Starchaser Ch. 03: The Pledge

Story Info
Third chapter in the Starchaser story.
22.4k words
4.56
1.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that Ch01 and Ch02 have been through rewrite, the Starchaser story can continue and take us where our human abilities are yet to catch up with the galaxy around us and inform us of what is out there and what is really going on that most of us have yet to discover. See how your view of what we are really here for compares to the belief system of the Avalonian Combine!

This key is to clue the voice change that continues until the next voice change:

=N= is for narration voice

o/o is for male character

-/v- is for female character

A little visual clue perhaps and hope you enjoy your read, please leave a comment

If you have not yet read Ch01: The Beginning and Ch 02, now would be a good time to see what has happened so far in the saga. It is highly recommended as the stories are sequential building on the ones that go before.

-------------------------------------------------------------

-/v-

Barrett moves his arm to cuddle me closer as the 180 degree viewing screen of the shuttle +A we are inside evaporates and goes back to looking like a red cloth rectangle in front where a windshield should be. He said this is real and I find it so easy to believe him. His explanation of the reason why I didn't feel anything while getting here makes so much sense and I can't help but smile. It is so true that people on Earth would be unwilling to believe that space travel could be absent of the jolts and sways that a simulated theme park ride must have for their entertainment that sets people's expectations of what the actual trip would be like. I have always felt like I knew more than people around me but I never wanted to make anyone feel inferior and I would never act like I was somehow superior. Now I really do know more and all I can do is smile feeling that I was right all along and the more I see the more proof I have that I was right.

"I really like Starchaser as the name for a starship and I have to say, what I saw as we were arriving here is... this is a really cool spaceship. And knowing it is the floor that makes us feel like we have gravity? That is just the coolest, because I once had motion sickness and it was totally yuck that ruined that time when I was having fun and then suddenly I just felt blah, like being sick for no good reason and it spoiled all the fun!" I feel a relief that there is an up and a down on Starchaser because I could never imagine being in space with those astronauts on the International Space Station with everyone's hair all poofed out with people floating and zooming around the place. And all those things attached to the walls around them with no real up or down, all ceiling or floor or whatever it would be called, everything kinda just 'over there' is such a horrific mess for me. Oh my gosh, I am just rambling, get hold of yourself Noel.

He just said I belong here on this ship and said the ship was built for him. I'm sitting here staring at him, well at part of him because he is a big man, and leaning against him. He is the same man I just met on Earth and I know I've fallen in love with him too fast, it's like I have always loved him and not just love-love but crazy love. Now I know I am in love with a man who someone, for some reason, built a whole spaceship just for him. A huge frickin' spaceship. Now he says I am the first person besides him who has ever been on this ship? That's crazy, what kind of a world would do this, give a whole spaceship to just one man? What kind of a world does he come from? He says I am his crew, so that would mean that his ship, this ship is now my home. I don't know anything about my new home and it doesn't feel like home, not at all, not yet at any rate. But you know, it does have awesome curb appeal, and I guess I just became the luckiest real estate agent girl on Earth to land the heart of a fabulous guy who has his own fabulous starship!

There is only one thing for me to do now to be grounded, to feel like I belong here and be with Barrett. I need to make Barrett my man and make my home anywhere that he is. I definitely want to bind us together because honestly, I have been wanting to bind myself to this man ever since we started walking on the beach, starting about the time we climbed over the rocks to where there was nobody else. The longer I am with him the more I find myself wanting him and it is more than I have ever wanted any other man in my life, and I can imagine being with him forever. And, if what I saw getting here is all real, I am a long way from where I always thought of as my home, so the sooner I feel like I belong here the better everything is going to be for me and for us. And hey, if he is the Captain then that makes me his Mate, and as he said, that makes me in more ways than one his "First Mate".

