Starship of Lust Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, this sort of thing didn't do much for me. "I'll always treasure the time we had tog-" Rolling my eyes, I minimized the video and browsed through some of the channel's prior uploads, settling on a promising clip of "Catherine" dressed in a revealing nurse costume.

-------

Samantha

"Kh... grgh..." I grunted softly with each squat, trying to drown out the couple engaged in semen extraction on the other end of the training room - and ignore how desperately I wished to join them.

When I was first assigned to the Athens, I predicted it would be a large step in my professional development. The Athens is arguably the most prestigious vessel in the entire Unified Nations navy. To be worthy of that prestige, its crew takes on important and hazardous operations, through which I'd honed my body and skills to a razor edge. All of this was as expected.

However, it was unexpected that my time aboard the Athens would also be a period of rapid personal growth. Growing up, while I never considered myself outright asexual, my attitude towards sex had been essentially indifferent. I had fornicated with a small handful of men (often at their request) and typically found it reasonably enjoyable, but the prospect of intercourse in itself had rarely been a significant motivator in my personal relationships.

This was no longer the case. Something had changed. Perhaps my hormones had altered with age and maturity. Even while exercising, I found it immensely distracting to be in close proximity with a female crewmate extracting semen from a male. My stomach rumbled. My loins ached. More than anything, I wanted to be having sex right now.

"Hah..." Finishing my rep of squats, I grabbed a towel to dry off and departed the training room, passing Corporal Vonce on the way in. His eyes glanced at my chest, as they usually did, before reaching my eyes. "Afternoon, ma'am. Just the woman I was looking for." There was a noticeable bulge at the groin of his jumpsuit. It likely wasn't just a turn of phrase that he'd been "looking" for me. "Would you mind if I donated some semen?" Vonce then asked, as expected.

I was in a bind. Once, I'd have been fellating Vonce before he could even finish the question. My body certainly begged me to do so, even now. But my heart... it wavered. Emotionally, I wanted only one man's semen.

"I'm afraid I'll have to decline, Corporal. I have other business that needs my prompt attention." Vonce was visibly disappointed; it was extraordinarily rare for a woman to refuse semen extraction. Still, to his credit, he didn't argue. "Understood, Major. Have a good day."

Leaving Vonce behind, my thoughts were a whirlwind. I'd never outright rejected him before, and I even lied to do it. To some, that could easily be construed as rude. After all, women are expected to defer to men on the time and place of semen extraction. It was unlike me - but I knew why I had refused. It was a personal development that shocked me even more than my burgeoning libido: I had, I believe, developed feelings for someone.

Emboldened by my interaction with Vonce, and increasingly sickened by the idea of extracting semen from anyone else, I made for the personal quarters of a certain man. It was a man I felt closer to than any other, one whose presence brought me nothing but warmth and comfort. He completed me in a way even Catherine could not. No one else could satisfy me. I somehow knew that for a fact.

Via my mobile terminal, I sent him a message. The response was near-instantaneous, telling me he was free to meet. That's fortunate; I was already outside his quarters. I couldn't hold back any more. I would tell Anthony Cooper how I felt. I wanted to be with him. Afraid I would lose my nerve if I waited even another second, I opened his door without knocking.

"Anthony, I-" The words caught in my throat. There were a handful of possible situations I'd braced myself to walk into - but this wasn't one of them. Anthony stood by his terminal, with a moaning naked woman bent over the desk in front of him. They appeared to be engaged in anal sex.

"I- Is this a bad time?" I asked, unsure what else to say, before the woman raised her head. I'd thought perhaps Cooper was donating semen to some other crewmate - it wouldn't have been the first time - but the woman's identity only amplified my confusion.

It was Catherine. It was too early for Anthony's sexual processing, and I knew she had a distaste for performing semen extraction, so why...?

"Samantha..." It was Catherine who spoke first, rather than Anthony. "Please - oh - come in." My sister's face was flushed and sweaty. How long had the two of them been like this?

I entered as asked, but more and more questions piled up in my mind. Catherine had attacked Cooper with a stun pistol hardly a week ago. While they both insisted there had been some kind of misunderstanding, their explanations had been vague at best. Was this somehow related?

"Major." Now it was Anthony's turn to speak. "I know this will seem sudden, but... Catherine and I have been sleeping together, outside of my sexual processing."

I was dumbfounded. "I-Is this true, Catherine? Since when?" I couldn't make sense of this. As far as I knew, Catherine had always had a moderate distaste for Anthony - and she adored Charles. The idea of her cheating on him felt absurd.

"Y-yes... we - ah - grew to know each other when I first became his processor, and things - ooh - took off from there." Cooper occasionally pushed his penis deeper into Catherine as she spoke, never withdrawing it entirely. Rationally, I knew the situation was extremely bizarre... but, at the same time, I found my eyes drawn to their naked bodies, my vagina growing wet in their presence. I often had similar physiological reactions while participating in Anthony's sexual processing. To me, Anthony and Catherine were the two most beautiful people in the world. I sometimes struggled with the fact that Catherine was my sister, but told myself it was no different than admiring a well-crafted painting. Even as her sister, I wasn't blind.

Still, no matter how aroused I was getting, the confusion still won out. "I don't understand. Why are you telling me this? Why did you have me come here today, Anthony?"

"Well, we were hoping to make a proposal," Anthony answered, patting my sister's behind. "If you're open to it... I'd like to get to know you better, alongside Catherine." Catherine nodded her head in agreement. The implication behind his words was not lost on me.

