Stargazing - Complete Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better than fireworks?" Jess asked, reaching to take my hand and stop me floating away.

"Much better." Even after all the intimate touches and having my nipples licked, holding hands sent a flurry of excited vibrations through me.

"Thanks for following me like that. I know it was a bit of an impulse."

I snorted. "Please. Skinny-dipping with you versus having to share you with a loud and obnoxious crowd? I should be thanking you for rescuing me."

She squeezed my hand and chuckled. "Anything for my damsel in distress."

I made a lazy attempt at splashing her, but only succeeding in sending a little wave Jess's way. "You take that damsel shit back!"

"Fine, fine." Jess sighed contentedly, shifting the tubes under us so we could float on our backs looking up. She kicked idly, causing us to turn in slow circles and the bulbs of starlight to revolve around us.

Show her that I want her, and I won't stop wanting her when the summer ends. "Jess?" I started, a little uncertainly.

"Yeah?"

"Every time you take me somewhere, it's amazing. This is the most magical thing I've ever done, and I would have said the same after each one of our dates."

"Thanks. That--uh--that means a lot to me." Was she blushing? She sounded blushy!

"But it isn't just dazzling me with stars and stuff. It's you. It's the way you make me feel at home whenever we're together, and the way I tingle inside whenever you take my hand."

"I feel the same way about you, Leah," Jess said, surprising me with the force of emotion in her voice. "I've been thinking a ton about what I said before about being a downer about after camp, and I feel like a fucking dumbass. I want you, and I don't want to push you away! I just... I don't know..."

I held her hand tight and tried to sound understanding. "You just want to build something that will last longer than a few weeks without burning out. Something strong enough to survive a school year long distance."

"Yeah."

"I know that, Jess, and I love you for it." I shifted, meaning to complete the romantic declaration with an emotional meeting of the eyes and a long, slow kiss, but succeeding only in unbalancing the tube out from under me and dunking myself underwater.

"--such a klutz!" Jess laughed as I came back up.

So I grabbed her tube out from under her and swam like hell for the dock, but only made it as far as the ladder before Jess grabbed my foot and pulled me back in with her. The way she wrestled me back up against the dock, her strong arms easily both pinning me and holding us both afloat, I thought she meant to get revenge. Instead, her eyes boring into mine burned with a different sort of fire. A fire definitely fanned higher by the erotic pressure of our breasts pressing together and the nearness of our lips.

Jess leaned in slowly, parting her lips slightly at the same time as I slipped my thigh between her legs, pressing upwards against her pussy. She gasped just as our lips met, and what might have been a sensual kiss instead became an intense makeout, Jess pressing her tongue into my mouth furiously while I rocked into her mound.

The feeling of weightlessness intensified as my eyes closed and Jess's heat flowed into me, adding to the warmth surrounding us. It was idyllic, with the water gently rippling around us and our desire for each other resonating back and forth.

"Is that what you were going for?" Jess panted when we stopped for breath.

"One of the things I wanted, yeah."

She raised an eyebrow. "What's first on your list?" she asked with a lusty smile that seemed to say she knew exactly what I had in mind.

And she wasn't exactly wrong. I did want to feel those delicious lips on my clit! But she had asked for desire number one... "When I introduce you to Sarah, I want to be able to say 'this is my girlfriend, Jess'."

Jess's face was priceless. She made a little "oh" sound and ran an affectionate hand across my cheek. "You're such a sappy romantic, and I love you for it."

"Hey! That's my line!" I complained.

"It was a good line."

"It was corny as fuck! But yeah, I've been thinking about what you said a lot too, and I think you've got a point. We don't need to worry about labeling us yet, we've got an entire summer to figure it out. It's just..." Jess was still caressing my cheek and smiling adoringly at me. It made it really hard to think! "Well, you asked, and that's where my head is at."

"The only reason I said that was so you could decide for sure if you wanted me enough to stick by me when camp ends!" Jess exclaimed. "If you're really sure--"

"I am!"

"--then fuck it! Get Sarah on a video chat tomorrow and I'm yours to introduce however you want."

My mind got stuck at 'I'm yours'. It sounded so very good in Jess's musical voice. If that's how she felt, did it really matter what we called each other? "No, you said it because it's important to you. Because you don't want a girlfriend with an expiration date. I respect that. It's not what I want either."