I can't help laughing at myself for thinking this way. I have always known if my childhood dreams could ever come true, the way it is happening now, it would mean I might not see my parents' home again for some time, or possibly ever. Here is Barrett taking my hand in both of his hands and, oh no, he's making me laugh! I really shouldn't because I recognize immediately that he is doing exactly what I did when I pledged myself to him. I can feel it, like he is pledging himself to me, and his eyes! He's doing it on purpose I can tell, he's clowning around and he's mimicking me! He's even pressing his forearms together the way I did, but he doesn't have any cleavage to show me, I guess my cleavage left a huge impression on him the way I purposely showed myself off! Oh my dear God, I do love this man and him making me laugh just makes it so much easier to be here at this moment. I feel hopeful that I will always have what makes me happy because, dear God I think You have given to me all of my wildest dreams and desires this night in bucket loads.

Barrett says we are going to do a familiarization tour of Starchaser and that sounds perfect. A tour and then an official welcome he said. No mention of how much time all this is going to take but I know what I need from him right now. I slide my hand up behind Barrett's head and pull myself up against him crushing my boobs into his chest and kissing his lips with mine. I have been waiting for this man to make his move and I have been patient. He is apparently as patient as I am and if he really is the Captain of this spaceship then he is responsible for his ship and his crew, and he is not going to make advances on me that his crew might take as being inappropriate.

That makes it my responsibility to provide him with the pleasure I can give to him so he will know I want his touch on every part of my body. Then he will not worry about doing anything with me. He has a great responsibility for this starship and now for me his crew, and that would include whatever it is we do with a starship in space. If pleasuring him is my responsibility then I will service my Captain better than any First Mate has ever serviced her Captain, on a DS Cruiser or any other ship in the Avalonian Fleet. Oh my God, even the names of all these things up here are cool.

I look at him and whisper, "Hold me tight Barrett. I'm not scared or worried about anything because I am with you, but I want to feel your touch again. As you said, I want to be with you in every way possible starting right now and right here. I know I'm safe with you and I am going to be with you wherever our ship takes us." My hand brazenly goes straight to his crotch to feel his bulge that was pressing against me while we were standing so intimately on the beach, something that really happened only a few moments ago.

He has his hands around me and I waste no time in reaching inside his shorts and discovering he has no underwear. I am holding his manhood in my hands, or I should say my hands are on his manhood. He already feels big in my hands but I am feeling him swelling bigger to a size I have never known a man to be. Now to be fair I don't have a lot of experience with men but I have seen plenty of cocks in porn flicks and I have a good idea what to do with this beautiful creation of manhood. I drag his shorts down his thighs and get off the seat so I can pull them off his feet completely. It frees his legs and his balls. His big rigid cock is pointing straight up and It's throbbing. I have never seen a cock more beautiful and perfect.

I realize as I am bending down that I am giving him a good view of my boobs. I look up at him and see him looking straight at my face, and a little lower, so I reach behind my back and pull out the knot of the strings that hold my bikini top in place. It goes loose. I reach behind my neck and pull out the knot there too then grasp the loose triangle panels in front that had covered my nipples and toss the flimsy garment over where I already tossed his shorts. I have always wanted to be bare breasted with a man like Barrett and his eyes on me make me feel like a goddess.

Standing up proudly with my big firm boobs exposed, I move my hands to my hips and grasp the string knots holding the only remaining part of my bikini I am wearing. I look directly at him, pause for a moment so he can see what I am about to do and I notice he is not blinking. I pull out both knots away from my hips and the small hourglass panel of my bikini bottom is released. As soaking wet as it is, I toss that part over to where our other clothes are now laying together in a heap. I feel a surge of excitement within me knowing he is looking at my bare lady parts, I just had them waxed yesterday so they are bare and dolphin smooth and now on full display to his staring eyes.

He pauses only for a moment before he joins in our private strip show. He slips his hands down to the hem of his shirt at his hips, grabs it and lifts it up his chest, over his head, and down his arms pulling it off himself. Then he tosses it like he's a champion clothes tosser because it covers and hides our discarded clothes.

