Starchaser Ch. 03: The Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noel has a moan emanating from her throat that is a beautiful music filling my ears, it is a pure loving energy directly filling my heart. I move my hips down feeling the tip of my cock plowing through her pussy lips. An amazing sensation I always wanted and imagined that is now in my present. I feel her rocking her hips as well like we have found a dance we can share. It goes on and on and I am caught up in this erotic pleasure that goes on for some time, until she moves unexpectedly, thrusting her hips against me, catching me unaware, sliding her pussy up to and onto my cockhead. She immediately begins rocking her hips back as she caps the tip of my cock centered in her pussy lips. I am instantly aware of how tight her pussy is, with her weight pressing down on my cockhead and only the center part gives me a feeling on my most tender skin that it could penetrate her sex.

Our lips part and our eyes dart about each other's eyes knowing this is our moment of beginning. Being so close, our eyes look deeply into each other's eyes. "Noel, you should know your eyes are Avalonian Human." I press lightly against her pussy feeling her moving her hips side to side attempting to accommodate my considerable girth while breathing hard. Her hands are on my biceps giving her stability and control as her hips move like a sultry belly dancer rubbing her warm heat over my firm domed head. Her eyes never leave mine as I can feel her desire to have my cock inside her, taking her time to make me fit inside her pussy as she listens to me. She makes no hint of any need to interrupt or speak. Like the students at the Academy with me, all her attention is focused on learning to understand and accept, trusting the lessons are necessary and essential to living.

"I have a neural communicator, it is an implant that all Captains have put into their head during training. The communicator connects me to Starchaser. It is what you have noticed has been going on with me when you talk to me and you notice I am not entirely focusing on you. Your genetics are revealed in your eyes and they tell me you belong here, and I know that I want you here. You should also know that I want you to be my lover and my partner. If you want that too then I would like very much for us to be partners in life, in every sense of the concept." My words have now been spoken clearly as is the custom. She has already accepted me as her Captain and now I have given her the choice to be my committed partner. It will establish her place in the Combine, just as everyone else who has chosen to belong.

I feel Noel pressing herself down harder on my cock forcing herself to open herself wider to take me in deeper. Without breaking eye contact I can see her nodding her head to communicate her yes acceptance, and she says she wants me to let her get me inside her before she says anything more. Her words are spoken softly as she remains focused and driven. Then she starts lifting herself up then letting herself descend using gravity to impale herself down on the shaft of my cock. She is the one initiating us fucking, and together with her boobs being used to increase her momentum. She is physically moving her chest making her heavy boobs rise and fall increasing her momentum with a water hammer effect, and as her big tits go up and down she's letting just her rock hard nipples stroke across my chest. It is a masterful movement like nothing I have ever witnessed before that is giving me new appreciation of the woman I have in my midst.

She continues speaking saying how she has always dreamed about having sex this way, with a man from the stars who appears to her and takes her with him to the stars, and how she is now fulfilling her greatest dreams. I thrust against her knowing she has given me her consent and my cock works with her pussy to penetrate her ever deeper. Noel's face is full of pure joyful lust and her body moves in ways I can remember seeing my parents doing when they were being sexual more times than I could ever remember. It is the way it is done in the Combine and the way it should always be.

-/v-

The feeling of Barrett's cock on my pussy is intense, I cannot help rubbing myself up and down on his wide rigid shaft. I can feel him also moving against me and it is causing a sensation that is better than anything I ever experienced or imagined. We are dancing together but not moving apart, dancing a private dance with our sexes rubbing together while we cuddle and hold each other naked. His cockhead seems too large and too long with the wet tip above my navel while I am straddling his hips. I feel him slide down lower in our dance and I move my hips similarly to match his movement in the opposite direction. The feeling of his cockhead spreading my pussy lips aside his shaft is beyond pleasure and we do this for what seems like forever. Pleasure so intense for me I start to have small orgasms inside, those private orgasms that nobody knows about but me. I want more.

