Starchaser Ch. 03: The Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The initial Datastream packet was immediately flagged as priority for Fleet operations when Noel's eye characteristics were recognized. It included essential elements that correlated, using Barrett's visual scans, evidence of Noel's genetic tracers. Fleet protocols for the discovery of Avalonian genetics on an indigenous planet immediately prioritize it as a top priority event for the Fleet and for the Avalonian Combine leadership, who may weigh in with additional resources for what they determine as appropriate for a home world where such a discovery was made. Long archived records of Ra War activities between Starfighters and Earth people provided key collaboration that Noel's genetics were valid and plausible, key for the decision to shift operational priority for the Fleet.

For the Fleet, every new member must travel to Farpoint Station at the soonest possible moment so that the member can be fully integrated into the crew using technology only found at Farpoint. In order for the new crew's vessel to proceed to Farpoint Station, the Avalonian Combine Fleet presence must be maintained wherever it is deployed and another vessel will be directed to and assigned to assume the mission of the vessel relieved and heading to Farpoint. Starchaser is a deployed vessel on station assignment to the Sol System with Planet Earth so an operational shift Fleet-wide is made to bring Starchaser and new crew to Farpoint Station as soon as possible with a relieving vessel taking Starchaser's place and role.

Decisions were made within the hour of the discovery putting events in motion for Starchaser to be able to depart the Sol System. Another Avalonian DS Cruiser was assigned orders to redeploy and assume Planet Earth sentry duty, just as Starchaser was the relieving vessel for DS Cruiser Starblazer and her Ranger, Captain Rick. The Avalonian Directorate, with the discovery of Avalonian genetically compatible beings on the remote planet, decided the sentry ship would be augmented by an additional support vessel also expediting to the Sol System. Orders directing those vessels included historical references to the Ra War and records of interbreeding between the liberated Earth population and their Avalonian Starfighter liberators. The information establishes an understanding of how genetic tracers were discovered on Earth.

An event of this magnitude is a prime concern for the entire Combine as discovering genetic Avalonians means new spirits are present that can strengthen the Combine and increase the diversity of the whole. Differences in genetic makeup is key to making the Combine an agile and versatile civilization. With a second vessel deploying from the Long Range Survey Fleet, there will likely be thousands of Earthbound Avalonians with new opportunities where they never thought they would go in their lifetime. Each Long Range Survey Ship has internal docking facilities for a thousand DS Cruisers in her long framework structure that spans 1200 km from bow stations to stern thrust ports. She will likely arrive with a complement of more than a hundred Cutlass Class Deep Space Cruisers. Each DS Cruiser will have a Captain and very few will have a mate or crew. A LRSS is the largest space station vessel in the Avalonian Fleet next to Farpoint Station where the dockyards are where they are made. LRSS do not hide well from even primitive astronomical observation instrumentation so the decision to send one also shows a determination for the near and far term implications for Earth's status in the Combine.

Starchaser's voyage to Farpoint Station will begin as soon as the first relief ship arrives and Barrett had determined after Rick's laughable handoff of sentry duty that Starchaser would remain at the Sol System until the new sentry ship was on location. The travel time to get to Farpoint Station is a couple days looping parsecs continuously with the stardrive in optimal cruise. Upon arrival, all the tasks needed for Noel to complete her accession to the crew of CCDSC 50883 Starchaser and established as a member of Avalonian society and the Combine itself will be completed and Academy training will be offered. If she accepts Academy training, it would be the hybrid model for adult crew involving Starchaser and Barrett every step of the way. Barrett knows this and hopes it is going to be her choice.

Many of the things she already knows about Barrett will be available to her and she may choose to receive a neural communicator implant. Whole body mapping for a print file is standard procedure for all Fleet personnel to enable Phased Transportation determined to be essential for ensuring crew safety and durability. It is also why many senior DS Cruiser crews, who regenerate each time during Phased Transport to their scanned image file, appear to be youthful when they are actually well into their second century of living.