I put a hand on my forehead. This was all moving so fast. I'd come here hoping to enter into a relationship with Anthony, frankly, but the fact that he was already going out with Catherine was entirely unanticipated. I'd never have expected that of my straitlaced, married sister. Yet, on a certain level, I sympathized. I couldn't find it in myself to be truly ashamed of her. Even if I couldn't logically explain it, I already knew I loved Anthony. I would do anything for him. Can I honestly pass judgment on someone else for the same?

Personally, I was unbothered by polyamory. At its core, I didn't mind the idea of "sharing" Anthony with Catherine. I wouldn't be going out with my sister, I reasoned; both of us would simultaneously, independently, be going out with Anthony. While an uncommon arrangement for a social unit, it wasn't unheard of - and I already knew the three of us were very compatible, thanks to Anthony's sexual processing.

There were still so many questions, so much to discuss between the three of us, but... but... "Very well." ... it could wait. I wanted to join them. I needed Anthony's cock.

They might've said something back. I didn't hear them. My hands were already on Anthony's body, and his on mine.

-------

"What a wonderful morning..." I remarked, admiring the stars through the viewport from the command chair of the Athens. I'd sat here before, of course - even fucked Catherine upon it - but today felt different. My ass on this throne felt especially meaningful now.

Several officers and technicians dithered to and fro throughout the bridge, not seeming to mind my presence. Naturally, that would be because it was obvious at a glance that I'd been granted permission to sit here.

I reached down with both hands, stroking the hair of the two beauties knelt at my feet. On the right was Major Samantha Adams, the Scarlet Hunter, barely able to think beyond my dick, thanks to an induced but irresistible combination of love and lust. On the left was Admiral Catherine Locke, decorated commander, devoted wife, and victor of countless battles, condemned to live out the rest of her days under an artificial personality, enthusiastically tending to my every sexual desire. Each was naked, save for a studded metal collar around their necks, reminiscent of pets - or slaves.

"Samantha, that's enough! You're hogging it." "Fine..."

The sisters bickered over my cock without a shred of embarrassment. Had I not known them as they once were, I'd never have believed these two were celebrated by millions as heroines, even saviors. These literally galactic figures, the "strict, uncompromising" Admiral Locke and "cold, stoic" Major Adams, now voraciously, obsessively, licked my cock, as if it was the most delicious popsicle they'd ever tasted. Their tongues didn't know the meaning of restraint. At the same time, although it was difficult to see from my angle, the movements of their arms implied they were furiously touching themselves. Any semblance of the women they had once been was no more, brought to heel by months of planning and hundreds of "updates" to their neural implants.

It had been a long road. In hindsight, there were many things I would have done differently, unnecessary risks I shouldn't have taken, but it all worked out in the end. I had won. There were no more battles left to fight. All that remained was "cleanup" - and for that, I had Catherine's brilliance to lean on. It was a stroke of genius to make her new personality my willing accomplice, rather than an oblivious pawn.

Samantha wouldn't be so lucky. Unlike her sister, she'd never know the extent of my manipulation, never realize that her psyche had been fundamentally and irreversibly altered by yours truly. From Samantha's perspective, she likely thought she had genuinely fallen in love with me, no longer possessing even enough capacity for self-reflection to find that suspicious or strange. It would be trivial to warp her mindset further with even more "updates". Before long, to Samantha, submission would be the highest form of love. She was already well on her way to that point.

There had been a few lingering loose ends but, with no one left to oppose me or my "updates", they were easily tied up. Samantha had jumped to a conclusion that Catherine's unprompted attack on me was some kind of romantic dispute, a misconception that Catherine and I happily encouraged. Then, there was the unsolved existence of the "saboteur", as a result of my unauthorized network access. Catherine herself was no longer an issue there, but there was a chance Samantha might keep pursuing leads on her own. While she probably wouldn't find anything that traced back to me, Catherine felt it was safer to nip the problem in the bud. So, she informed Samantha that the network access had been linked to a highly classified allied operation, and that HQ had forbidden them from investigating any further. It wasn't the most elegant way to close the book on that chapter, but the trust between the two sisters was too deep for Samantha to question anything.

All that remained now was to restore normalcy aboard the Athens. I had a solid couple of months before we neared a friendly port and risked being discovered. Nonetheless, I planned to start preparations immediately. The close call with Catherine had taught me that there was no such thing as being too careful.

Broadly, the plan was just to work backwards, slowly undoing all the "updates" I'd disseminated over time. I'd gradually brought the crew to a point where "sexual processing" and "semen extraction" was the norm; reversing all those "updates" at the same gradual pace would reverse the effect. It wouldn't be an automated process - Catherine and I would have to manually engineer and monitor every "reverse update" - but we didn't anticipate any major problems. We'd be pushing the crew back to the common sense they'd lived with all their lives. Their brains should have an easier time accepting it than the other way around.

Still, this would obviously entail suppressing a lot of memories and experiences. Depending on individual mental variances, there was a chance certain crewmembers would exhibit long-term, even permanent, side effects. While unfortunate, I had deemed that acceptable. The simulations all pointed to these side effects being no more than minor psychological changes, nothing that would arouse suspicion on a large-scale.

Well, let's wrap up this blowjob and get started then. "Who wants me to cum in their mouth?" I teased.

"Please, me!" "No, me!" "Me!"

Ah... This had been fun. I'd miss these sex-filled months aboard the Athens and, somewhere in the recesses of their minds, I'm sure much of the crew would as well. Alas, time marches on.