Star Sky - Protostar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Atropos visits Theia the afternoon of the same day when Theia was summoned. Theia was trying to prepare a meal for Yneas who was still sleeping. "Theia, it seems like you overused your wife." Theia turns red. "You didn't warn me about the dark element. It just felt so good! Sex has never been that good, Atropos. You know what I mean. I could just make love to my wife all night long if she haven't passed out." Atropos laughs. "I see. That is called an impulse release. It is good for you and your wife. She just turned into a dark elemental, right?" Theia continues what she is doing. "Yes, how did you know? Is that because you urged her to take it?" Atropos disagrees. "No, Theia. Us dark elementals can feel if a new one is added to our family."

"Wow! It's that exclusive?" Atropos smiles at Theia. "Yes, most especially that it was Kradde who blessed her personally. It is an elemental endorsement. Surely Ice have told Kradde about it and there." Theia understands. She motions Atropos to taste the food and Atropos obliges. "So, is the food alright?" Atropos laughs. "Well, it is alright for me. Not bad for a first timer." Theia gives a straight face. "Please, Atropos." Atropos sighs. "You asked for my opinion; I just gave you. I am brutally honest, Theia. I am sure, Yneas will appreciate your gesture."

Theia then starts plating. "Why are you here? I am sure that you just did not come to ask how am I and my wife." Atropos then tells Yneas the news. "Right after you spoke to me, I immediately went to Omnus, because if you did not respond, they will hold you in contempt, and that will add up to your punishment. I told him the truth that you just got married, and so they told me to give you a month of undisturbed time with your wife, but you are only allowed to spend it here, in your realm." Theia was pleased to hear the news. "Really? Oh, I am glad. I have a month with my wife." Atropos nods and starts to leave. "Spend your time wisely with her, Theia." Theia was grateful. She takes the food to her wife and wakes her up.

"Yneas, my love, open your eyes." Yneas hears Theia. She tries to open her eyes. "Theia..." She manages. "I love you..." Theia smiles and takes the food and presents it to Yneas. "I made us breakfast. I hope you like it." Yneas smiles as she sees the food. "Oh, that is sweet of you, my goddess." Theia then starts feeding Yneas. "Mmm, the food is lovely." Theia was delighted that Yneas' wanted the food she cooked for her. Yneas asks for more and so Theia continues to feed her. "Thank you, my goddess."

"I am sorry, I tired you out." Yneas tries to reach for her drink and Theia hands it to her. "Oh, that. I had a great time, Theia. I never felt such pleasure in my entire life. I actually wanted more, but I guess my body does not have enough strength for more." Theia chuckles. "Oh, really. That's good to hear." Yneas smiles at Thiea. "Yes. I love you, Theia. I remember about what Atropos has said, will you be punished?" Theia nods. "Yes, they have summoned me earlier, but I was so tired to get up. I sent Atropos a message and she backed me up. She just came here a while ago, informing me that you and I are going to have a month of undisturbed honeymoon together, here in my realm."

Yneas' face lightens. "Really?" Theia nods. "Oh! That is good to hear!" Theia agrees. "So, what do you want to do?" Yneas then tells Theia that she is concerned about the prophesized god. "I am too. We can plan about that the first few days." Yneas agrees and so they watch the universe looking for the child, but they were not successful. "Perhaps it is not his time yet to appear. If you find that god in my absence, promise me that you will get that god to safety?" Yneas embraces Theia and kisses her. "Yes, my love. I promise."

Theia then discloses to Yneas about her plan and that she had created several overseers of her own. "Wow, you prepared much for it, Theia." Theia nods. "It was Atropos who encouraged me to." Yneas then thinks. "I see. If I find that child, I think I will take him to the Dark Realm and let the dark elementals take good care of it." Theia agrees. "That is a good idea. Dark elementals look out for each other. If that child turns into a dark elemental, we can prevent the destruction of the universe."

Theia asks Yneas to be discreet of their plan and Yneas agrees. "I can feel that some of my overseers betray me. I want you to be careful, and I want you to be safe. You can pretend to betray me if you must, I would understand. I can't lose you, Yneas. I love you and I want to spend my eternities with you." Yneas was touched with Theia's statement. "Oh, my goddess, I love you too. I will be careful, my love."

