Starchaser Ch. 03: The Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our hands slip easily together just as we held hands on the beach not long ago. We stand up to leave and the shuttlecraft front bench seat parts in the center and creates the gap for us to walk through. Our clothes are together on the back couch and they are easy for me to reach, with one hand I scoop them up and take them with us. They are the only garments we have with us and are the only clothing Noel currently has on board Starchaser. The shuttle back door slides open to the docking bay revealing that what was on the display screen is exactly what is outside the shuttle. We step down onto the decking plates that feel like a vinyl surface underfoot and as warm as our skin so it feels warm to the touch.

We walk together nude and it feels much better to me than when I would go unclothed through Starchaser by myself. With Noel and her female body, my male body seems to have a greater purpose and I am aware of my nakedness which was easily dismissed before. "The portal opens in a half turn spin so the overlapping layers move out of the way for the largest species of the Combine to pass through." The portal opens to reveal a space twice my height and three times wider than it is high. "This is called the Pressure Vestibule that is intended to be an emergency chamber should anything fail with the docking bay. It is a purpose designed feature that has proven to be a totally unnecessary feature by the operations of thousands of ships over dozens of years of use. As DSCs are one design that has never changed, people pretty much just consider it like a back porch hangout when spending time in the docking bay or doing hobby things with shuttle transports. This is the interior portal to the lower deck corridor."

At the opposite side of the Pressure Vestibule, another round portal matching the one to the docking bay spirals open and a short distance behind that portal is another colorless transparent door with a vertical line that parts the door in the middle. The moment the spiral portal door snaps closed behind us, the sliding door parts in the middle and disappears into the walls on each side enabling access to the corridor that stretches into the distance 200 meters in front of us looking like there is a small white square at the other end.

An egg looking object follows the upper curved corner of the corridor where the wall to our left merges with the ceiling, heading in our direction at high speed. It then slows quickly and drops down to come to a stop directly in front of me with the top surface rotating open to reveal an empty space inside. I drop the clothes into it from my hand, the same clothes we had been wearing on Earth. The lid closes the moment the clothes are inside and my hand is away from the opening. The egg looking object moves to the other wall and back up to the curved corner between wall and ceiling where it speeds away back in the direction from where it came. "That's going to the laundry and our clothes will be in our quarters when we get there. Before we get there though, we will have made our uniforms. We need to be dressed and uniforms are designed to protect us when the atmosphere is uncertain and provide us with decorum when attending ceremonial events. Any other time if you like being naked or nude, then we can just stay like we are now while we are aboard Starchaser."

At the next place where the corridor meets an intersecting corridor, I turn left and then lead the way into an opening on the right. "This is the loo, Noel." We walk right in as there is no visible portal and with nobody else aboard there is no need to close a concealed portal that is ready to close if at all necessary behind us. We walk past floor to ceiling mirrors and a counter with sinks mounted on the mirror walls. On the opposite side is an opening to a short row of toilets that face each other in a small well lit alcove of a room. I see her looking at everything taking it all in.

The next opening is another alcove room with a perimeter floor trough along the walls also well lit. The last room isn't really something defined as a room as it is a dark passageway to an atrium visible through the far side. Inside the charcoal black passageway at its center point is a set of bronze shower fittings, a rectangular rain shower panel overhead, several vertical rows of soaking jets in the walls and a bronze grid of upward sprays in the floor. Beyond the passageway the space opens into a brightly lit expanse that has a pathway leading to an outdoor shower amidst a beautiful garden of green lush plants, some with flowers surrounding a rain shower pad at its center.

I'm still holding Noel's hand now we are as far into the loo as we can go and I am so happy to finally have someone to share Starchaser with me. "These really are nice places for a shower alone, or with others... as I remember from Recalcitrant, my parents DS Cruiser. If you look there on the left, that is where you can take a relaxing bath and if soaking is too slow for you it is also a recirculating pool so the water can move if you want to have a good swim, it automatically adjusts the water movement so you stay in the middle. All of the loos are like this in the central hull, but the ones in the wings also have a sauna for dry or humid basking." I smile at the thought of spending time with Noel in the saunas.

-/v-

Barrett is so much a man in charge, slipping his hand into mine again, it feels like our hands are just meant to be holding onto each other. The bench seat becomes two seats again as the middle disappears and I still don't see how it does it, and he picks up our clothes without letting my hand go. I had not even thought about grabbing our things I had tossed aside on the couch because I am enjoying the idea of Barrett looking at my naked body, especially my boobs anytime he looks over at me. I never realized how much I like my boobs until I saw him staring at them on the beach. Now I want him to look at them often and I hope he catches onto that fast.

We leave the shuttle and sure enough the docking bay looks with my own eyes now exactly how it looked in the shuttle's viewing screen and the decking feels amazing under my bare feet. Soft and warm to the touch, just how I adore a floor to feel on my little footsies. The portal thing does that spinney half turning thing as it opens like a camera diaphragm and it's way bigger than me. I look up at Barrett when he says it's sized for other people in the Combine who need them that big to get through. Makes sense that a ship would be designed for everyone who would need to use it. Not like those 18th century wooden warships I visited in England that were made for people my size, Barrett would have to be bent over all the time to fit anywhere inside them.

