Starting a Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her hands on my legs. Then I felt my entire cock get warm and wet as she took me into her mouth. Her tongue lapped over my shaft.

Oh fuck.

I was growing stiffer in her mouth, filling the soft, wet space.

I can't let her get me hard. I can't let her do this.

I tried to focus, forcing my eyes closed and trying to resist. Her tongue encircled me, lavishing my shaft from every angle. My head pressed deeper and deeper, threatening to breach the seal of her throat. She absolutely had been reading. My attempt to resist wasn't working in the slightest.

Fuck. No. Fuck, she's going to-

I felt the head of my cock pop through the barrier of her throat. A moan escaped from behind the gag. As I realized it was happening, I tried to change the noise into something resembling an angry grunt. She didn't even acknowledge it. Instead she began to bob her head up and down, her hand playing with my balls. I was almost hard enough for sex and I worried there was nothing I could do to stop it from happening. Her hips rocked back and forth slightly as she sucked me. Her tongue would wash over my tip as she pulled me out, flicking back and forth, before plunging back down. I felt myself throb.

I can't let her...

But I couldn't help it. I was being mutinied by my own cock. The stimulation was too much for my body to ignore. I was fully stiff and throbbing as she gulped me down. My eyes began involuntarily rolling back. I strained to stifle another moan.

She raised her head and there was a pop as the vacuum between her mouth and my rigid member was broken. I felt my traitorous prick slap wetly against my stomach. She turned back around to face me, her lips wet. She was panting a little.

"See, that wasn't so difficult." She lorded over me as if she had proven something, grinning.

Her hand gripped me around the base and I felt my tip brush up against her opening. Her eyes locked with mine in a crazed, threatening intensity.

"We're starting a family tonight."

I felt her lips part, ushering me in as my head began delving inside of her virgin pussy. She lowered herself slowly, pulling back up occasionally before pushing herself down onto me. Forcing me inside her tight, velvety channel, her slick walls engulfing me slowly, caressing my shaft. Urging me to do what she wanted me to. I closed my eyes and tried to focus. I had to stop her from making me come. If I came she would have me by the balls forever. All my freedom, gone. I would be chained to this psycho bitch for the rest of my natural life.

She had worked me about halfway inside her sodden cavity and was riding me gingerly. She slid up and down, taking about an inch in and out. I felt her lay on top of me. Her breath filled my ear as she trembled.

"I need you to fill me with your seed." She was licking my ear, her breath hot on my skin. "I need it."

I flexed my pelvic floor, trying to ward off the physiological response I was having. Another half inch of my cock disappeared into her. The taste of her pussy washed over my tongue and down my throat as her panties saturated with my spit.

"I can't wait to carry your child," She whispered.

But I couldn't let her have it. She was a succubus, trying to trick me into giving her my power. She bit my neck just as I had done to her, only harder. Marking me.

"I love you so much, baby, and I know you love me too."

Her fingers ran through my hair. She was speeding up, pumping her hips up and down, fucking me deeper and deeper into the sopping hollow of her sacred canal. I was too overcome with resisting the need to release to even give thought to how twisted the things she was saying were. I flexed every muscle in my body, trying to hold the floodgates.

"I want our son to look just like you."

I clenched my teeth around the makeshift gag, her spit-soaked panties gushing another draught of liquid infused with her taste down my throat. She arched her back, lifting her head and burying my face in her tits. My cock throbbed, pointing stiffly upward and into her as she buried every last inch of my cock in her. The sensation was incredible, immersed in her warmth, drenched in her juices. It was a rueful comfort, enveloped in the supple padding of her tits. For a second all context was lost and I forgot that I was in this position against my will. I was lost in the warmth of her body. But I snapped out of it, remembering that as soon as I gave in, flooding her deceitful cunt with my sperm, there would be no safety. No joy.

She ground her hips against the base of my cock and moaned. "I never knew it was going to feel this good, OH-" she gasped as she forced the tip of my cock into the deepest spot in her cavity. "It hurt a little at first, but now..."