I have been waiting patiently and I can appreciate this amazing man is totally respecting me, taking nothing for himself but giving everything for me. It is clear to me that it is my choice to go further. I know this now so I choose to act and do something about what I can do for us. I roll my hips up to let his cockhead slide down under my crotch and my vaginal opening. As soon as he is there I roll my hips forward and downward quickly to mount myself up on top of his big bulbous knob capturing his cockhead in the pit of my pussy so I'm sitting atop his cock tip firmly.

I can feel it underneath my pussy like the biggest thing that I have ever had to grind my sex on. I breathe deeply forcing my mind to relax, relaxing my opening for him, the opening to my sexual parts exactly where I want him to be. He is so much wider and longer than any penis I have had in my vagina. He has a real cock, a real man's cock and I am not going to stop doing what we are doing until he can thrust into me full depth and take my pussy for his own, as deeply as he can possibly go. I cannot stop looking into his eyes, the most perfect eyes I have ever seen.

He starts talking and he says he knows I belong here because my eyes are Avalonian Human eyes. He says he knows it because he has a neural communicator that connects him to Starchaser that was implanted during his training. Just him saying this for me to know before he says anything more confirms that I have been perceiving him correctly and there is so much more about my Barrett than anyone on Earth could possibly know. I want him now more than ever and work my hips and pussy to capture more of him inside me.

I want all of him, not to be greedy but to show him I want to share the pleasure I want to have with him. If I am Avalonian as he says I am, then I am made for him and he deserves a woman like me who loves him. It also means that my body is made to take a manhood of this proportion inside me and from this moment forward I am going to let it happen, no matter what entry into my body he wants to use, even the one that has never been used by anyone before. I tell him, "I want to get you inside of me before I say anything more." I don't think I can express my commitment to him any clearer and I can tell he respects me still by how patiently he remains steady allowing me to do all the effort to get his huge cock inside my unprepared body.

I look in his eyes and I know I am moaning as I try to plunge him into me deeper. I lift up and then use gravity to assist me in dropping myself onto his shaft. I find that my big boobs with their heft have momentum and I lift them by throwing my shoulders back letting them fall by gravity adding a hammer effect down my torso that I can feel nudges him inside each time that much deeper, and I keep doing it, God I love my boobs. Slowly, I can feel I am training my vaginal muscles to relax and to learn his girth and length. At some point when he is more than half way inside me, he starts to thrust upward from underneath me. I can feel the combination of his force upward and mine downward doing amazing things to make the penetration into my body go deeper. I know we have nothing between us, no physical barrier with our skin to skin contact and I have no idea how compatible our sexuality is.

I have no idea if we are a compatible fertile couple and if he can make me pregnant with this first mating, but the idea of him impregnating me has made me instantly desire whatever can happen as a part of this new life I have chosen. I already know I want the pregnancy if it happens, I want his seed within me filling me as much as an Avalonian man can. I want to be joined with him now, right now and as often again as we can, and I want to bear his offspring, to bear our offspring. He is in all reality my husband I have chosen, and I hope that is something they do up here.

"Barrett, I have always dreamed about a man from the stars coming to make love to me and taking me to the stars with him, you are making my dreams come true and I could not be more happy than I am now. I am yours Barrett and I don't care what you want to do with me from now on as long as it is you and we can always be together." I start rocking my hips and feel my body relaxing around his cock and suddenly he is going deeper than any cock has ever been inside me and he starts grazing my cervix. I know where he is, what is happening and what he is capable of doing with this amazingly deep penetration.

I relax and in my mind's eye I can see his cock deep within me rubbing his tip on the gateway to my womb. I imagine opening the gateway for him and welcoming him inside. I can feel him penetrating deeper within my body and it causes me to start breathing deep and fast, my mouth and throat open wide for maximum air to flood my lungs again and again, so wide there is no sound from me. And then I feel him slip into my deepest recess, in my mind's eye he is underneath my lungs and his throbbing cockhead is beating in unison with my heart, our hearts are beating very hard and mine is beating very close to the head of his pulsing shaft.