Now we are looking at each other, at both of us naked, exactly the way I always imagined I would be with my man from the stars. I have never wanted a man inside me more in my entire life. He must know I am desperate for him to push his cock into me without waiting another moment. I am so ready to jump on this man to take his cock as my most desired one by impaling myself with all manner of the wanton lust I feel coursing through my loins.

o/o

Hearing Noel laughing warms my heart and I can see she has a strong character and brave heart. By all accounts, I can see she understands that this is all really happening, and apart from the bikini and wrap she is wearing, the sandals she left in the back of the shuttlecraft, and her little cloth bag with the inert phone, she has nothing familiar around her. And still she is focused on me, grabbing my bulge saying she wants me in every possible way, using my words and honoring me with making them hers. The very hallmarks of a crew dedicated to her Captain.

I watch her reach inside my shorts grabbing onto my cock and balls with both of her hands. I love the way it swells in her hands and the sensation of her hands on my penis is unlike anything I have ever experienced in my life. Her hands move directly to my waistband, grabbing and dragging my shorts down my thighs. I lift up to help free them from under my butt, watching her bending forward to pull my shorts off my feet giving me a good look down her cleavage, I move my knees apart as soon as I can to show her the part of me that she now has access to for her enjoyment.

The way she is bending forward gives me a clear closeup view of her tits hanging down looking full and gorgeous. My eyes connect to her eyes seeing her looking up seeing me looking at her, I lower my eyes to look below her chin, I know that she knows I am looking again at her boobs. I have never seen such perfect boobs on a woman in my life, yet here she is and she is my crew doing all this willingly with her own initiative.

I watch Noel stand up and reach behind her back pushing her boobs out and then the strings go loose releasing the triangles of cloth that were shaped like her boobs that now hang loosely on the fronts of her boobs barely covering anything. Her hands reach up behind her neck and the whole top drops. Like a flash, her hand whisks her bikini top away and tosses it in the direction where she had tossed my shorts.

Without pausing she puts her hands on her hips, her eyes watching me watching her, waiting perhaps for my eyes to reconnect with hers, pausing for a moment to make sure I don't miss what happens next. Her fingers on the twin bow knots over her hips pull the knots free releasing the entire wet cloth panel away from her crotch, and she tosses them in the direction where her top went. I can see her perfectly nude crotch with not a single hair anywhere on her pussy mound and puffy pussy lips. She has the most beautiful womanly flower my eyes have ever seen.

I don't hesitate to reach down to lift my shirt by the hem. I grasp it and and strip my shirt up and over my head, off my arms and toss it in the direction where all the rest of our clothing went. I want to be naked at the same moment she is, to form our union, the act that will bond us as lovers and form an inseparable connection. This moment could not be more perfect, it is just like so many of my imagined fantasies. Fantasies that played out in my mind just as what is happening right now in my shuttle, our shuttle.

I had always imagined my first time with my intended, a daydream or perhaps a premonition that began in my youth. It was then when the name Starchaser manifested in my mind. And now I am here, aboard Starchaser my DS Cruiser with my One, the One who is my spiritual mate, my Noel who has pledged herself to me. I can feel this will be my first time with my One, we are ready for sex which is the physical joining that enables us to enjoy each other's spirit and body. How we are now, right here in this place, I know I am with my true partner and she is in every way my First Mate.

=N=

The Avalonian Combine has no religion or code of moral conduct as neither serves any purpose for a civilization focused entirely on the truth of spirit that every sentient life has. Nothing imagined or believed but everything acknowledged, that life happens and everything about sexuality is necessary and should be expected. It is a celebration that sentient life has a physical body created biologically by the union of a species male and female and the created physical body emerges into life with a spirit already within. Just as the Avalonians have gone to the stars in space vessels, the body is the vessel for the spirit to inhabit in every environment the body can thrive. A spirit is pervasive and cannot be destroyed, it is pure energy that needs no body to be, but in a corporal universe it is necessary to manifest within the universe to experience all physical sensations and emotional feelings are not part of an energy-only existence.

Sexuality is an extension of spiritual existence while manifest in a physical body.

