Starchaser Ch. 03: The Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the liquids reclamation room I move to face the wall over a trough in the floor that follows along the walls. I move our clasped hands to my cock to put her hand on my not so hard shaft so she is holding it as I start to pee. I guide her hand in mine to direct the stream so it lands on icons embedded in the tiles. The icons respond to the impact energy doing what they are programmed to do, like the butterflies flap their wings, the bugs lift their shells so wings extend and flap, and the pinwheels begin spinning and go faster as more of the stream hits the curved side of the cups. "You can pee too if you want to, these things are fun to make them do the motions." I see her look up and smile briefly before returning her attention to directing my pee saying something silly and funny.

It doesn't take long for me to finish. We go past the sinks and stop at the low one for me to wash myself while Noel watches and then tries washing her hands as well. Then I put my hands into the open glowing recess in the wall that removes all excess moisture and we are ready to leave. She does it as well and looks at her hands amazed they are dry. We are again on the move and head back to the central corridor and head in the direction toward the front of Starchaser.

I explain as we pass by doors about the warehouse reserves of foodstuffs behind them with sufficient supply for a crew of 100 for an Earth decade. For the doors on the other side of the corridor I tell about the depot stores of atomic elements that the replicators use to provide everything we ask Starchaser to provide including the air we breathe, the water in the loo, and the fabrics that will make our uniforms. Then I start to tell her about what we are doing next that will result in having our uniforms.

"In the port wing, that's the left side wing, there is the textile lab where we will be scanned and have a uniform created for us. They are the coolest things and I have a uniform that I don't want to use anymore because it represents my time before I met you. We need to have matching uniforms even if they are completely different designs between what I wear and what you wear. They will have the same colors and trim designs but mine will be masculine and yours will be feminine. We can make them anything we want.

"Personally, I like the male warrior personna for mine, one that covers the body really well like defensive armor. What I think is really attractive are those female warrior characters I saw in comics on Earth. The ones that always look hot for big boobs like you have that reveal as much of your body as possible with just enough covering your pussy like a treasure leaving no doubt you are capable of protecting yourself without much defensive armor.

"What I think we should do for our official Starchaser uniforms is what we want to be known by because people will always remember their first encounter with us and that is most important. No matter what we design, it will have technology features that extend a micron thick containment field around our bodies for going outside Starchaser to do things like walk on all the outside surfaces when we go out to inspect the hull. You're going to love this. If you remember in Guardians Of The Galaxy 2, Peter Quill had that personal shield device that he wanted Yondu to use but Yondu put it on Peter so he would survive going into space unprotected, it is that kind of thing."

We get to an up-down tube and being the bottom of the tube I know Noel is not going to have any issue just stepping inside. I feel her hand grab tighter as we are on the up side and we go up a couple decks before I lean and we step out. She stops me and looks back into the up-down tube how it looks like an open empty silo glowing golden yellow without doors. I explain, "It uses gravity attraction the way the deck plates do Noel, the side we came up on attracts us upwards and the other side attracts downward. You can find the middle of the shaft and find the place where you can stay in one place and if you stick your arms and legs out like a starfish you can spin like a top around your center of mass. I had lots of fun as a kid in them and yeah I used to do that kind of thing on my parent's DS Cruiser."

I lead the way along the corridors passing windows that look out the leading edge of the port wing giving a view from inside at the vastness of space and the beautiful curving hull of Starchaser looking forward and upward to where the bridge extension is the higher part of the forward dorsal hull. There is no reflection on the Lexan Matrix where it is not injected with pigment so the appearance is that it is just open to space. I show Noel how it is possible to touch the wall/window/Lexan Matrix hull to prove it really is a solid and not just a gap into the void.

Smiling at the marvel, I turn us to head another 100 meters or so along the leading edge of the wing and turn left into a parallel corridor to the central hull. A short way down on the right is the open vestibule of the textiles lab. I lead the way inside.

-/v-

Barrett does what seems to be the most normal thing in a lower sink washing himself off and then his hands. He then puts his hands into a glowing space in the wall and pulls them out dry. I have to try it so I wash my hands too and put my hands into the glowing space in the wall and when I pull them back my hands are drier than if I used a towel. All these neat things on Starchaser are just so cool. We are done in the loo and he leads us back out into the hallway going back the way we came. Then we turn left to continue heading away from where the shuttlecraft are kept.

He points to the portals we are passing and tells me about the stores that are here in the lower deck spaces. We apparently have a huge warehouse of food stores and another one full of basic chemistry elements for making what we need. I saw on Star Trek NG how they have replicators that can make anything from elements, and apparently that is a real thing. And that loo we went into is apparently part of our supply of elements like what we breathe, amazing as I never thought how plants are that essential for life in a spaceship.

Barrett then talks about the uniforms we are going to have. I like what he thinks we should do for our uniforms, like him being the masculine warrior wearing some kind of armored protective layers and whatever else he was saying. I also like what he says I could wear, something like Wonder Woman, Black Scorpion or Barbarella and right here is yet another one of my fantasies coming true. I wonder just how scantily clad a uniform can be and still have the protective shield he says will be built into the uniform. Nobody knows me up here and I can be whatever I want to be. I can be the self I always imagined I could be. I mean I am literally walking nude with this nude man and it is like it is just a normal thing for us.