Our eyes connect again and our faces, while close but not touching, have us breathing each other's breath. The sensation of this intense intimacy is the most powerfully attractive thing I have ever felt. I can feel our spirits touching and mingling as our bodies merge, as if we share one body of pleasure and strength, I don't know why but I whisper, "yes," but then I hear him answer, "yes," and then I feel a flooding of heat deep in my core knowing he just gushed his seed deeply inside my body. It is as if our merged bodies don't exist anymore. We are embracing but not just physically, our spirits feel like we are one and I know him. I unquestioningly know I have always known him, he is me and we are not any different from each other.

I breathe deeply and feel cool air plunge into my lungs filling them from the bottom up before I exhale the air. His eyes are coming into focus again and I can feel him still gushing inside me. "Oh fuck Barrett, that is the most amazing sex I have ever had, if it is my choice we can do this more, a lot more!" My words are not intended to be demanding but instead full of excitement with just how much I love what we just did and are still doing, and my desire to do it more. "I love you Barrett, I know it is too soon to say that but I feel you should know it because I do, without any doubt in my heart and mind. I love you, my love."

o/o

Noel looks like a woman possessed, or a woman wanting to be possessed, the truly sexual woman pleasuring her man she has chosen and is riding. I have seen it often enough to know she has committed to having me inside her and she is taking advantage of my thrusting inside her. Her eyes close and I can feel her body relaxing on my cock, my hips responding to thrust into her harder and the next plunge going remarkably deeper forcing her pussy walls apart with some resistance but not enough to stop my deep penetration. Her boobs look amazing and she is moving them up and down so seductively, I can't get enough of watching them and watching her, the most amazing sexual woman I have ever seen.

Inside her so deep I feel our pelvis bones grind together and my bulbous cock head nestling into her cervix. I know she has had sex before with her ability to take me so deep without much discomfort but I can only guess if she has been this deeply penetrated before. We have no barrier of any kind between us and if her genetics truly are Avalonian Human then it is likely my sperm is compatible with her ovum and this first mating could produce offspring. I can see it in her eyes the way she is looking at me. It is the same look my mother had with my father so often. It is to me the look of true love, of desire, and devotion.

I stay pressed deeply inside her and can feel her cervix beginning to efface and my tip beginning to penetrate deeper. Slowly at first but then going wider like an entry portal diaphragm until at once my entire cock head slips into the deepest part of her sex, her uterus, like a hot pillow for my cockhead to rest on within her. I can feel her heartbeat against my sensitive tip and notice how quickly our hearts find a pulse rate to match. It has the effect of multiplying the pleasure I have within her. As her heart and mine are matching each other, beating as one, it is just one more snare that keeps me wanting to be with her, to be within her and to stay deep inside her pussy and womb.

Her mouth is open and she is breathing deeply without any sound just as I am doing. She whispers, "yes," and I answer, "yes," because we have reached our unity, and with her spoken words she has given her permission, my reservations are all canceled and I climax hard. My cum and semen floods her deepest and innermost recesses with a gushing torrent made ready by the sexual behavior of well matched Avalonian mating partners.

Mutually achieved orgasm is the highest level of spiritual love where minds and bodies have merged to become one. I saw it so often with my parents that it has always been my goal to find a girl "like mom" and to have everything I ever wanted, and now I have Noel for my own partner. I revel in Noel's spirit and how she matches me so well with our spirits joined as one. It is a lasting sensation, thought to be an out of body experience with spirits escaping the bounds of physical manifestation for a moment of co-mingled rapture.