Farpoint Station by physical size is larger than any known planet. It is a place under constant study by engineers who work to understand the technology contained within the station and theologians who work alongside engineers compiling an understanding of the civilization that created the station. Together they postulate from where the materials came for its construction and what process was used that transformed those materials into the amazing structure of the station with a blue white star at its center as its power plant. The vast emptiness of the space quadrant surrounding Farpoint Station suggests that all nearby matter was co-opted into the station's construction.

Planet sizes in the Avalonian Combine are compared by how many of them would be needed to complete the structure of Farpoint. For Sol System's Earth, that number is 11,083 Earths. The number is based on what archaeology theorists continually assess as how many celestial bodies were harvested and processed in the creation of the station, how the station was built to be stable and functional, and how long it would have taken to build the Dyson Sphere station, that tends to change with every new engineering discovery on the station. Those areas of study are considered by Avalonian leadership to be of a greater challenge than the attempts to understand the fundamental concept of why the Avalonian universe itself exists.

Theorists study the station artifacts in concert with engineers who work to implement the technology discovered that enables the Fleet to project the Avalonian Combine presence into the reachable universe to promote and grow spirituality for the purpose of enabling greater understanding of ourselves regardless of origin or physical manifestation. Barrett's neurological communicator enables access to the vast amount of information through Starchaser's interface in the Datastream and the Central Cortex of all things known. The whole effect of connecting people and technology has created a society that remains stable and consistently focused on a unified purpose.

With his attention currently focused on Noel, Barrett is not distracted by Starchaser's operations. He knows whatever is on the edge of the Sol System's heliosheath will still be waiting for them regardless of what they are doing in the near term, and with Starchaser constantly monitoring for activity the priority to that situation point is low. Barrett knows there is no need to involve himself with anything that is technically the ship's operations when he has a lovely spirit with him who needs to be enjoyed, comforted and loved. He also knows no action is needed unless it becomes absolutely necessary with one or more Avalonian starships inbound to the Sol System. Help will soon be on-hand for his lone sentry DS Cruiser and crew.

Barrett's pressing concern is internal to Starchaser and is focused on his crew. As Captain his priority with a new crew member is to orient her to her new home and to get her prepared for their arrival at Farpoint Station. This scenario is only new to Barrett and Starchaser but not to the Avalonian Combine Fleet which considers it as a routine action. What makes it significant to the Fleet and the Avalonian Combine is it is the first happening of its kind in the Sol System since the Ra War and it has attracted a high priority response from both the DS Cruiser Division Task Force and the Long Range Discovery Ranger Division. Both Divisions are sending vessels because of Avalonian DNA evidence in the gene pool of Sol System's only habitable planet indicating an untapped pool of recruits and that will always remain a high priority mission for the Fleet that is always looking for the scarcest resource: a sentient being that is needed as Captain for a growing number of unassigned ships, and each Captain of an operational starship deserves at least one crew member for company.

-/v-

My orgasm is out of this world and I feel him gush inside my core and I just know it has something to do with what I believe is a mutual out of body experience. This is the floating I expected to feel in outer space except there is no physical sensation at the moment. It is like our spirits are together without our bodies and it is pure joy. I feel worried for a moment, an irrational fear and more of a thrill than a dread, thinking that we might return to the wrong bodies and I would get a chance to experience sex as a man fucking my own body. But I open my eyes and refocus on Barrett's handsome face and I can still feel his cock filling me so deeply and not shrinking at all in girth and length. I kiss him the passionate way I have always wanted to kiss the man I adore more than anything else on Earth. I lift off him because I don't want him to get too used to my pussy and to keep him wanting more, just like I always do with my fantasy man from the stars.

