Star Trek - Carter Chronicles Pt. 03

Story Info
Carter's first trip to the Mirror Universe.
2k words
4.54
4.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** I do not own rights to these characters. This is not canon.***

Lt. T'Rokk Carter finally returned to Deep Space 9. After being dropped off in the badlands by the Maquis, he had been deployed to other duties, for quite some time. He breathed a sigh of relief when he found out he was headed back to DS9. It always had a feeling of home.

Unfortunately, the first news T'Rokk received upon his return was that some valuable supplies, including several key components of DS9, were stolen by the inhabitants of something called the 'Mirror Universe.' Chief O'Brien explained that the Mirror Universe was similar to their own, in a lot of ways, but inhibitions were severely lowered. People were often rewarded for cruelty and cunning, as opposed to merit. There were duplicates of almost everyone, but they behaved very differently. Humans were slaves to the Alliance, which consisted of the Klingons and the Cardassians, with Bajor in a lesser role. DS9 was still Terok Nor, and a hub of Alliance activity. It was suspected that the parts stolen were to repair Terok Nor.

Lt. Carter volunteered for the recovery mission. To him, it was simple. He was ¼ Klingon, so he would blend in much better than a human. He was a combat specialist, so he could handle any trouble that arose. And with his unique heritage, it was unlikely there was a duplicate of him, over there. Sisko gave the go-ahead, after a long briefing. T'Rokk was headed into the most unfamiliar territory he'd ever seen, in his short career. The Chief handed him a transport modulator, to use for his return. He stepped onto the transporter pad.

Carter rematerialized on a cargo transporter, in what looked like a normal cargo bay on DS9. He casually but confidently walked out into the hall, and saw nobody. This might be easier than anticipated, he silently hoped. That is where his luck ran out. He ran into two Klingon soldiers. They attacked him. T'Rokk had brought a D'k tahg dagger with him, and was able to quickly dispatch the soldiers, while remaining somewhat quiet. He then stowed their bodies behind a maintenance hatch, and put on one of their uniforms.

T'Rokk then started working his way toward environmental control. He figured he could scan cargo bays for his missing parts from there, without raising too many eyebrows. He made his way slowly and inconspicuously, opting for stealth. It took a little bit, but he finally arrived at environmental control. He slipped in, and sat down to a workstation. He clearly didn't belong there, but the Cardassian science officers knew better than to question a Klingon warrior. In this universe, it meant almost certain death. T'Rokk finished his scans, and located the major parts. Unfortunately, most of them had already been installed. There was no way to get to them without raising alarms. So he decided to focus on the main power converter, which was the most valuable part not yet installed.

Carter made his way to the cargo bay that held the power converter, carried it over to the transporter pad, and sent it back to his DS9, using the transport modulator. He was preparing to step onto the pad himself, when a familiar voice beckoned him. "And who exactly are you?" He turned around to see Kira Nerys, except she had a sadistic grin on her face.

T'Rokk had to think fast. He noticed the rank of Commander on his uniform, so he decided to bluff. "I am Commander Barot, with direct orders from the High Council. I do not answer to you, Bajoran." The bluff seemed to work, but only partially. Kira was incredibly hard to read.

"Then you are my personal guest aboard this station, commander. Please, let me show you what we have to offer." As she said it, she turned around and intentionally stuck her ass out, ever so slightly, before beginning to walk out, intending T'Rokk to follow. He didn't want to push his luck, so he followed her. As he did, he couldn't help but look at that tight little ass. The Kira he knew would never be so blatantly sexual, so he never really looked at her in that way. But this Kira liked to show off, and it definitely got his attention.

Kira led T'Rokk straight to her quarters. She was, apparently, very direct. Her door closed, and she led him to the couch. "Can I offer you a drink? Blood wine, perhaps?" Carter accepted, and Kira produced two cups of blood wine. After a couple of sips, Kira stood, and stripped off her uniform. "Can I offer you anything else?" With that, she crawled on her hands and knees over to the couch, and started to unbuckle Carter's pants. She pulled out a cock the size of her forearm, and her eyes lit up. She licked those cherry red lips and inhaled the massive cock. It was very apparent that she'd sucked a lot of large, Klingon dicks. Her technique was amazing. She was quickly able to deepthroat T'Rokk, all the way down to his balls.

Kira fucked her own throat with Carter's monster cock, but her pussy was dripping wet. She had to have it. So she climbed onto his lap, and started to lower herself onto the biggest cock she'd ever seen. She'd been fucked by a lot of Klingons, so she eventually was able to fit the entire thing into her. She started bouncing on the thick dick, moaning. It didn't take her long to start cumming. Carter was in heaven. Every time she came, Kira's pussy gripped his cock, and started to milk it. And she came early and often. Over the next 40 minutes, she almost didn't stop cumming. The entire time, T'Rokk's monster was buried to the hilt.