This is an Emergency Chamber he says, well those are a good thing to have and since it has never been needed, that is also a good thing. "I like the idea of hanging out down here and working on the shuttle together, that sounds pretty cool. I used to help my dad do jobs on his vehicle and that was always really fun." We go through another portal spiraling door and then immediately through a normal outward sliding door that goes out both ways disappearing into the walls, I think. The corridor is super long and I remember from the outside that the docking bay is somewhere about the middle of Starchaser, so this ship is really big. Barrett turns us where another corridor crosses the main one we were on and then he turns us directly into an opening, what looks like a doorway without a door, and just like that we are in a bathroom, or as he calls it a "loo" just like they call them that on my England vacation.

The layout is pretty normal at first, with a counter on the left wall that's got mirrors and sinks but on the right there's a small room with about three toilets on one side facing another three toilets on the other side, which is kinda weird without partitions and as we pass the next small room on the right, it is just like a shower but has a trough at the bottom of the walls on all three sides. The furthest in room though is like going through a dark corridor with a shower in the middle then into a garden or a greenhouse with lots of plants that goes back a ways. Also on the right Barrett talks about the rain shower that looks like standing on a nice stone surface and having a shower in the garden standing in the sunshine which I am not sure how there is all the light in here. Opposite the rain shower is a pool looking big bathtub he says we could soak or swim in. That is totally cool especially when he says they are all this way except for some in the wings that have saunas. I think I'm starting to love Starchaser as much as I already love Barrett.

I reached to grasp his cock again and it was really gooey and slick. He obviously likes the way it feels grabbing him, with all this cum drying and getting to be something like a butter cake frosting. It actually smells great, I can't resist the urge to kneel down and smell, then taste his cock and this frosting stuff all over his shaft. It tastes like something awesome, I can't place the taste but since I'm a little hungry this is making a perfect snack. Barrett-cum is yum! And it takes a lot of licking to get it off and it's making me more horny if that is possible. He has me sit back while he moves to a small bench between the rain shower and the recirculating pool and it is a perfect height with a cushioned floor for my knees. I put my hands on his thighs to support and steady myself and now I can really get to work cleaning his cock with my mouth. I can actually use my teeth to drag the buttercream off him. It's that thick now and then I have to lick it when it's mostly gone. It comes off pretty easily and soon I am just licking his skin. I flick a lifted edge and find I can peel it off his skin! Oh fuck I'm getting so horny again.

I have been looking up at Barrett smiling as I was cleaning his cock and his cock has gotten bigger and harder from me doing that. He's saying the tour might last weeks at this point and I laugh at the idea of it taking a long time because we can't resist jumping each other's booty for sex. But he is clean now so I stand up, then I ask him if he needs a shower or something. He says he needs to pee which makes me laugh. He slips his hand in mine again and takes me back to the small room with the trough round the edge of the walls and moves my hand so I hold his cock with my hand and I can feel this big man relax. Then I feel him go slightly soft in my hand and suddenly he is peeing right in front of me while I'm watching and holding him. I had hoped at some point he would be comfortable enough with me to want to do everything together, including the need to pee and take a dump, well less of the dump part, but still that level of comfortable being together.

In the trough there are little images in the tiled surface like targets and I find I can move his stream to go right on them and they light up and do things, the one like a Ladybug has its red wing shells lift and fall, the star shape expands a little and spins, the one that looks like an anemometer wind cup thingy spins faster when hit directly and slower when the stream moves to one side but really fast if hitting it just right on one side more than the other side. Barrett is laughing at me! Asking me if I am having fun! "Yes I am having fun Mr Pee Pee Head, don't mind me but I'm making that anemometer thingy go fast, I just need more pee buddy!" I watch his flow go to a drip then stop. Everyone says a man needs a shake so I do that but nothing happens and he is laughing at me again.

=N=

The loo, bathroom, toilet, facilities, many names for the basic requirement of all life forms to eliminate body waste from the normal functioning of living processes, in Avalonian society the act has no stigma as it is just another part of life and no more embarrassing to Avalonians than a cough or a sneeze which also eliminates body waste but in a different way. The Farpoint technology is present in all systems of the DS Cruiser to include energy shielding to create partitions where they do not seem to exist. Noel did not notice partitions in the toilet room because unless someone feels a need for privacy, no partitions would exist to separate the spirits from enjoying their time together.

The rain shower has the ability to produce water and a water glycerin mixture the Pandorans need for their grooming. Plants in the loo are protected from the detrimental effects of the glycerin by the reclaimators that surround the shower space allowing water vapor and particles to reach the plants while glycerin and the body oils that the glycerin absorbs are Point to Reservoir Phased Transported to be reconditioned and returned to containment tanks to go directly back into the rain shower flow.

Much of the plumbing on the DS Cruiser is compartmentalized, no long pipes or water-flows to minimize the problems of large scale distribution systems. The smaller systems are managed using Phased Transport for moving volumes when needed in one place or another. Since most DS Cruisers have whole sections of the ship that are never used or even visited, those systems are inactive and void of liquids or used as storage containers for transporting vast quantities for projects. One such project was restoring planets once used by the Ra for their own consumption without concern for what conditions they caused for indigenous populations that had no choice but to suffer resulting droughts and loss of resources.