More daydream fantasies coming true, if I wasn't barefoot feeling the deck under my naked body I would be sure I was dreaming, with my boobs bouncing feeling like I'm heavier than usual, I am pretty sure this is no dream. He did say he likes the gravity turned up higher aboard Starchaser to make it easier to move on Earth, I can already feel like my muscles are getting a workout. The next weird thing is we go straight into something that at first looks like a not very big roundish room that's glowing a yellow-gold color, only it has no ceiling I notice.

I'm totally spooked at first, when I notice we are already going up as if we are in an elevator, but there is no elevator and nothing around us but the glowing walls. I grip Barrett's hand afraid of falling when I remember he said, "if you don't like what you're seeing just close your eyes." I close them and immediately it's like nothing is happening, just like it happened before. I open them again and see an opening coming down the side of this glowing tube space and we just step out into the opening. I'm standing right here with him and we are on a different deck, easy peasy. We stop together, my hand still holding his hand and then he explains what we just used called an up-down tube.

I look down and it is just a big sort-of-oblong room with no corners and looking up the outer walls have openings on the other side and I guess there are similar ones on this side too. I get a little vertigo looking up so I close my eyes and suddenly feel no vertigo, then look up again and see just more spaced apart openings. Barrett explains about the up-down tube and how there are more throughout the ship. They use gravity plates to make one side the going up side and the other side the going down side and then says how he used to play in the tubes as a kid. Suddenly they don't seem scary at all and I laugh thinking about how Barrett must have looked as a boy spinning in the middle between the up and down sides. It's always the kids who turn everything into a game.

We turn left to head aft in this new corridor that looks cozier than the one on the lowest deck. Then there is an open space like a foyer that must be as wide as this center part of Starchaser with openings for corridors on each side. We go to the first one on our right. Barrett says we are now in the port wing and this is just the coolest corridor. It's curved on the right side bulging outward away from us with a view to the outside of Starchaser. It seems like it is totally black to the right on the front of the wing until I realize the points of light I can see are actually stars that don't shimmer like stars do in the night sky on Earth. Here they are steady like glow lights and I can see the forward outside hull on the right.

Starchaser looks really big with its airplane shape, but size wise the biggest airplanes I have ever seen are just tiny things by comparison. Even the huge Airbus double deck A380 I flew across the Atlantic on when I moved to the Bahamas looks very small by comparison. Barrett points out the raised part of the hull way up on top that looks a lot like how a Boeing 747 has the bump on top of its long tube hull for the flight deck and he says that is the bridge which makes sense as that's where the 747 cockpit is.

He has me put my hand out and I find what had appeared to be just a gaping hole in the front of this wing is actually completely solid and completely transparent. So weird and so cool. The tour continues and we go about a football field distance along the wing leading edge corridor until we come to another corridor that goes off to the left at an angle and a short distance more when we are at what Barrett calls the Textile Lab. We go into what looks like a doorway without a door and it opens up as a really neat room that looks more like a lounge at a nightclub than a laboratory.

On a partition in the middle of the room there are those same kind of cloth rectangles like there were in the front of Shuttlecraft +A that projected the huge virtual screen in front of us when we left Earth. These panels suddenly do the same thing and we have a huge 3D holographic screen filling the room from one side to the other that we are standing in the middle of. Barrett talks about how we are here to design our uniforms and that we can have lots of them. He says the styles can be anything we can imagine. Oh baby have I got styles I have been dreaming of for years and now I have a man to wear them for, and someone who can actually make them.

He says Starchaser will work out how to construct them so they will have life support systems built into them that function like spacesuits. My attention is drawn to a couple of three dimensional figures that look very much like me and him standing just above the floor in the middle of the room. I knew we have a size difference but seeing us like this, he is a big man and I am a much smaller woman, and my God I am a shapely small woman and had not realized how hot I look! We agree to have deep blue as our major color and have yellow gold accents as insets the same as the color of the up-down tubes, and red stitching that would be visible on the fabric. Silver trim for any parts that have a shield-like appearance like on his chest and cock plates and on my boob cups and chastity belt. Chastity, ha! It however is not what I have in mind right now, but the concept is perfect for me. This uniform set is powerful and sexy and I wonder if the people who know me on Earth would realize it is me.

We design a second matching uniform set that is more of a traditional design that I think is a Star Trek kind of uniform with him clothed and mine covering less of me with sheer stockings, a high waist mini skirt that barely covers my butt cheeks and a form fitting high neck crop top with sleeves that leaves none of my figure to the imagination how it tucks tightly under my boobs, eat your heart out Seven of Nine. We both match in color scheme but his is hiding his physical body for the most part and mine shows off my curvy body in a sexy way and Barrett says these uniforms will be more appropriate for people who are not yet ready for the full Avalonian couple's sexuality that is apparently what is normal for me, I had no way to know my kinky mind is actually normal for the society I really belong to.