Jess shook her head, chuckling to herself. "I can't decide if I'm happy you get me as well as you do, or annoyed by having to wait right now." Despite her words, her smile said the first one pretty clearly, and it made me feel amazing.

"Well, you better get used to it, because it's not changing anytime soon."

"Good."

I nuzzled into her hand, loving the way her affectionate petting made me feel all gooey inside. "Let's figure it out another time. We've got more important things to do right now." We climbed up out of the water together, Jess making up for pulling me in before by giving my ass a fondling boost from below.

Standing on the dock, completely naked out in the open, was a feeling unlike anything I'd experienced before. Like, this was the waterfront! Every single day, this dock was overrun with people, and this was the first time I'd ever seen it deserted. Being alone here was weird. Being naked here was weird. Making out and getting ready to have sex here was really fucking weird. It was weird and exhilarating, like we were rebelling against some normal expectations on top of our reckless disregard for a dozen camp rules that would totally get us fired if anybody saw us.

Not that I was still worried about getting caught, but it was a little like riding a roller coaster. Like, in your head, you know the safety harness will do its job, but it's still impossible not to feel your adrenaline spike and your heart start racing when you go over the drop.

We half dried, half groped each other, taking the chance to touch all over. Jess wrapped my hair in her towel while I crouched to dry down her legs, admiring their muscular firmness.

At what point does petting end and 'sex' begin? It didn't feel like any decision was made, things just sort of evolved and we found ourselves there.

I let the towel drop and caressed her legs, letting my touch linger along her thighs. She ran her fingers through my hair, letting it flow between them, rubbing a slow circle just behind my ear that felt better and better the more she did it. I gravitated forward, my lips joining my hands enjoying Jess's thighs, and Jess purred her appreciation. Her legs edged apart, her playing in my hair speeding up and her noises came in time with my kisses.

"You're supposed to be drying me off, not making me wetter," she said breathily.

She made it so easy to tease her! "You're right." Quickly, I planted a kiss directly on her pussy, then jumped back as she squeaked in surprise. "Time for your hair now."

"You bitch!" She laughed, trading places with me and letting me take over the towel.

Jess's teasing was much more aggressive. She grabbed my legs and almost tossed me over into the water again forcing them apart, only to let me feel her hot breath against my vagina, her lips half an inch away, looking up into my eyes as if challenging me not to pull her head forward into me.

Challenge accepted! "That's the way you want to play?" I asked, hoping my voice didn't betray the way I could feel blood rushing to my pussy fast enough to make my lips flush, then set to drying her hair as casually as possible.

I barely managed to hold out an entire minute. Jess slid her tongue over my thighs, licking slowly and getting so close to my pussy, I could feel her breath there again, before swapping to the other side. I gave up the pretense of hair drying and just clung to her, watching her eyes burn into mine and feeling her lighting my body on fire. She did this thing where she let her teeth graze me just a tiny bit, that sent a disproportionate surge of sensation up my leg and through me, making me jump and her grin in satisfaction.

It was too much for me! My hips betrayed me, pushing forward to meet Jess's tongue at the apex of her licking up my thigh, catching a fleeting second's hot blissful contact that set my pussy leaking before Jess pulled away.

"Gotcha!" She triumphantly declared. "Who's the ace teaser now!"

"You," I groaned, sitting on the pile of blankets alongside Jess. "The way you used your teeth was... wow."

"You like that, huh?" She smiled wickedly. The way she looked, flushed and obviously into it, surprised me when she sat back and nodded invitingly.

"I can never guess when you're in the mood for me to take the lead, and when you're going to jump on me," I chuckled.

"Gotta keep you guessing." She spread her legs, and put all doubt to rest literally saying, "come hither, Hot Stuff."

Ask and you shall receive! I stood and offered her a hand up. "Get up on your knees, I wanna be inside you." Jess leapt up with an enthusiasm that rocked the dock under us.

I positioned us both kneeling, facing each other, comfortable with the layers of blankets under our knees, and interlocked our legs so my thigh came up between hers and her thigh came up between mine. With one hand, I softly wet my fingers from the well of love juice seeping from Jess's pussy, then brought it up to circle slowly around her clit. With the other, I hugged around her body, pressing her into me, nuzzling her face and breathing in her scent.

