Start of a Family Tradition Pt. 03

Story Info
My exploits with CJ continue.
1.5k words
4.34
10k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PNW_Dad
PNW_Dad
34 Followers

Starting a Family Tradition, Part 3

The alarm went off at 6am... plenty of time for me to shower, shave, and get ready for work.

Slowly, quietly, I slid my arm from around CJ's waist and rolled myself out of her bed, admiring her naked body that I had shared in the night before. She was on her side, facing me, and I could see that beautiful patch of pubic hair between her legs. The thought of her hairy pussy got me aroused, but I knew there was not enough time to do what I "wanted" with her, as opposed to what I "needed to do" to get ready for work.

I showered, shaved and got dressed as quietly as I could. As I came out to the kitchen to grab my briefcase and a cup of coffee, CJ was sitting there, just wearing a t-shirt, and said "Dad - why didn't you wake me? I really wanted to send you to work with a smile on your face this morning."

I made my apologies and said I was sorry, and I would make it up to her. She said "You have no idea" as I left. My mind was reeling with possibilities, as I knew she still had things in that shopping bag that I had not seen yet.

My mind and imagination were in high gear when I was at work. I could not concentrate on anything all day. Several times I was afraid to walk away from my desk, for fear that someone would notice the bulge that was so prominent in the front of my trousers.

Around 2pm, I called my boss and said I was not feeling good, that something from lunch was not sitting right, and that I was going to take the rest of the afternoon off. Gathering my things, I slipped my notepad into my briefcase, and looking down, I saw one of CJ's toys... the dildo that she had inserted between those glistening lips on the video she'd made. She had obviously intended for me to find it... but why?

My curiosity was running rampant on the drive home. What was she planning with the dildo? For me to use it on her? For her to use it on me? I was sure she had seen some of the bisexual DVDs I had stashed away, and probably considered that I was at least "curious" about bisexual intimacy. Was she going to give me a good fucking with the dildo? I was not sure but steeled myself for just about any possibility.

Again, we all sat down for dinner and after packing a lunch for my wife, we cleared the table and put dishes in the dishwasher. This time there was no "production" from CJ - no excessive bending over, no tantalizing cleavage shots - just a run-of-the-mill tidying up of the kitchen.

Kissing my wife goodbye, she headed off to work and I went into the bar for a drink. CJ came out of her bedroom wearing a red negligee, barely covering her "intimate spots". She looked over at me and told me to follow her. She took my hand and led me into my - my wife and mine - bedroom.

I was curious and wary, as I thought for sure my wife would "smell" the evidence of any intimacy when she crawled into bed after work the next morning. CJ assured me that there would be no tell-tale signs.

She informed me that shortly before heading home for the holiday break that she had had her "annual exam" by her doctor, and that she asked to be put on birth control pills, explaining that she found someone she wanted to get "intimate" with. It had been two weeks since she started, and the doctor told her she would be "safe" after about 10 days.

CJ then pulled one of the drawers of my wife's dresser open and pulled out a couple of batteries. She told me that she had done some "snooping around" and found a vibrator that my wife had stashed away and used during those rare road trips I had had to make. CJ then led me to her room. The lights were dim, an incense stick burning to mask any smells. I had often thought she had been smoking grass, but she said she only drank occasionally and didn't do drugs.

She started undressing, then looked at me and said, "What are you waiting for?" Our clothes became a jumbled mess on her bedroom floor, and she pulled the covers off her bed. She pushed me down on the mattress, straddled my hips and began kissing me, gyrating her hips against me, "dry humping" me until I was hard as a rock. Once she knew I was ready, she raised up and slowly lowered herself down onto my bare cock. I knew then and there that I was going to blow my load into her pussy. I crossed my fingers that she would not get pregnant - with my child. That would be something I would never be able to explain to my wife. CJ told me that she had been intimate with a guy from school who "fucked her bare" and if she became pregnant, she would say it was his.

No turning back, she bounced up and down on my cock with wanton abandon. My hand rubbing her clit while she fucked me. After a bit, she got off and got on her hands and knees and begged me to take her from behind. I got her into position and, as she was already good and wet from her previous ride, I slid in easily. My wife only did this rarely, preferring the good ol' generic "missionary" position. It was getting to the point where it was like "will you hurry up and cum" with her. With CJ it felt different. It felt like she had been reading Kama Sutra and wanted to try every position in the book.

I had receded a bit while we were changing positions, so I was not quite as ready to cum yet. I grabbed her hips and started pounding my cock into her. She was screaming with pleasure. Thank goodness there were not any neighbors close by.

She said she knew I was getting close from the rate of my breathing and the rate of my thrusts, so she told me to stop. She turned to face me, and we began to kiss. I played with her breasts, her nipples standing up so proudly. I reached for her pussy to play with her clit, but she said no, she had something else in mind.

She reached down and began stroking me, massaging me, playing with me. Once I was stiff, she reached into the bag and pulled out a bottle of lube. She dribbled it on the head of my cock and up and down my shaft, which caused me to get extremely hard. She then got back on her hands and knees. I got behind her and started to put the head of my cock in her pussy, but she reached back and guided me higher.

My wife never let me fuck her in the ass, and obviously CJ either knew this, or had her own motives. I was not sure how to do this at first, and she said it was her first time as well for this. With the head of my cock against her puckered asshole, I gently leaned into her so that the head started to penetrate. She let out a whimper but began to ease back against me until the head popped inside. We both stayed there for a bit until she relaxed, and I gained my courage. I leaned back onto my heels and let her take the lead. She started lowering herself deeper and deeper onto my cock, eventually taking it all until my balls were up against the back of her thighs.

She asked me what I was feeling, and I told her it was like nothing I had ever experienced before. She admitted to me that it was "different" but "enjoyable" at the same time. She kept riding me until I emptied my load into her tight ass, then she rested back against me, my cock twitching with those final spurts of cum inside her.

I asked her what it felt like, since it was her first time, too. She said it was a little uncomfortable at first, but once she relaxed, it was a completely different kind of orgasm for her, and that she really liked it. I said, "so did I".

She took some lube and put it on her finger and had me lay on my side. Inserting it, she began to massage my prostate. I immediately started to get hard again. CJ then asked me if I wanted to know what it felt like, and I said yes. She leaned over the side of her bed and pulled out a strap-on device.

Now I realized why she told me I needed to rest up for this evening's activities!

PNW_Dad
PNW_Dad
34 Followers