Finally, Carter needed to cum. But he didn't want Kira to think she had control. So he pulled his cock out of her pussy, and lined it up with her ass. Kira froze. "I can't. I've never let anyone fuck my ass, and this thing will tear me in two." T'Rokk thought about it, but finally relented, and shoved his cock back down her throat. With every inch buried in her throat, he proceeded to empty his balls directly into her stomach. It took long enough that Kira's face had turned red, from lack of oxygen. When he finally pulled out, she gasped for air. Carter took his cock, slimy with saliva, cum, and pussy juice, and wiped it on Kira's face. She loved every second of it.

Carter started to get dressed, but was stopped by Kira. "I have an idea," she said. She pushed a call button, and in walked Keiko O'Brien. Keiko was dressed very provocatively, which is a side T'Rokk never thought he'd see. Kira continued, "This is my newest comfort girl, Keiko Ishikawa. She has learned to service Cardassians, but I think it's time she learned her way around a Klingon cock." With that, Kira ordered her to strip. As Keiko removed her clothing, Carter had to keep reminding himself that this was not the Keiko he knew. He was friends with the O'Briens. But this wasn't her. This was the Keiko that never met Miles, and got turned into a sex slave. Nonetheless, it felt strange to be turned on by her tiny tits with their dark brown nipples. And her clean-shaven Japanese pussy.

T'Rokk couldn't help himself. His cock grew hard, once more. Kira called to Keiko, "Come over here, and show him what you've learned, so far." With that, Keiko started eating Kira's gaping pussy. Keiko lapped enthusiastically at the open void where Carter's cock just was. "Good little whore," Kira encouraged. "Now, try this." Kira again shoved the entire length of Carter's massive cock into her mouth, and down her throat. When she released, she grabbed Keiko's head and forced her mouth onto the monster cock. Keiko tried very hard, but could only take a couple of inches, due to the immense girth.

Kira laid Keiko down on her back, and sat on her face. Keiko went back to lapping at the pussy placed in front of her, as she'd been trained to do. Carter spit on Keiko's pussy, to try to prepare it, but she had never had anything nearly as large inside of her. Carter struggled to get the tip of his cock into Keiko's tight little pussy. Keiko whimpered while eating Kira's pussy. Finally, Keiko relaxed, and T'Rokk was able to start slowly pumping into her. He only got halfway in, when Keiko came for the first time. She squirted everywhere. It was easy to see that her sex with Kira and the Cardassians had been pretty one-sided, and it wasn't often she got to cum. Keiko's cum served as more lube, and it wasn't long before Carter was able to fuck her with his full length. Keiko moaned into Kira's pussy and came repeatedly.

Kira said, "Now fuck her ass." Keiko's eyes got very big, and she looked worried, but she knew not to talk back to her mistress. Still in missionary, and still with her mouth full of pussy, Keiko cried out as Carter's massive cock stretched out her virgin ass. It took a long while for T'Rokk to work in every inch, but he eventually got it all in Keiko's ass. When he started pumping, Keiko was still in some discomfort, so Carter did something none of them expected. He grabbed Kira by the hair and pulled her head down, so she and Keiko were in a 69. He forced Kira to eat Keiko's pussy, while he fucked her ass.

Then came time for more lube. So T'Rokk pulled his cock out of Keiko's ass, and put it in Kira's mouth. Then beck into Keiko's ass. Back and forth a few more times. Kira loved being degraded. Keiko loved having her cruel mistress eating her pussy. Carter just kept pumping Keiko's ass, as she had the first anal orgasm of her life. She squirted cum right into Kira's mouth, and Kira lapped it up, hungrily.

The entire time he was pounding Keiko's ass, Carter was thinking about Kira's little Bajoran ass. It was so tight. He had to have it. Without warning, T'Rokk pulled his cock out of Keiko, and picked up Kira. He flipped her around, and threw her down on the arm of the couch, face down, with the arm at her waist, causing her to bend over. He mounted behind her and lined up with her asshole. "Nooooo," Kira pleaded, but it was too late. Carter shoved his massive cock forward, and into her unprotected ass. He stretched it, and he stretched it fast. She cried out in pain, but Carter knew by now that this Kira loved pain. So he just pounded her ass harder and harder.

After a while, T'Rokk could feel the cum boiling in his balls, ready to explode. He grabbed Keiko, who was trying to recover, and bent her over the same arm of the couch, right next to Kira. He pulled out of Kira's ass and shoved his cock back into Keiko's ass. He pounded her deep and hard for about 30 seconds, then pulled out and went back into Kira's ass. He did this for over 10 minutes, going from ass to ass, pounding both of them as hard as he wanted. Finally, he had to blow his load. He shoved his monster cock deep into Kira's ass. Then he instructed Keiko to suck on his balls. He reached one hand around to pinch Kira's nipple. She cried out in a mix of pleasure and pain. His other hand found her throat. He squeezed as he shoved every last inch into Kira, and filled her bowels with hot cum.

When he finally pulled out of Kira, Keiko wrapped her hungry mouth around his softening cock, to clean him up. Without being told, she also started eating the cum out of Kira's ass. She seemed to love the flavor, and Kira was now passed out. With that, Carter got dressed, walked to the nearest cargo bay, and used the transporter to head home...