The thought of it wormed into my brain. Letting go. Just letting it go. I felt as if I had been hanging above a pit, and my hands were growing tired. Skye leaned back down and kissed me through the gag. Her arms spread across mine, holding my wrists down.

She whispered into my ear, so quietly that she would barely have heard it herself. "I'm so glad we're making it official. This just feels so right, mmm..." she trailed off, moaning.

Her hips rose and my cock slid out until just my tip was wrapped in her heart-shaped lips.

"You're my husband now. And I'm your wife. It's already over. You won't be able to hold it in for much longer, I can tell."

She was right. I was slipping. I pictured myself pulsing inside of her, filling her, coating her walls in the precious genetic material she needed to keep a hold on me. She bobbed slightly, forcing an inch of me inside of her and rising back off of it.

She pleaded breathily into my ear. "I just need you to let go. I need your DNA."

Her words were like honey laced with cyanide. I felt her knees bend, her feet sliding over my thighs, up to my crotch. I felt the faint caress of her toes on my scrotum. She fondled my balls with her feet, the light touch of it almost sending me over the edge immediately. I was holding on with the last scrap of strength I had.

"Pump a baby inside me." She commanded. Her hips fell, swallowing my cock into the silken void of her body. She cradled my balls between her dainty, gentle feet.

A wave of physical sensation completely overwhelmed me. I felt a wet pressure build up from within. A throaty groan escaped from behind the gag. It didn't matter if I tried to hold it back now. She had won. I was cumming inside her.

Her hips bobbed on the last inch of my cock, quivering as I relaxed my muscles. I opened my eyes in time to see her press my face back into the bittersweet clutch of her tits. My balls tightened and retracted. I felt myself pulse from deep inside. It passed through my pelvic floor, all the way up the length of my cock to the tip as the first thick spurt of my cum exploded into Skye's ripe chamber. There was a syncopated pause, as if my body was unable to keep up. I throbbed again, another hot jet of semen dense with potent, eager sperm bursting out of me. Then another, and another. I moaned fearfully, horrified at how my body had turned against me, unable to fight the unspeakably powerful surge of orgasm. Some part of it felt like theft. She had made me do it, taken it from me. She was stealing my power, my freedom, my seed.

Skye's entire body shook violently as she spoke, lauding and compelling me. "That's it, yes. Give it all. Deeper. All the way inside. Fill my womb with your s- sperm, unhhh-"

She pushed me as deeply inside as she could, grinding herself to orgasm as she raped me into submission. She threw her head back, a low moan emanating from deep within her.

"Yes, YES that's it! Oh myyy, I'm-"

Her ecstasy spilled over in a concupiscent, visceral outcry. It was primal, animalistic and ruthless. As in the primeval time before language, when something akin to man hunched and procreated like godless vermin in the dark secrecy of their caves. Something calling back to the amoral desperation of those primitives ruled over by the fickle whims of their bodies.

I closed my eyes, drowning as waves of uninvited physical euphoria crashed over me. I was still ejaculating, my pelvic floor contracting wildly as hot ropes of cum erupted from me. She massaged my balls gently with her toes, coaxing out more and more. Inside her, my cock sloshed through the growing reservoir of semen as she milked it from me.

We both slowly came down. Her moans diminished, as did mine. She laid back down on my chest, kissing my neck, my face, and my ears.

"I have such good news for you, my love," she murmured, licking the horn of my ear.

I felt a pit in my stomach as the gravity of what had happened fully dawned on me. Of what was to come. The end of my twenties. My legal enslavement to this woman. The guilt of knowing I had allowed my own child to be born of rape to such a horrible psychopath. The shame. The dread that she would never understand the wrongness of it. The family photos, smiling dead-eyed into the camera in front of a Christmas tree, surrounded each year by more and more offspring. The holidays with her family where I would pretend to share her faith, knowing in my heart that she was just as damned as I was. Future nights like this, where she would coerce and steal another child from me. Each newborn resembling her, adding to the hollowness I felt inside. Utterly trapped. Hope vacated my heart, replaced with a deep, agonizing terror. I had traded a lifetime of happiness for one moment of carnal bliss.

"You're going to be a daddy."


12