Long Range Survey Ships were instrumental in those projects as their structure is long and rigid enough to provide planetary elevator service. As an elevator in synchronous orbit, remaining directly over a single point on a planet, a LRSS could do such things as offloading DS Cruisers arriving with millions of liters of water as cargo. With the ship's bow remaining stationary over a place on the planet, great volumes of water would flow directly into ocean basins, avoiding disturbances to atmosphere and minimizing surface erosion that would result if such large volumes of water were released as rainfall and allowed to flow across the planet's surface.

o/o

I was intending to do a quick wash to remove my thickening cum from my cock but Noel is apparently horny as she grabs my cock, finds it smells good, and tastes good. She then settled onto her knees to lick our cum of my cock. There was no way I was going to tell her this was a first experience for me. Growing up on my parent's DS Cruiser Recalcitrant, I was an only child and there was no other crew aboard. It was normal to watch mom and dad having sex and I often watched mom do what Noel is doing now, just as enthusiastically and Noel even looks like she is enjoying it as much as mom always enjoys dad. I know mom just about lived on the stuff because they were fucking wherever they were on the ship and it is well known that as long as an Avalonian woman regularly consumes orally the results of mating with her chosen one, it causes a natural response from her reproductive system that prevents her body from becoming pregnant, ostensibly to keep her from becoming impregnated by another mate's orgasm inside her but also as a natural selection response when population reached the Avalonian home world's maximum capacity threshold.

Avalonian sex provides the woman with a natural response to ensure continuance of the species. She consumes the mingled sexual union to prevent pregnancy and can remain virginal, which in Avalonia refers to a woman who has not borne a child, even when bonded to her male. Her body will store and preserve his sperm indefinitely and if the male is no longer able to make her pregnant, or he becomes deceased before she becomes pregnant, she can encapsulate her ovum with his preserved sperm to create a child with her preferred and no longer living mate. If she bonds to another male who she responds to as her preferred mate, her body can reject the previously preserved sperm and replace it with her new mate's sperm.

I never had a sibling while I was growing up because mom loved their sex so much and got all her sustenance from their cream coating his cock. She only became pregnant again once I left the ship, apparently due to sampling actual food prepared during a fertility ceremony that caused her stomach upset and caused her to not eat anything for a couple days. They now have a small crew because her second pregnancy was quadruplets with two identical twins of each gender.

My own experience, being solitary for years, was living with my creative imagination. I invented an imaginary girlfriend as soon as I became aware of my own sexuality and discovered how good it could make me feel. It became my favorite pastime, to fantasize about my girlfriend, and using that inspiration I created the interior design features that were incorporated into Starchaser and my primary Shuttlecraft +A. My Academy days were too focused on being worthy of becoming a DS Captain like my dad and I really didn't pay attention to the girls in the school, who were themselves also intent on becoming Captains too.

So sex was not really a part of my Academy experience as it had been for my dad and mom who had bonded at Academy and solidified their decision to be partners on his DS Cruiser, as dad was Captain and mom was First Mate at the selection time when Recalcitrant was about to be made. What I had not known before my own Academy experience was that dad and mom were connected mentally when they had their neural communicators implanted and they both learned to interface with Recalcitrant in construction together, and in so doing were also becoming an inseparable team able to share the most intimate thoughts without uttering a word between them.

My solitary experience continued until I arrived at Earth and most women I did have sex with were just Earthbound Humans. There was no congealing of cum, just lots of it in a clear liquid form that either fascinated the woman by my ability to cover a considerable amount of their skin or horrified her with the volume and mess it created. This experience with Noel is just one more proof of how perfect she is as a mate, her Avalonian gene tracers are strong enough for her to have a full blown Avalonian feminine response including our cum congealing and forming the cream that makes all things Avalonian possible, for us as a true committed pair in the Avalonian Combine.

While I sit watching her licking me from balls to tip on all sides, scraping the cum with her teeth until she can just lick my skin clean, I get another priority signal in my neural communicator directly from Avalonian DS Fleet Directorate Command. The discovery of Avalonian genetic tracers in the Earthbound Human gene pool has triggered a priority decision at Fleet Directorate, to send DS Cruiser Jet-Sprite to the Sol System so that Starchaser can return to Farpoint for a full restoration and recovery of her new crew to the Combine. The only delay will be maintaining a presence should the events beyond the heliosheath attract attention from whomever had sent the initial probe and support vessel.

I look at Noel and see she completely missed my distraction with her enjoyment consuming our sex. I smile at her as she stands up from being on her knees saying to me, "that has made me feel properly horny my love!" I respond by saying, "I need to pee so come with me my dear, you can help." I take her hand and lead her to the liquids reclamation room that looks more like a shower room than a toilet. It is an opportunity we have now while we are unclothed that might not occur to us once we wear a crew uniform. The Textile Lab makes garments that by design support all body function needs including waste management that makes using a loo unnecessary while we wear them.