In both of the uniforms we have created so far, I would be wearing a lot more than I am currently wearing standing here with him naked, or nude actually as it occurs to me that we are undressed and it feels natural like this is the way we should be together. We finalize the designs with high heels for me and boots for him. Barrett says it will take time for Starchaser to make them but not as long as it would take for a tailor in Manhattan, so I figure that is pretty fast. As full of adrenaline as I am seeing all this amazing stuff, I can feel my body suffering from fatigue that is starting to catch up to me.

"Barrett, I have not been to sleep in almost 24 hours, I really need to get some sleep. Do we sleep in space? Can we get some sleep while Ms. Textile Lab does her thing to get our uniforms ready for us?" I figure giving the places personalities will help me to learn them faster and make them easier for me to remember too. I think it's hot to imagine a woman tailor making these skimpy sexy numbers I will be wearing and also Barrett's equally hot items to contain his sexy manhood. That is definitely what I want and definitely what I need right now.

=N=

The DS Cruiser has by design minimal internal climate control and regulation meaning there is no atmosphere outside of spaces where it is required and an energy field bubble is maintained wherever organic organisms need specified atmospheres to exist. The loos have an atmosphere where growing plants are and other such spaces have a continuous atmosphere present, representing an economy of resources where living organisms are located where a sustainable life support environment serves multiple purposes. The corridors are not kept pressurized and only have an atmosphere where the crew is and the atmosphere bubble moves with each person, surrounding them for a considerable distance to ensure anoxic pockets disappear before they can harm a living organism. Similarly the gravitation plates in the decks are activated where the atmospheres are located to help stabilize the bubble and provide living comfort for the crew.

The benefits of limiting the presence of atmosphere are many, especially energy conservation as minimal energy expenditure is needed to provide the bubble for the crew in a space less than one tenth of one percent of the ship. Some compartments maintain the atmosphere continuously where oxygen producing plants are located, the byproduct being a useful atomic element once separated from atomic carbon. As oxygen, hydrogen, and sodium gasses are highly reactive and flammable, the absence of atmosphere eliminates possibility of fire and explosion.

Plants are found throughout sentient worlds and organically create complex molecules. As such they are considered a part of the essential technology for Avalonian space faring vessels. Plants are selected from many worlds where they grow naturally. Any organic creatures needed to tend to the plants functions are replicated in mechanical form for their benefits without the entire living requirements an organic species requires. These subsystems are considered critical to the ongoing functioning of an Avalonian ship regardless of design and purpose.

The textile lab is another part of the energy efficiency design. Producing garments with embedded life support systems makes it possible to have sections of the ship without a bubble and with only gravitation deck plates active. The uniforms generate an atmospheric field that extends a micron thin layer surrounding the entire body. Inside the field the entire range of body functions are maintained while outside the field a hostile environment to including no environment at all can exist without any transmission of solids, liquids and gasses through the field. Only when significantly high energy is present is there risk to the life-form within the field. This enables such activity as walking on the outside of the hull to perform visual in-person inspection wearing an autonomous uniform-spacesuit.

The Cutlass Class Deep Space Cruiser Fleet is replete with crew uniforms that run the gamut from fully covered and 'body type unrecognizable' to minimal with barely a body part covered. Most DS Cruisers have multiple uniforms for various purposes but they always have a theme closely associated with the decor of the interior of the ship. The minimum size garment is determined by the limits of miniaturization for the life support system that can be arranged to fit into the physical design. Reducing the distance the field has to generate around body parts does come with energy savings and greater assurance of field integrity. The more the body is covered, the less is the energy required to produce and maintain the micron thick shielding.

Noel's designs that Starchaser is creating will take the textile lab more time to work on maximizing field integrity than it will take for Barrett's design. Starchaser as all DS Cruisers has a computer brain that begins programming independently of the Avalonian datastream and Cortex network by design to assure all components including the assigned Captain work harmoniously and without errors that are inherent with any possibility of data lag and buffering. Starchaser Textile Lab to this point had not handled a uniform design with exposed sections. With Noel's body exposed in many locations from her neck to her toes, the uniform is critically important for her until she gets to Farpoint Station for her body scan to create the print file making Phased Transportation possible for her in a crisis or anytime for convenience. Barrett's chosen design modified his current traditional uniform to be form fitting and skin tight while accommodating his manhood in all its changes from flaccid to fully erect and it is a small change to his current Academy uniform that will be easily produced.

The last idea Barrett thought of in the Textile Lab as a critical feature brought delight to Noel's mind. It was to enable the suits to link up and connect the fields so the suits can merge together. With the fields connected, they will form one continuous life support field extending completely around each other. Connecting the fields would enable them to be intimate in the void of open space and it would provide a lifeboat effect where one suit could aid a compromised suit. These modifications to the standard design will take time even with the current state of Farpoint-Avalonian technology.

Barrett had intended for their next tour stop to be the recreation tank, but it would have to wait when Noel expressed her fatigue and need for sleep. Barrett notified Starchaser it was crew rest time and to only wake him if his level of command was required.