kradde, I always loved watching this tradition. It only shows how much they love each other. I will never object. Look at the lovely couple, I am sure that their relationship will stand for eternities. I am actually proud of Yneas as she has chosen to be a dark elemental. She is definitely fit to be Theia's partner." Kradde gives a soft laugh. "I see your point Ice, thank you. Now, I have a new dark elemental."

Kradde encircles Theia and Yneas and blesses their marriage. Ice and Kradde exit after the the ceremony finishes. Theia was well pleased. "I love you, my wife. Let us go home." She brings Yneas home and they make love the whole night. Yneas screams out Theia's name over and over as Theia held her like never before. The pleasure Yneas receives was over the top. "Oh, my goddess, please... Ah!" Theia unleashes the dark element within her and it is what she used in making love with her wife. The two eventually pass out, holding each other, close to hear their heartbeat.

The next day, Theia was being summoned at the High Spires, but she was too tired to respond. She sends a message to Atropos. "Please, I just had the honeymoon of my life. Can I just come tomorrow?" Atropos receives the message and laughs. She then reports to Omnus. "Let us give the Goddess of Prophecy a time with her wife for she just got married." Omnus and the rest of the council understand. "Alright a month of honeymoon would suffice." Atropos laughs. "That is very generous of you, Omnus." Omnus smiles at Atropos. "I know about marriage, Atropos. You are single that is why you think one month is a long time. Those newlyweds are going to be separated for a year. Let us give them a break. I tell you, Atropos, I month would be short for them."

"No summons for her or even messages. She can spend all the time she wants for one month with her wife, in her own realm, of course." The rest of the council agrees. "That explains why the Goddess of Prophecy has a soft heart." Omnus laughs. "Perhaps." Shamira receives the news and was not happy about it. She wanted Theia banned immediately, but there was nothing she could do but wait.