A month has passed and Theia was expecting to be summoned. Atropos visits Theia and advises her. She also turns to Yneas. "You are a dark elemental, when things go wrong, you can call for help." Yneas and Theia thank Atropos. "Come now, Number Two. Your sentence is short, but a lot could happen in that span of time." Atropos knew that it would be the last time Theia sees her wife. Atropos urges Theia to bid her wife farewell and she does by embracing her and kissing her.

Theia then had to stay in the High Spire, and was strictly monitored by each of the councilmembers. Whenever it was Atropos' turn, she takes Theia to the void and there she continues to grow her overseers. It was not Yneas who found the child but Shamira's timekeepers. Shamira immediately reports to the council of the High Spires. Atropos alarms Theia when she received the news and so Theia readies her army.

Theia sends a message to her wife with the location of the child. "This time, I will make sure to keep my promise." Yneas tells herself. She arrives first to where the child was and some of Theia's made overseers follows. After a few moments, different gods start to appear and Yneas has not yet gotten out of the place. The gods tell Theia's overseer to give the child to them but she does not. She ports away and the gods and lesser prophets follow. "What do you think you are doing? Do you want to bring destruction to the universe?"

The gods then decide to join forces to hunt Yneas down. They chased Yneas while they continue to hurl forces against her. Yneas flee for her life. "I must keep my promise." Yneas looks at the child and sees how beautiful the child is. "I will keep you safe." Yneas had blocked several blows that was directed to her. "I wish that the universe be kind to us." Yneas knew her limits. She can still make it to the Dark Realm. The gods cusses. "Let's join forces to release a stronger blow towards that overseer." They agree and concentrate. They then feel for Theia's overseer and aim at her. It was a force powerful enough to destroy an entire realm.

Theia cusses. She could feel that her wife was in danger and she could not leave the High Spires to help her. Atropos joins Theia and tells her to pray. Theia looks at Atropos and see that she was serious. "Is she going to die?" Atropos does not answer and so Theia asks once more. "Please, Atropos, is she?" Atropos sighs and tells Theia. "Just pray. Pray to Kradde." With that Theia knew that she was going to lose her wife. She does as she was told. "Dear Kradde, please be merciful. Protect my wife; keep her safe. Please, I beg you." Kradde hears Theia but he does not want to interfere with the affairs of other beings. Because Theia was close to his heart, he resolves to do something.

Yneas was close to the Dark Realm, and the gods release their power. Kradde weakens the force, but it was too strong to prevent her from dying. Yneas was hit hard breaking the barrier she had created and passing through her core. The only thing Kradde could do was to dampen the pain. Yneas dies without feeling anything, and the child free falls to Deletron, the capital of the scavenger realms.

Theia felt her wife leave the universe. She mourns uncontrollably. Atropos tries to comfort her, but she was inconsolable. She was devastated as she lost Yneas. The gods who killed Yneas never checked if the child was truly dead. They thought that the force they released was strong enough that Yneas could not block such magic.

The gods and the lesser prophets celebrate for their success while back in Theia's realm everyone was silent. Those who betrayed Theia have killed themselves. They blamed themselves for the loss of Yneas. If only they remained loyal to Theia, things would have been better. Theia mourned for long, never going out of her palace. She hated every High Spire member, except for Atropos. Atropos continues to reassure Theia that she could trust her and she still does.

Atropos is a silent member of the insurgents of the High Spire. Theia, has not returned to her realm for a few years after the incident but in time she had to. And when she did, she was not the same Theia who was friendly and outspoken. She was silent and spoke a few words to a few overseers whom she could trust. She embraces the Great Tree and confesses what she feels. The Great Tree tries to comfort Theia and advices her to try to move on. "I am sorry for your loss, dear goddess. I hope that someday you will find peace." Theia pours out. "I love her, I love her so much. She did not have to die. I am so angry. I hope that prophesized god lives. I want that god to bring destruction to the universe. That will be my sweet revenge."

The Great Tree knew Theia's pain. She mourned for several years. During those years, the High Spire has convinced her to take position as their leader to cheer her up but in time, they take back what they told Theia. Theia understood that her kind was rotten. "If only for power. Fuck those gods!" Theia eventually returned to her way of life. Venus and Athena still converse with her but she had kept her distance. To Theia, she could not trust any of her kind. Only time could heal her wounds and only time could bring back her trust to them.