She was so wet! I meant to start slowly to warm her up, but my fingers flew over Jess's clit. Her silky smoothness felt incredibly erotic, her rocking hips and cute pleasure noises sending tingles of sexual energy through my own body. Her eyes fluttered, alternately gazing wide into mine and clamping shut when I pressured down on her rapidly hardening clitoris.

Having this front row seat to Jess's pleasure show made me want to give her more!

Gently, I lengthened my strokes, using two fingers to surround her clit all along their length and probing lightly at the entrance to her vagina at the lowest extreme. Only the very tips slipped inside of her, but it had a huge effect! Jess's body shuddered, her whimpers became outright moans, and she frantically reached between my legs to mirror what I was doing to her.

Part of why I love this position, kneeling into each other, is because I can rest the back of my hand against my leg and rock against Jess to fuck her. It makes it much easier to continue pleasuring her while my mind and body get too blissed out to focus.

Entering Jess fully, feeling her pussy wrap my fingers up in tight, boiling hot and wet contractions, might have turned me on even more than it did Jess. And she clearly loved it! Her eyes went wide, her pupils visibly dilating before she crushed her lips into mine in a passionate kiss. But still, I loved it even more. Loved feeling her so incredibly intimately, loved feeling her body's visceral reactions and how badly she wanted me, both in the urgency of her kisses and strength of her vaginal clenches and clit throbs.

And, of course, Jess fucking me back! That felt pretty fucking awesome too.

Jess's fingers rocked in and out of me, her hand grinding into my clit, my pussy so wet that it slid around her in short, fast strokes that were quickly working me into a frenzy. Her tongue in my mouth, the smell of her passion and the sound of her labored breaths through her nose, her hard pointed nipples pressing into me, her fingers filling me up while I reveled in feeling her pussy enveloping me -- it all came at me at once, flooding my entire world with sex.

My body tensed, my core flexing under the mounting pressure, contracting around Jess's presence inside me and throbbing hard into her. My clit bulged, every heartbeat pulsing with need that spread through me, feeding a cycle of pressure and still greater pleasure mounting in urgency to be released.

Despite my head start pleasuring Jess, I exploded first. The pressure inside me mounted right up to the edge, and my whole body froze, teetering there, tense as a chord, the storm raging inside me, until Jess pushed me over. Even as explosive orgasms go, this was a big one. I spasmed and writhed, bucking wildly against Jess, who took everything like a goddamn champion. Even as my nails scratched across her back and I involuntarily pressed far too hard on her clit, she kept up her steady fucking, urging me on, "Cum for me, Hot Stuff. You're so fucking hot when you're cumming!"

It was so intense, it set all my nerves on fire, which was fantastic until my clit flipped a switch to hypersensitivity and I had to push Jess's hand away to keep myself from going crazy.

Her voice continued floating around me, soothing and sweet in my ears, even if she was being silly. "I'm not the sexy one," I protested. "I only cum that hard because you're so sexy."

"No way! You should have seen yourself, you're-- OH!"

I pumped hard into her, rubbing over her clit at the same time and effectively cutting off her ability to form intelligible words. "I can see you right now, and you're going to have a hell of a time convincing me you're not the hottest thing in the world," I said softly in her ear, then sucked her earlobe into my mouth and felt her go crazy beneath me.

She was so weak there! It felt a bit like she was my puppet. Working my tongue on her ear and along her neck while playing with her clit, I made her writhe and jerk, alternately moaning in pleasure and laughing at the tickles. She'd struggle, completely ineffectually, to turn the tables and get at my ear, and I'd counter with faster thrusts into her pussy and clit. She'd get into it, rocking herself to drive my fingers deeper into herself and grind her clit harder on my thumb, her body tensing up towards orgasm, and I'd go back to sucking on her neck.

Teasy? Definitely. Cruel? Maybe just a little... but she kept making those adorable sexy noises that were absolutely delicious!

But I did want to experience her orgasm along with her. So, finally, as Jess worked up to the edge yet again and tensed in expectation of more teasing, I kept on going. "Cum now. Cum for me and be mine."