But wait, we are not on Earth, and this I just have to see! Having lifted off Barrett's cock I am looking more at him than down as his stature is big enough I am looking at his face even lifting up over his lap. "So Captain Barrett, you said there was a tour of the ship awaiting me. Let's take these freshly fucked bodies and go on our tour." I say brazenly, then I look down between us as I feel an odd downward flow of cum in my pussy and see it flowing out of my body. It looks like a thick viscous white and clear liquid descending from my cunt like I'm a fucking smoothie ice cream machine. The liquid is vanilla creamy white and it's flowing down onto, and over the edge of his bulbous cockhead directly underneath me. His cock is starting to look like an icing dipped donut stick. I notice his hands are on my hips controlling my body and he's watching intently, moving my body in a slight motion purposely directing the stream of our cum to coat his shaft equally on all sides. It looks fucking perverted and I love it because of how it looks and how it smells sweet!

I cannot believe how much cum I have coming out of my core, two or three times the most that has ever come out of me before and it was never this consistency. I look at his eyes and see him looking happy with what he is doing with me. He moves one finger to my pussy wiping some cream with his fingertip, putting it to his lips, tasting us and looking very pleased. He wipes my pussy lips again and puts his finger to my lips and I can't resist sucking his finger clean. It is the most delicious cum I have ever tasted, like the finest confectionery.

His hands both move to my boobs touching and caressing me, fondling my boobs with his big hands. His thumbs and forefingers gripping and squeezing my nipples. I know instantly I want to have his hands touching my boobs as often as possible the way it gives me an immediate tremor of orgasm. He will never get a complaint from me about touching my boobs as that alone is making my pussy tingle.

From somewhere inside me comes something unexpected and bold. I hear myself saying, "Come on, if we are on Starchaser then we are going to have plenty more places we need to have sex and I really do want you to fuck me everywhere we can possibly have sex on our ship." Calling it our ship gave me a real thrill of it being where I belong, like this starship with its amazing technology is somewhere Noel Anderson should think of as my home.

I also could not think of a better way to tell my new best friend ever that he is going to be enjoying a lot of sex and as much sex with me as we can have. By a lot of sex I do mean as often as I can get him to have sex with me as I have never known a time when I was not thinking about sex, wanting sex, and wishing I had a male partner who would want to have sex with me more than anyone seemed to be interested in having sex with me. The way his eyes have been on me since we met, I'm pretty sure he will not be leaving me wanting for much.

My boyfriends have always been a disappointment to me, always leaving me wanting and needing more. From our orgasmic mingling of spirits and the calm feeling of trust I feel with and for Barrett, I know something now that I could never know with a man from Earth. By the look of his still hard cock, I am starting to think that he is going to be wanting to have sex with me as much as I am wanting him to have sex with me. Maybe I really am a good kind of bad girl because if bad means just liking sex then I am the best bad girl I can be, and what I can see is I have the best bad man here with me too.

o/o

Noel is amazing and she seems completely at ease with being naked together and fucking. Once a dream girl of mine, she has become true in my presence. She lifts herself off my cock looking at me and while she is talking about going for the tour of Starchaser, she looks down between us and a moment later the inevitable gush of our cum mixture descends out of her body. I have my hands on her hips to ensure the viscous white fluid plug lands on my tip, then flows over my cockhead and smothers its helmet shape, then flows down the length and girth of my cock. I move her slightly with my hands on her hips to get an even coating on all sides of my shaft all the way down to my balls. She keeps looking down and looks fascinated watching it coating my cock from tip to groin, and I am in no rush enjoying this play.

As soon as the flow begins to stop I move one hand to her crotch and scoop the last of the flow from her pussy lips and bring it to my lips to lick and suck my finger clean of the most delicious taste I have ever experienced in my mouth. The aromatics in my nostrils of our sexual togetherness are enhanced with the substance in my mouth that has the consistency of buttercream. I wipe her pussy lips of the cream coating her skin and lift it to her mouth and watch her lips open and her tongue lick my finger before moving her mouth to take it all inside, such an erotic sight and feeling. There is no possible way I can not be in lust for my mate.