And much too soon, we return to our bodies with a deep cleansing breath of cool air filling lungs that restores our strength and sensibilities. My cock still inside her gushing the remains of my load that is rightfully hers. She says she loves me and I smile knowing she is telling the truth of our merging. "I love you Noel, and it is not too soon to say such a thing, because we are now a committed pair. This is the Avalonian way, we mate to grow our connection and if we are compatible, what we have just experienced happens, so it is a proof that you are exactly where you should be and where you ought to be, here with me."

I can see her radiantly glowing with great joy and the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. How she wraps her arms around my shoulders while we are still conjoined and how Noel kisses me with open mouth and tongue, that I am only too happy to match her open mouth with mine and my tongue to hers, we are exhibiting the ultimate symbol of a committed pair, that being her having a double penetration, carnally and orally. With our first sexual mating complete I have no doubt this is just the start of our life together. There is much to be done and explored but it will all be so much easier now we are the strongest of teams.

I have a memory that appears in my mind of how it is documented in chronicles we studied at the Academy that a rapid development of this togetherness, from first meeting to becoming intimate lovers is the hallmark of lasting unions that have a stronger bond than relationships with a long delay awaiting conjoining. This romantic ideal permeates Avalonian folklore and with it a strength of unity much greater than what is seen in mates of other sentient lifeforms.

=N=

Avalonian history and folklore is full of partner teams. They are always two spirits who are joined together as a committed pair and represent the merging of spirits as partners who stand together for complete awareness of their surroundings. The image renderings usually have the committed pair standing back to back with something like arms or an arm and a stylized scroll, sash or flowing robe making them appear entwined. Sometimes the pair are same sex but more often both sexes who look outward from their center of mass with fierce courage and loyalty. Other symbols are usually included to show how they combine their strengths. It is their differences that make the partnership stronger by bringing to bear the gifts that are unique to each that overlap any weak seams an adversary could use to divide the pair. By combining their strengths an adversary is at a disadvantage facing a foe of unpredictable strength and adaptability. Interestingly a difference of stature, one imposing hulk and one slender diminutive without preference to gender, is considered stronger than two equally sized partners.

The ultimate partnership for all sentient beings in the universe is a female-male pairing that combines feminine and masculine traits making them a formidable force of nature as they act as a unified team and they can produce offspring passing their strengths on to the next generation. The procreation strengthens the species, replacing missing members and expanding numbers beyond what was before, something a non-fertile pairing cannot do. Barrett and Noel have an ultimate feminine-masculine partnership with his tall and large powerful stature and her short slender beautifully shaped figure, proportions in both considered ideal to keeping them committed and focused on each other. This ideal is lauded in Avalonian society as romantic and is promoted as the identity of what it means to be Avalonian.

Pairing is one of the foundations of the Avalonian Combine where the civilization's primary tenant is the fundamental importance of the spirit. Enlightenment is achieved when the joy of understanding is realized, and it forms the cornerstone of all society structures and traditions. The core driving force of all Avalonian Combine entities is embracing the spirits that form the Avalonian Unity. When new spirits are located as Noel has been on Earth, all means available are directed to ensure those spirits are recognized and whatever is the desire of those spirits is the responsibility of the collective whole to do everything possible to support these spirits in whatever endeavor they choose.

The Fleet Directorate upon receiving Starchaser's message of finding an Avalonian crew member on Earth put established events into motion. Events that are designed to bring a new member into the Avalonian Combine as a full member. For Noel as it has been done for countless others before her, she will be established in full recognition of the Fleet and Combine giving her status and family as Barrett's mate and partner and officially post her as crew and First Mate of Starchaser. The Fleet Directorate also posted Earth into the roster of planets with a source population of Avalonian compatible spirits that can be recruited for accession for full membership in the Avalonian Combine. The posting does not open the planet to anyone to venture to Earth as protocols for respecting isolation status for a planet that has not yet achieved awareness of other sentient beings off their world. It does allow for the kind of interaction that Barrett had that resulted in meeting Noel. Interaction with those identified as potential candidates with aptitude for extra-planetary life, that they may choose to join the Fleet as a member of the Avalonian Combine.