The expression of sexuality is not predetermined or judged in Avalonian society by who is participating in intimate behavior. No stigma is perceived regarding who is engaging in sexual behavior as it is accepted that sexuality involves the desire of spirit and pleasure, regardless of gender between willing participants and partners. Also unquestioned is that it is necessary for a male and female to produce offspring, unless the species is hermaphrodite or biologically adapted to transform gender in order to continue the auto-replication of species to continue bloodlines and existence.

The only enforceable codes related to sex are for the subjugation of another sentient being for sexual purposes by any means without consent, for forcing sexual contact that violates a spiritual being, and coercion for entrapment of another for sexual purposes. The normalized consequence for violation of the enforceable sex codes is to separate the offending spirit from its physical manifest in the universe. It is one of the related codes that address the violation of a sentient being in any way that harms the spirit that includes enslavement, extortion, brutality, coercion, and cruelty. Any relationship with consent of each sentient involved is permissible by law.

-/v-

I have been wanting this for so long and looking at Barrett I can see he is ready for me too, my man from the stars. I climb up onto his lap sliding my butt on his thighs and thrust my hips into his hips trapping his manhood between us. I can feel how long, how wide, and how hard he is between my pussy lips, I can't resist grinding myself against him feeling his cockhead leaking his precum down my skin into my navel. I have not internalized yet what that means for how deep he is going to be inside me. My boobs press into his chest, my arms wrap around his shoulders, and I kiss him the way a woman kisses the man she wants to show her true self to. I have chosen him as my man, the One I can be myself with and the One to whom I reveal all my desires and wants.

My kiss is open, my lips and tongue touching his lips, then his mouth, finding him just as ready for me with his lips parted and his tongue touching mine. It feels like we have an electricity flowing between us because this is the first time in my life I have a desire to have and be had without conditions or expectations. Barrett can literally do anything he wants to me, with me, and for me and I am willing to accept him and anything he chooses. I want to please him in any way he wants and I can feel I would do anything from this moment he wants me to do. It is to me the completion of stepping out of my world to join him in his universe.

That realization scares me at first but just as quickly I find I am drawn to that excitement and I know with every fiber of my being that I trust him more than I have any reason to trust him. There is something about his spirit I recognize as if he is me and we share the same spirit if that sounds strange, like we are in complete harmony. Such a perfect harmony that I want to be connected to him. A truth that dawns on me as I sit with his purposely designed physical member, designed to penetrate my feminine body, that as much as I want him inside me, I can actually wait for him to be ready to be inside me, for as much time as he needs to be ready to be inside me. My patience has surfaced as something tangible in this moment and I suspect it is significant and is something more than I may know.

o/o

My eyes are all over Noel and her sexy body, her big voluptuous breasts and slim waist, her flared hips and shapely legs with her alluring pussy framed between them where they part, her gorgeous butt and slender arms ending at delicate, diminutive and dexterous hands. Her hair framing her beautiful face made sexier by her desire and energy, watching her moving without hesitation to climb onto my lap straddling my hips, scooting up my thighs. Her hips pushing against mine trapping my cock between us, her hips still moving rubbing her pussy on the underside of my shaft.

I can feel her heat and wetness on my tender skin and the slickness of her pussy lips causing pleasure while also robbing some of the friction that could cause a swift climb to immediately satisfying pleasure. Her firm boobs pressing against my chest, dragging her nipples on my skin, eliciting moans from me I had not expected making my sounds delightfully hers. Her lips on mine with lips parted, I match my lips to hers feeling how attuned our spirits are becoming. My tongue touching hers and sliding with and against hers, enjoying our intimacy, touching as much as we are, I can feel my growing manhood generating its own urgency from my groin.

Her pussy rubbing on my cock encourages me to rock my hips to rub her pussy in response. She is leading me and giving me permission. I am immediately thankful for her initiative knowing this is how our genetics are programmed, knowing she is yet unaware of the nature of her Avalonian roots, and it is only the beginning. Her motions are her permission and she provides me with guidance for everything I need to know about how she would like me to take my initiative with her including how to touch her in ways she finds pleasurable and I am learning as quickly as I can. An Avalonian man is sensitive to the female he is with and is always learning each woman's preferences and desires he is with, as each Avalonian woman is as different as a fingerprint.