I remember well how my mother would at times nearly sustain herself on a diet of their cum mixture licked directly off my father's cock. It is considered vulgar in some societies but in Avalonia, and in the Fleet in particular, it is considered to be the mated pair's prerogative to do as they will, as sexual as they care to be, at any time in private or in public, except for when ceremonies or proceedings require an etiquette of reserved behavior by everyone of all ages and maturity. So seeing a female attending to her mate in public causes no concern as it is part of the committed pair ethos that makes the team strongest and unified in spirit.

In Avalonia, the spirit is recognized as whole at birth and the spirit is considered aware from the moment the spirit's corporal life begins, that they are entering into the physical world once more. It is considered normal and permissible for each spirit to decide when sexual and mature behavior is appropriate and wanted. The notion that a spirit must delay maturity until the body physically matures was long ago discarded as an affront to a spirit's natural state. The individual knows what is right for themself and that must be respected if the spirit is to be valued and supported.

My mother is a stunning woman and the hottest kind of girl with her figure and her complexion and everything about her in perfect proportion. She always said her cum diet kept her looking hotter than any girl of my age growing up because her mate's pheromones enhanced her endocrine system, keeping her primed to make my father happy. I still don't know if it was really a joke she was making because with each Phased Transport she would return to her print buffer patterned age of nineteen.

Something that proved to be an odd turn of events was when I returned from the Globular Cluster study and was again print buffer patterned for the Earth posting, my print file older self technically makes me physically older than my mother. What I cannot help notice about Noel is how she looks even hotter than my mother ever did to me, most likely because Noel is my One and my masculinity naturally patterned to her femininity from our first moment together. My Avalonian Human male recognized her Avalonian Human female before even the Datastream Central Cortex results were known.

I always wondered if the tendency of Avalonian people to pattern to one person was going to be my experience as it most definitely was for my parents. I think by all appearances of Noel's behavior that she has already patterned herself to me. I can feel a pull of attraction to her with a physical concentration centered in my groin. Her behavior is so much more Avalonian than that of an Earthbound Human now that she has her pussy coated inside with our cum mix. What we started is conditioning her body to develop a physical dependency as her Avalonian female body when filled with Avalonian semen absorbs my male pheromones directly into her endocrine system. It is a two way effect as her pheromones during intercourse are absorbed through the male's cock skin directly into his endocrine system. It is the means by which a natural causation of male/female bonding creates a fiercely loyal mated pair.

Curiously though, once a pair is mated in this way, they each are able to have the same kind of sex with other partners and not develop any attachment at all. The Avalonian body developed over millennia a chemistry that blocks pheromone transfer as long as a mated partner remains psychologically the center of the mate's universe. A male can impregnate a female he is not bonded to without developing an attachment and the female will likewise not bond to that male. It guarantees the continuance of the species while maintaining strong bonds between mated pairs by enabling population growth to couples who find themselves for whatever reason infertile from the male's physical history.

Infertility happens rarely in modern times with Farpoint-Avalonian technology especially with print buffered patterns that restore the body to the previous condition regardless of damage before the phased transport. The once useful phenomenon is still useful to the Combine for such historical events as when Starfighters are killed in battle to enable surviving partners to re-enter social life as eligible mates and partners. The offspring born to a grieving surviving partner helps the parent to release from their heart the spirit of their deceased mate and makes possible a new bonding to another mate with all the commitment and strength they had in their original mated pairing. Socially, sexual behavior is normal regardless of who is being sexual together as it is the spirit that is cherished and preserved in a state of awareness, happiness, and joy.

I stand up and let the viscous coating remain on my cock as cum viscosity increases the longer it remains in place. It has been a long time since I had seen a nice coating like Noel has put on my shaft and it feels good with the increasing pressure it imparts to a swollen penis the longer it sets. I think to Starchaser that we will visit the loo first on the lower deck so she will get a chance to see one and at some point she can help me get cleaned up, and to me there is no doubt she will find it erotic and enjoy herself.