Watching Jess's face, it hit me that I'd never actually been able to see it as she came before. It had either been too dark, I'd been going down on her, or we'd been kissing. It was beautiful. Her face rocked back slightly, and her lips spread into a huge toothy grin of pleasure, that she kept breaking to bit her lip between moans. Her eyelashes fluttered, opened and closed spasmodically, as if her mind was too overloaded to process sight anyway, so it just let her muscles go haywire. Through it all, the moon caught her in just the right angle to make her skin glow and the bliss there seem otherworldly.

"This is why I tease you so much," I whispered to her. "Because you're so worth it."

"Easy for you to say," Jess panted. "You get to enjoy the show."

I smiled and, instead of firing back about my aching hand and forearm and how she got to simply enjoy getting fucked, flopped back to sit on the blankets and give my legs a break. Jess immediately joined me, laying out and settling her head in my lap like a pillow.

"You've got a beautiful crown of stars," she lazily waved upwards while I began toying with her hair.

"And you glow like you're a moon sprite."

She smiled dreamily. "I liked it when you said to be yours."

"I didn't think you could hear that! I couldn't think of anything else sexy to say, I just wanted you to cum."

"Nope!" She cheerfully declared. "You said it, too late to take it back now."

The warmth flowing through me as I cradled her was completely different from the heat of sex. "I wouldn't dream of it."

-------------------

Epilogue -- the end of the camp season two months later.

"Sarah, this is -- oh shut up laughing, you two!"

"But we've met each other before!"

"Tons of times over video chats."

I glared at both of them. "This is my moment, and you are both going to be good and let me have it!"

"Fine," Sarah said with mock exasperation, but with her genuine happiness for me shining through.

"Sarah, this is my girlfriend, Jess." Fine -- maybe they were right. The effect was kind of ruined because it wasn't actually their first time seeing each other. But, god damn it, finally calling Jess my girlfriend still felt special to me!

"Hello," Jess said, stifling her own amusement and giving Sarah the most formal handshake she could manage. "A pleasure to meet you--" she gave me a sidelong wink "--again."

"The pleasure is all mine," Sarah said, then made a show of fake whispering to Jess. "She's been dying to do this for ages, hasn't she?"

"Basically."

I glared at them again. "You're both ruining it!"

We'd promised we wouldn't make a big deal out of saying goodbye. It wasn't goodbye, we'd already dumped some of our summer paychecks into plane tickets and we'd be together again soon. I'd be seeing her Boston home in two weeks and she'd be in Pittsburgh two weeks after that. We wouldn't cry or make it dramatic, no matter what.

It was a promise that we completely and totally failed to keep.

At least we weren't the only ones. The parking lot was full of heart-felt goodbyes, and having Sarah here helped a lot. Absolute madman of a best friend that she is, she'd come all the way out here just so I wouldn't have to face the drive home alone.

"Take care of her for me," Jess said to Sarah as I loaded the last of my bags into the truck.

"I will."

"It's not goodbye," I reminded her. It was strange, despite the burning in my eyes and wetness on my cheeks, I really meant it. We'd be fine. We loved each other, and despite how much this sucked right now, it was just another chapter in our relationship together.

"I know." She hugged me, then shuffled awkwardly, like me thinking frantically of something profound to say. "I'll see you in two weeks?"

"Yeah." Before it could get dramatic, because we'd promised we weren't doing that, I added, "And I'll call you tonight, so we can think of something good by then."

Jess smiled through her emotion-streaked face. "Great. You better." Then, she gave me a little push. "Now get out of here before I trash our promise even more!"

Sarah had volunteered to take the first leg of the drive, and she was waiting in the truck. Knowing what I needed without being told, she put a comforting hand on my arm and quickly pulled away, rounding the corner and leaving camp behind before I could torture myself too much watching Jess waving.

I sighed heavily. Two weeks, and the part of myself that felt like it had been left behind would be with me again. Just a few hours and I'd hear her voice. I could do that. Jess and I would just both have to be there for each other, and this would work.

I turned to ask Sarah what music she was in the mood for, only to find her watching me from the corner of her eye with a smile. "What?"

"I was just thinking that seeing you together with her is the happiest I've seen you in ages, and I'm so proud of you for finding somebody who makes you that happy."

To my surprise, I felt the beginnings of a smile spread across my face. "Really, Sarah? You're going to make me try to figure out what to do with compliments at a time like this?"